Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

Guest Watcher

Was at USSC staircase on Sun and saw many people just sitting on the staircase at different flrs. Went to the top and saw a couple having fun. One guy fully naked was being jerked off by another fully dressed guy. and the naked guy hands was tied behind his back with ropes. Damn steaming scene but I got there too late to join in.

To the naked guy - you are daring man! Hope to see you more often.

Guest Watcher

Hey Guest what time u went there?

I was there at top of the stairs about 5:30 pm

At least 5 people along the staircase.

U sure u have the correct staircase.

I even checked out the level 2 toilet but the end cubicles got leaking water so i guess no one playing there.We make appt to meet there for some fun this Sun?

Guest Guest

Lets arrange to meet Sun 3pm anyone 'very free' can cum down 2nd level toilet and see see look look and daring ones can fun fun. The one who says talk cock dun have to cum lah jus dun discourage others from making it fun fun if they wan to cum.

to the guest that say dun talk cock , ur type very high standard is it , where dun hv :blink:

WOLFS, maybe what Guest say is TRUE, he might go at the wrong hour so no one there. He maybe picky & very high standard but he have the right to do so right? Everyone have their own taste & prefernce :P

Been there couple of times and i do see guys hanging around the staircase and also the pathway near the second floor toilet.

Went to the fourth floor staircase and saw some young guys at the starcase too.

Maybe timing loh.

I was there after five ..........

Buy lottery and not cruising but look see only after reading this topic hehe

cheers

Guest enough is enoug

This thread has generated close to 10,594 viewing hits, one of BW's biggest, and is also BW's biggest joke. Anyone who has been there knows for sure USSC is nothing like the crusing hotspot which the above figure would conjure to be. Someone is exploiting BW's goodwill by continously promoting it week after week. Many who have read this thread and have gone there because of it must have been cursing it till this day. It is certainly doing BW a disservice. Please monitor this thread closely and many like me, I'm sure, would love to see it re-route to other part of the forum like 'shamelessly advertising tactic' or at least mark with moderator caution.

ps I'm sure hornyStock, boiboi23, watcher and many others who wrote to promote this place is the same person. I just wish he'll stop this self-serving ploy for the sake of other BW readers here. The integrity of BW must also be protected.

I think don't take this thread too hard, if readers don't like it just treat it as a joke or just skip it, no harm right?

Is true that some old or mature uncles are regular there, but not as happening as people claimed here, maybe cos is not weekend, i don't know.

To be honest, those regulars all not my type, very seldom you can see a good one, i there for haircut sometimes then i pop in the staircase & take a look.

I only go during weekday noon, so unsure how's it like in the late noon or evening time, but really if you intend to have something " fun ", want some hunk & youngster there, better think twice before you take a trip there.

benefit of doubt we cant really tell if those advocating the place are the same place, so we let it runs.

let the buyer beware, it applies to everything posted in the internet.

for every for voices there are almost the same number of against voices, i am sure by now BWers can make the judgement themselves whether the place is worth a visit.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

To Enough-is-enough

There is always gem in the sand. I was there last Sat and I got a good catch -- a charming stocky guy smoking at the stairwell who later seduced me in the 2nd flr toilet. Like fishing, you don't expect good catch all the time. If you don't like, fish at the next pond. Also, the golden rule when fishing ..... Patience !

While you're singing "And I'm telling you I'm not going", others here who enjoyed the place are singing "Patience" and "I'm looking for something" songs from Dreamgirls. :D

Guest Stay_Near

Guys,do you think USSC makes a very good crusing place at late night (after 11pm?)

I was looking for a good place to jerk off after my usual night jog...passed by USSC. The stairways are still lighted. But the doors that lead to the main buildings are all locked liao.

Feeling horny, proceeded to the upper most level. I realised that there are lots of cum stains on the wall.

Pulled my shorts down and took of my singlet. I started to wank furiously. The thought of any security guard seeing me in action heightened the pleasure. Weather was warm and I started to perspire madly.

As I was about to climax, I pointed my cock towards the wall. And shot streams of hot juice on the stained wall. What a waste, no cruisers was around. I won't mind cumming a second time!

Anyone interested to meet after late night at this famous haunt?

Guest Guest
always "SOMEONE" ...

Yeah, 'someone' means the shop owners lah. or the security guards who work there :D

As to seeing real 'cruiser' there, I think very very few people. So few it would be miraculous to spot another gay person there. Very rare sighting indeed. :whistle:

Guest Guest
I open the door completely display my fully naked body to all the guys cruising there...3 of them even touch me all over...

Really??? :clap: Totally naked for all to touch! Surprised the security people never call the police. Did the people who work there also touch you all over? The people at USSC must be all gays ah? :D Including all the shop owners and the shoppers. Bravo. The lies keep getting bigger. :thumb: Why so shy? When you are naked why didnt you come out of the toilet and display your body outside the toilet for all to see? :whistle:

Guest Guest

Congrats on reaching the 50,000 mark.

Obviously the most popular thread - esp with naked guys just waiting to be had ;-)

Hey wildest missed your performance - let us know when u are next going!

Guest Driclor

Was there many many years back... Was indeed very happening there.

I remember once, got cruised by a man and we went all the way to the roof top... we hide in a corner and pants down helping each other jerk off... Suddenly, a Security Guard flashes his torch light at us and shouted....

We quickly pull up our pants and walk away to the opp direction but was being stop. He called and Security and we handed them our IC... We give excuse and lucky, they let us off :)

The roof top is a nice place when not disturb :)

I live near there. I can walk from my block there. I really dont know what the big fuss is about this place. Most of the time it is really empty. I have been there just last week evening and the toilet really kind of eerie. I think I will not bother anymore even though I can pop in there when I like. For those who live far away, dont waste your time.

Was there many many years back... Was indeed very happening there.

I remember once, got cruised by a man and we went all the way to the roof top... we hide in a corner and pants down helping each other jerk off... Suddenly, a Security Guard flashes his torch light at us and shouted....

We quickly pull up our pants and walk away to the opp direction but was being stop. He called and Security and we handed them our IC... We give excuse and lucky, they let us off :)

The roof top is a nice place when not disturb :)

quite kern to noe what type of excuse u give?

:D

For your infor..Security guards practise on a rotating 12 shift, usually timing is 7am till 7pm then the next one is 7pm till next morning 7am..its either 7am / 8am, but usually the nite guard will find a place to sleep...most of the nite guards tend to have such behaviour...

Need not head for the roof...try to go basement ...the basement carpark is open..use ur legs to walk down...look out for CCTV...I doubt they have any...