Male HQ

How old were you when you had your gay sex?

YeohYeoh

• 1 month later...

First time was when I was 12 for both oral and anal, with a classmate who was well through puberty and already had a big dick.

on to secondary boys’ school, Ho Ho Ho... the older boys opened up a whole world of sexual possibilities, along with their older gay friends. I was never forced or raped, every sexual encounter so far I consented to myself.

On 21/02/2018 at 12:35 AM, Ian1999 said:

I have my first oral 2 years ago when I am 16. Was at Katong Swimming complex I am showering and a tanned guy keep staring at me with his erected dick so he just step into the shower and put his dick in my mouth 

Something like that.  But I was 19 then. You need someone experienced to start your ball rolling. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

4 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

45 is just a milestone.  How long can you continue depend on usage.  50? 60?

it might be "weaker" but still usable?

prolly ie why some tops swap to become a flex/btms?

9 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

it might be "weaker" but still usable?

prolly ie why some tops swap to become a flex/btms?

Top can swap to become btm as hole still tight. Btm hard to reverse as hole too loose. 

Just now, LeanMature said:

Top can swap to become btm as hole still tight. Btm hard to reverse as hole too loose. 

(pure) top shd still be tight, unused mah

but for btm (usu wont wanna reverse if they wanna rev they would have done so long ago) n I felt btms (esp as they aged) , they wont get it erected even in those sexual sessions (or rather whether they make it erect is not really a key point to them)

Had my first mutual HJ with schoolmate when we're 14. His body was small size but dick was XL!
At 18, was BJ by a stranger whom I met in a swimming pool. I showered, he showered. He stared, I shy. He followed me out of the complex and invited me to see house. Want to know what may happened between us, I went. The moment we stepped in, he stripped me, hugged and then sucked me. After which, we became bf. He tried to anal me but his dick was XXL!

At around 21, another BF anal me. It was the most painful moment of my life. I think tear and bled. Now wary of anal...  

Edited by Jake Tee
error

23 minutes ago, Jake Tee said:

Had my first mutual HJ with schoolmate when we're 14. His body was small size but dick was XL!
At 18, was BJ by a stranger whom I met in a swimming pool. I showered, he showered. He stared, I shy. He followed me out of the complex and invited me to see house. Want to know what may happened between us, I went. The moment we stepped in, he stripped me, hugged and then sucked me. After which, we became bf. He tried to anal me but his dick was XXL!

At around 21, another BJ anal me. It was the most painful moment of my life. I think tear and bled. Now wary of anal...  

Who was the lucky guy who claimed your virginity ?

21 hours ago, Jake Tee said:

At around 21, another BF anal me. It was the most painful moment of my life. I think tear and bled. Now wary of anal...  

I guess the top need to be gentle . If it is too painful . U must stop him . A good top should also know when to stop 

2 hours ago, Kenjikenji said:

I guess the top need to be gentle . If it is too painful . U must stop him . A good top should also know when to stop 

Aiyah many bottoms want rough tops la.

If im gentle they will start to ask r u top or flex. Not easy to satisfy a gay indeed.

• 2 months later...

Happened when I was 14yo. He is my senior who is working adult as a foreman. He always need to fetch us back from school. I always the last passenger and we take his motor back home (the last destination where he worked). One day, he started talk naughty with me and ask me know what is dick in other language and start touch my pant. In return I touch his giant dick in return. That make me feel very surprise as his dick is really big and hide in his pant. I try to open his pant while he was driving motor(it is very excited). I can’t see in front but I could really feel the size (woo). As we are about the reach home then I help to put his big snake back to his cave. Then we reach the destination. I quickly take my lunch then went to his workshop and try to seduce him to the store room. Finally he accepted the invitation. At beginning, we act like looking some spare parts then I lower my body to find something at lower side. Then I start touch his big snake. With no surprise the big snake is waiting me. Then I gentle open the cave and let it come out. Simultaneously move it to my warm mouth and sucking. The size  is too huge and long till I cannot swallow it whole. My senior moaned gently and cumming in my mouth. The load is a lot and I drank it all. What a luck. A senior with 21 inches huge dick!! So delicious

4 minutes ago, Kitmature said:

Happened when I was 14yo. He is my senior who is working adult as a foreman. He always need to fetch us back from school. I always the last passenger and we take his motor back home (the last destination where he worked). One day, he started talk naughty with me and ask me know what is dick in other language and start touch my pant. In return I touch his giant dick in return. That make me feel very surprise as his dick is really big and hide in his pant. I try to open his pant while he was driving motor(it is very excited). I can’t see in front but I could really feel the size (woo). As we are about the reach home then I help to put his big snake back to his cave. Then we reach the destination. I quickly take my lunch then went to his workshop and try to seduce him to the store room. Finally he accepted the invitation. At beginning, we act like looking some spare parts then I lower my body to find something at lower side. Then I start touch his big snake. With no surprise the big snake is waiting me. Then I gentle open the cave and let it come out. Simultaneously move it to my warm mouth and sucking. The size  is too huge and long till I cannot swallow it whole. My senior moaned gently and cumming in my mouth. The load is a lot and I drank it all. What a luck. A senior with 21 inches huge dick!! So delicious

Whao 24 yo only know how to seduce adult for free suck ar. U very advanced man. At that age i know that cock is  to urinate only.:yuk:

8 minutes ago, Kitmature said:

Drama. 21 inches ... U tink what ? Anaconda ? :yuk:

I started gay sex around 21 y.o.  and there was no anal.  I have never been interested much in anal sex.

I might have started late, but it is lasting a long time.

Over 50 years of gay sex! and mostly on my terms. I prefer it this way.  :)

kindergarten - first kiss / snog

(don't judge me, it's wild I KNOW lol)

15 - first BJ and anal

(curiosity killed the cat and i meowed for my life when penetrated. oh my virginity!)

17 - first orgy

(first impression: what. the. fuck. too many things going on. wait... slow down...)

last year - first edging and threesome

(shall not disclose more information, just that it was pretty risqué)

all in all, SAFE SEX ALWAYS everyone

+ remember to get tested. 

1605364534_giphy(1).gif.8e7cd61289ac7f05651606a707e960a5.gif

• 2 weeks later...

my fuck buddy start at 14 yr old when his uncle share room with him, then share him with his friends on weekend - i wonder consist as rape or mutual agreement or not.

well, i guess he born to be gay - since he say do enjoy but not with his uncle lor.

at first i thought he just bluff about it - as time goes by - it does happen everywhere in poorer countries. In thailand, a boy of 12 already sold for sex - this make me more mad about it. So my view sex shouldn't start young - never indeed.

Just to recap on this topic. My memories flushed back... I was 8 when I sucked a dick... A victim of paedophile. I was naive, innocent and quiet.. I couldn't tell anyone. It was a new experience compared to watching the kissing scenes in Hollywood movies at that age. But I'm bisexual. I have become more kinky but discreet now. Just to share. 

Edited by Sykoman

Was in sec 2 when my neighbour and I started to talk dirty and we somehow compared dicks. He was in sec 3 and I was very curious of how an upper sec one looks like..he turned out to be thick and bushy (I still have some fetish for bushes/armpit hair until now due to that lol). Showed ours to each other and jerked each other off. He came but I didn't and I still remember the initial smell of the juice. Was nice while it lasted.

Was 12 years old when what started off as some playful actions by my classmate lead to other stuff. One day in class, my classmate who was sitting beside me started to gently brush his hands along my thighs and leg. It was estacy and gave me an instant hardon. But of course had to keep quiet and pretend nothing happened. Then he asked me to do the same thing to him. Well the good thing was that we were sitting at the back of the class room and no one could see. I guess! Well i tried to do what he ask me to do but along the way I was just courageous to proceed further while gently rubbing his thighs towards his crotch. I was really worried that things may get ugly but that feeling was shiok of doing it in the classroom. He relaxed himself as my hands when into his pants massaging his manhood. He did look suprised but then he enjoyed it. As we were afraid of being caught we went to a quiet male toilet during recess to explore. And after which it was many days of exploration.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest johnsonklt

I think ard 15/16 when working in factory.  A grp of guys just talking about the size of their cocks. 

They ask how is mine,  I did not know,  then one of them told to go to toilet & see.  There inside 

cubical  he took of my pants & stroke my dick,  wow just I enjoy & instantly hard & he masturbate 

for me.   Then he push my head down & shaft his dick into my mouth & he control my head to & fro

motion till he cum into my mouth & sternly told me to swallow his sperm, of course did not like it

as it as 1st time.     

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, johnsonklt said:

I think ard 15/16 when working in factory.  A grp of guys just talking about the size of their cocks. 

They ask how is mine,  I did not know,  then one of them told to go to toilet & see.  There inside 

cubical  he took of my pants & stroke my dick,  wow just I enjoy & instantly hard & he masturbate 

for me.   Then he push my head down & shaft his dick into my mouth & he control my head to & fro

motion till he cum into my mouth & sternly told me to swallow his sperm, of course did not like it

as it as 1st time.     

Something like this but it was in the toilet cubicle of a public swimming pool.  I was 17 and he was about 40.  The first time tasting a man sperms.

I was abused when I was a child by an older kid who sucked my

8 year old dick until I was 9, many times. Well, I never thought it was wrong because it felt good

until I was in highschool when I told this to my bestfriend. He told me that it was a wrong.

From then on when someone touches me on the right places I just freeze and wait for that mouth to suck me.

I just give in even until today.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg