Male HQ

How old were you when you had your gay sex?

YeohYeoh

18. The next time was at least 5 years later, I think.

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Now must have tight schedule looking at yr hot body rite?lol

How is gay life in kota kinabalu?

Haha, thanks and I take it as compliment. But still not hot enough especially abs as there's is a little of excess skin. :( Nevertheless, will continue to workout. 

It's good but not as great as big city like SG or KL. Not easy for me to find groups of friends here to hangout or drink.

Proud Sabahan :clap:

my friend start at 9yr old while his family worker put his cock into his mouth and he like it very much.

my another friend was fuck by his cousin at the age of 11yr old while babysitting him.

my classmate was rape after a film show at katong area when he was in secondary one.

so is not whether you start young but how it start with the terrible first time trauma.

Unfortunately the 3 culprit are married man to abuse young innocent boy.

U r just using this thread to surface your own prejudice w married dudes. The fact the culprits were married preying on under-aged kids is irrelevant.

19. In Army. Scary but thrilling at the same time. Now it's just mechanical sex. Kidding kidding

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

my friend start at 9yr old while his family worker put his cock into his mouth and he like it very much.

my another friend was fuck by his cousin at the age of 11yr old while babysitting him.

my classmate was rape after a film show at katong area when he was in secondary one.

so is not whether you start young but how it start with the terrible first time trauma.

6 minutes ago, LordSpunk said:

I was 15 when I had my first cock in me. :) 

My friend and I were back at my place from school one day, playing on my Xbox.  If I remember correctly, he lost the game we were playing and wrestled me to the ground. We wrestled around for quite a bit, and then his bulge suddenly poked at me. (He was pretty great looking back then, but I never not thought of him in a sexual way before). I looked at him and grinned, as he blushed bright red. Things took a turn when he forcefully pinned me down, and started grinding his crotch with mine. One thing led to another, and our uniforms came off. :redface:

He groped my ass as he tried to make-out with me – rather sloppily tbh  :thumbdown:. And being the horny 15 year old that I am, I just went with the flow. Our dicks rubbed against each other as we kissed. When it came to him putting it in, my nervousness got my ass on a defensive mode. He tried poking around as he played with my dick in his hand. Once he knew where the entrance was, that fucker – pun intended – just shoved his whole member in! I knew about gay sex back then, but I didn’t know it would hurt like hell either. I cried out, begging him to stop, but he didn’t (that fucker).

I felt extremely violated, but I don’t see it as rape – I sorta wanted it. :whistle: I hated him for doing it, but I trusted him enough. So yea, I stopped talking to him, for about two weeks... then the fooling around continued until we graduated high school, and him going off to Aussie for medical school. We’ve not kept in touch since. :huh:

Signing off...
Lord Spunk

Go get in touch with him! It's time for "revenge!"

12 minutes ago, LordSpunk said:

I was 15 when I had my first cock in me. :) 

I felt extremely violated, but I don’t see it as rape – I sorta wanted it. :whistle: I hated him for doing it, but I trusted him enough. So yea, I stopped talking to him, for about two weeks... then the fooling around continued until we graduated high school, and him going off to Aussie for medical school. We’ve not kept in touch since. :huh:

Signing off...
Lord Spunk

erm , aren't  u afraid that your parents will be back soon (at that time)???
How did he manage to enter without a lube

6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

erm , aren't  u afraid that your parents will be back soon (at that time)???
How did he manage to enter without a lube

Haha, at that time, only sex was on our minds.. :P Besides, it was in the afternoon-ish, my parents only come back in the evening. 

I think he used spit, (and he pre-cummed a lot). But damn, fuckin' burns the first time. :frustrated:

24 minutes ago, LordSpunk said:

Haha, at that time, only sex was on our minds.. :P Besides, it was in the afternoon-ish, my parents only come back in the evening. 

I think he used spit, (and he pre-cummed a lot). But damn, fuckin' burns the first time. :frustrated:

so young knows what to do and what to use already!!! so knowledgeable and doing raw

I can imagine the pain , someone tried to put a thumb inside me, is enough to make me feel uncomfortable

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

so young knows what to do and what to use already!!! so knowledgeable and doing raw

I can imagine the pain , someone tried to put a thumb inside me, is enough to make me feel uncomfortable

U r a man.thumb only wat.:PAfraid of pain?lol

7 hours ago, Diamond said:

So take note.babysitting got two meaning ok.lol

19 minutes ago, cutejack said:

U r a man.thumb only wat.:PAfraid of pain?lol

got a feeling of sliding "chilli" in and out feeling

hence I really appreciate all those btms who can do btm-ing, I will rather die than to .............

maybe those straight and thin type, still can imagine, those more than that (just like mine) , I will faint immediately

7 hours ago, wantonmee said:

U r just using this thread to surface your own prejudice w married dudes. The fact the culprits were married preying on under-aged kids is irrelevant.

19. In Army. Scary but thrilling at the same time. Now it's just mechanical sex. Kidding kidding

am i using "own prejudice w married dudes" - you either a married man or in love with those married type in order to say irrelevant about my thread...THE REAL TRUTH HERE IS...young victim were real abuse by this particular type so stop being naive about it. 

Well,I was stationed in Changi Camp,Every times I went to buy suppers for my camp mates,I would be disturbed by those Cd,But I happened to know a Cd,butterfly,she was hot,and she kept inviting me to have anal with her ,Unfortunately my platoon Commander saw me,but eventually she gave me a gentle bj:=)

• 3 weeks later...

I think i was either 14 or 15. it was with a random guy i met on some website which i cant remember now haha. did everything in one go. i received and gave my first bj and we analed each other too! did it again with him for a few times but we lost contact.

4 hours ago, joshTWjosh said:

I assume this thread means penetrative anal sex i.e. no handjob/masturbation/blowjob etc.

First ever in my life was 17 years old, in JC.

First gay one was 19, in the army. Seems quite late compared to many around here.

17 n 19 was what? Anal or bj n hj?

21 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Oh ok.no more virgin huh?somemore show me his ya ya papaya look at the bw 10th anni.hahahaha..

Oooh when was 10th anniv? Last yr?

i dont attend such events, many will flame me i guess

can we attend such events nt annoucing your nick??

why he show u his face? Virgin nia

virgin: means totally inexp ie valueless

and unless she is a virgin womAn- then priceless

A top can b v exp in topping but virgin for his hole mah

Depending on how you define 'first gay sex'.  For me, it went this way:

From 5 years old - used to play with (fondling) the morning woodies of men sleeping along the corridors of the old Chinatown tenement houses when I stayed with my nanny during short holidays (eg long weekends etc)

6 years old - first time giving one of these men a handjob in the communal toilet (those tenement houses didn't have bathrooms for each unit).

nearly 7 years old - gave my first blowjob to a cousin when visiting my grandparents in Penang.  They lived in a huge 12-room mansion in Georgetown.

13 years old - first anal sex experience - fucked by a secondary school teacher who had a cock that looked and felt gigantic to me then.  on hindsight it wasn't that large actually.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Depending on how you define 'first gay sex'.  For me, it went this way:

From 5 years old - used to play with (fondling) the morning woodies of men sleeping along the corridors of the old Chinatown tenement houses when I stayed with my nanny during short holidays (eg long weekends etc)

6 years old - first time giving one of these men a handjob in the communal toilet (those tenement houses didn't have bathrooms for each unit).

nearly 7 years old - gave my first blowjob to a cousin when visiting my grandparents in Penang.  They lived in a huge 12-room mansion in Georgetown.

13 years old - first anal sex experience - fucked by a secondary school teacher who had a cock that looked and felt gigantic to me then.  on hindsight it wasn't that large actually.

Whao.worth born on earth n now u r 60.salute u la.:yuk:

I was 13 when I had my first attempt. I didn't even know it was going to happen. It wasn't successful.

Second attempt was when I was 16, I also didn't know it was going to happen. wasn't very successful either.

My proper bottoming was when I was 21, and this time, I know it's going to happen :-)

P/s: before I was 21, I've topped several times. That doesn't count because I'm a bottom :P 

15 y/o: First handjob. My family was out for at least a few hours so I called a schoolmate C who lived nearest to me to come to my place. I did not specify the details, but he cycled over anyway. Once inside the house, I proceeded to molest C and tried to pull down his shorts. He resisted initially and I chased him upstairs to my bedroom. Man, I was damn horny then. He finally relented and we peeled each other's clothes off. He taught me how to masturbate (I knew nuts about it then). We continued stroking each other and it felt really good. While I didn't manage to cum (novice problem, I think), he was oledi rushing to the toilet to unload. That guy is now running a laundrette and married.

18 y/o: It was January. We had just finished our SPM (Malaysian O-Levels) a month ago and a group of about 10 of us travelled to Kuala Lumpur together by bus to check out one of the largest education fairs there. One of our classmates, R had shifted to Petaling Jaya after SPM and the whole lot of us spent the night over at his house, even taking up his parents' bedroom. I was among the ones sleeping on the floor in R's bedroom with 4 others. In the middle of the night, I felt my dick being groped. I turned around and realised it was K. Not stranger to all these, being in an all boys' school, I reciprocated. Then, K took me by surprise by giving me my first kiss, a French kiss at that. Tongues locked and I was trying to catch my breath while not waking up the rest, including R and his gf, who were sleeping on R's bed. Then K undid my jeans zip and began to blow my boner. It was pleasurable although I didn't cum (I'm a slow cummer). He offered me his but I declined (I didn't like the idea of sucking someone else's dick then). K then turned me around and started to poke his cock at my ass. It was an unsuccessful attempt as he just brushed it against my crack. K is now a medical physician and married as well.

Around 24 y/o: I was already quite a regular visitor to the then Absolute sauna in Chinatown. It was a day when I was terribly down, having been reproached by my superior. Absolute became the place for emotional refuge, where I could just release my emotional stress w/o anyone recognising me. I went all the way to the rooftop cafe and there was this guy there in his late 30s. Not the dashing type but he had quite a fit bod. He seemed to sense my glumness and initiated a chat with me. That helped me to relax and I was soon talking happily to J. He then led me to the darkrooms and we did handjobs with each other in one of them. The good thing was after the entire thing, he treated me to supper and even exchanged contacts with me (not something that you often get out from sauna visitors). I was staying in Tampines and found out he's staying at Bedok Reservoir. We became regular makan, movie, swimming and gym buddies. I was already falling for him. I think it was some time around Valentine's that I asked him to hang out together at Absolute again. And that night was my first anal sex. I literally had no prior experience. He did a good job in rimming and lubing me up though. But when it came to penetration, I was a bit panicky and even though he went in bit by bit gradually, I shouted out in pain. Think other patrons out there would have heard me (embarrassed). But I did enjoy every second of it. :) I confessed to J that night but he declined, stating no interest to pursue a relationship (kinda expected anyway). We are still good friends with each other even though I have returned to JB to pursue a different career. Last year, he spent a few days at JB during his annual Christmas leave and I showed him around, even bringing him to Kota Tinggi waterfalls and to Kulai for ices. This year, we're planning to drive up to Melaka. :)

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

29 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Wow good progress.he doesnt want r/s but still fucking u for good?fwb.all the best. 

Lol. We haven't fucked since then. He's now just a godbrother to me. Got me a branded wallet just to reward me for bringing him around JB last year.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

On 18/10/2016 at 1:13 PM, YeohYeoh said:

Hello all

Nowadays the average age for new generation to have gay sex is getting younger i.e 16 / 17 / 18 yrs old.

Not sure whether I am old fashion... Hahahaha...

So I Just want to have a quick survey - how old were you when you had your first gay sex (i.e oral / anal/ HJ).

cheers!

Me 16