Male HQ

How old were you when you had your gay sex?

YeohYeoh

20 hours ago, riverrobles said:

I was 8 when an older playmate sucked my cock and not only mine but other younger playmates too.

We were playing house and he was our dad , when it was time to take a bath he would ask us to go inside a cupboard under the stairs. Since its bathing time, we need to be naked and since we were embarrased to be naked in front of others we have to enter the small utilty area under the stairs , without any light, it was dark but he would then tell us to strip . Then I would just feel him kissing our balls and his wet tongue circling my tiny cock. I know it was him but I could not see it because it was pitch black, it happened many times until we left that neighborhood. I only knew it was wrong when I reached high school.  

You were so lucky to live in a neighborhood with such interesting playmates!

I never had my cock sucked until I was in my 20s.

13 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You were so lucky to live in a neighborhood with such interesting playmates!

I never had my cock sucked until I was in my 20s.

To be honest, that I think was the reason I liked my cock to be sucked by strangers as long as it gave me that sensation or feeling of happiness, even it was fleeting.

I mentioned to my psych and she told me that it is only considered trauma when you feel bad or it has a negative effect on me. It was also one of my topics , if this was the reason I was gay and I reconciled that it was not because of that.

Hence I can say even until today I an still searching for playmates that can give that high when I was a 8, with cum or no cum hahaha

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

33 minutes ago, riverrobles said:

To be honest, that I think was the reason I liked my cock to be sucked by strangers as long as it gave me that sensation or feeling of happiness, even it was fleeting.

I mentioned to my psych and she told me that it is only considered trauma when you feel bad or it has a negative effect on me. It was also one of my topics , if this was the reason I was gay and I reconciled that it was not because of that.

Hence I can say even until today I an still searching for playmates that can give that high when I was a 8, with cum or no cum hahaha

I wholeheartedly agree with you that no sex is traumatic unless it feels bad or has negative effects. 

Not that I want to promote pedophilia,  but there should be some research done into how much it hurts children.  Not so much to reduce its criminality, but to allow psychologists to reassure its victims that they have not been severely traumatized by it.   And to discredit the idea that a person is homosexual because he/she was sexually "traumatized" as a child.

On 8/1/2021 at 10:28 PM, Steve5380 said:

Not that I want to promote pedophilia,  but there should be some research done into how much it hurts children.  Not so much to reduce its criminality, but to allow psychologists to reassure its victims that they have not been severely traumatized by it.

This is not the first time you have raised the very serious issue of pedophilia and not the first time I have taken you to task for it. I accept you agree it is a criminal offence but you seem to have a degree of sympathy for the molester, more than the molested. Now you seem to believe that the trauma suffered by a molested under age victim can be "reassured" by psychologists that "they have not been severely traumatised by it." I find that a disgraceful statement. As if going to a psychiatrist or psychologist will erase all the horrible feelings a molested child goes through after such a ghastly ordeal. In many cases, perhaps you may be right. Eventually some young adults in such situations erase the memories by killing themselves.

Of course counselling will certainly help some. But you seem to forget that with many children (it is just easier to say children than constantly refer to under age young people) admitting the fact that they have been molested is something they cannot do because they deeply believe it was something they brought upon themselves. They believe they are the guilty party, and they believe this because that is what their molesters have told them or persuaded them to believe. They have been told that the molester will tell their parents, maybe disgusting photographs have been taken which the molester will threaten to send to the family, maybe . . . goodness knows what other methods they use. 

For others, the feelings engendered by being molested will rarely be changed. They live with the effect all their lives and it can have a very serious affect on their relationships with others, on their own self esteem and in dozens of more ways. And in some cases - perhaps many - it ruins the innocence of childhood, effectively robbing them of what should be the most carefree time of their lives. If someone murders a child, it is the immediate family who suffer all the agonies for probably years afterwards. If a child is molested, in many cases it is the child who will suffer, probably for most of its life. That life is virtually destroyed. I will not balance one crime with the other. They are both the acts of people who should be put away in prison for a very long period of time.

As for your suggestion that there should be "some research done", do you seriously believe there has not already been a huge volume of research into the effects of child molestation? Of course there has. And of course the long term consequences have been analysed over and over in many countries. 

8 hours ago, InBangkok said:

This is not the first time you have raised the very serious issue of pedophilia and not the first time I have taken you to task for it. I accept you agree it is a criminal offence but you seem to have a degree of sympathy for the molester, more than the molested.

Once again you demonize a post of mine by misinterpreting it.

I wrote my post in response to @riverrobles telling how he enjoyed oral sex as a little boy.  Here is how it started:

On 8/1/2021 at 10:28 AM, Steve5380 said:

I wholeheartedly agree with you that no sex is traumatic unless it feels bad or has negative effects. 

If the absence of trauma is determined by research or counseling, this is a benefit for the alleged victim because he/she does not need to be made into a victim.  I don't have more sympathy for the perpetrator than the alleged victim,  but I am a believer that sin, crime, should be tied to victimization more than popular ideology, so it is important to determine if the child was victimized, and this depends on each particular case. It is not possible to determine trauma in every case, so it makes sense to make pedophilia illegal.  I remember the case in the US where a teacher, Mary Key Letourneau, was found to be having sex with her 13 y.o. student.  She was prosecuted and jailed.  After she came out of jail and he became an adult, they got married.

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Once again you demonize a post of mine by misinterpreting it.

I wrote my post in response to @riverrobles telling how he enjoyed oral sex as a little boy.  Here is how it started:

If the absence of trauma is determined by research or counseling, this is a benefit for the alleged victim because he/she does not need to be made into a victim.

What are you talking about? Who raised the issue of pedophilia? YOU did and that was the basis of my response. You know that perfectly well. Threads morph and you also know that perfectly well for you have done it yourself countless times.

As for victims of pedophilia you again stress that there is no need for a victim if the victim seeks counselling.  But that assumes that a victim will seek counselling. That may be what ideally should be done but you fail to respond to the point I made that a large majority - majority, note - of those who are victims of pedophilia believe they are are ones who were guilty of what happened to them. So they do not tell anyone and they remain filled with guilt which can last many years and has many adverse effects. If they do not tell a parent or close relative or teacher what happened, what chance is there that they will seek counselling? None!

Pedophilia is a dreadful crime. Sadly studies have proved that a majority - again, majority - of cases occur within an extended family.

Edited by InBangkok

22 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

What are you talking about? Who raised the issue of pedophilia? YOU did and that was the basis of my response. You know that perfectly well. Threads morph and you also know that perfectly well for you have done it yourself countless times.

As for victims of pedophilia you again stress that there is no need for a victim if the victim seeks counselling.  But that assumes that a victim will seek counselling. That may be what ideally should be done but you fail to respond to the point I made that a large majority - majority, note - of those who are victims of pedophilia believe they are are ones who were guilty of what happened to them. So they do not tell anyone and they remain filled with guilt which can last many years and has many adverse effects. If they do not tell a parent or close relative or teacher what happened, what chance is there that they will seek counselling? None!

Pedophilia is a dreadful crime. Sadly studies have proved that a majority - again, majority - of cases occur within an extended family.

Read the whole thread.  Many posts here are cases of pedophilia.  I have not started with this.

You speculate that in a majority of cases of pedophilia the young ones are the ones who believe to be the guilty ones.  This may not be a majority, and they may not remain silent out of guilt but because it is something embarrassing to tell.

Pedophilia is a crime, and so it should be.  But dreadful?  What you call then assault, murder?  For my own beloved son, I would have preferred that he had been molested as a child instead of having being seriously injured by an assault.  In the posts here, one does not read that the experiences were dreadful.   You may be incorrectly generalizing the way you personally feel about it or some cases you heard about, of which many are about little girls raped by an adult, possibly a family member like a stepfather or any other person of authority.  Cases of boys being molested may not be as dramatic as that.

1 minute ago, Steve5380 said:

Pedophilia is a crime, and so it should be.  But dreadful?  What you call then assault, murder?  For my own beloved son, I would have preferred that he had been molested as a child instead of having being seriously injured by an assault.  In the posts here, one does not read that the experiences were dreadful.   You may be incorrectly generalizing the way you personally feel about it or some cases you heard about, of which many are about little girls raped by an adult, possibly a family member like a stepfather or any other person of authority.  Cases of boys being molested may not be as dramatic as that.

Of course it is a dreadful crime! I cannot believe there is anyone in this forum who does not believe that. You say "one does not read that the experiences [here] were dreadful". This may be because I read very few posts, but I have not read any about a BW member having been molested as a child. If I am wrong, I apologise to that member/those members. I would like to read their posts.  

Yes, i compared those who inflict pedophilia with murderers who deserve the same sentence. One inflicts permanent psychological and other damage (sometimes suicide) and, in many cases, ruins lives. The other ruins the lives of all close to the victim. You are correct in saying that some seek counselling. Sadly the fact is that most do not. And the reason they do not is that studies prove conclusively that the perpetrators gain their confidence and then coach them to believe that the fault is the victims, not the molesters, and then that they will tell the child's parents what bad things they (the children) had done. 

Sadly I have known young ladies and young men whose lives have in some way been ruined as a result of being molested not once but over several years by members of their extended families. Can you have any idea what that is like? One young man I have met through friends here in Thailand was raped by his uncle consistently over 4 years. His dream was to work in aviation. He spent 4 years studying at Thailand's excellent Aviation College and gained top marks. Part of this involved being seconded to three different airlines, sometimes in work requiring contact with passengers. What he did not dare tell anyone was that his uncle had infected him with HIV. He at least had the presence of mind to see a doctor and be tested but he went to a different town and used a false hame. He claims family rape and molestation in Thailand is not uncommon.

When the time came for him to apply to airlines, every single one required a medical certificate with a declaration that he was HIV-.  He was totally devastated. He lifelong dream, his passion was denied to him. Perhaps in the fullness fo time there will be an HIV vaccine and he may fulfil his dream. For years he was desolate. At one time he tried suicide. Mercifully he did not succeed. He has now emigrated to Germany still bearing the scars of 4 years of hell.

9 hours ago, InBangkok said:

Yes, i compared those who inflict pedophilia with murderers who deserve the same sentence. One inflicts permanent psychological and other damage (sometimes suicide) and, in many cases, ruins lives. The other ruins the lives of all close to the victim. You are correct in saying that some seek counselling. Sadly the fact is that most do not. And the reason they do not is that studies prove conclusively that the perpetrators gain their confidence and then coach them to believe that the fault is the victims, not the molesters, and then that they will tell the child's parents what bad things they (the children) had done. 

I thank my creator that I am an optimist, a person with positive mentality that is realistic.  I am sorry to see that you wallow in horrible negativity, seeing everything in the worst possible way.  You do this with my musical life too.  Either you are this way, or you fake it here to make me look bad.  But you don't "make me" anything. :) 

Comparing pedophilia with murder!   Many compare homosexuality with the devil and hell.  Like there are people like you (apparently) who sing the horrors of pedophilia,  there are those who sing the horrors of homosexuality, and see gay acts nothing short of mortal sins that land the sinner in hell.  Or who support the idea, like Apostle Paul did, that "those who engage in such acts deserve death". Or assert like Pat Robertson that homosexuality is the cause of natural disasters. One hears from religious professionals that "nothing disgusts God more than the sin of homosexuality, which makes it a super-sin above all others".  But what can one say...  this God is a little old-fashioned, many thousands of years old...   My positive mentality cannot find much wrong with homosexuality :thumb:

In the same way, instead of singing the horrors of pedophilia, I like to note that not all sex by children, with children, has to be condemned.  Often children feel sex good and without negatives, and if so they should not get traumatized by feelings of guilt or being victims of criminal abuses.  If the sex feels bad and they feel abused, then by all means they should report it and have the perpetrator punished.  All this does not mean that I care more for the perpetrator than for the child, like you so incorrectly suggested earlier.

In the same way, instead of singing the horrors of pedophilia, I like to note that not all sex by children, with children, has to be condemned.

I suggest you wake up and enter the real world!  Pedophilia is not "sex by children, with children." Are you not aware of that? It is about controlling adults who manipulate children into sexual situations which they are too young to understand. You think raping an unwilling 8-year old boy is not horrific and should be condemned in the loudest possible terms? Is that how you might expect a child to experience his first gay sex? That is not sex. It is rape! Pure and simple!

Do you seriously think that the controlling adult does not groom children into thinking that it it is the child which is the guilty party? And as a result the child will suffer further mental torture if he admits what has happened to anyone close to his?

As I have stated unequivocally, studies show that the majority of those who suffer such abuse do not report that absue. They live with the guilt and suffer for years and years with it. Yet you have the utter gall to say this - 

Often children feel sex good and without negatives, and if so they should not get traumatized by feelings of guilt or being victims of criminal abuses.

Shame on you! And I say again, shame on you!

9 hours ago, InBangkok said:

I suggest you wake up and enter the real world!  Pedophilia is not "sex by children, with children." Are you not aware of that? It is about controlling adults who manipulate children into sexual situations which they are too young to understand. You think raping an unwilling 8-year old boy is not horrific and should be condemned in the loudest possible terms? Is that how you might expect a child to experience his first gay sex? That is not sex. It is rape! Pure and simple!

Do you seriously think that the controlling adult does not groom children into thinking that it it is the child which is the guilty party? And as a result the child will suffer further mental torture if he admits what has happened to anyone close to his?

As I have stated unequivocally, studies show that the majority of those who suffer such abuse do not report that absue. They live with the guilt and suffer for years and years with it. Yet you have the utter gall to say this - 

Shame on you! And I say again, shame on you!

You keep misinterpreting my posts and going off topic.

I haven't written anything shameful, and I don't feel any shame.  But I might feel some empathy-shame for how low you scoop in your urge to criticize me...

I will repeat what you posted from what I wrote:

22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In the same way, instead of singing the horrors of pedophilia, I like to note that not all sex by children, with children, has to be condemned. 

First, note that I wrote: "not ALL sex by children, with children, has to be condemned"  This does not mean that it should not be condemned in many cases.

Second, about the meaning of pedophilia.  The name has acquired a sinister meaning, the same as homosexuality, but we need to start with a realistic definition.  According to Merriam-Webster:

Definition of pedophiliasexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

Specifically a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child.

The primary definition is:  a perversion, an orientation, like homosexuality is, where children are the preferred sexual object.  The definition mentions "prepubescent",  but legally, all individuals under the age of majority (18 y.o in the US) are children. Pedophilia is not necessarily the act of sex, but the desire for a specific kind of sex.

So, if you just reached 18 years of age and you have the heat for a boy or girl who is only 17,  you are pedophilic by definition, even if you never touched him or her.   

Here is a definition of molestation:  sexual assault or abuse of a person, especially a woman or child.

And here is where you are wrong and off topic:  I never referred to assault or abuse.  There is plenty of pedophilia that does not involve neither of that,  because it does not come to sex, or if it does, it does not include assault or abuse.

Child abuse is rampant in society, especially but not limited to the less educated.  Child abuse, including cases of pedophilia, are beyond the topic of this thread, and we should end this discussion.

32 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Child abuse is rampant in society, especially but not limited to the less educated.  Child abuse, including cases of pedophilia, are beyond the topic of this thread, and we should end this discussion.

Why? You entered it into the discussion and as usual you just twist away to find some sort of logic in your responses. 

2 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

Why? You entered it into the discussion and as usual you just twist away to find some sort of logic in your responses. 

I believe that you started with assault and abuse, the horrors of pedophilia.

But regardless of who did it,  it is off topic.  

Open a thread about pedophilia, if you wish. 

On 8/1/2021 at 10:28 PM, Steve5380 said:

Not that I want to promote pedophilia

Well, let’s remember who actually brought up the subject. I didn’t!

Bit I have no intention of opening a new topic on the subject. I happen to  believe it is not an appropriate topic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 3:56 PM, dusted said:

I was somehow introduced to M2M sex when I was around 17.  was doing part time work in a Chinese restaurant, and need to do all kinds of work.. washing, helping out in kitchen to serving when they are call to do out door catering which used to be common in the 1980's.  tough work, got paid only $5 a day.  but fun, and the boss is also generous.  sometime giving bonus after busy days..  and occasionally wil hand a stack of cash to a supervisor and ask him to take all the workers out for a fun night.

That day, the whole lot after drinking, and me trying beer, for the first time.  the supervisor took us all to keong siak street, and I was somehow pushed to loose my virginity there. which I flatly declined..  Then heading home.  the supervisor after dropping other off in the company pick-up truck, ask if I want to go to his place to chill..  He was a stout looking kind of guy.  not gym fit muscular, but firm, no tummy, roughly around 40++ nearing 50 kind of age..  very short grey hair, same height as me.  about 168.  I have already respected him because he seems to be like someone everyone on the street knows and respected, and very manly type, taking me to his place, which is those pre war HDB at Tiong Bahru.  he was living with his elderly mother, but that's the only person I saw in the apartment, and he invited me to his room. which was plastered by posters of half naked muscular man, and naked and half naked women  posters..  and have a very cushy  looking bed on the floor. 

He told me to just hang around and there were no chairs, and I just sat on his mattress, and was scanning around his room looking at all the posters, and was curious about a tiled mirror he have beside his bed..  he was showring and stepped out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, and those days, the towel is those thin smallish type and with his build, can only wrap like almost 3qtr of his lower body..  Then I saw his body colored tattoos.  large some demi god at the back with large teeth type, and tattoos on the side of his bud as well..  He ask if I want to wash up myself, and I promptly accepted as it was warm and sticky after the nights out.. 

I took a peek in his bathroom.  there we no hooks or whatsoever for me to hang my cloth, and he told me..  Aiya..  Silo..  why Pa chiou..  (Young man.  Why shy).  just take off, and drop your cloth here.. pointing to his bed..  and I stripped, and step in, closed and yes.. locked the door, and cleaned up, and then realized, no towel..  I open and ask where are the towel..  Again, he told me.  Tio Kau lai lah..  Lam chi hun.  pa mat lan..  (Fuck you.. you're a man, why so scare)..  just walk out..  and by then, the room was feeling very cold, as he have turned on the air conditioner which I never notice he had one in the first place..

Feeling cold..  He toos me the towel, and I dried myself, and he is only wearing his underwear..  those small bikini type.  honestly.  not fake or added joke.  red color..  he sat on the bed..  push all my cloth to a corner away from the bed, and offered me a can of beer, and I told him, I don't drink..  then kena fucked again..  Tio kau lei.  drink!!..  I took one big glurp, and immediately felt a bit dizzy and warm, then he ask if I have every fuck before, as if still a virgin.  how come jst now don't want to fuck the prostitute?  I told him..  Don't know, then he wen to turn on his TV..  Loaded a VHS.. and played porn, then told me.  he free he just relax and watch porn, and I got an erection watching the porn, and when he saw my erected cock, he laugh, say, wah.  steam already.  no need shy lah..  young man steam very normal..  then he show me his bulging crotch, and ask me to touch it, and I laugh and declined, then he ask to see my cock, then told me.  young man cock, can steam rock hard.  His need time.  need stimulation..  then ask me to relax, and I am sitting there naked still holding on to the towel, and dare not ask for my cloth..  and after a few minutes watching the porn, I calmed down, and loosen myself a little, then stretch my leg out in a relax position... 

I felt his hand stroking my thigh, and I seems to feel really comfortable, and feeling horny.  and pretend to ignore..  Then he reach below me..  rubbing my crotch area, and then softly, pinch my cock head, making me jerk as it was feeling very very sensitive.  even a slight touch will make me twitch.. 

Then he pull away my towel, and I kind of felt a sudden cooled air flowing through and have mixed feelings.  horny, and very scared also..  then he guided me..  stroking my leg, then telling me softly..  mu kang, fan tai.  (Don't be afriad, lay down), and he lay me down, stroking all over my body, and continued to do that with baby lotion..  I was honestly really very scared but also too horny to tell him to stop..  he rubbed my cock, stroke it applying the lotion..  then ask me to hold his cock which was half erected, and learning from him, I pinch his cock head, circling it, and he seem to attain full erection..   

Breathing heavily, he was like.  molesting me all over my body..  Then her started to circle his tongue on my cock head, and I reacted with a sudden aggressive jerk as it was extremely ticklish and very sensitive.. he softly told be don't be afraid, just relax, and he went on to suck it.  and that was my first blow job experience..  balls licking was a whole new experience..  whole body turned very sensitive..  even slight touch of my nipple I can feel it..  Again feeling scared, and horny..  I just laid on the bed and enjoyed him sucking and slurping my cock..

he licked my nipple, lifted my legs up, and tried penetrating me but was not successful as he went simi erect.  then he turn to lay beside be and turned his back and guided by cock into his man hole, and without much effort, it went in, and learning from him, without saying a word, I pulled out, and push him to face me, and lifted his leg..  Then he told me.  wah young man.  you also got technique..  I was all silent..  still scared, but horny, and curious.  inserted into him again..  and started pumping..  and he was masturbating himself trying very hard to make himself come..  But the anal sex seem to last long, and I felt really good..  pumping, and seeing his face, and him masturbating..  Then I just dive in and kiss him on his lips, and this somehow made him go mad, and in turn, turned my on, and this manly tattooed big guy, all of a sudden turned into a creaming bitch like the women I saw in the porn video..

This was the first them I cum inside a man..  and I actually helped him finish off by sucking his cock, and was very tempted to swallow, but split out instate, with some spraying on my chin..

He drove me home after the session that night, and gave me $100..  Seriously huge amount during those days as a teenager..  and the next day.  I quit, and completely avoided all the calls from the restaurants ..  

Ooooh, so very interesting. Got me so horny. 

On 8/18/2021 at 3:56 PM, dusted said:

I was somehow introduced to M2M sex when I was around 17.  was doing part time work in a Chinese restaurant, and need to do all kinds of work.. washing, helping out in kitchen to serving when they are call to do out door catering which used to be common in the 1980's.  tough work, got paid only $5 a day.  but fun, and the boss is also generous.  sometime giving bonus after busy days..  and occasionally wil hand a stack of cash to a supervisor and ask him to take all the workers out for a fun night.

That day, the whole lot after drinking, and me trying beer, for the first time.  the supervisor took us all to keong siak street, and I was somehow pushed to loose my virginity there. which I flatly declined..  Then heading home.  the supervisor after dropping other off in the company pick-up truck, ask if I want to go to his place to chill..  He was a stout looking kind of guy.  not gym fit muscular, but firm, no tummy, roughly around 40++ nearing 50 kind of age..  very short grey hair, same height as me.  about 168.  I have already respected him because he seems to be like someone everyone on the street knows and respected, and very manly type, taking me to his place, which is those pre war HDB at Tiong Bahru.  he was living with his elderly mother, but that's the only person I saw in the apartment, and he invited me to his room. which was plastered by posters of half naked muscular man, and naked and half naked women  posters..  and have a very cushy  looking bed on the floor. 

He told me to just hang around and there were no chairs, and I just sat on his mattress, and was scanning around his room looking at all the posters, and was curious about a tiled mirror he have beside his bed..  he was showring and stepped out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, and those days, the towel is those thin smallish type and with his build, can only wrap like almost 3qtr of his lower body..  Then I saw his body colored tattoos.  large some demi god at the back with large teeth type, and tattoos on the side of his bud as well..  He ask if I want to wash up myself, and I promptly accepted as it was warm and sticky after the nights out.. 

I took a peek in his bathroom.  there we no hooks or whatsoever for me to hang my cloth, and he told me..  Aiya..  Silo..  why Pa chiou..  (Young man.  Why shy).  just take off, and drop your cloth here.. pointing to his bed..  and I stripped, and step in, closed and yes.. locked the door, and cleaned up, and then realized, no towel..  I open and ask where are the towel..  Again, he told me.  Tio Kau lai lah..  Lam chi hun.  pa mat lan..  (Fuck you.. you're a man, why so scare)..  just walk out..  and by then, the room was feeling very cold, as he have turned on the air conditioner which I never notice he had one in the first place..

Feeling cold..  He toos me the towel, and I dried myself, and he is only wearing his underwear..  those small bikini type.  honestly.  not fake or added joke.  red color..  he sat on the bed..  push all my cloth to a corner away from the bed, and offered me a can of beer, and I told him, I don't drink..  then kena fucked again..  Tio kau lei.  drink!!..  I took one big glurp, and immediately felt a bit dizzy and warm, then he ask if I have every fuck before, as if still a virgin.  how come jst now don't want to fuck the prostitute?  I told him..  Don't know, then he wen to turn on his TV..  Loaded a VHS.. and played porn, then told me.  he free he just relax and watch porn, and I got an erection watching the porn, and when he saw my erected cock, he laugh, say, wah.  steam already.  no need shy lah..  young man steam very normal..  then he show me his bulging crotch, and ask me to touch it, and I laugh and declined, then he ask to see my cock, then told me.  young man cock, can steam rock hard.  His need time.  need stimulation..  then ask me to relax, and I am sitting there naked still holding on to the towel, and dare not ask for my cloth..  and after a few minutes watching the porn, I calmed down, and loosen myself a little, then stretch my leg out in a relax position... 

I felt his hand stroking my thigh, and I seems to feel really comfortable, and feeling horny.  and pretend to ignore..  Then he reach below me..  rubbing my crotch area, and then softly, pinch my cock head, making me jerk as it was feeling very very sensitive.  even a slight touch will make me twitch.. 

Then he pull away my towel, and I kind of felt a sudden cooled air flowing through and have mixed feelings.  horny, and very scared also..  then he guided me..  stroking my leg, then telling me softly..  mu kang, fan tai.  (Don't be afriad, lay down), and he lay me down, stroking all over my body, and continued to do that with baby lotion..  I was honestly really very scared but also too horny to tell him to stop..  he rubbed my cock, stroke it applying the lotion..  then ask me to hold his cock which was half erected, and learning from him, I pinch his cock head, circling it, and he seem to attain full erection..   

Breathing heavily, he was like.  molesting me all over my body..  Then her started to circle his tongue on my cock head, and I reacted with a sudden aggressive jerk as it was extremely ticklish and very sensitive.. he softly told be don't be afraid, just relax, and he went on to suck it.  and that was my first blow job experience..  balls licking was a whole new experience..  whole body turned very sensitive..  even slight touch of my nipple I can feel it..  Again feeling scared, and horny..  I just laid on the bed and enjoyed him sucking and slurping my cock..

he licked my nipple, lifted my legs up, and tried penetrating me but was not successful as he went simi erect.  then he turn to lay beside be and turned his back and guided by cock into his man hole, and without much effort, it went in, and learning from him, without saying a word, I pulled out, and push him to face me, and lifted his leg..  Then he told me.  wah young man.  you also got technique..  I was all silent..  still scared, but horny, and curious.  inserted into him again..  and started pumping..  and he was masturbating himself trying very hard to make himself come..  But the anal sex seem to last long, and I felt really good..  pumping, and seeing his face, and him masturbating..  Then I just dive in and kiss him on his lips, and this somehow made him go mad, and in turn, turned my on, and this manly tattooed big guy, all of a sudden turned into a creaming bitch like the women I saw in the porn video..

This was the first them I cum inside a man..  and I actually helped him finish off by sucking his cock, and was very tempted to swallow, but split out instate, with some spraying on my chin..

He drove me home after the session that night, and gave me $100..  Seriously huge amount during those days as a teenager..  and the next day.  I quit, and completely avoided all the calls from the restaurants ..  

Me hard reading this on the bus n need to cover my erection as I'm in commando mode. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 7:56 PM, singttt said:

I was 13. During March school holidays i visited Toa Payoh library to borrow books. Went the male toilet to pee and a guy in his 20s approached and said he has something to show me. I followed him into the cubicle and he showed me straight porn magazine. I started getting hard and he pulled down my shorts and started blowing me. I was sacred yet feels good. As I have not started masturbating then i did not know what to expect. Suddenly, I felt like my pee is exploding and i shot into his mouth. He then showed me and said that is my sperm. I was shocked as that was the first time i saw sperm. I left the cubicle and went home. I did not dare to tell anyone what i have encountered. That night i was so curious about my sperm and i tried masturbating until i came and i took a close examination of my sperm. Since then, i never failed to masturbate once a day. 

I wondered if that guy turned me gay. 

This lucky guy got your virgin sperm.  If you had told your parents or made police report, he would regret forever.  You saved him from the rotan.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...

Started exploring at a pretty early age - around 11 yo. Explored with a classmate of mine. Came over to my place after school on the pretext of studying but we ended up checking out each other’s erection and feeling each other up. I tried cock in my mouth for the very first time. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i was 15yo when i first had gay sex

met an uncle in cinema for movie, throughout the movie he couldnt keep his hands off my dick, my dick was dripping wet. he used his finger to wipe up my precum and put inside his mouth to taste time to time. then once movie finished, he took me to a public toilet in a mall, went inside a cubicle, got me sit on toilet seat and started sucking me, then he just sat himself on my dick without condom. when he was sitting on my raw hard dick, he kept telling me my dick so big and hard and it hurt his anus but he felt so shiok. he then fucked himself on my rawhard dick for 5 minutes+ till i cummed deep inside his hole, he was happy i cummed inside him. he just cleaned my dick with his tongue and then he pulled up his pants and we left the toilet together and he went home happily with my cum inside his hole. 

5 minutes ago, Mirror86 said:

i was 15yo when i first had gay sex

met an uncle in cinema for movie, throughout the movie he couldnt keep his hands off my dick, my dick was dripping wet. he used his finger to wipe up my precum and put inside his mouth to taste time to time. then once movie finished, he took me to a public toilet in a mall, went inside a cubicle, got me sit on toilet seat and started sucking me, then he just sat himself on my dick without condom. when he was sitting on my raw hard dick, he kept telling me my dick so big and hard and it hurt his anus but he felt so shiok. he then fucked himself on my rawhard dick for 5 minutes+ till i cummed deep inside his hole, he was happy i cummed inside him. he just cleaned my dick with his tongue and then he pulled up his pants and we left the toilet together and he went home happily with my cum inside his hole. 

Breed someone at such a young age.

U r the man!

On 8/8/2021 at 12:30 AM, Steve5380 said:

You keep misinterpreting my posts and going off topic.

I haven't written anything shameful, and I don't feel any shame.  But I might feel some empathy-shame for how low you scoop in your urge to criticize me...

I will repeat what you posted from what I wrote:

First, note that I wrote: "not ALL sex by children, with children, has to be condemned"  This does not mean that it should not be condemned in many cases.

Second, about the meaning of pedophilia.  The name has acquired a sinister meaning, the same as homosexuality, but we need to start with a realistic definition.  According to Merriam-Webster:

Definition of pedophiliasexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

Specifically a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child.

The primary definition is:  a perversion, an orientation, like homosexuality is, where children are the preferred sexual object.  The definition mentions "prepubescent",  but legally, all individuals under the age of majority (18 y.o in the US) are children. Pedophilia is not necessarily the act of sex, but the desire for a specific kind of sex.

So, if you just reached 18 years of age and you have the heat for a boy or girl who is only 17,  you are pedophilic by definition, even if you never touched him or her.   

Here is a definition of molestation:  sexual assault or abuse of a person, especially a woman or child.

And here is where you are wrong and off topic:  I never referred to assault or abuse.  There is plenty of pedophilia that does not involve neither of that,  because it does not come to sex, or if it does, it does not include assault or abuse.

Child abuse is rampant in society, especially but not limited to the less educated.  Child abuse, including cases of pedophilia, are beyond the topic of this thread, and we should end this discussion

Edited by Adam_

29 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

I always reject politely and then block the below. 

Given your very strong reactions, interested in your reaction to 2 x 13 yos in different locations where I have lived both contacting me on a diffent app asking,to meet me because they adore daddies, one claiming they have had several experiences before the other saying they have no experience but dream about it and want to act on it.

These are not the only two, several others 18-. I won't deal with anyone 18-, presume they will persist until they find someone else who will meet.

I don't have an opinion about what you describe,  because it never happened to me, and I never felt attraction to persons older than me.  I have never seen daddies attractive.   But if you keep being solicited by minors who like daddies, this has a natural solution:   as time passes and you age,  then you will graduate from daddy to grandpa,  and it is doubtful that those minors are attracted to grandpas.   And you deserve credit for refusing to deal with minors.

2 hours ago, iKneadyou said:

My first gay sex was at 18. Met a guy from Planetromeo (yes we did not have grindr) at Aljunied area. Dark skinned hunk. My first both oral and anal sex. Oral was great, anal was meh. I couldn’t sit properly in the bus for 2 days. It was 7” 😂 

Lucky he..managed to deflower u.

I was 24 when I lost my cherry. It was this guy I met via Line i think. He had a long dick. Told him I was still a virgin and he understood and went slowly. I almost came during foreplay tho. He was tender and paitent with me.

Embarrassingly, I came when he first entered me and stayed in me. He reassured me that it was ok. I still wanted him to cum too so I allowed him to fuck me. It was glorious. Wanted him to cum in me and he did

Booked into camp with his load in me

11 minutes ago, Giggidy said:

I was 24 when I lost my cherry. It was this guy I met via Line i think. He had a long dick. Told him I was still a virgin and he understood and went slowly. I almost came during foreplay tho. He was tender and paitent with me.

Embarrassingly, I came when he first entered me and stayed in me. He reassured me that it was ok. I still wanted him to cum too so I allowed him to fuck me. It was glorious. Wanted him to cum in me and he did

Booked into camp with his load in me

Nice. Nvr leak out?

Y never marry him then? Actually  one should get attached with the person who deflower him.

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Nice. Nvr leak out?

Y never marry him then? Actually  one should get attached with the person who deflower him.

Surprisingly nvr. Only a bit. His home was near the camp.

Kept in contact for a few months but after that nvr. Lost his contact alr :( but can still remember his dick

6 hours ago, Adam_ said:

I am a grandpa (real) and they were aware.of my age.

So even though you said doubtful, they are attracted to both daddies and grandpa's.

At least one of then described how he was infatuated with one of his high older school teachers but did not dare to interact with him and went on an app to find a willing older gentleman instead.

A teenager wanting to have sex with an older gentleman, a grandpa !!!  I admit that I will never fully understand human nature.  But it is not necessary.  Everyone should be free to be like he is.  "Live and let live".

Congratulations for being a grandpa.  It is a nice experience.

I was 21 and in Poly. I broke off with my GF after I found out she was just using me all the 3 years we were dating. so turned off by her actions and she was flirting with another church friend.

I left the church too.

so fed up with the youth leaders there being so insincere and fake.

anyway turned off by religion, I started to surf online and found mIRC and go into the chatrooms and found a guy to meet.

he was one year older than me and we had ons.

he taught me everything and i become his top for most of the time.

i guess he was my first bf too.

then i felt so annoyed with his possessive nature, introduced me to his family as he's out to them and since this is my first guy relationship I was kinda overwhelmed and broke off with him after 3 months.

8 hours ago, EastChat said:

I was 21 and in Poly. I broke off with my GF after I found out she was just using me all the 3 years we were dating. so turned off by her actions and she was flirting with another church friend.

I left the church too.

so fed up with the youth leaders there being so insincere and fake.

anyway turned off by religion, I started to surf online and found mIRC and go into the chatrooms and found a guy to meet.

he was one year older than me and we had ons.

he taught me everything and i become his top for most of the time.

i guess he was my first bf too.

then i felt so annoyed with his possessive nature, introduced me to his family as he's out to them and since this is my first guy relationship I was kinda overwhelmed and broke off with him after 3 months.

Yr ex bf took the right move n going through proper channel.  Shouldn't have broken off with him. 

6 hours ago, cutejack said:

Yr ex bf took the right move n going through proper channel.  Shouldn't have broken off with him. 

yes i was a confused lad then but now i know what i had missed out on.

maybe because i'm turned off by his possessiveness and wanted freedom.

can be a bit overwhelming especially it was my first time with a guy.

i thought guys are cool and non-emotional but he was pretty emotional with me.

and i couldn't handle it. i was thinking, fuck, if he's so emotional like a girl, i might as well find a girl then.

which i did have a gf after him. but broke off when i realized some needs are not met.

• 1 month later...