Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

1 hour ago, Guest Jack said:

Are you aware that he's 56 years old? Who in the world still looks athletic at 56? 

I was looking athletic at 56.   And now twenty years later I still look a little... a little athletic.  Old man but athletic, he he  :)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gsky said:

D3000bb.jpg.2fe0b41b7977e8468a3e77a036cac1db.jpg

Where to watch?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

20 hours ago, fab said:

Where to watch?

These brave warriors don't seem to care about wearing underwear. 

The heavy armors they have to wear must be so hot...  making them sweat so much!

And they probably have to poop seeing the enemy approach them...

We may not want to think how horribly it must stink inside there...  :lol:

4 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

many hot dads in Singapore....married and sex deprived....looking good ...mostly discrete....just like me too discrete.

but its not easy

Depends how you defined as hot. If bald head and big tummy, then there are many. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest You think what
6 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Many aunties probably not interested in having sex anymore but man being man, sex is crucial and thats where gay can fill the gap.

You didn't know.  Most aunties when reached certain age, loves looking a young meat and even "steal-eat" outside of their husband's knowledge

女人30如狼40如虎

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Woman in 30s are like wolf, 40s like tiger but into 50s with the start of menopause, everything changes.

Hello wake up. Why talk about cheebye??? You like cheebye is it? We like lan jiao and lam pa hor.

3 hours ago, tterrynick said:

What is this all about?

More info please...

Should be just a photoset for magazine. 

I  doubt there budget for a movie.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

9 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Can you also guess his age ?

40?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Is this what the shape of his cock looks?

The face and colour. I m no pro at cock.

4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

The shape of his body rather, if you are referring to his age.

So m i right about the age?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

23 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Not sure, unless I can see his face. His body and cock shape can be anything between 30 to 50. 

True. 

Depending on if he's youthful or 臭老。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He is a exhibitionism fr china(country side) . Tis foto was taken more than 7 yrs back. He like gog nude in public taking foto (some pic with e guy holding his dick). Abt 55yo tis yr. He got weibo. 

Really? I thought he's a famous exhibitionist from Thai... he's disappeared from the scene though ( Do tell me if you know his news).

1 hour ago, Saltpepper said:

Really? I thought he's a famous exhibitionist from Thai... he's disappeared from the scene though ( Do tell me if you know his news).

Yeah, i agree with u , looks like the thai exhibitionist who shocks people in stadiums, overhead bridges, highways, and klongs , always show his face but recently disappeared.

On 7/24/2019 at 9:42 PM, Saltpepper said:

On 7/24/2019 at 11:31 PM, Guest gues said:

Yeah, i agree with u , looks like the thai exhibitionist who shocks people in stadiums, overhead bridges, highways, and klongs , always show his face but recently disappeared.

Actually, i m more interested to know his age at the time the photo was taken. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Masc btm

Dun play play ah, people director Kelvin Tan, 99oldtrees durian, you know.

If he's in Keybox or Cruise, sure kena complaint big belly, starting to botak, very uncle looking.

I also don't know he got inner beauty like articulate, rich, U grad, good sense of humor.

All I know is this type of uncle plenty in Korea, very very tikopek, hamsup, definitely not shy to fuck in public and can fuck until I pengsan like I owe him money like that.

Like the durians that he sells, once you acquire the taste, you can never go back to vanilla sex. The trade mark receding hairline is caused by overloaded virility is true and I got the worn out ass to prove it. So virile that most of them are men+women also can makan, 男女通吃,almost satisfaction guaranteed.

They know they are not Adonis and people like us are also looking like them so we flock together. The big difference is that we are the bottoms but they don't mind since he also look the same, kaki-lang. Can fuck don't waste. They'll fuck anything that can walk on 2 legs.

spacer.png

Guest uncle starts

At what age does anyone start to be "uncle".

Is there any general guideline?

I noted younger kids around 12 would call you uncle, even if you are just 28y.

a) When does the period of uncle start for gay guys???

b) and is there a difference to name a gay "daddy". From what age are you "daddy"???

• 2 weeks later...

Chuando definitely looks 500% younger than Tay. No need to fight. 

Tay also has receding hair lines, younger than Chuando somemore. Body also lose to CD. Enough said! 

32 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

Both looks equally 50s.......

Chuando don't look 50s. Can pass off as 30s. 

I can't say the same for Tay... He's not even 50 irl. Don't like that smug face.

Both had knives and needles. It'sobvious who had more.

Nowadays most people look younger.  When they stand next to, say 32 yo Desmond tan, it obvious they don't look 30s and look decade older except that they are well maintained. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, Vometra said:

Cd is playing lead. That's mean tph is supporting. 

Chuando, 53, Is Playing A Doctor With Nude Sex Scenes In His Upcoming Movie
By YIP JIEYING

viral-53-year-old-photographer-chuando-tan-is-playing-a-doctor-with-sex-scenes-in-short-movie
I’m already so old, what’s there to be awkward about?
Published15 AUGUST, 2019
UPDATED 20 AUGUST, 2019
Shares

BROUGHT TO YOU BY 8 DAYS
I’m already so old, what’s there to be awkward about?

On-screen sex scenes are pretty common these days, but you’ve not seen the one starring 53-year-old Internet thirst trap Chuando Tan. The local fashion photographer, who went viral in 2017 for his im-pec-cable aesthetics, recently scored his first leading man role in an upcoming short film. And yep, it involves him stripping down to abs-olutely nothing.

He tells 8days.sg that he plays a “30-something doctor” in the murder drama set in the ’60s, which revolves around a wealthy family and the suave physician they've engaged for house calls. The heavyweight cast also features homegrown stars Tay Ping Hui and Xiang Yun, her daughter Chen Yixin, and yet-to-be-revealed “main actresses from Taiwan”.

If you’re wondering what Dr Chuando looks like, here’s a sneak peek: 

Shot in Singapore, the movie is helmed by Taiwanese director Wayne Peng, the man behind music videos for Stefanie Sun (her 2003 hit ‘The Moment’) and Andy Lau (his 1995 classic ‘Truly Forever’). 

The flick’s name and release date are yet to be announced. Which means you have to wait a while more to see a nekkid Chuando, who also spills to us that his scenes might just include glimpses of his bare butt. Is that the sound of his 1.2 million Instagram followers screaming that we hear?

1 of 8He sometimes wears clothes in the movie too
Specifically, a $25,000 Ermenegildo Zegna suit embroidered with his name, which was custom-made for him by the Italian fashion house in Milan. “They rushed the suit for the movie, as it was almost the summer holidays in Italy when I had my fitting. I got to keep the suit,” he laughs. 

2 of 8He reunites with his longtime pal Tay Ping Hui
Back in the ’90s, Chuando and Tay Ping Hui were both in the same modelling agency, Carrie Models. “I’ve known him for so long... since we were kids,” says Chuando. “So seeing him again was like an old friends’ gathering. The last time we met was around 15 years ago, I think? I had shot him for an ad.”

He also witnessed Ping Hui’s gruesome accident on the film set, when TPH slammed a door on his own finger and suffered a severe nail bed injury. “We were at the same location but it wasn’t my scene, so I was sitting at the side, “ he recalls. “When I saw his injury I immediately felt the pain as if it happened to me ’cos I’ve experienced that before.”

3 of 8Thinking man
8 DAYS: How did you get this movie role?
CHUANDO TAN: They [the director Wayne Peng and his wife Lim Sau Hoong] called me and I went for an audition at their home. I went online to look at the TV commercials Wayne had done, and he clearly had talent. There’s a lot of artistic value in his work, which I really like. During the audition we talked — he and his wife weren’t sure if I could speak Mandarin well, but they saw my videos on Instagram and Weibo where I was speaking Mandarin, and decided that I was okay. They also asked me if I’m confident enough to act. I said yes. I’m comfortable enough in my own skin at my age. Since there are many people out there who are going into acting, I believe I can be one of them. I do my best lah, but whether [I’m good at acting] is another thing! Wayne and Sau Hoong decided I was a good fit for the role, so they said they’ll try me out.

4 of 8In the mood for love
What was the first day of filming like for you? 
I was quite blur! I didn’t know what was expected of me, so I observed how the Taiwanese actresses prepped themselves before filming and learnt from them. I also had to memorise a page-long Chinese poem. My command of Mandarin is very Singaporean, and the script called for olden-day Mandarin. But I was okay with memorising the script. 

5 of 8Gun show
Which scenes were the most memorable for you? 
I have a shower scene (laughs). I had to strip naked. I don’t know how much they captured of my nakedness. But [there's] no frontal exposure, maybe just the butt. I’m not shy about things like that. If I want to be an actor, I need to completely dive into the role and give my 100 per cent.

6 of 8The doctor is in
You’re already in shape anyway. Did you have to prepare for your nude scene at all? 
I wanted to look a little leaner on camera. My character is a doctor, not a fitness model. But I had no time to diet. The shower scene came at short notice ’cos of the production schedule, so I just went as I was. I also did a sex scene.

How risqué was it? 
It’s a semi-nude scene. With who? I can’t tell you now! It’s supposed to be a passionate secret affair with another character. We’re making love, so obviously it’s a topless scene, but they can’t show the bottom part.

It’s your first time acting and you already have a sex scene. Was that challenging for you? 
It was quite easy for me. I’m already so old, what’s there to be awkward about? To me it was just acting. And I see models without clothes on all the time in my 20, 30 years as a photographer, so I’m pretty open about nudity. I suppose it was a bit hard on the Taiwanese actress ’cos she’s a girl after all (laughs). We had a closed set with just one cameraman and an assistant, and the director viewed the scene on a monitor behind a curtain. I haven’t seen what we had shot, but I think we did pretty well (laughs). I’m not an expert in acting, so there’s still a lot more for me to learn.

7 of 8Chuando in a scene with Xiang Yun’s daughter
Is acting easier for you as a photographer 'cos you already know how the camera works? 
Yes and no. You don’t know how you’re being filmed, so you still need to adjust your angle and certain expressions, that sort of thing. Normal human beings have their own small, habitual movements that they’re not aware of, like blinking too much. So I had to control my natural movements. That was a real challenge for me.

8 of 8Suit up
Does this mean you’ll be acting more? 
I really enjoy acting. It could be something that will interest me for the rest of my life, like photography. And I look forward to new challenges. But even if I want opportunities to act, it doesn’t mean I’ll get them. So it really depends on whether I’ve opportunities coming my way!

PHOTOS: CHUANDO TAN
Read more at https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/celebrities/chuando-53-is-playing-a-doctor-with-nude-sex-scenes-in-his-11809368

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Not fantasy story. Just sharing my new neighbour who shifted in 6 months ago. This neighbour, a mature uncle in his early 50 from China, he rented the unit across mine. Had conversation with him whenever seeing him and he is so friendly to the extent of always tapping my shoulder when seeing me.

Mine is an old condo (apartment) that is only 4 storey high with no lift and only with 2 units (facing each other) on every level. We are staying on last,  level 4. 

He drove a company pick-up and normally reaching home from work in his jumpsuit and boots but occasionally polo T and jeans too. His wooden door was always left opened whenever he was at home and I've been seeing him wearing boxer underwear only (once in a while he also wear those cheapo triangle kind of underwear) . He has no tummy and not fat, a normal dad bod with hairy happy trail and legs. 

Once our wooden door are opened, we can also see each other kitchen. The other time when I m at my gate leaving the house, I saw him in the kitchen making his food. Should be just out from shower with still wet hair and wrapped with only a towel below. Quite a turned on seeing that especially his bubble butt shape on that towel and I think he has not put on any underwear yet. He turned around when I greeted him at the gate and I saw his cock outline on the towel. 

There's also 1 weekend afternoon when I reached home, I looked into his gate and saw him dozing off. He was sitting on the floor in front the coffee table with his back leaning against the sofa with laptop on and lots of files on the floor and coffee table. He was only wearing the cheapo underwear at that time and his bulge was very protruding. Can't help but secretly snapped a shot with my phone.

Last week, I 'exhibit' myself after my old grandpa went to bed, I left my wooden door opened halfway just enough for him to view half of my kitchen from his side. He normally goes into his kitchen to do his chores after 10pm. When I heard some noise coming from his kitchen, I start my exhibit. I naked myself by removing my towel from my waist and hung it on my shoulder then walk into my kitchen making some cabinet noise pretending doing things inside. I did caught his attention. By moving myself around, I did saw him kept looking into my unit from the corner of my eye. Later the next moment when I turned around, he no longer in the kitchen. I closed my wooden door ending my exhibit. 

• G_M locked this topic