Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

Mine are super super sensitive and I love having them sucked, nibbled or bitten on gently.  Feels good also to be kneaded between thumb and index finger.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 6/6/2015 at 2:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

I can suck on a nipple for an hour or more, and just follow the direction that the suckee turned without letting go. 

come suck mine ...love having my tits sucked.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 19/10/2016 at 4:56 PM, Arm Show said:

My nipples are sensitive, even more than my cock is. I always stimulate myself by gently pinching or rubbing my nipples, and then cock getting hard on easier without touching it. Guy who approaching me by having his fingers or tongue on my nipples will easily get me surrender to him. My chest will automatically raise up like a boyslut offering his nipples to entertain his guy. I just can't control myself.

Similar experience. Once I just shot off the load just by having both sides being stimulated. One with the tongue and the other by fingers. 

22 hours ago, traverserxxx said:

Similar experience. Once I just shot off the load just by having both sides being stimulated. One with the tongue and the other by fingers. 

So hot, you can just cum by stimulating your nipples! I have sensitive nipples but still cannot cum.

9 minutes ago, traverserxxx said:

The guy was good la. one mouth and one hand for each side. but felt like 2 mouths. somehow, even "non-sensitive" spots became a moan zone when tongue-ed. 

Sounds so hot, one person can lick with his mouth, and at the sametime fondle with his hand on both nipples, and made you cum. He is really good.

58 minutes ago, traverserxxx said:

lol. ya he is. or more like i succumb too easily back then. 

Could be you get too excited and your mind is over your body. So you cum so easily?

Just now, traverserxxx said:

incidentally, i seem to be more sensitive when my pecs were thinner. not that it has grown too much. or maybe there's no relation but just me. 

for me, it makes no difference whether my pecs are thicker or thinner (rarely). My pecs are always thick. :P

On 10/31/2016 at 9:39 PM, traverserxxx said:

I have a buddy like this. He was just pleasuring himself by playing with his nipples and he sprayed himself.

23 minutes ago, lesbrown said:

I have a buddy like this. He was just pleasuring himself by playing with his nipples and he sprayed himself.

Playing his nipples himself can also cum? I don't think i can achieve that no matter how sensitive my nipples are.

26 minutes ago, lesbrown said:

Wow, you have a nice toned chest, very hot to have nipples play.

43 minutes ago, dgen said:

I always get the impression that mostly bottoms have sensitive nipples.  Wonder if it's true?

They don't do much for me...

Are you top? Do you have sensitive nipples?

• 6 months later...
On 04/11/2016 at 10:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

How you guys manage to play with your nipples until can shot sperm? I tried but cannot.

Hahaha get someone to do it

Guest Macho zero
On 11/3/2016 at 3:15 PM, dgen said:

I always get the impression that mostly bottoms have sensitive nipples.  Wonder if it's true?

They don't do much for me...

Yes it's true for most bottoms as the tops know it very well. That's where they know how to attack.

I was at the rooftop big bed of Shogun resting and didn't want to be disturbed. I slept on my side with my cock hidden between my thighs so that those dirty old men getting under my towel cannot find and play with my cock. I tied my towel doubly tight also.

I was dozing off to sleep to the late afternoon warmth when someone tried to peel off my towel and couldn't. He didn't succeed and I fall back to sleep. Then someone started to hug me from behind and slowly he moved under my arm to my nipples. I let his fingers started twiddling with my nipples. Then he started to pinch and knead and I felt the pleasures. He easily felt my body responding and slide his hand down to the side where I tied the knot of my towel and hid it under my body.

Alarmed because I saw his scrawny hand is too thin and not my type, I looked back and recognized this thin uncle who like to fuck those who sleep there. That's the reason I tied my towel under me to avoid getting unwrapped by people like him. He smiled wickedly at me. But I pushed his hand away from my towel knot. 

His hand went back up to twiddle and knead my nipples till I had to shift a little to let him have better access. Before I knew it, his other hand pulled the exposed towel knot and he got me totally naked. It was getting dimmer but still too bright for public sex so I hastily clad on my towel loosely for modesty.

Though I hide my hardening cock between my thighs to avoid being stimulated by him for sex later, his other hand expertly stroked my exposed balls. He pulled them down and caressed them. He's still also caressing my nipples with the other hand. I couldn't help but gasp in ecstasy. 

When I felt some slimy fingers at my ass, I silently consented to let him apply the lube. I looked back and there's the usual 2 old men sitting there waiting for the free fuck show. I looked at him and shook my head to tell him no, while pushing his fingers away from my ass. All these pushing also pushed my towel away and I'm totally naked.

One of the old men tore open a packet of condom for him and I hear him putting the condom on him. All this while, I'm pushing his hands from my nipples and ass. But like that old man told him in hokkien, "mai kay kay lah, ai kah mai (don't bluff bluff, want bluff don't want). He's right, I should have just got up and be gone. Yet I weakly push his hands away. Before I knew my feelings, he got both hands on my nipples and pinched just hard enough that I go ahhh yet....suddenly his cock penetrated me at the same time with the same pain, I go ahhh again. The old man said," jip liao, tio liao(in already, got him already).

Then he forcefully hugged me tight and get better grip to pump me from behind. I tried not to raise one leg because that would totally expose the fucking actions to the 2 dirty old men watching while sitting on the big white plastic chair.  That restricted his penetration and one old man helped him to raise my one obstructing leg. I can feel the old man's breathe between my legs and he watched me getting screwed within inches away from his nose.

Worse of all, he said I'm leaking water like a woman. I looked down and I was leaking so much precum that there's a small patch of wetness on the mattress. He said that mean I'm enjoying it very much because I out so much water. He told him,"brother, now fuck him good good, don't scared he cannot run away one."

With that assurance, he got off and I thought we are going to a room for privacy. But he pulled me downwards and with my butts overhanging the bed end, he penetrated me again for maximum entry. I could feel his cock reached the deepest part of me and he varied the deep strokes with the total withdrawals were giving me maximum pleasures that I arched back with raised head. 

I didn't know where's my own cock till I felt old man's hand gripping it. It was nudged down the end of the bedside and totally accessible between our legs. On the withdrawal stroke, they also fingered my expose ass on the excuse to add more lube. The 2 old men not only have ring side seats, they are touching the performers like those dirty old men watching fuck show in Bangkok and putting their hands in between the fuck action.

I was so ashamed and wanted to stop him yet I felt weak and helpless from the pleasures that held me captive. He told them he'll make me autocum like a woman out water. I was terrified of being so shameful. Maybe he's too excited because he suddenly ahhhh and collapsed onto my back. I tried to get up but someone was pulling my cock and balls and a warm mouth sucked it suddenly that I shot into it. I was so weak from the fucking that I let that old man sucked me off.

I know it's not a pretty story, there's no hunks or handsome guys, only have old men, uncle and a scrawny troll. But that troll sure know that my nipples are my death point. It's okay since I'm no spring chicken myself, we're not welcomed at the other saunas but we still can have hot sex just the same.

Sensitive nipples? Most certainly. I love my nipples played with. If any boy wants to turn on this daddy then licking, sucking and biting my big daddy nipples is a must. Yes they are big. After years of attention from my boys they have grown bigger and more sensitive. Some boys are a bit apprehensive about really biting nipples as they are afraid of causing too much pain. But daddy loves them bitten hard as it always makes daddy extra horny. My regular boys have learnt that daddy takes long to cum but if they want to speed up daddy shooting his load then they just start to play with my nipples. When fucking with the boy on his back, missionary, it's so good to have him reach up and twist daddy's nipples. Makes me extra hard and always guarantees daddy shooting a big load of cum. The sensitivity of a guys nipples is also reflected in the popularity of tit torture as part of kinky sex play. Why do you think there are so many tit clamps, suction cups, nipple rings and nipple studs on the market? After a guys cock-head his nipples are his most important erogenous zone. Well that's Daddy's experience anyway. Nipple biters are always welcome lol.

Edited by MasterDaddy
Spelling error

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Hard nipples really a turn on. Are your guys nipples easy to get hard? Mine is easy to get hard after foundle a bit, also would get hard after i have cum.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, KizMyAzz said:

My bottom loves to play with my super sensitive nipples.

He usually initiates sex by finger playing my nipples, then lifts up my shirt and begin attacking with his soft moist tongue.

That would then followed by a good 2 hours sex.

2 HOURS!!!!! ~ Your endurance so good ~ loving it 

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

2 HOURS!!!!! ~ Your endurance so good ~ loving it 

2 hours includes all the foreplay of course.

I think foreplay takes up like 70% of the time.  The rest will be flip flop sex coz both are vers. (I stand corrected, I shouldn't say "my bottom" at my first reply)

Anyway, all these were before the break up.

3 minutes ago, KizMyAzz said:

2 hours includes all the foreplay of course.

I think foreplay takes up like 70% of the time.  The rest will be flip flop sex coz both are vers. (I stand corrected, I shouldn't say "my bottom" at my first reply)

Anyway, all these were before the break up.

You still OK right ~

• G_M changed the title to Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.