Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

Sharing some stories of my bad experiences with home based massages. I've tried a few home based massage (8 in total) since CB (I used to go for massages outside of SG until travel restrictions).

There was one so bad I wonder why there aren't any feedback on his thread (he updates his thread regularly). Massage was done on his bed, the techniques are terrible and the towels provided are gross I didn’t even use it.

Another one came highly reviewed but I think he thought he was giving me a sensual massage but I only felt discomfort and violated with his fingers kept rubbing across my asshole quite roughly.

The rest ranged from average to good.

Edited by Void1376

10 hours ago, Void1376 said:

Sharing some stories of my bad experiences with home based massages. I've tried a few home based massage (8 in total) since CB (I used to go for massages outside of SG until travel restrictions).

There was one so bad I wonder why there aren't any feedback on his tread (he updates his thread regularly). Massage was done on his bed, the techniques are terrible and the towels provided are gross I didn’t even use it.

Another one came highly reviewed but I think he thought he was giving me a sensual massage but I only felt discomfort and violated with his fingers kept rubbing across my asshole quite roughly.

Can be more specific? 

On 5/9/2021 at 10:37 PM, anovasc said:

Uncle Hong's Fusion Massage @ Telok Blangah

Venue: Home-based

Massage Bed: Yes

Shower: Yes

Skill: 8.5/10

Ambience: 6/10 

Cleanliness: 4/10

Chance upon Uncle Hong in another post in BW. Booking was relatively straightforward through WhatsApp, he was particular about having voice call with first-timer for direct communications, unusual but fair enough.

Pros:

1. Price was very reasonable, $80 for 2 hours+, and he didn't rush through the session.

2. Massage itself was good, he delivered solid and long kneading strokes, alternate between dry and oil massage. Usually after massaging with oil, he will remove the greasiness by dusting some powder and wipe away with a small towel.

3. He also incorporated some long assisted-stretches. It does help to relieve muscle tension and tension at lower back.

4. He has his own system and philosophy in massage, and seems to know what he is doing.

Cons:

1. The bathroom smells damp and musty. Towel for shower has yellow marks.

2. Not the easiest man to communicate with. He is particular for customer to comply with his "practice", such as voice call for first-timer, must drink the drink that he prepared (the mug was not clean). [My very subjective view]

3. Attitude (see the example below)

Upon finishing, I requested to have a good rub at inner thigh due to the soreness from the 12km hiking the previous day. He did deliver that [unwillingly], with a comment that this rub does nothing besides induce erection. He also asked if I request every masseur to do this.

Before I leave, he shared that he take note of each customer (scribble in a stack of papers), including unreasonable request, such as [specifically] the inner thigh rub that I requested earlier.

I do not deny that I was exploring the boundary, and the boundary was clearly drawn by him [which was acceptable]. However, the way he responded could have been more respectful and nicer. In short, I do not like this attitude.

In summary, I would say it was value for money, but not the most pleasant experience as a paying customer.

You are right~~

He already a bit rude when I try to make an appointment... 

Then I decided not to try. Seems like it's a wise choice!

35 minutes ago, Li Bo Bo said:

You are right~~

U are brave to make a call to him 👍

22 hours ago, Void1376 said:

There was one so bad I wonder why there aren't any feedback on his thread (he updates his thread regularly). Massage was done on his bed, the techniques are terrible and the towels provided are gross I didn’t even use it.

Not surprised at all!

On 5/12/2021 at 1:26 AM, Void1376 said:

Finger rub across asshole? Thought could be lucky. I tried some so damn conservative that dun even dare go near the underwear lines. Might as well go to a straight massage place. 

26 minutes ago, Gozu said:

Finger rub across asshole? Thought could be lucky. I tried some so damn conservative that dun even dare go near the underwear lines. Might as well go to a straight massage place. 

I don't mind if it's gentle and sensual. LOL

21 hours ago, Li Bo Bo said:

You are right~~

Yes. I tried. Not worth the time. My personal opinion.

Should let us know which ones otherwise what is the point of stating it here.

19 hours ago, Gozu said:

Wah if u really wanna those who will go beyond the underwear lines and beyond infinity, u shld try Ben at Bukit Panjang! Damn syiok!

On 5/12/2021 at 11:36 AM, Void1376 said:

I'm generalising my experience. I don't want to reveal names in the public forum.

Thx @Void1376 for sharing & sorry for the times things didn't work out for u. U can be discreet & not reveal names but in order for ur feedback to be beneficial & help us make better decisions when choosing... i hope u can at least reveal the nearest 🚆 Train Station so we roughly know who u are talking about. I shall "Practice What I Preach":

so far how many home-based-male-massage-Therapist have i visited?

(1) in Serangoon, sensual massage is very relaxing but not cheap. 

(2) in Bedok, also sensual massage & even more expensive than(1) but it was relaxing but which of the 2 was more relaxing? 🤔 Masseur at (1) is smaller build so he can jump onto the massage bed & do acupressure, but Masseur#2 is bigger size & cannot massage u on the bed so i prefer(1) instead of (2).

Hope my feedback helps u!!!

I'm just sharing my own experiences but I'm not doing a review. Please don't be offended if I am not sharing the locations (there could be multiple masseurs from the same area so I prefer not to confuse anyone). But if anyone is really interested to know, you can PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, YELLOW BIRD said:

Uncle Hong is NOT so bad a person lah.

Used to go to him for a few years when he was still working in Chinatown many years back. Unfortunately, he's too far away from me now.

Uncle Hong! I missed your hands!

Cheers!

Agree only his way to enquiry n record customers data can be uncomfortable for some.

but his massage is good

On 5/24/2021 at 7:40 AM, camus said:

My friend had massage with Marc at teban gardens last night and said it was amazing. He doesn’t have account and can’t post here so he asked me to review for him. 

Edited by Hungtall

2 hours ago, JZ24 said:

Marc's massage is good. Solid massage style in a nice dedicated room for massage.

Definitely one of the best home based ones out there.

sadly he does not massage big size guys like me anymore, anyone 100kg above. just sad cos i recommended him before and gave him a good review. oh well

Edited by Renoir Tristan

2 minutes ago, JZ24 said:

I think its because he might be recovering from an injury so he can't provide the same strength level on bigger guys. Maybe he will do a light swedish style for you?

even if light massage, just now he messaged, since i’m big, it would be hard for him to massage me. oh well, i get it. moving on…

On 2/5/2021 at 2:36 AM, spicefog said:

Dywiza_hbm Incall & outcall

Venue: Home based @ Tampines

massage bed: Yes

Shower: Yes

Skill: 7/10

cleanliness: 7/10

ambience: 6/10 

pricing: 8/10

So I just tried at 11pm earlier ... doubting to go but I need a massage badly & he is very near to my house . So I dm him at his Instagram.

Staying in a 4 room flat. Sharing with his uncle n cousin so including him only 3 guy in the house.

but it’s seems like no one.

one room was set up specifically for massage. 
simple clean but comfortable...  but toilet in the kitchen . 

I manage to sleep. I requested him to play some classical music . 

He plays well with pressure hard n soft on certain part... he did a few stretching... so I’m fine w it I guess . I’m impressed with his back massage ..

Weird part is he wear apron while massaging. 

( Last part of the comments removed by mod)
Anybody who ask such stupid questions and tying to out anyone in our forum will be given a warning point)

15 hours ago, Renoir Tristan said:

even if light massage, just now he messaged, since i’m big, it would be hard for him to massage me. oh well, i get it. moving on…

I just have the quite 'opposite' and weird reason rejected by Hawk ar Clementi - not big size enough!!!  How ridiculous haha. They choose who they like to touch and get paid for that lolx 

On 5/25/2021 at 5:03 AM, steve69 said:

I just have the quite 'opposite' and weird reason rejected by Hawk ar Clementi - not big size enough!!!  How ridiculous haha. They choose who they like to touch and get paid for that lolx 

I do enjoyed Hawk's massage style but he rejected me too as I'm not grand (bigger size) enough for him. 

On 5/25/2021 at 5:03 AM, steve69 said:

Agree. Big or small, I won't bother with a masseur who asks for my stats. If I entertain such a fella the next thing he'll ask is my dick size, top or btm preference? Utterly unprofessional!

11 minutes ago, p-2122 said:

I do enjoyed Hawk's massage style but he rejected me too as I'm not grand (bigger size) enough for him. 

Edited by yuquidam

On 5/24/2021 at 1:23 PM, Renoir Tristan said:

sadly he does not massage big size guys like me anymore, anyone 100kg above. just sad cos i recommended him before and gave him a good review. oh well

Sorry to hear that. My friend is those tall, fit, fair fair type. Marc told him he enjoyed massaging him and he had a nice bod (and dick). 

7 hours ago, camus said:

Sorry to hear that. My friend is those tall, fit, fair fair type. Marc told him he enjoyed massaging him and he had a nice bod (and dick). 

Unfortunately I am black as charcoal (over slept at Tanjong Beach lah...HIAZ). But my bod very nice one like a wine barrel with a taiko drum, and nice face like Mark Lee's. Ok wat. Kennot meh for Marc?

Anyway, if I have a great bod and didi I go for one who gives me free massage ...keke...wat for pay. 

PS: I also only 3 ft tall. So sure no chance with Marc. Can only drink sour grape juice.

Edited by yuquidam

Went to a straight massage shop near City Hall MRT (They have their own thread here). Paid for 2 hours. Everything was good till I turned over.

…………………….he used a towel to wipe off the oil on my body and I bathed for almost 15-20 minutes. 
Wore back my attire and checked the time. Wa Lau! Still not 2 hours yet! Felt very short changed!

Hi All

seeking everyone help.

if you are helping any masseur to promote their service please ensure to give the correct details.

today dywiza_hbm) from Tampines 

told me 

received more then 20 diff WhatsApp asking if He is Marc from Teban Garden.

I am unsure if Marc still doing services . He is good I met him 10 years ago .

there is also 2 call shouting at rudy vulgarities in Chinese & say why He is not Marc as he received his number from here n saying Its Marc.

Please take note Marc number ffrom

Teban garden doesn’t start with 8468.

Rudy is (dywiza_hbm) . He is in Instagram 

Thank you guys. 
take note every masseur in here is good .

they have their own method . 

Edited by spicefog

On 5/4/2021 at 12:47 AM, UserXperience said:

Thank you @Atto91 for your time on writing valuable review. Our apologies that we fail to meet your expectations.

For clarifications purpose,

• We provide services in multiple platform, and we need to do our marketing strategy to know their whereabouts for correct target audience.
  • Due to overwhelming response, we are trying to handle professionally by fulfil all customers expectation. Due to unforeseen reason, we are sincerely sorry to let you wait and we try to have better time management in the future.
  • Facebook photo are exactly same as our UXSPA, we are constantly upgrading our facilities based by customer feedback to ensure better experience.
  • UXSPA ensure all aspect cleanliness for each visit. Rest assured that all towel are laundry and clean and anti-slip mat that had been lifted up to clean thoroughly before putting back into original state.
  • UXSPA Advertisement are providing multiple spa services to let our customer pampered with choices in HDB flat and massage is part of our service as well. Due to space constraint, customer has to walk in-between room, and being served welcome drink while take this opportunity to relax before start actual session.
  • We are hearing from all responses, and we had placed the order for bigger massage bed to fulfil various customer needs.
  • Massage strength can be adjust into individual needs, highlight us during session in order to avoid disappointment is much appreciated. WE are professionally trained and certified by spa school in various types of massage skills.
  • Based from our conversation after our message, we been told in person that actual preference is Swedish but we provide default UX+ signature massage (Oil + TechniqueS) as advertised. All these had been recorded into your log card to ensure meet your expectation. We are confused when mentioned “was not even pressing hard enough.” Kindly contact us and we will update your log card accordingly.
  • Thanks for your advice, we had immediately implement steeping stool to allow us have a higher ground to provide better service and sorry for inconvenience cause.
  • We provide both lukewarm / cold drinks for customer based by their preference. We have a proper sofa seat for them to enjoy their tea session in cozy environment. Pre-record is giving them the choices of preferred drink and treat this place like home.

Sincerely appreciate all feedback and suggestion to help us improve our UXSPA. Moreover, we are new service providers and we will strive our very best to hit professional standard.

OK managed to try UX experience, PM me if you want to more...

On 5/14/2021 at 11:01 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Dont have to reveal names but at least mention which part of the island. Otherwise,  nobody know what u r talking about. 

Agree. I think its fine to reveal, since they advertised so they should be prepared for positive and negative reviews.

The customers will be better informed and we can make our choices.  The masseurs involved can enhance his skills and attitude in providing the desired customer experiences.

On 5/24/2021 at 11:16 AM, JZ24 said:

Marc's massage is good. Solid massage style in a nice dedicated room for massage.

Definitely one of the best home based ones out there.

+1

Nice home, nice environment, good guy, good solid massage. Total relaxation, can fall asleep during massage type.

On 6/3/2021 at 11:01 PM, sgmarriedman said:

Can pm his contacy

Is he in teban garden?

Marc aka @Mister M

Line ID: atomicgrey

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

• G_M pinned and unpinned this topic