Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

Guest Guest_snowball
Why waste time to wait for a catch?

I am sure you will have a better chance to catch one in a G-suana.

True, i think it's really wasting time to go all the way there, unless you are not those picky & selective type, then no problem to you, if you got some expectation, think better forget it, the crowd there...

Unless you are really Lucky, going to strike 4D or TOTO, then you may have a good catch. The regular there are...

Words too harsh & don't believe? See for yourself then...

aiya dun be so condeming lah. If you just horny and wan to get sxxx or fxxx or just j/o - then USSC good place. was there sun 4 pm and went level 2 toilet and straigtway got action. got sxxxxx and j/o by a not bad mid age. next cubicle got one exhibiting naked and even hve rope to tie his hands! so maybe I just lucky and not fussy but my weekend always OK.

Guest Guest_guest

i think i'll go buy 4d now. i should have more luck with spore pool than at ussc! in the best interest of others, please do not advertise ussc anymore!!! go if u must but go quietly. nobody wants to travel all the way to an ulu place and be dissappointed.

Guest letitbe

to each his own... but there will always be those who like to tell others what to do and what not to do? we all have our preferences... if this topic does not interest you, move on to something else that interests you...

Guest Guest01
to each his own... but there will always be those who like to tell others what to do and what not to do? we all have our preferences... if this topic does not interest you, move on to something else that interests you...

letitbe, i return all those words to you, don't forget, this is a forum, anyone ( Good or Bad ) have their right to post anything they like their voice to be heard, if his post you not interested & don't make you feel good, you can just skip it right? I you disagree you can just post like what you have done, but at the same time, remember what you wrote & is it those words can apply back to you too :P

Guest letitbe

you are telling others to stop advertising their preference in a topic of their choosing. if you were to advertise your bad taste elsewhere, i wouldn't do the same to you. but then no one really wants to listen to you, that is why you have to get into a topic that is of no interest to you to get any attention?

Guest Guest01
you are telling others to stop advertising their preference in a topic of their choosing. if you were to advertise your bad taste elsewhere, i wouldn't do the same to you. but then no one really wants to listen to you, that is why you have to get into a topic that is of no interest to you to get any attention?

Don't forget this is BW forum, though i not those who asking people not to go USSC, however i respect all reader posts, that's y i return your own post back to you, posts not all need to good, else meaningless, all can raise their voice here, as ehat you say, if you not interested about their posts, you can skip & ignored, why need to take such trouble reply? You can tell us how happening there & what you expect the crowd there etc, isn't it more interesting?

Guest Guest_guest

yes, this is a free forum. So i got to say what is on my mind. and this is the last time i'd bother. u can continue to entice people who read your forum to go to this ulu place for whatever reason (u happen to live near there or whatever!). i have just as much right to warn others to save their precious time as i've been 'conned' into going there once. i think it's in the best interest for everyone who contribute to blowing wind (a forum which i greatly support) to post stuff that truly benefit others. and not to promote their self-interest at the expense of others. so, i'll say again, do avoid uscc. u might thank me later :P

yes, this is a free forum. So i got to say what is on my mind. and this is the last time i'd bother. u can continue to entice people who read your forum to go to this ulu place for whatever reason (u happen to live near there or whatever!). i have just as much right to warn others to save their precious time as i've been 'conned' into going there once. i think it's in the best interest for everyone who contribute to blowing wind (a forum which i greatly support) to post stuff that truly benefit others. and not to promote their self-interest at the expense of others. so, i'll say again, do avoid uscc. u might thank me later :P

Don't let 1 or 2 unthinking souls put you off from writing. Mustn't give in so easily la. There's a silent readership out there who are not so unappreciative. Feedback is always good, it is up to us to accept them or not. That's the point of a forum. Let me say that I appreciate your feedback. :P

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest letitbe

it's completely ok to say what you feel about ussc. what you did wrong, if you read your initial post, was to tell others to shut up about ussc. by all means warn people with your own experience and wisdom, but there are others who like ussc for whatever reasons. yes, it's a free forum and i hope you don't violate what you claim to practise... by telling other people what not to do.

Guest Guest01
it's completely ok to say what you feel about ussc. what you did wrong, if you read your initial post, was to tell others to shut up about ussc. by all means warn people with your own experience and wisdom, but there are others who like ussc for whatever reasons. yes, it's a free forum and i hope you don't violate what you claim to practise... by telling other people what not to do.

letitbe, who you refer to, me? I never tell others to shut up about ussc ok? I just tell you that everyone here free to speak what they want, good or bad, they have their right & so are you, i don't like the way ( you or others ) asking people to leave & go somewhere else if they disagree you& have different thinking as you, to me that's not only immature but also telling people that you are childish.

We must open ourself, if you read your posts again, you are the one who ask others not to join in this topics if they disagree.

QUOTE (letitbe @ November 20, 2006 06:19 pm)

Guest letitbe

aiyo, take everything in its context. my first post was to the person who told others "please do not advertise ussc anymore"... if that is not curtailment of freedom of expression on this forum, please tell me what is... by all means express your thoughts but do not tell others not to express theirs... now tell me, what do we do with people who do that... was i wrong to tell the person to move on? or is the person blind to his own fault?

<i think i'll go buy 4d now. i should have more luck with spore pool than at ussc! in the best interest of others, please do not advertise ussc anymore!!! go if u must but go quietly. nobody wants to travel all the way to an ulu place and be dissappointed.>

Guest Guest01
aiyo, take everything in its context. my first post was to the person who told others "please do not advertise ussc anymore"... if that is not curtailment of freedom of expression on this forum, please tell me what is... by all means express your thoughts but do not tell others not to express theirs... now tell me, what do we do with people who do that... was i wrong to tell the person to move on? or is the person blind to his own fault?

<i think i'll go buy 4d now. i should have more luck with spore pool than at ussc! in the best interest of others, please do not advertise ussc anymore!!! go if u must but go quietly. nobody wants to travel all the way to an ulu place and be dissappointed.>

letitbe, just ignored & continue to write your encounter there, simple & easy right? Most people here are mature, do you think they will stop going & stop writing just cause of that? What need to be so angry, just relax & everything will be fine right?

Guest letitbe

ha... i was having fun ticking you off... more fun than i had at ussc!

no, the point was not whether people stop writing or going there... the point was allowing others to write what they want... yawn!

• 2 weeks later...
was there last friday 8/9 , saw this very cute guy , he was trying to hook up with another @ lvl 2 toliet, manage to see and touch his dick before he went into the cubicle with that guy while i jerk off another outside , to the boyish guy in black(or grey) think you are very cute , wanted to suck you but you reject. hope to hear from you if you are here.

I think you are referring to me?

i dont usually go there but i went there just a few times.

since i dont really have a lot of experiences i remembered that day was also a Friday. I was wearing black and a berms, with a brown shoes and a bag.

i went in with a guy in red.

Was There this evening have fun with this mature guy who I met him in 3 years ago in USSC 3 times but didn't have a chance play with him, he is bald beard body huge like to wear white t-shirt and black long pants and black scandal ,he look like taiwan 70 actor ker jun xiong he jerking off for me and his dick is huge cock is dark purple and I was so excited cummed very fast ,hope to see him again