Male HQ

How old were you when you had your gay sex?

YeohYeoh

Sadly many parents r unfit. They only know how to give birth but not educate their children.

I m glad my siblings taught my nephews and nieces not to allow anyone to touch them at their private parts when they were in kindergarten.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 8/10/2018 at 2:31 AM, fab said:

Sadly many parents r unfit. They only know how to give birth but not educate their children.

I m glad my siblings taught my nephews and nieces not to allow anyone to touch them at their private parts when they were in kindergarten.

This is because many parents didn't receive any sex education when they were children.

I was raised by my grandmother and mother (my father died when I was a baby),  I had an uncle who was my fatherly figure, but I never received any sex education. This was over sixty years ago but I don't hold it as a handicap,  I was a latecomer but I had, have my share of good sex.

On 3/1/2018 at 6:15 AM, LeanMature said:

Now is like:

45 no more anal

55 no more bj

65 no more hj

You must be kidding!

No more anal at 45 is fine, you can enjoy life without anal since birth.

But giving up bj and hj  EVER ???

Maybe you should get on your ass and work on weight lifting and good nutrition to recover your health.

So that without heart problems, diabetes or prostate problems you can receive bj (a simple passive enjoyment) and do hj (a good exercise for the muscles of the arm) until you exhale your last breath.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2018 at 6:50 AM, Steve5380 said:

You must be kidding!

No more anal at 45 is fine, you can enjoy life without anal since birth.

But giving up bj and hj  EVER ???

Maybe you should get on your ass and work on weight lifting and good nutrition to recover your health.

So that without heart problems, diabetes or prostate problems you can receive bj (a simple passive enjoyment) and do hj (a good exercise for the muscles of the arm) until you exhale your last breath.

Different strokes for different folks Bro.
If he does not have the urge anymore - physically nor sexually nor mentally,

you can't force the issue. At the end of the day its up to the individual;
and its all in the mind.

2 hours ago, Yas1950 said:

Different strokes for different folks Bro.
If he does not have the urge anymore - physically nor sexually nor mentally,

you can't force the issue. At the end of the day its up to the individual;
and its all in the mind.

Different theories for different folks Bro.

Of course no one is going to force any issue.

If we like to be positive, we want to dispel some myths.

It is not all in the mind.  

People are left impotent for very physical reasons.

An operation of the prostate, even a prostate biopsy

can do away with erections.  Same with circulatory problems.

And if the thing gets hard, there should be a desire to use it at any age.

It may not be a desperate urge, but at least an occasional treat.

A perfectly healthy old man should be able to do hj and receive bj.

And if he is able... why wouldn't he do it? 

24 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Different theories for different folks Bro.

Of course no one is going to force any issue.

If we like to be positive, we want to dispel some myths.

It is not all in the mind.  

People are left impotent for very physical reasons.

An operation of the prostate, even a prostate biopsy

can do away with erections.  Same with circulatory problems.

And if the thing gets hard, there should be a desire to use it at any age.

It may not be a desperate urge, but at least an occasional treat.

A perfectly healthy old man should be able to do hj and receive bj.

And if he is able... why wouldn't he do it? 

Point taken Bro.

Guest JaysonTann
16 minutes ago, M4RK1705 said:

I'm 8 . I really enjoyed sucking the huge cock of my neighbor which is 9 years older than I.

Damn siok

So are you still into guys that's 9yo older than you? 

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2016 at 6:11 PM, azuchan said:

14 at the then Tampines DBS building…

I was shitting and I saw someone peeping and he saw me and I went out of cubicle and he came out at the same time and I saw him and he was kinda cute so I followed him to Challenger then he went out and I went out and he brought me to the carpark stairwell and I was fucking hard by then and he sucked me and I orgasmed and he kept sucking me until it was fucking sensitive then I got scared and ran away.

The end.

Yes...that building...hahaha! I also met a few guys there before but i dare not do anything. Was 15yo then

Tbh I was very late in the game despite my sexual persona online haha.

Mine was this year...  my first anal experience... though it was great at the moment, left me feeling empty for quite some time... 

8 minutes ago, fallmerees said:

Mine was this year...  my first anal experience... though it was great at the moment, left me feeling empty for quite some time... 

Admire ur honesty .. you will pick up slowly ... just dont become a whore :)

13 minutes ago, fallmerees said:

Wow like! ~

according to my thinking and calculations, most men have their gay sex earlier than their straight sex with girls. Its because of easy of excess to gay sex and this trend is same all over the world. Most of the boys enjoyed their gay sex at the age of 16, while sex with girls start after that. I might be wrong but its my observation. And yes, we cant call it gay sex because its not intentional or picky, its just because of ease of excess. Those who are not gay stop this practice once they get interaction with girls.

53 minutes ago, keisuke13 said:

Sureee y not 

1 hour ago, Sknyyob said:

Are u willing to be part of my hstory?

wow! u two har

Skynyyob, is it true about the rape? So sorry to hear that.... why didnt they make u do housechores or charge you interest rates instead of raping u? 
they must have liked anal sex and knowing well u could do it too????

On 3/1/2018 at 8:15 PM, LeanMature said:

Now is like:

45 no more anal

55 no more bj

65 no more hj

Lean, this is your case? aiyo counting down to mine soon!
but
i think it is more of as 1's legal age progress, 55 -> 65, no more "jobs" or "anal jabs" is cos others tend to pick and choose, they will not wan to perform on a senior
but if anyone is willing to do a bj or hj on u, u will still accept and be able to "rise to the ocassion"? 

i realise some cannot rise anymore, not sure why but they still lie down facing up, expecting others to kiss their dick and to frolick with the

27 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

wow! u two har

Skynyyob, is it true about the rape? So sorry to hear that.... why didnt they make u do housechores or charge you interest rates instead of raping u? 
they must have liked anal sex and knowing well u could do it too????

That guy only stays in the house. Where got do housework then deduct fee? He say is experiment, so I just let him. 

29 minutes ago, Sknyyob said:

That guy only stays in the house. Where got do housework then deduct fee? He say is experiment, so I just let him. 

experiment , not rape then lah

nex time i help u nego ok? so that wont ganna "experiment" on again

and among so many experiment, he picked "sex" for tht?
(it is not doing hsechores and can lower rental, it is doing hsechores and allow u more time to repay)

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

experiment , not rape then lah

nex time i help u nego ok? so that wont ganna "experiment" on again

and among so many experiment, he picked "sex" for tht?
(it is not doing hsechores and can lower rental, it is doing hsechores and allow u more time to repay)

But the fact used by him remain unchanged 

On 11/16/2018 at 4:48 PM, Sknyyob said:

Make a police report.  He will go to jail and cane (If below 50).  Then you can stay in his house until the tenancy expires.  Remember the Sri Lankan PR case ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 11/16/2018 at 4:25 PM, -Ignored- said:

Lean, this is your case? aiyo counting down to mine soon!
but
i think it is more of as 1's legal age progress, 55 -> 65, no more "jobs" or "anal jabs" is cos others tend to pick and choose, they will not wan to perform on a senior
but if anyone is willing to do a bj or hj on u, u will still accept and be able to "rise to the ocassion"? 

i realise some cannot rise anymore, not sure why but they still lie down facing up, expecting others to kiss their dick and to frolick with the

Not my case.  In general. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

7 hours ago, Cruisingboy22 said:

When I was 10, I had a group of neighbourhood friends. We would meet every evening for block catching or pokemon/yugi-oh battles(card game). During the school holidays we would meet in the afternoons and we would hang out till midnight or sometimes till 2 or 3. Those were the days. So carefree and innocent. Well, our group consisted of around 8 to 10 of us. Most of us were between 10 to 11 years old. There were a 3 who were around 14 to 15. I have always been a soft kid. Even as a kid, I used to play with barbie dolls and I always knew I wasn't "normal". I couldn't quite put my finger on it as a kid, but I knew, I was different. If I knew then what I know now, oh things would be so much more different. So back to my group of friends, I guess they could tell I was softer and girlier but they didn't really care. Like I said, we were kids and they didn't care that I was a softy. But the 3 older guys in the group, 2 of them were the older brothers of my friends and the other was both of their bestfriend, would often call me names, make fun of me and sometimes touch me inappropriately. They would make fun of me infront of my friends but they would only touch me or groupe me when no one was looking or when no one was around. Straight guys I guess. But I still treated them as my friends. To me, all the name calling and touching was their style of friendship. I would often duel them with my pokemon and yugioh cards and it would always be a lot of fun. As I got the most pocket money out of everyone in the group, I was able to build the strongest deck in the group. I was a bit of a show off when it came to my deck being the strongest. And often the 3 older guys would be annoyed by the fact that they got beat by a 11 year old softy boy. I would often rub it in their faces, especially the older guys. I loved watching them getting when I beat them and tease them about it. It was my way of getting them back for making fun of me. To me it was innocent banter within friends. How would I have known that they were holding on to me teasing them. Now when I think back at how stupid and naive I was, it makes me so angry. All the gay slurs, spanking my ass, standing really close to me in the lift so that their cock is brushing against my ass, so much more. I remember once we were playing block catching and the 3 of them decided to be the catchers and I got seperated from my group trying to run away from the 3 catchers and they caught me and took off my shorts and underwear. I got down on the ground covering as much as myself as possible and started crying. Only then did they give me back my clothes and allowed me to run away. They then apologised to me and told me not to worry and they won't tell the rest of my so as to not embarrass me. They were so good at manipulating me. They knew my weakness and they preyed on it. Well, everything changed one faithful day. I will never forget that day. It's taken root deep in me and although I went through a lot almost on a daily basis ever since that faithful day, I am thankful that I went through that experience. No matter how painful it was to me. No matter how embarrassing it was to me. The experience taught me a lot and I discovered a lot about myself. It tamed me and turned me into a submissive cumhungry cockslave who does as he's told. Don't know if I should continue and talk about that faithful day. I feel like I'll be running out of characters anytime soon. So I will talk about what happened on that faithful day in a future post. To all those who read my post, thank you for taking the time to revisit my first experience with me. I haven't thought about it in a while as it is quite a painful memory and I decided to keep it locked away in the depths of my memory. So once again thank you guys and feel free to share any similar experiences you went through as a kid. Also, sorry in advance for any typos, spelling mistakes and/or grammatical errors.

Do continue and post about what happened..