Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

anyone can advise me what bus can I take to USSC ?

boiboi23, what's your type of guys mind i ask? If your are picky & prefer fit young guys, you can forget about going there, however if you looking for uncles type & not that selective then is ok. Where you stay? Maybe more easier to tell you what bus you can take from your locatio incase you need to change bus.

Guest hornystock
was there last friday 8/9 , saw this very cute guy , he was trying to hook up with another @ lvl 2 toliet, manage to see and touch his dick before he went into the cubicle with that guy while i jerk off another outside , to the boyish guy in black(or grey) think you are very cute , wanted to suck you but you reject. hope to hear from you if you are here.

I think you are referring to me?

i dont usually go there but i went there just a few times.

since i dont really have a lot of experiences i remembered that day was also a Friday. I was wearing black and a berms, with a brown shoes and a bag.

i went in with a guy in red.

erm... not so sure what color shirt guy you went in but dun think it's red cos i was outside with a red shirt guy , i only rem you , me and another guy was outside but when he hint me to suck you , you push me away then you two went into the last cubicle and dunno which of you let out a moan. anyway if you are into stocky chubby guy like me , we can always arrange again ( but i assume you are not if not why you reject that time ) hee hee

all i rem is that guy is a rare young cute guy at ussc :P

was there last friday 8/9 , saw this very cute guy , he was trying to hook up with another @ lvl 2 toliet, manage to see and touch his dick before he went into the cubicle with that guy while i jerk off another outside , to the boyish guy in black(or grey) think you are very cute , wanted to suck you but you reject. hope to hear from you if you are here.

since i dont really have a lot of experiences i remembered that day was also a Friday. I was wearing black and a berms, with a brown shoes and a bag.

erm... not so sure what color shirt guy you went in but dun think it's red cos i was outside with a red shirt guy , i only rem you , me and another guy was outside but when he hint me to suck you , you push me away then you two went into the last cubicle and dunno which of you let out a moan. anyway if you are into stocky chubby guy like me , we can always arrange again ( but i assume you are not if not why you reject that time ) hee hee

i remembered you...were wearing white and wearing a cap? standing at the corner of the urinal .......I did reach out to grab our dick for a while i didnt proceed further.

Guest HornyStock

i remembered you...were wearing white and wearing a cap? standing at the corner of the urinal .......I did reach out to grab our dick for a while i didnt proceed further.

can't really rem ... he he been so long .... anyway u still check out that place ? maybe can bump into u again ? also am curious ... who let out that moan ? i assume is that guy cos he seems more active and you seems shy. :) cos from outside also can hear so loud think when one of you cummed. ha ha

kkk but i see there was discussion that there is alot of cute guy appearing at there, right?????????

Their " cute " don't mean to you same, everyone have their own taste & type of guys, but no harm to go down & see for yourself better than just guessing & " dreaming ".

Hahaha, i very seldom go there, unless am going to buy 4D, cos i prefer fit type not uncles so i rather go TC, but from his posts, you can know that he is really curious, so let him go once, maybe he likes the place after that you won't know, maybe he not selective & he like mature uncles.

Too many maybe la, maybe you go there at the wrong hours so you only see " Ghost " la :D

ps, even if i really go there often but i won't know when & what time he's going, so no point, most important, till now i never say any good about the place is :P

To Guest who see ghosts : u very sial lah! best time is weekend afternoons onwards. So far when I go I always get j/o or s/o and sometimes can watch free f/show. Sometimes got quite hunky and hung guys other times uncles. But always I go got fun one - u not patient izzit ? sumtimes must be patient lah.. oso your cruising skills ok or not? must give right signals.

Advice only pls don't be angry.

meet this chinese man, he go inside a cubcile but he left the door half open to make sure other can see what he does in the cubcile. He squat down I saw him, pull down his pan showing his red t-strip. he further pull down the t-strip to exhibit his bottom. then he come out the cubicle unzip exposing his bottom fully. I can't refuse touch him. very lovely, smooth and soft. then I noticed his panty is a red sexy lady panty. I hope to see him again.

Guest Twenty8

Hi, just trying my luck to see if you visit this forum. This is to the 18 yo guy that I've met today. I was wearing a white T-shirt and black Adidas shorts and was in my jogging attire.

We were trying to locate a quiet place away from some guys trying to peep at us.

I think you're really cute and shy though. Was thinking if you'll like to meet up again? Pls PM me if you see this ok? :P

to twenty8. been thinking bout you too. yeah ill like to meet u but i can't pm u. how bout u leave the time and day to meet, and we meet at the place where we parted ways? i dun wanna leave any details here on the forum.

went on 27Feb afternoon to collect my photocopy stuff. stomach ache. went to 2nd storey toilet. no one around. after washing my hands, went back to the urinal to musturbate. dropped my pants low to exhibit my crack (didnt wear underwear).

a guy noticed and tried to come near. told him off (not my type) because too dangerous. when about to cum, went into a cubicle to jerk it off. then realised the guy peep by putting his head underneath from the next cubicle. very daring!!!