Male HQ

FBT enthusiasts

justme40

On 6/14/2022 at 5:59 AM, ExhibitGuy said:

Then I usually get the army pt kit shorts. Cheap and good. 

20220614_052901.jpg

I still have a similar pair bought. So worn out after so many washes that the shape of the shorts turned triangular and the inner lining is totally non functional. Still not wanting to throw it away. 

On 6/19/2022 at 7:03 AM, CheekyMiler said:

Ohh I miss the nonchalant attitude towards full split running shorts in the 90s as a kid. Those things were the standard in a track uniform!

Yes, those days the running split shorts was a trend, Nike, Adidas, Puma, all have their good range of split cut running shorts, I still own a few pairs from Nike 2" split cut running shorts, still wearing them all around.

On 6/20/2022 at 9:29 AM, lingerielover said:

Yes, those days the running split shorts was a trend, Nike, Adidas, Puma, all have their good range of split cut running shorts, I still own a few pairs from Nike 2" split cut running shorts, still wearing them all around.

Edited by CheekyMiler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At time i jog at bedok reservoir late night with my fbt without linning and barebody. I love the feeling the breeze swept tru by body and cock. Normally i pair with my thick donut sillicone cock ring. No one will notice vpl as the lighting is not that bright.

The US Army and Marines also wear these nylon tricot shorts during their training, better referred to as Ranger Panties or Silkies. Check out their IG posts #rangerpanties / #studsinsilkies / #silkiebrotherhood 

Like my post if you enjoy the hashtags above 

Edited by skin2skin

On 10/12/2022 at 6:02 PM, fetish72 said:

At time i jog at bedok reservoir late night with my fbt without linning and barebody. I love the feeling the breeze swept tru by body and cock. Normally i pair with my thick donut sillicone cock ring. No one will notice vpl as the lighting is not that bright.

When u going to Bedok reservoir again huh? 😉

Just want to share how i get hook with fbt shorts. Right after my national service i tends to explore more about outside world as well as myself. Before the national service I'm kind of guy already start goes to gym trying to keep fit. 

Cut short long story at that time i already enter to working life right after few months break from national service. Back then IRC was the platform to get intouch with guys as i get to know Fort Rd by chance of my routine 5km run from Ecp sailing club right to end of Fort Rd. 

One day after work and gym that evening i get so horny i feel urge of having fun. So i get into IRC as i was chatting i get to know a guy in the late 20s as he is few years my senior. After we exchange pic i invited him to my place at that time i was alone at home as my parent was out with my sister for a short trip as i can't go. 

Soon after he agree to come we set the time. He says that he can reach my place in 1hr times i agree to it. When he knock on  the door i opened it i saw nice tan fit looking guy in ipt singlet with nice color curve fbt short. I welcome him in after few minutes of conversation we start kissing each other hungryly and i bring him to my room. He got nice tan lean tone body and he is flex. I couldnt resist his body i pull off his singlet just left the fbt short as i lick and suck his nipple i see his armpit is so inviting that i wont miss it. He moan in estacy i touch his bulge he got nice decent thickness and length as i go to his bulge area i tend to sniff his fbt short it seem been worn and i the manly scent. I rub my face on it before i go for his family jewel. After i had enough of sucking and rimming him i put on condom and top him as i sweat alot he took his fbt short and wipe my face and bodyband put his sweaty fbt on face. Instead i feel suffocate i had major turn i told him i love his fbt short scent. While i doggy him i took his short and sniff it after we came he told me that he been wearing that fbt short for few days. I told him i love the scent and he happily gave it to me. After that we meet few times till he decide to work oversea. That is how i become Fbt enthusiatic to Fbt fetish.

Miss those days when satin shorts was the default shorts that most guys wear. Used to wear them all the time and when humping the other guys in satin material, the cock got extra nice feeling rubbing together with the butt. Came many occasions just humping each other.

Remember the few times I hump commando with a guy who has the fetish of sucking from the shorts when I was about to cum then lick everything up clean.

Another plus point about the shorts was whatever leftover moisture drys up or was not noticeable so the wearers can walk on into the public instantly after their vigorous activity.

I enjoy the soft, sensual and silkyness of these FBT shorts. My partner and I make love wearing these shorts and these brought our sexual pleasure to another level. The silk sliding makes me moan in great ecstasy, my penis head felt even more intense and sensitive. At the end of it, both of us exploded into our love shorts. The sticky, silky mess was well worth it. 

9 hours ago, skin2skin said:

I enjoy the soft, sensual and silkyness of these FBT shorts. My partner and I make love wearing these shorts and these brought our sexual pleasure to another level. The silk sliding makes me moan in great ecstasy, my penis head felt even more intense and sensitive. At the end of it, both of us exploded into our love shorts. The sticky, silky mess was well worth it. 

How i wish someone wants to play with me like that..

Edited by Freedom18

The type of fbt shorts I like are those worn by footballers of the 70s 80s and sometimes these days too for certain team. 

The type that once touched, their smooth shiny material automatically cause someone to enjoy caressing and stroking our hardness up and down.

The type that reflects our shape, thickness and cock movements as we run or walk.

The type that after a game of soccer training feels erotic when it clings to perspirations without discomfort and so we drip more sweat until juicy cum oozes thru, revealing thick wet pulsating rod smeared in cum, sweat and saliva of hungry tongues.