Male HQ

FBT enthusiasts

justme40

I love engaging in “nylon sex” with my bf. You keep the soft, silky shorts on all the time while enjoy sliding the sensual material against your partner’s.

There’s no penetration involved. But just tactile contact, and explode our loads into the shorts. The best part of nylon is the sensual fabric, and you need no lubrication at all. Just enjoy our other parts of body play, and let nylon do the rest of the job. If you don’t have a partner to do it, try jerking off in it. 

It’s a whole new level of sex. 

On 9/28/2020 at 11:31 AM, fetish69 said:

Body master got the curve cutting and that one is high split.

Hi fetish69 thank you very much for the great fun after the run last weekend and for the sweaty gear of yours like your fbt short, g string and your low cut singlet. No doubt it was bit sore from the banging but is worth it.

On 10/1/2020 at 2:19 AM, kinky kyle said:

Neon green FBT, cutting is a little loose, perhaps I need Asian S size...

20201001_021519.jpg

20201001_021356.jpg

Did FBT start selling neon color again? I was hoping to get some of those silky neon color ones. Its so comfortable touching it i remember.

14 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Did FBT start selling neon color again? I was hoping to get some of those silky neon color ones. Its so comfortable touching it i remember.

I bought them online at $12.90. These are the silky types, thin and quite translucent.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:20 PM, kinky kyle said:

I bought them online at $12.90. These are the silky types, thin and quite translucent.

Hi you can try to take a look at carousel is cheaper is I ever purchased it same as yours just for $8.50 need to search slowly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, kinky kyle said:

Inspired to do this shot with FBT "in place of skirt of cause" the next time I go jogging....

20201212_173854.jpg

you should do it. also, do u know where to but those really short short short fbt shorts with high slits? or any other brand u know?

17 minutes ago, Bilobelo said:

you should do it. also, do u know where to but those really short short short fbt shorts with high slits? or any other brand u know?

I bought mine from Giant Tampines, where they have the fancier colours...

On 12/12/2020 at 6:08 PM, kinky kyle said:

I wore these to jog too previously, very nice and sensual....

Screenshot_20201212-180718_AliExpress.jpg

This is from the china website is cheap nice and sexy to wear. I do wear that to jog with my electra g string and thick donut silicone cockrings.

6 hours ago, fetish69 said:

This is from the china website is cheap nice and sexy to wear. I do wear that to jog with my electra g string and thick donut silicone cockrings.

Nice, I wear them on their own... no undies. Very sexy.

The little bit of sewing on the sides can be pulled apart, split up to the waist band easily and cleanly.

My only complaint is that they are still a little long....😅

On 12/17/2020 at 6:08 PM, Stanley50 said:

Just arrived

C0C73E28-057F-4997-B764-65552563B7FE.jpeg

Isnt this the same guy who appear in the other thread Guy in super short Sport shorts? So that's your own pic there. U take yr own pic and say guys nowadays wear super short shorts?

Edited by Leanmeat

50 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Isnt this the same guy who appear in the other thread Guy in super short Sport shorts? So that's your own pic there. U take yr own pic and say guys nowadays wear super short shorts?

Well..  he is very brave to pull this off in the day... I will need to be very effeminine, lithe and in my teens to pull this off in the same environment to avoid complains and being an eyesore. 

Edited by kinky kyle

On 12/12/2020 at 6:08 PM, kinky kyle said:

I wore these to jog too previously, very nice and sensual....

Screenshot_20201212-180718_AliExpress.jpg

This one is very cheap and comfortable. The material is very soft i wear this and pair it with g-string or thong and my very thick silicone donut. If you go for quality Joe Synder and Mate from Korea they have it. My black and Rainbow flag from Joe Synder and Mate is Royal blue.