Male HQ

FBT enthusiasts

justme40

Recently i find it difficult to buy FBT shorts .. Does anyone know where to buy ?

The ones sold at NTUC Fairprice or Giant are no longer that good, the material is not as "silky" as the old ones.

Recently i bought one from Qoo and realised it is also not that good

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/FBT-SHORTS-SPORTS-WOMEN-OUTDOOR-AUTHENTIC-SHORTS-DRI-FIT/439280505?banner_no=1305330

Does anyone has other option or substitute brand or model .....

I like the very "silky" type. When wore it and like when self-touch ... kekeke  

5 hours ago, Bluewhite said:

Have to wear a jock under FBTs when u exercise 

Not only jockstrap but also thong and g string. I wear it either this 3 range or commando just with my donut silicone cockring barebody when i jog from the east cost sailing club to the carpark i park my car. I will take a grab to east coast sailing club run down to far end of the fort rd and cooldwn by walking back. By then i drench in sweat can see my jewel if lucky enough i go to the bush to release with someone help. At time can lead to carfun we go somewhere quiet to finnish up what we have stop. Most of the time i go back naked as they want my sweaty fbt. I will just cover with towel and drive him back to the carpark where we meet and i go quick rinse.🥰🤭

Edited by fetish69

On 5/17/2020 at 8:13 PM, fetish69 said:

With or without linning.

They are still in good condition so lining still intact. These are my regular running shorts so without it there will be too much bouncing. Those without lining are old running shorts (Nike 2 inch spilt). If these FBT start to deteriorate, I will snip it away. 

7 hours ago, bnova said:

They are still in good condition so lining still intact. These are my regular running shorts so without it there will be too much bouncing. Those without lining are old running shorts (Nike 2 inch spilt). If these FBT start to deteriorate, I will snip it away. 

Where to get the 2inches nike split is it under men or ladies.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys you can get from Joe Synder or mate. www.mategear.com. Mate from korea seoul. I come to know abt this during my tour there 2 years ago. The underwear also got very nice skimpy and sexy but the cutting is very small you need to take one or 2 size bigger.

17 hours ago, gucici said:

Wear this to run la

Screenshot_20200709_151051.jpg

The wording should be worn in the front... you are wearing it the other way round .... anyhow, looks sexy and with the wording wearing at the back, the frontal bulge is even more obvious

6 hours ago, DeMarko said:

The wording should be worn in the front... you are wearing it the other way round .... anyhow, looks sexy and with the wording wearing at the back, the frontal bulge is even more obvious

Yup. Shd be worn the other way round. :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 6:03 AM, touchntouch said:

Compared with golden days, nowadays hardly see fbt shorts on the street. But I managed to get this color at my neighbourhood

20200726_163539_copy_600x1067_copy_450x800_copy_337x599.jpg

I have this color too but is bit transparent. If i wear to jog once it start to sweat and cling on to skin you can the entire package.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, touchntouch said:

Err... depending on your luck, I managed to get a FBT curve cutting shorts in S is size from JEM NTUC which cutting look like XS than S, material still the same, but very light and slightly translucent than the rest, I saw S size in black, the nylon shine material dun knw why, the fabric seem like thick nylon, feel abit heavy than usual old light nylon fabric.

Slight longer and slightly not as high as last time that is true,however, i got that piece cutting still okay.

I went Kallang wave. the cutting like basketball shorts. reach my knee

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 12:08 PM, kinky kyle said:

Just received a neon green FBT last night, looks good, quite translucent.

Somehow I feel the cutting has been tailored more for ladies now.... 

I will go jogging in them tomorrow night😊

Cool the neon one is very translucent when it get wet by your sweat you can see your dick clearly. As for me i pair it with electra g string  and donut silicone cocking if i feel more raunchy i will bare body when i do my Sunday jog from ecp sailing to far end fort rd and walk back to my car at fort rd.

1 hour ago, fetish72 said:

Cool the neon one is very translucent when it get wet by your sweat you can see your dick clearly. As for me i pair it with electra g string  and donut silicone cocking if i feel more raunchy i will bare body when i do my Sunday jog from ecp sailing to far end fort rd and walk back to my car at fort rd.

Thanks, I can't wait to go jogging in them.

Reason I bought neon green is how translucent it is compared with the other colours.🤭

On 7/8/2020 at 7:54 PM, skin2skin said:

Hi guys, keen on new Bodymaster (M-sized) shorts. The material is nylon tricot, a lot softer and silkier than FBT. Also more translucent and sexy as well. 

9D4E880E-C67D-4768-AC8C-1C35A818B77E.jpeg

Body master got the curve cutting and that one is high split.