Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

:D

I only comes out at night but not necessary be at USSC.....but I am somewhere near........

I was there last time to check on the realiable source of this thread...there are people cruising, but do not know if its from Bw or apart from the forumers. Maybe people had shifted to the nearby heartland mall..I does see people cruise there...

I do not know how to rate how cruisy is a shopping mall, so long if i go to any mall in Singapore and I constantly see different people cruising, I would say its cruisy, because when A cruise there, then caught B, so B will percieve there will be C or D also cruising there. By word of mouth and one's curiousity to find more target, thats how a place will becomes popular for people to cruise.

USSC is not so dead either, I went there around 8 times to prove all those "Guest" very happening stories.....All the 8 times I went I detected people(PLU) waiting or very str8 acting, pretend going from levels to levels. In such sceneiro, I consider USSC is among many malls which has constant PLU patroning.

The other one is Pearl Centre, but mature folks, if you seek mature, you can give it a try.Now look at the other thread, Depot height, a neighbouring shopping place, now it will raise more curious people to go and see....

:thumb:

and yeah... i was walking home from lunch the other day... walked through the carpark opposite my flat... and came across a stocky mature guy being given a blowjob in his car.

Hmmm Bt Panj, I saw your posts in X-Tube too. You were really very hot too :unsure:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

and yeah... i was walking home from lunch the other day... walked through the carpark opposite my flat... and came across a stocky mature guy being given a blowjob in his car.

Hmmm Bt Panj, I saw your posts in X-Tube too. You were really very hot too :unsure:

gegegegegegege

the url i linked in this thread not mine la...

some guy one...

but hor... so exciting... can record wan other people having fun lor...

wah lan... i see again now cock stand de...

gegegegegegege

the url i linked in this thread not mine la...

some guy one...

but hor... so exciting... can record wan other people having fun lor...

wah lan... i see again now cock stand de...

Hahahaha :lol: I know only 1 guy with nickname 'bukitpanjang', well it doesn't matter if it happened to be different guy, because of this nickname that's why I was so 'kaypoh' to see the video clips :unsure:

It was a good and daring show especially in public carpark :thumb:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest
USSC is dead but once in a while there are some very good catches especially when "in the land of no-eye men, the one-eye man is the King (or Queen)". :D

What kinda of one eye man? Younger? Hunk?

Guest Guest
From popularity shown in blowing wind, cruising in public toilet seem to make a return.

Its very true with the other public toilets esp in City Hall Areas. But USSC is definitely not one of them. Been there recently. As quiet as a cemetry. Do avoid.

Guest Guest

USSC or other places - as mentioned in previous posts cruising should be at the right times - like fishing - so check the tides ;-)

Of course weekends better than weekdays

afternoons/evenings better than mornings

Guest Kovan

Kovan Heartland Mall cruisy meh?

Just know that the toilets are quite small and there are always these few indian security guards in flowery shirts around the mall. How to cruise?

talking about toilet cruising...

i was on my way out of revenue house to novena square... and was looking for the toilet.

as i was walking down... there were quite a number of daddy / mature types (fit dads and guys in officewear / partly sporty attire) looking in my direction...

wah... i feel so shiok... thought so lucky kena cruised by so many guys at one time...

den as i walked pass... their eyes also got follow me... wah i feel so shiok... so i smile a bit...

den...

i turn around...

i realized they were looking at the huge tv screen showing the soccer match.

heart break... ego shatter...

haiz...

so i found the toilet... at the ground floor and i use the cubicle lor... not to cry and shed my tears la but to do my business...

but dunno why someone go and knock my door. dun care la. take my time. den i come out. got 2 guys. can't help from the reflection the father type was looking at me squarely. this time dunno why i feel so shy and paiseh. so i wash my hand and go back to cubicle to take the toilet paper (no paper wipes to use le) the guy was outside the cubicle keep looking...

wierd la... i know he was on to something la since he was stroking his groin area.

i smiled den left, while looking back. the daddy type still there and looked back. but to be honest i kinda hoped i was mistaken and was prob dreaming about it.

:(

point of this post... is novena square cruisy or not?

Guest To bukitpanjang

Try the toilet beside Cold Storage. There is another "hidden" one on the 2nd floor beside the MPH. The fishes there are basically people nearby and also those 芭比金刚 from the gym. :lol:

Guest 飞轮海
Any one went over the weekend? Any updates? Think I mght visit this coming weeknd

Big deal!

U expect welcoming party? :rolleyes:

yalor ... tsk tsk tsk, he tot he's 吴尊

Guest bearbear

Novena square.............which one is it?

anyway, i had my cock suck in two places in novena. 1st the the shopping centre above the mrt closer to Novena church n TTSH, there i realize that its like 4d, sometime got sometime dont have, and if have not the same type everytime. the other place is the one next to goldhill square, i got suck & have suck afew daddies/executive type that i met there b4.

i have not been there in years so i dun know if still cruisy.

another place i always get is Thomson Plaza, 3rd floor toilet. if only i had a dollar for each time i saw someone, cruising/getting suck/sucking or doing all that to me i would be as rich as The Trump. hehe

cheers

back to USSC

Guest Guest
another place i always get is Thomson Plaza, 3rd floor toilet. if only i had a dollar for each time i saw someone, cruising/getting suck/sucking or doing all that to me i would be as rich as The Trump. hehe

I guess you're talking about your encounters happened many years. Since after they renovated the building, the toilets are like ghost towns -- you can even hear the crickets singing ! The layout of the renovated toilets are very anti-cruising -- no main door, small -- not corners, cubicle paritions -- no gap below to stick your hands or xxxx, ..... OK you may now skip to USSC. :D

Guest Guest
the toilets are like ghost towns -- you can even hear the crickets singing !

Yes, perfect description for USSC. :D Do avoid.

Recently I was shopping at Novena where they now have the new extension for sports shoes, many hunky young guys there. Guess because got gym upstairs. Toilet very cruisy. So do check up the toilet at Novena new extension. Really worth it.

Guest stocky1

ok finally after hearing so many about the guy who tied himself up and off to let people touch him and stuff .... BUT ..... just too much for me .... i really got turn off by him . but think he's really daring to do that in a public toilets. he really strip himself up and tie himself . But sorry not my type and think i am not kinky enough for S&M.

That was a long time ago lah. I saw him once. Now Taka toilet still a bit cruisy but not so happening anymore. Try the new happening place at Novena Square Extension near the gym. Many potential cruisers there. Happening sia!

you see 123, that was the exhibitionist mentality, they wanted to expose themself and be found.

of coz what he did was really dangereous as anyone could have walked by and alerted the security...

so words of caution to the toliet cruisers, be careful

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Anyone going there today ? kinda of horny and need to find release. anyone keen to meet there ?

Anyway was there on sunday night , was quiet but saw these 2 regulars fxxking in the lvl 2 toliet. One of them wnted me to join but both not my type they took turns to fxxk each other but as both also not my type i didn't . But they were quite daring.