Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

Guest i know who
i know a barber working there cruises the toilet......  :whistle:

barber? you mean the ah beng chinese barber?

you go find out yourself :lol: you work there right :smokin:

Guest working there
i know a barber working there cruises the toilet......  :whistle:

barber? you mean the ah beng chinese barber?

you go find out yourself :lol: you work there right :smokin:

i know who liao :whistle:

:D

Mind sharing the relistic of this thread...since you work theree....maybe can share the crowds there...use PM...

actually i don't cruise much as i have colleagues working there too.

very dangerous you know? :whistle:

Good for you...... :thumb:

Better not to eat and shit at the same place.... :P

Guest HadFun

Was great fun on Sun afternoon. never knew it was so active with two exhibitionists one after another. 1st one slight chub naked got simply jerked off for us to see - 5 audience.

After that more exciting show - slimfit naked guy was tied with rope & hands behind = leaving him at our mercy;-)

Diff pple groped , pinched and sucked him.

At the end we clothepeg his nipples and jerk him off at urinal while we all smiled and watched him buck uncontrollably as he came - we kept j/o for a few minutes after he came .. hee hee (naughty)

More ppl should come visist USSC

Guest Guest
are you sure that the barber is PLU ?

what time during weekday is a good time to go ?

Go directly to the barber shop during his business hours for a "Hair" (which part?) cut lar. :D

Guest HadFun

Had my fun again last Sun.

Late afternoon - uncles mostly .

Got sucked off by one balding uncle.

Several watchers around and one naked guy got j/o and finger fxxx by two uncles while each bite one of his nipples.

Fun to watch

Guest Guest
there is no chinese barber on 3rd level... but there is one on 4th level... is that the one?

so is the barber you guys are talking about on 4th flr, instead of 3rd?

Guest Guest_GUEST
the place is like dead town, no ppl at all in the toilet...thou the place is a gd site for cruising.... :(

Yes, SILENT HILL with lots of zombies. There have been lots of fictional stories here which ppl tell.

:D

The place is quite quiet...............not much of a wooh haa to me.......but some shop staff are rather suspicious to me...........

Staying there for long is like wasting precious time........the only crowded shop around is the 4D shop..as people tense to place bets for the world cup..........

Those who stay far away..my advice is think twice before you make your trip there.....

:thumb:

Guest Guest

The shopping centre is really quiet most days, my classmates and I always go to the 4th level buying comp.games. one day i was alone and after school there as usual. after that i went to the toilet. i was using the urinal and i notice an old man next to me was staring at my dick. :blink: i decided to let him look a little longer . and to tease him i begin to stroke my dick. after that i let him stroke it for me. he wanted to suck for me but i skipped that part :twisted:

The shopping centre is really quiet most days, my classmates and I always go to the 4th level buying comp.games. one day i was alone and after school there as usual. after that i went to the toilet. i was using the urinal and i notice an old man next to me was staring at my dick. :blink: i decided to let him look a little longer . and to tease him i begin to stroke my dick. after that i let him stroke it for me. he wanted to suck for me but i skipped that part :twisted:

You wicked youth. You feel happy that you teased that old guy? Shame on you. One day you will be old , too.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest Guest
i was using the urinal and i notice an old man next to me was staring at my dick. blink.gif i decided to let him look a little longer . and to tease him i begin to stroke my dick. after that i let him stroke it for me. he wanted to suck for me but i skipped that part bw2/twisted.gif
You wicked youth. You feel happy that you teased that old guy? Shame on you. One day you will be old , too.

errmm don't be too harsh there. He did let the old man look and even stroke his cock. His tease is more a playful mood than being nasty. How many of us would actually even let him look, let alone stroke.

I've seen most would scatter away with the look of horror and disgust when approached by these old men. It's to show others that they are too good for them. Such drama. So sad.

Guest Guest

i was using the urinal and i notice an old man next to me was staring at my dick. blink.gif i decided to let him look a little longer . and to tease him i begin to stroke my dick. after that i let him stroke it for me. he wanted to suck for me but i skipped that part bw2/twisted.gif

errmm don't be too harsh there. He did let the old man look and even stroke his cock. His tease is more a playful mood than being nasty. How many of us would actually even let him look, let alone stroke.

I've seen most would scatter away with the look of horror and disgust when approached by these old men. It's to show others that they are too good for them. Such drama. So sad.

and i'm quite sure that the old man is more than happy to be teased.

and i'm quite sure that the old man is more than happy to be teased.

Come, come, don't take my admonishment as a serious scolding; i meant to just say "noti, noti", but wanted to add dose of reality, too.

but let's not presume that the oldie was happy to be teased, since we are not him. i'd grant that he probably raltionalised that he "scored" with a "golden" youth although he wasn't allowed to go the whole day. Come to think of it, it is quite humiliating for a man that old to be be "played" around by someone young enough perhaps to be a grandson. on the other hand, he chanced it and so should be prepared to accept the end result or lack of it. Either way, it can be quite frustrating to be left high and dry.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest Specs

Went USSC around 5pm,saw a smart mature guy with exec wear at third level staircase,keen to know him but he seem not interested,he later went to 5 lever then gone,hope to see him again