Male HQ

FBT enthusiasts

justme40

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2018 at 10:31 PM, justme40 said:

Went downstairs wearing a light blue FBT shorts without lining and no underwear inside...I pull it really high up till could see my dick head coming out... my cock stand stand while I’m walking until the whole cock was exposed .... 

any pic to share

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 9:14 PM, abang said:

When I was in Bangkok last month, Big C (across Central World) was having FBT sales.  Each item (singlet or shorts) was sold at THB 99 (less than SGD 4).  I ended up with 3 sets of singlet and shorts - one blue, one green and one grey.  I have worn the singlets out and the shorts, in the gym.

Wah such good deal sia!

Edited by Leanmeat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FBT is the closest design/highcut to SG RSF's OCS high cut shorts. They've totally change the cutting now in those OSC PTI shorts for the new ah boys in more of a square cut design. I manage to get some OCS high cut design on second hand, (it's super comfortable, i enjoy them so much) I used to wear them to run home daily errands like go doing laundrymat until I found out that it means something in SG. So now I just keep them aside and wear the normal black high cut shorts only. I got a high slit FBT shorts from FairPrice Bedok I think. Not cheap also oh. S$11-$13++ if not mistaken..... Why SG NS/RSF change the NS PTI and OCS PTI traning highcut design le? So sayang eh, it makes sg so unique leh.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:25 PM, NerdyGeek said:

FBT is the closest design/highcut to SG RSF's OCS high cut shorts. They've totally change the cutting now in those OSC PTI shorts for the new ah boys in more of a square cut design. I manage to get some OCS high cut design on second hand, (it's super comfortable, i enjoy them so much) I used to wear them to run home daily errands like go doing laundrymat until I found out that it means something in SG. So now I just keep them aside and wear the normal black high cut shorts only. I got a high slit FBT shorts from FairPrice Bedok I think. Not cheap also oh. S$11-$13++ if not mistaken..... Why SG NS/RSF change the NS PTI and OCS PTI traning highcut design le? So sayang eh, it makes sg so unique leh.

What do u mean wearing the ocs high cut shorts means something? Means what?

46 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

What do u mean wearing the ocs high cut shorts means something? Means what?

I wore an ex buddy's OCS shorts (the high cut ones) on sleep overs and it was really comfortable. I like it so much that I found them at thrift stores. I got all that is available and i would wear it lounging at home, sending my laundry to the dryer, and even run in them around my neighborhood. Then a Singaporean friend I met on social apps started talking about high cut shorts, like FBT ones. I recommended to him the OCS high cut shorts. That was when he told me that for Singaporeans only if u are/were in OCS then wearing OCS shorts is ok or else it would be like an embarrassing thing. Like paiseh. He explained to me that OCS is like some kind of office academy or something. I always tot OCS shorts is part of NS (which I also love the old black high cut PTI shorts). Now, I seldom wear them coz it will feel like I am a wannabe or something. But i love the highcut comfy feel. :( My ex-buddy would bend me over and spank my ass when I am in his shorts. He say it fits me a lot. 

9 hours ago, NerdyGeek said:

I wore an ex buddy's OCS shorts (the high cut ones) on sleep overs and it was really comfortable. I like it so much that I found them at thrift stores. I got all that is available and i would wear it lounging at home, sending my laundry to the dryer, and even run in them around my neighborhood. Then a Singaporean friend I met on social apps started talking about high cut shorts, like FBT ones. I recommended to him the OCS high cut shorts. That was when he told me that for Singaporeans only if u are/were in OCS then wearing OCS shorts is ok or else it would be like an embarrassing thing. Like paiseh. He explained to me that OCS is like some kind of office academy or something. I always tot OCS shorts is part of NS (which I also love the old black high cut PTI shorts). Now, I seldom wear them coz it will feel like I am a wannabe or something. But i love the highcut comfy feel. :( My ex-buddy would bend me over and spank my ass when I am in his shorts. He say it fits me a lot. 

So yr concern is not from ocs but wore the ocs shorts? Hmmm but who knows if u are or not? I dont think u the only one doing that right?

22 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

So yr concern is not from ocs but wore the ocs shorts? Hmmm but who knows if u are or not? I dont think u the only one doing that right?

True also la bro. But still a bit paiseh lor. Maybe I'll take them out and start wearing them again, coz they are damn comfortable. I'd love if they are other shorts with the same cutting. Thank you so much for your words bro.

7 hours ago, NerdyGeek said:

True also la bro. But still a bit paiseh lor. Maybe I'll take them out and start wearing them again, coz they are damn comfortable. I'd love if they are other shorts with the same cutting. Thank you so much for your words bro.

Or if u are concern, can wear only when you are at places where you think less criticism from ppl (of that issue u raise).

On 3/2/2020 at 8:46 AM, reflector85 said:

Getting suck in fbt shorts is heaven 

You must have heaven suck dry in it before! ~ 😋

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...