Male HQ

FBT enthusiasts

justme40

On 1/3/2021 at 4:57 PM, renoma1069 said:

Not FBT. I dunno what possessed me to buy these, but I never wore it at all. S size, it looks especially bright in the pic because taken under room light. Something like normal red. Few years already lol. Anyone wants? I dun mind mailing to you.

Pls DM thanks!

20210103_165226.jpg

Me me me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a white fbt short but not those high side split. Is normal white silky type. But i cut off the inner lining & only to realize is too translucent. I try to wear it over tights but doesn’t look nice. So far dun dare to wear out yet. 

2 hours ago, tyan said:

I have a white fbt short but not those high side split. Is normal white silky type. But i cut off the inner lining & only to realize is too translucent. I try to wear it over tights but doesn’t look nice. So far dun dare to wear out yet. 

It is fine if you are wearing it out late at night, be it during running/jogging or just strolling round the neighbourhood...😊

On 2/22/2021 at 9:10 PM, tyan said:

just flaunt your asset....

wear in the night or early morning and stroll along the park

All my darker color fbt no lining as i cut them away and I always pair them with my mate collection like thong or g string together with my thick donut black silicone ring. I will wear that to gym, my Sunday run will be topless just the short and to my neighbourhood shopping mall and shop. Love the feeling the breeze of the cool air and always pair it with my shringer those bodybuilder super low  and loose singlet. Partly when if I went to the wash room and get cruise is easier as for me I will wear that 3 days straight and most guys serve and kneel down love to have deep sniff on my short before service my cock with TLC in return all of them never get to run or miss to swallow my thick warm creamy load. For those don't swallow I have a way to make them swallow till their face like drunken prawn after the swallow session. It will straight down to their throat and stomach. The next day I bet they look very fresh glow and radiant from swallow a good potent cum.

On 2/22/2021 at 5:10 AM, tyan said:

Why not wear it with white undies inside? Since u most likely feel shy to wear coloured undies in it..

• 4 weeks later...

The one in the pic is taken is like fbt short but have inner lining inside. Quite comfy and short too.

I think split is sexier...even the fabric silky...which is nice...but don't wear too short...kinda too obvious if you running peak time...if off peak anything can...at least match with your height nice to see...hehe 

IMG_20210417_024932_copy_864x864.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2021 at 9:10 PM, tyan said:

Wear w white underwear lor.

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2021 at 5:00 PM, Hottersausage said:

Me.. I dislike the feeling. 

I removed the lining for darker color and all my fbt is the cuve high split I pair it with with my Japanese and Korean skimpy g-string with  silicone cock ring at time i wear it for my Sunday jog frm Ecp sailing to end of Fort Rd and walk back to carpark at Fort Rd to get my car. I liked the feeling when is very wet and stick to my butt and can vpl.

Edited by fetish69

21 hours ago, fetish69 said:

I removed the lining for darker color and all my fbt is the cuve high split I pair it with with my Japanese and Korean skimpy g-string with  silicone cock ring at time i wear it for my Sunday jog frm Ecp sailing to end of Fort Rd and walk back to carpark at Fort Rd to get my car. I liked the feeling when is very wet and stick to my butt and can vpl.

Thats damn sexy and seductive man.. 

On 7/18/2021 at 9:14 AM, DeMarko said:

nowadays those FBT in NTUC, are very sheer and short

It mean to be that way but those sell at Iisetan tampines the curve got thicker material as the sheer one much better. Is all up to individual taste.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol. was walking around estate in my sexy fbts late tonite.

a guy in cap and bicycle cycled really close and stopped. waited for me to overtake before he cycled next to me again and asked where he could buy the same type of shorts. was he hitting on me? was too shy to respond in time. 

On 11/18/2021 at 3:09 AM, yoganovo said:

lol. was walking around estate in my sexy fbts late tonite.

a guy in cap and bicycle cycled really close and stopped. waited for me to overtake before he cycled next to me again and asked where he could buy the same type of shorts. was he hitting on me? was too shy to respond in time. 

Where u usually cycle in ur sexy fbt?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...