Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

FriendTS outcall/incall Massage Service@SERaNgOON

I signed up for AF and I’ve been feeling some aches here and there last week. If you look at the incall reviews of Loverofmassage, I noticed that he’s been to Albert at Serangoon a few times. So I messaged Albert and luckily he was available for a last minute booking. I booked for a 90 min massage and boy I was in for a treat. His strokes can be very sensual but still respectable. His massage reminds me of Mike at Commonwealth, who’s on a hiatus right now at the US. Totally professional and absolutely no hanky panky. It was refreshing. He even asked me a question: “How was the energy?” And I said it was totally great. I’ll be going back for more. 

Whatsapp Albert only via SMS/WhatsApp@97510236)

890859260_WhatsAppImage2020-02-21at3_35_01PM.jpeg.5c7f6a90ec8cdbd59b24c35c72cfa39f.jpeg.5672589c5dc34cdf90828c2b72a1ba61.jpeg

Edited by Renoir Tristan

1 hour ago, Renoir Tristan said:

I signed up for AF and I’ve been feeling some aches here and there last week. If you look at the incall reviews of Loverofmassage, I noticed that he’s been to Albert at Serangoon a few times. So I messaged Albert and luckily he was available for a last minute booking. I booked for a 90 min massage and boy I was in for a treat. His strokes can be very sensual but still respectable. His massage reminds me of Mike at Commonwealth, who’s on a hiatus right now at the US. Totally professional and absolutely no hanky panky. It was refreshing. He even asked me a question: “How was the energy?” And I said it was totally great. I’ll be going back for more. 

Whatsapp Albert only via SMS/WhatsApp@97510236)

890859260_WhatsAppImage2020-02-21at3_35_01PM.jpeg.5c7f6a90ec8cdbd59b24c35c72cfa39f.jpeg.5672589c5dc34cdf90828c2b72a1ba61.jpeg

thanks to you & LOVEROFMASSAGE for sharing a positive review... hope more pple support our local talent/masseurs 😃

10 hours ago, SgJb_2021 said:

Tried Kenji @ Bradell his location is very convenient. 5 mins walk from mrt. He’s slim and quite small. He greeted me warmly when he opened the door. 

- neat space. bathroom a bit small but not much of a problem

- asked me if I have injury and specific parts I wanted to focus on.

- quite surprised by how warm his hands not only at the beginning but all throughout the session.

- massage felt sensual especially when he do his light touches you can feel there’s a little gap between his palm and your skin before fully landing his hand and start massaging.

- he didn’t rush his massage which is good. it’s very relaxing type. medium pressure. explained to me after why he didn’t put too much pressure on this part and that part and the likes. 

- offered me a tea which tasted like apple cider but he said it’s not. 

- he didn’t even rush me when putting on my shoes and instead chatted more a bit. Seems like a real nice guy. Hope to try again!

Quite painful when he uses his thumb to twist my muscles! 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:46 PM, SgJb_2021 said:

Tried Kenji @ Bradell his location is very convenient. 5 mins walk from mrt. He’s slim and quite small. He greeted me warmly when he opened the door. 

- neat space. bathroom a bit small but not much of a problem

- asked me if I have injury and specific parts I wanted to focus on.

- quite surprised by how warm his hands not only at the beginning but all throughout the session.

- massage felt sensual especially when he do his light touches you can feel there’s a little gap between his palm and your skin before fully landing his hand and start massaging.

- he didn’t rush his massage which is good. it’s very relaxing type. medium pressure. explained to me after why he didn’t put too much pressure on this part and that part and the likes. 

- offered me a tea which tasted like apple cider but he said it’s not. 

- he didn’t even rush me when putting on my shoes and instead chatted more a bit. Seems like a real nice guy. Hope to try again!

I do agree with this review for Kenji.
And it is not apple cider but Kombucha Tea
He is a really nice guy with very good massage skills.

Pressure is highly dependent if you have injuries/aches or first timer.
Usually, first timers will have medium pressure then he slowly inches up to hard pressure where some feels it is painful.
As he exerts hard pressure, he will ask if it is painful and will ease up if it is.

This is from my experience after visiting him a handful of times

I tried two of them and both didn't have proper massage training.  they said that theylearned their skill through friends etc. 

You might not feel the difference if you never attended proper massaging training. I was one of them until I attended a Swedish massage course myself. I went for one recently and he told me that he only does Swedish massage but what he did was totally not Swedish style. 

11 minutes ago, Loverofmassage said:

Joe’s Incall/Outcall Body Massage @ Bartley

Venue: Home based

massage bed: Yes

Shower: Yes

Skill: 6.5/10

cleanliness: 8/10

ambience: 7.5/10 

pricing: 8.5/10

It was relatively easy to book. no issue just that when i asked a few question, he mentioned i do proper massage and i repied i'm looking for proper massage too. He have to fetch you and the place is like a small studio.

As mentioned by a few of you, his showering stuffs are branded so i'm surprised as i uses it too. and at his price point, it's worth it.

Massage bed was of a good size as i'm not very big. comfortable enough. Skill and technique for me, i do feel it's on the medium to soft strength. I wasn't super sore so it was good for me. stroke else with oil are also ok.

In term of ambience, in my opinion, it's bit small but doable. music was played via ipad or phone but no disturbance. and as mentioned, he does price it at a sweet spot though location else, it's not as convienant. 

Yup that's all.

How to call him

24 minutes ago, Loverofmassage said:

It was relatively easy to book. no issue just that when i asked a few question, he mentioned i do proper massage and i repied i'm looking for proper massage too. He have to fetch you and the place is like a small studio.

As mentioned by a few of you, his showering stuffs are branded so i'm surprised as i uses it too. and at his price point, it's worth it.

Massage bed was of a good size as i'm not very big. comfortable enough. Skill and technique for me, i do feel it's on the medium to soft strength. I wasn't super sore so it was good for me. stroke else with oil are also ok.

In term of ambience, in my opinion, it's bit small but doable. music was played via ipad or phone but no disturbance. and as mentioned, he does price it at a sweet spot though location else, it's not as convienant. 

Yup that's all.

Music is from his iPhone :)

Based on your skills rating, you mean Michael's massage skills is better?

On 3/18/2021 at 3:58 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Yup that's all.

I had a session with Joe just two days before yours.

agree with what you mentioned totally. Price is good, skills are above average but still not strong enough (my personal liking).

IMHO

Skills: 7/10

ambience: 7/10

price: 8/10

oh ya he provides a nice cooling green tea (non-sweetened) after the session. Great for me as it was a super hot day.

5 hours ago, ReubenH said:

I had a session with Joe just two days before yours.

agree with what you mentioned totally. Price is good, skills are above average but still not strong enough (my personal liking).

IMHO

Skills: 7/10

ambience: 7/10

price: 8/10

oh ya he provides a nice cooling green tea (non-sweetened) after the session. Great for me as it was a super hot day.

Thank guys for the feedback. Appreciate it. Surely I can adjust the strength to each customer needs. If ever you come back to me for massage am sure I can adjust my strength to your satisfaction. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol (Home-Based)

Skill: 8/10

ambience: 6.5/10 

pricing: 7.5/10

One of the few sports massage. As a regular guy who works out. I do try to go sport massage because i'm lazy to do my own rolling. I try but sport massage are generally just more "painful" because it's targetted. haha. 

Managed to book and try out this masseur. Massage is actually done in the living area so that's why ambience is on the low side for me or if you are someone who wants spa like then you won't have the ambience. What you will get is skill la.

His technique and skills is good as he doesn't just go in with brute strength, he adjust to what you are able to take but still effectively reaching into your muscle. After the massage, if you are someone who needs to shower, he won't recommend as you are not suppose to, so he will actually "clean" you up. So i didn't shower.

Pricing for sports massage is not too bad. So if you are in the area, give it a try.

Andy Home Based Balinese Thai Massage @ near Farrer Park MRT

massage bed: No

Skill: 7.5/10

cleanliness: 7/10

pricing: 8/10

Managed to book Andy. As mentioned by many, He prefers to converse in mandarin but able to reply in english over texts. The place is more Balestier than Toa Payoh but it doesn't matter as he has shifted. 

One thing i wasn't comfortable was that It's shared apartment so you run the risk of meeting people not that you are doing anything wrong but for me, i just feel awkward. Not sure about his new location and arrangement.

There is no massage bed as his style is more thai hence been on the mattress is actually better for him to move and massge you. Shower room is attached. Clean towel are given. 

Skill else i like the strength and the technique is not bad, very thai which i don't mind just that i feel atad bit fast in terms of strokes and his fingernails was abit long so when he is certain kneading, i felt abit painful but bearable. 

Clealiness, i gave a 7 because mattress and pillow are lined with dispoable but you know when you use a diffuser and either not wash clean or i don't know, it give out a weird smell. so that's for me. 

Ambience else, music is played but i could hear footstep and animal i think haha. yeah hence again, if you are looking for spa type. lower your expectation.

In term of pricing, I would also say it's on pricey side and i was abit confused but as a consumer, i want to make sure i get what i paid for right? So i did quick scroll through on his thread and all i saw was 80mins for $100. I am ready to pay $100 for 80mins but based on my calculation, it was 60min because 80mins was suppose to end at a certain timing. unless it's inclusive of my showering time both before and after then this massage is really ex.

So i did asked him to clarify if it's 80mins for $100 but i wasn't what he said but in the end, he charged me slightly lesser so i'm still unsure. If anyone of you experience the same or know the price. can let us know.

Rex Therapy - Swedish, Holistic, Deep Tissue & Manhood Therapy (Juagen) @ Tiong Bahru & Outcall

Skill: 8.5/10

cleanliness: 7.5/10

So i found Rex on carousell as mentioned, i am always last min but i managed to book him a times. So he do shared the same unit as Alex but so far, i have not bump into another person doing massage. They probably got communication. 

Massage is done on proper massage bed. It's slightly bigger than the normal one which i like. shower is provided. i just wish they have the screen instead of the shower curtain because the curtain picks up lotsa of mould and stuff at the bottom and it makes the shower very small.

His skill and technique is always not too bad, knead-pressing and stroking, he is also able to feel your tension and whenever you are tense, he will spend abit of time there to untie the knots. I would say it's very relaxing that i can fall asleep which is good.

It's quite clean just the bathroom part lor haha. in term of pricing, i think it's price ok haha. he runs some promo at carousell. not sure if he will do it here 😃 yup

On 4/1/2021 at 12:30 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol (Home-Based)

pricing: 7.5/10

One of the few sports massage. As a regular guy who works out. I do try to go sport massage because i'm lazy to do my own rolling. I try but sport massage are generally just more "painful" because it's targetted. haha. 

Managed to book and try out this masseur. Massage is actually done in the living area so that's why ambience is on the low side for me or if you are someone who wants spa like then you won't have the ambience. What you will get is skill la.

His technique and skills is good as he doesn't just go in with brute strength, he adjust to what you are able to take but still effectively reaching into your muscle. After the massage, if you are someone who needs to shower, he won't recommend as you are not suppose to, so he will actually "clean" you up. So i didn't shower.

Pricing for sports massage is not too bad. So if you are in the area, give it a try.

Thank you @Loverofmassage for your kind words recognition and generous grading.

Dear friends

I am a trained sports massage therapist providing freelance home-based massage therapy for all my social friends. The massage therapy will be conducted on proper massage table.

Lookout for my monthly promotion on this forum or WhatsApp me for more details.

For booking enquiry, WhatsApp message me at 9042 7699.

Edited by smt4men

On 4/1/2021 at 1:20 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Rex Therapy - Swedish, Holistic, Deep Tissue & Manhood Therapy (Juagen) @ Tiong Bahru & Outcall

So i found Rex on carousell as mentioned, i am always last min but i managed to book him a times. So he do shared the same unit as Alex but so far, i have not bump into another person doing massage. They probably got communication. 

Massage is done on proper massage bed. It's slightly bigger than the normal one which i like. shower is provided. i just wish they have the screen instead of the shower curtain because the curtain picks up lotsa of mould and stuff at the bottom and it makes the shower very small.

His skill and technique is always not too bad, knead-pressing and stroking, he is also able to feel your tension and whenever you are tense, he will spend abit of time there to untie the knots. I would say it's very relaxing that i can fall asleep which is good.

It's quite clean just the bathroom part lor haha. in term of pricing, i think it's price ok haha. he runs some promo at carousell. not sure if he will do it here 😃 yup

Thanks again for all your sharing. :)

BEN'S Full Body Oil Aromatherapy Massage @ Bukit Panjang

Venue: Home-based

Massage Bed: Yes

Ambience: 8/10 

Pricing: 7.5/10

I had a great first session with Ben at the end of last week. Ben has a good personality and is lean fit. Massage bed is sturdy and comfortable with clean sheets. Shower available before and after massage. Good quality massage oil used. His sensual massage is excellent. Will be going back to him for sure. :) 

On 4/1/2021 at 1:20 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Hey @Loverofmassage Thanks for your feedback! I PM you! Hope to see you soon again!

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

On 4/4/2021 at 6:56 PM, docfarre said:

BEN'S Full Body Oil Aromatherapy Massage @ Bukit Panjang

Pricing: 7.5/10

I had a great first session with Ben at the end of last week. Ben has a good personality and is lean fit. Massage bed is sturdy and comfortable with clean sheets. Shower available before and after massage. Good quality massage oil used. His sensual massage is excellent. Will be going back to him for sure. :) 

Hi Docfarre,

It's my pleasure serving you and glad tk know that you enjoyed the session. Thks so much for your kind words and your grading.

Looking forward to serving you soon again.

Thanks

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Skill: 9.5/10

Cleanliness: 9/10

Albert has been my regular masseur since last year. He is a very meticulous and thorough masseur. I can tell that he definitely had proper massage training. Every massage does not feel rushed also. He offers water and shower before and after the massage too. I like that Albert prefers to focus on the massage and not talk too much during the massage, so I will always fall asleep a few times during the massage. I always go for the 90 mins session and he will take care of every part of the body. Massage bed is sturdy and always with clean sheets. Massage oil used is of good quality. I will definitely keep going back to him when I need a clean and good massage. It is hard to find a good masseur who can satisfy most of my requirements for a good massage and Albert certainly is one. 

On 3/12/2019 at 9:51 PM, Coolbriz said:

于师傅@ Shaw Tower

Hi, would like to share a lititle on my experience with 于师傅 at Shaw Tower. So one fine day I got some free time in between my appointments and heading for a massage seemed not bad an idea to fill up my free time. So happened to be near Shaw Tower and remembered some reviews I read about 于师傅. So I called to find out if he was free. He was. 

So I headed to the shop at level 2 as directed. I was greeted by 于师傅 (a matured Chinese with a belly) at the entrance and was immediately ushered behind a drawn curtain. I was quite surprised that the massage area was super messy. Other than the bed, every corner was occupied with things. As I was pretty tired, I was just happy to have a bed to lie on in an airconed environment. Despite the fact that the shop was in a much secluded area and privacy was guaranteed, you could actually hear people talking (echoing) intermittently as they walked pass.

when it came to the massage proper, I was asked to strip naked and as there wasn’t any proper hanging place, I got to leave my clothes on top of his mess.. massage strength was a little on the light side with long repeated strokes. I was adequately draped throughout the session. When I informed him that I would prefer a 90min session, he seemed quite surprised with the request and only responded with a nod. Then something strange happened. While facing down, I noticed that his stroke repeatedly ended abruptly with a halt. Initially I thought it’s his massage style but I felt his body weight gradually leaned against my back. Under that circumstances of course my imagination was running wild a little, wondering what was he trying to do. Then finally, after I turned over, I could open my eyes to peep at what he was doing. I saw him dozing off every now and then! I initially thought 于师傅 was a man of few words but realised he was probably too tired that day haha.. While I was a little disappointed, I did nothing as I just wanted to rest for the 90min. 

After the session finally ended, I asked him how much it was although at the back of my mind I roughly remembered the rate posted on BW. I was again astonished when he asked for $160. Then, I verified with him the rate again and he agreed it should be $105. After dressing up, I wasn’t quite sure why 于师傅 behaved so secretly to usher me out of the shop as if we had done something wrong.. 

my personal rating below just for reference:

massage standard: 2/5

ambience: 2/5

ease of access: 4/5

privacy: 4/5

it's quite unlikely that I would revisit the place. Cheers. 

Can i have his contact? Tks

23 minutes ago, Sean II said:

Like many ppl here, I've always been a reader, never sharer when it comes to massage from masseuse on bw. And I've been to many—Paul, Robin, Joe, antidote, Mr M, the 4 hands one at Bedok, the Indian guy at Hougang. Many. Almost as many as the main post sharer here who always gives review, which I appreciate. 

But, when it comes to Junkai from smt massage, I'm a bit disappointed that his ratings hardly match up to the real experience. 

It was the most boring, most mundane, most pedestrian massage I've ever received in my life. As each minute passes, all I could think of is "Honey, those strokes on my back on which you spend forty fucking min on, is not doing what you think it's doing."

His calf massage was great. So great. To the pt where I thought if he pushes any harder I'll get cramps on my toe. The long strokes were great and really effective in doing whatever he think it's going to achieve. It ends with some slaps and cupping action which were honestly 2 min too long. 

There's some semblance of a hamstring massage, but it's execution is poor. I don't know what all this random pinching is for. What are you trying to squeeze out? Talent? Satisfaction? And if you need to open my leg wider to reach my inner thigh, then open it. Decisively. Don't be so half hearted. And this also Ends with the same clapping/cupping/slapping motion from before. Again, 2 min too long. 

But the worst was the back massage. Good lord what do you think you're trying to achieve with those strokes, each of which moves SO FUCKING SLOWLY when it can technically be over and done with in half the time. What is happening? And why are you doing it 4 times ON EACH SIDE without any sort of variation? Who taught you this? Which massage teacher taught you this? Of course the back also ends with that same clapping/cupping/slapping motion from before. Again, 2 min too long. 

Look, I don't care that the massage bed is in the living room facing the door. I don't even care that for a place with zero sensuality, you can't even be bothered to cover me with a full towel when my body is exposed to the cold. I don't even care that you allow ppl to shower before but you only give them a small tiny towel that could probably only dry a cat. I don't even care that you don't have hooks for me to hang my clothes on. I also understand that you want customers to wear the mask during the massage even when we're laying face down and it's fucking uncomfortable. I get it. 

But at least get the massage portion right. He will ask you to turn over only to just massage your arms with the same redundant pinches, strokes, and of course his signature clapping/cupping/slapping motion  to top it all off. And why are you using so little oil? Honey, friction hurts. 

And then, the massage ends.

No chest massage. No stomach massage. No thigh. No feet. No glutes. That's all. I paid 100 dollars for this? He advertises a FULL BODY MASSAGE. If this was supposed to be some lactic discharge nonsense, say so. And if you dare have the nerve and audacity to advertise in a gay forum, at least make it a bit more sensual. No ones asking you to blow your client or jerk them off. Sensual strokes is the art of giving and taking. Of which Junkai fails.

I've never felt so angry or so bored in the many years I've had massages from ppl bw. I hope junkai has a full time job because with his performance as a masseurs, all he will get are curious customers, not repeat clients.

I left wishing I had gone to my usual Hougang masseuse instead. Or Robin. Or Mr m at teban. Anyone else will do. I wish I can give Junkai advice to improve, but I sincerely think you should put this new endeavour on pause, visit the OGs from BW the kind of massage you want to give (There's Dylan, there's Andy from bedok I think) and do your homework. Rebrand, restart, and do better lah. 

I'm not saying ppl shouldn't go, and at the off chance that ppl think my review is just rhetoric, I suppose if you have one hundred of the dollars to spare somewhere, you can try his service for yrself. I hope at least you have a better experience than me. 

Thx for sharing. Appreciate ur honesty. 

On 4/30/2021 at 11:03 PM, Sean II said:

Like many ppl here, I've always been a reader, never sharer when it comes to massage from masseuse on bw. And I've been to many—Paul, Robin, Joe, antidote, Mr M, the 4 hands one at Bedok, the Indian guy at Hougang. Many. Almost as many as the main post sharer here who always gives review, which I appreciate. 

But, when it comes to Junkai from smt massage, I'm a bit disappointed that his ratings hardly match up to the real experience. 

It was the most boring, most mundane, most pedestrian massage I've ever received in my life. As each minute passes, all I could think of is "Honey, those strokes on my back on which you spend forty fucking min on, is not doing what you think it's doing."

His calf massage was great. So great. To the pt where I thought if he pushes any harder I'll get cramps on my toe. The long strokes were great and really effective in doing whatever he think it's going to achieve. It ends with some slaps and cupping action which were honestly 2 min too long. 

There's some semblance of a hamstring massage, but it's execution is poor. I don't know what all this random pinching is for. What are you trying to squeeze out? Talent? Satisfaction? And if you need to open my leg wider to reach my inner thigh, then open it. Decisively. Don't be so half hearted. And this also Ends with the same clapping/cupping/slapping motion from before. Again, 2 min too long. 

But the worst was the back massage. Good lord what do you think you're trying to achieve with those strokes, each of which moves SO FUCKING SLOWLY when it can technically be over and done with in half the time. What is happening? And why are you doing it 4 times ON EACH SIDE without any sort of variation? Who taught you this? Which massage teacher taught you this? Of course the back also ends with that same clapping/cupping/slapping motion from before. Again, 2 min too long. 

Look, I don't care that the massage bed is in the living room facing the door. I don't even care that for a place with zero sensuality, you can't even be bothered to cover me with a full towel when my body is exposed to the cold. I don't even care that you allow ppl to shower before but you only give them a small tiny towel that could probably only dry a cat. I don't even care that you don't have hooks for me to hang my clothes on. I also understand that you want customers to wear the mask during the massage even when we're laying face down and it's fucking uncomfortable. I get it. 

But at least get the massage portion right. He will ask you to turn over only to just massage your arms with the same redundant pinches, strokes, and of course his signature clapping/cupping/slapping motion  to top it all off. And why are you using so little oil? Honey, friction hurts. 

And then, the massage ends.

No chest massage. No stomach massage. No thigh. No feet. No glutes. That's all. I paid 100 dollars for this? He advertises a FULL BODY MASSAGE. If this was supposed to be some lactic discharge nonsense, say so. And if you dare have the nerve and audacity to advertise in a gay forum, at least make it a bit more sensual. No ones asking you to blow your client or jerk them off. Sensual strokes is the art of giving and taking. Of which Junkai fails.

I've never felt so angry or so bored in the many years I've had massages from ppl bw. I hope junkai has a full time job because with his performance as a masseurs, all he will get are curious customers, not repeat clients.

I left wishing I had gone to my usual Hougang masseuse instead. Or Robin. Or Mr m at teban. Anyone else will do. I wish I can give Junkai advice to improve, but I sincerely think you should put this new endeavour on pause, visit the OGs from BW the kind of massage you want to give (There's Dylan, there's Andy from bedok I think) and do your homework. Rebrand, restart, and do better lah. 

I'm not saying ppl shouldn't go, and at the off chance that ppl think my review is just rhetoric, I suppose if you have one hundred of the dollars to spare somewhere, you can try his service for yrself. I hope at least you have a better experience than me. 

Thank you @Sean II for taking time to write the above review. My utmost apologies that I fails to meet your expectations.

For clarifications purpose, I’m a trained sports massage therapist that provides corrective and preventive therapy for my social-friends. Sports massage therapy is nothing sensual and it serve for its purpose as named sports massage therapy.

As shared at the beginning of the session, there may be some aching, soreness and/or discomfort during the sports massage therapy. I have also highlighted to you that individuals receptive to pain are different and required you to STOP me or highlight to me if you preferred less pressure in a particular areas.

Sports massage assist circulation and tissue drainage, stretch muscle and fascia and soothe painful or sore areas. It is also used for reducing local swelling and loosening adhesions between tissues. In intense physical activity our body is subjected to insufficient oxygen supply to meet energetic demand that leads to over production of lactate acid in blood. Sports Massage helps to facilitate clearance of lactate from tissue by increasing lymphatic movement.

The primary used of tapotement (refers to hacking, pounding, cupping and rocking) is to “wake up” the nervous system and also as a stimulating stroke which can release lymphatic build up. 

Sports massage concentrated mainly on calf, hamstring, gluteus, back, thighs and upper limbs. Comparing with other massage therapy, sports massage therapist uses the enfleurage techniques (long stroke) to palpate and decide which muscle areas that require immediate attention as 60 or 90 minutes are unable to fully covered all areas else it will be a touch and go basis.

Refers to my website http://smt4men.wixsite.com/home and advertising post on BW it was clearly stated and communicated as sports massage therapy. There isn’t any word of misleading or misrepresenting.

Hope the above clarifies and provide everyone a better understanding on the different techniques uses for different massage services. There isn’t one size fits all techniques and all types of massage served a different purposes. Just like any therapists or masseurs, we respect each other trained skills and techniques uses with the objectives of treating and promote healthy living.

Once again, my sincere apologies for whatever inconvenience caused to you and let’s work toward a cohesion community.

Wishing you and all BW members Happy Labour Day!

Edited by smt4men

On 6/21/2017 at 8:48 AM, calvin87 said:

Thanks for the review. 

For home based, the most I like still belongs to mike, previously at commonwealth. But stop the business 2 years Ady as in he working in US now

He comes back to Singapore from time to time, you can catch him when he's back just that the location of operation is different.

5 hours ago, Atto91 said:

Review for UXspa (Alex & Erza)

Went for a 1hr 4-hands massage with scrub at UXspa. Booking through WhatsApp was easy but they will spam you photos with their advertisement. I booked through Alex & he had to ask for my race & age, which he wanted for marketing purposes. So, I replied & he continued to ask for my photo, this was getting a little weird but I wanted to try their massage & told him that he could see my photo through WhatsApp profile pic. 

Trying to make sure that I reach on time, I always get to the massage place 10mins earlier & wait below the block. But then, just 10mins before appointment time, they messaged to inform me that I had to wait another 10mins. This is a total no-no from my point of view. Cause I really hated waiting, but still I went ahead & waited, as I really wanted to try since they had quite a handful of good reviews.  I waited an extra 17mins.

Went up & when I enter their flat, I was taken aback by how bad the area was kept. They tried their best to be as professional as possible, but, the place was just like some random, messy, old, run-down flat. It was just not the place that was shown in their FB. I was then guided to their masterbed room’s toilet to shower. They have a set of kimono & a towel. No specific place to put my stuff & I had to place my items on their bed. The toilet was okay with a wide variety of shampoo & shower gel to choose from. Flooring was elevated with “holey-mats” meant to allow user to step above the water but it was actually quite painful to step on & unhygienic as well. Then here comes the scary part. The towel smelt so bad. It’s the kind of damp smell. It was horrible. I had no choice but to use it as I already done showering & it will be super weird/rude to stop/reject the massage session.

Held my breath & I proceeded to wear the kimono. Then I was asked to move to another room. They offered me a drink & Alex sounded quite proud when he was introducing the “dick-shaped” ice cube in the drink. I’m like what? -.- 

Next was a disaster. Like a super awkward disaster. They got me to sit on a sofa bed & I had to listen to their preset advertisement playing through their speaker & having Erza to try & show off their products. OMG! This is really a no-no. I’m not too sure if others went through the same thing & liked how they did it, but I really cannot take such awkwardness. I was glad the advertisement did not last more than 10mins. 

Finally it was massage time. Massage bed was too small for me, half my calves were dangling in the air, slightly uncomfortable but still acceptable. Massage skills were just so-so, really. Especially Erza, he was shaking when he was applying strength & I just felt that he was not even pressing hard enough. They did ask about the massage strength but I felt bad if I asked for harder/stronger presses cause I don’t think Erza can manage it. What I expected from a 4-hands massage was coordination. But both of them did a bad job at that. One of them kept forgetting the strokes & the other person had to hint him by hitting him on the arm. All these small little details irritated me & I did not have an enjoyable massage time. Told them not to bend my knees at the start, Erza forgot immediately & started bending my knees. Luckily Alex remembered & reminded him. Good point here. So the massage ended with non-coordinated light touches here & there. 

Now, the scrub part. I cannot choose the scent as Alex said it will be better to follow from the top & change when I visit the next time. (but there won’t be a next time haha) So being a near 1.9m-tall person, I had to stand with my legs wide open for them to scrub my upper body easily. Why they did not think of getting a stool to stand on instead of making me stand in an uncomfortable position? It was nice of them to offer to shampoo my hair but the same thing happened, I had to bend down for them to reach my hair. I told them it will be better for me to do it myself but they insisted to do everything for me. Trying their best to make it look & feel like an “atas” experience. Which it’s not & they made it super uncomfortable. Recommendation for them, if the customer is taller than you, get a scrub table for him to lie down or get stepping stools to stand on instead. Horrible experience for me :(

After the scrub, Erza took me back to the massage room to get my stuff. I made payment through paynow. (Good point as I’m a kind of person that really hates queueing up at ATM to withdraw cash) I didn’t give tips as I was just so disappointed with the whole thing. He also offered ice green tea, tasted like Pokka~

Guess what happen next. Erza told me to sit down & listen to another round of pre-recorded advertisement. OMG! I rejected him straight way, telling him I need to a catch the public transport home & rushed off. 

Now the ratings,

Environment: 2/10

Massage skills: 3/10

Service: 5/10 (it will be better if there’s no advertisement)

Overall: 4/10

Will I ever go back? Absolute NO. 

Disclaimer: This is my personal view/experience. This should not stop you from patronising UXspa. 

Thank you @Atto91 for your time on writing valuable review. Our apologies that we fail to meet your expectations.

For clarifications purpose,

• We provide services in multiple platform, and we need to do our marketing strategy to know their whereabouts for correct target audience.
  • Due to overwhelming response, we are trying to handle professionally by fulfil all customers expectation. Due to unforeseen reason, we are sincerely sorry to let you wait and we try to have better time management in the future.
  • Facebook photo are exactly same as our UXSPA, we are constantly upgrading our facilities based by customer feedback to ensure better experience.
  • UXSPA ensure all aspect cleanliness for each visit. Rest assured that all towel are laundry and clean and anti-slip mat that had been lifted up to clean thoroughly before putting back into original state.
  • UXSPA Advertisement are providing multiple spa services to let our customer pampered with choices in HDB flat and massage is part of our service as well. Due to space constraint, customer has to walk in-between room, and being served welcome drink while take this opportunity to relax before start actual session.
  • We are hearing from all responses, and we had placed the order for bigger massage bed to fulfil various customer needs.
  • Massage strength can be adjust into individual needs, highlight us during session in order to avoid disappointment is much appreciated. WE are professionally trained and certified by spa school in various types of massage skills.
  • Based from our conversation after our message, we been told in person that actual preference is Swedish but we provide default UX+ signature massage (Oil + TechniqueS) as advertised. All these had been recorded into your log card to ensure meet your expectation. We are confused when mentioned “was not even pressing hard enough.” Kindly contact us and we will update your log card accordingly.
  • Thanks for your advice, we had immediately implement steeping stool to allow us have a higher ground to provide better service and sorry for inconvenience cause.
  • We provide both lukewarm / cold drinks for customer based by their preference. We have a proper sofa seat for them to enjoy their tea session in cozy environment. Pre-record is giving them the choices of preferred drink and treat this place like home.

Sincerely appreciate all feedback and suggestion to help us improve our UXSPA. Moreover, we are new service providers and we will strive our very best to hit professional standard.

UserXperience+ Signature

Please book in advance to avoid disappointment! 

Link: UX+ Website / Contact Us

On 5/3/2021 at 7:35 PM, Atto91 said:

Review for UXspa (Alex & Erza)

Went for a 1hr 4-hands massage with scrub at UXspa. Booking through WhatsApp was easy but they will spam you photos with their advertisement. I booked through Alex & he had to ask for my race & age, which he wanted for marketing purposes. So, I replied & he continued to ask for my photo, this was getting a little weird but I wanted to try their massage & told him that he could see my photo through WhatsApp profile pic. 

Trying to make sure that I reach on time, I always get to the massage place 10mins earlier & wait below the block. But then, just 10mins before appointment time, they messaged to inform me that I had to wait another 10mins. This is a total no-no from my point of view. Cause I really hated waiting, but still I went ahead & waited, as I really wanted to try since they had quite a handful of good reviews.  I waited an extra 17mins.

Went up & when I enter their flat, I was taken aback by how bad the area was kept. They tried their best to be as professional as possible, but, the place was just like some random, messy, old, run-down flat. It was just not the place that was shown in their FB. I was then guided to their masterbed room’s toilet to shower. They have a set of kimono & a towel. No specific place to put my stuff & I had to place my items on their bed. The toilet was okay with a wide variety of shampoo & shower gel to choose from. Flooring was elevated with “holey-mats” meant to allow user to step above the water but it was actually quite painful to step on & unhygienic as well. Then here comes the scary part. The towel smelt so bad. It’s the kind of damp smell. It was horrible. I had no choice but to use it as I already done showering & it will be super weird/rude to stop/reject the massage session.

Held my breath & I proceeded to wear the kimono. Then I was asked to move to another room. They offered me a drink & Alex sounded quite proud when he was introducing the “dick-shaped” ice cube in the drink. I’m like what? -.- 

Next was a disaster. Like a super awkward disaster. They got me to sit on a sofa bed & I had to listen to their preset advertisement playing through their speaker & having Erza to try & show off their products. OMG! This is really a no-no. I’m not too sure if others went through the same thing & liked how they did it, but I really cannot take such awkwardness. I was glad the advertisement did not last more than 10mins. 

Finally it was massage time. Massage bed was too small for me, half my calves were dangling in the air, slightly uncomfortable but still acceptable. Massage skills were just so-so, really. Especially Erza, he was shaking when he was applying strength & I just felt that he was not even pressing hard enough. They did ask about the massage strength but I felt bad if I asked for harder/stronger presses cause I don’t think Erza can manage it. What I expected from a 4-hands massage was coordination. But both of them did a bad job at that. One of them kept forgetting the strokes & the other person had to hint him by hitting him on the arm. All these small little details irritated me & I did not have an enjoyable massage time. Told them not to bend my knees at the start, Erza forgot immediately & started bending my knees. Luckily Alex remembered & reminded him. Good point here. So the massage ended with non-coordinated light touches here & there. 

Now, the scrub part. I cannot choose the scent as Alex said it will be better to follow from the top & change when I visit the next time. (but there won’t be a next time haha) So being a near 1.9m-tall person, I had to stand with my legs wide open for them to scrub my upper body easily. Why they did not think of getting a stool to stand on instead of making me stand in an uncomfortable position? It was nice of them to offer to shampoo my hair but the same thing happened, I had to bend down for them to reach my hair. I told them it will be better for me to do it myself but they insisted to do everything for me. Trying their best to make it look & feel like an “atas” experience. Which it’s not & they made it super uncomfortable. Recommendation for them, if the customer is taller than you, get a scrub table for him to lie down or get stepping stools to stand on instead. Horrible experience for me :(

After the scrub, Erza took me back to the massage room to get my stuff. I made payment through paynow. (Good point as I’m a kind of person that really hates queueing up at ATM to withdraw cash) I didn’t give tips as I was just so disappointed with the whole thing. He also offered ice green tea, tasted like Pokka~

Guess what happen next. Erza told me to sit down & listen to another round of pre-recorded advertisement. OMG! I rejected him straight way, telling him I need to a catch the public transport home & rushed off. 

Now the ratings,

Environment: 2/10

Massage skills: 3/10

Service: 5/10 (it will be better if there’s no advertisement)

Overall: 4/10

Will I ever go back? Absolute NO. 

Disclaimer: This is my personal view/experience. This should not stop you from patronising UXspa. 

Thank you bro. Your sharing does not stop me from patronising UXSpa. Unfortunately, their reply DOES.

I would have walked off one minute into their advert. You have been kind.

Our time is not free and also chargeable. On this point alone it's not for me man.

Edited by yuquidam

7 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

To me maybe Milk is a better choice around Woodlands area! 

His place is clean tidy and cosy! Can make you feel calm and comfortable before the massage starts!

Anyone knows anymore masseur around that area besides the 3 ? 

You shld try Chivas @ Marsiling. His specialty is the Hot Stone Massage.

14 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

His place is clean tidy and cosy! Can make you feel calm and comfortable before the massage starts!

Besides the 3, which 3?

Milk, ?, ?,  Chivas

On 5/4/2021 at 10:30 AM, gstringuy26 said:

I stay in Marsiling. Can PM Me Milk’s contact?

On 6/20/2017 at 5:48 PM, calvin87 said:

Thanks for the review. 

For home based, the most I like still belongs to mike, previously at commonwealth. But stop the business 2 years Ady as in he working in US now

On 4/30/2021 at 5:57 PM, Musical said:

He comes back to Singapore from time to time, you can catch him when he's back just that the location of operation is different.

@calvin87This message is long overdue, but I just saw your post and would like to thank you much belated now, for your kind words. 

Thanks too @Musical for addressing on my behalf. That’s right, I go back home to Sg from time to time and will usually announce that thru my thread:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/21359-escape-massage-service-commonwealth/page/6/#elControls_2717041_menu

Right now I’m still in Los Angeles. Will be happy to work on you guys again next time.

To everyone reading, hope this post finds you happy and well. Take care now!

Mike (aka EscapeMen, Commonwealth/Queenstown)

• G_M pinned and unpinned this topic