Male HQ

FBT enthusiasts

justme40

On 10/29/2022 at 1:05 AM, mmuhd said:

Love any shorts... high cut.. linings removed of cos :)

Always lining removed, sometimes tear the side slits opening all the way up to expose more thighs when sitting down and making it more convenient to “accidentally” expose other areas.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I find that Fbt short especially the curve it gives that vibes and feel so sexy and raunchy. The fabric is nice smooth feeling and it sweat or you wear for days for those into sniff other guys gear it gave that very raunchy feeling and major turned on. Any guys here have a same thought or fetish pm me.

23 hours ago, fetish72 said:

I find that Fbt short especially the curve it gives that vibes and feel so sexy and raunchy. The fabric is nice smooth feeling and it sweat or you wear for days for those into sniff other guys gear it gave that very raunchy feeling and major turned on. Any guys here have a same thought or fetish pm me.

Me..thats my fetish

Edited by Freedom18

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, lean n mean said:

Just saw this daddy with wife in very short n small fbt:

386417C3-302E-4FDB-8DCD-97440F08AA4D.jpeg

C4F486AC-AAE9-43D4-BAAC-3D5018028980.jpeg

1582A299-8924-4AD2-9073-154BE93DD826.jpeg

On 1/23/2023 at 11:29 AM, DeMarko said:

I guessed he didnt put on any undies inside.. just wear with the netted one that comes with the shorts.

@DeMarko How do you know he didn't put on undies??? U saw him zaogeng??

@lean n mean Nice shape he has...

I love when the btm ride my cock and took his sweaty fbt short put on my face and make sniff his rauchy hot fbt any btm into that keen to chat. My cock will be ragging hard and keep on spit his precum like air con dripping.

On 1/30/2023 at 5:26 PM, fetish69 said:

I love when the btm ride my cock and took his sweaty fbt short put on my face and make sniff his rauchy hot fbt any btm into that keen to chat. My cock will be ragging hard and keep on spit his precum like air con dripping.

hi if you want u can chat with me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two days ago, I saw a guy (in his late 40s - early 50s) wore a tiny FBT shorts to the gym. Although majority of the users that day were men, there were a few female users around.

He seemed very comfortable and his shorts did not cover him fully as he was standing doing bicep curl. 

Thank you the inner lining or his underwear was functioning well.

No banana or rambutans were seen peeking out of his shorts.

• 3 weeks later...

Now the generation the mature very daring as what i know from them in the 80s is very taboo if you gay or wearing something very short or skimpy even thong, g-string or even jockstrap hard to get. I ever top mature guy after gym or after my 5km run frm Sailing club to the end Fort rd  bare body in my compression full length, Joe Synder high split or my high split curve fbt  no linning i pair with my thick silicone donut and g-string on bare body. As i cool down walk to my car at Fort Rd carpark at times i end behind the bush humping mature fit guy with fbt short on at time they offer me their sweaty short which i happy to have it after he removed as he inside his care and change to fresh short.

41 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

Got mine from Giant. Not many choices n black is safe enough as it is already pretty short .

Have to be careful when seated because undies can be seen easily from a certain angle if you cross your legs!

BF3FD092-99BF-4A46-94C7-ADD6F2DD1EBB.jpeg

Nice nice 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2023 at 9:58 AM, Hengheng said:

any one knows where still can get fbt shorts? 

You can try Giant or Queensway SC or Peninsula SC I like those thin sheer type very shiok to wear when the weather is hot and humid those dark color ones i removed the lining and pair it with thong or G-string..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Joseph Tan said:

I am also curious we can we buy from.

How about trying Fairprice or its Hypermart outlets? I get mine there but it's getting more price inflated by the year… 😐

For cost savings, you’re better off getting ‘em online.

On 1/6/2024 at 12:30 PM, Joseph Tan said:

I am also curious we can we buy from.

You can get at Queensway sc ,Peninsula plza or Giant supermarket I get mine at Giant supermarket near Ikea at tampines.

5 hours ago, HC-B said:

How about trying Fairprice or its Hypermart outlets? I get mine there but it's getting more price inflated by the year… 😐

For cost savings, you’re better off getting ‘em online.

I truly agreed with at times cheaper but now can free use cdc voucher.

• 2 weeks later...