Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

4 minutes ago, Ricrayson said:

Haha. Too shy to be too direct haha. The ball massage is by Saridi. Riko only gives massage. Which is quite good by the way. 

have u tried the massage place near Borneo 101, Ha Er Bin if not mistaken. They have 1 male chinese massuer

Hahaha I saw someone say nego in grindr. I tried it outside the parlour but never see any masseuse on there. 

Yup I know. Hide a bean. Wanted to try that and pearl reflexology but haven't. Is the Chinese guy a PLU and does he give HE? 

Suddenly this forum becomes alive. Good job guys 👏🏻

On 8/24/2020 at 3:50 PM, Ricrayson said:

Timmy at Indulgance massage behind starbuck jln song

On 8/25/2020 at 12:24 PM, Ricrayson said:

If u cute he even gives u free BJ hehe. He is filipino

I went before last time during MCO, because I desperate for massage and he approached me on Grindr. Yeap, he did give me BJ and HJ. Because apparently during MCO that time, the shop owner left the shop for him to manage (cleaning etc) and he used it as his side business. So nobody was at inside the shop beside two of us. So no matter u moan so loud also no one can hear. 😂 For FJ, I tried to top him that time but he was too scared and begged me not to proceed, partly because of my big tool and his first time doing it as well 🤨 At the end, i just fingered his anal and cum on his body. He is a nice person that like to moan a lot but so-so with the look. Until now he still on and off chat with me and ask me when to go back again for the special massage.

3 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

Remember the guy massage from Huo Kuok Hotel. He is back. Who fancy bottom guy cute face, slim body, nice size tool bent pointing upward.. this is ur chance hehe

How’s his massage? Good? Is he local?

I want his phone number as well. PM pls

On 8/25/2020 at 7:32 PM, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

So I went to 3 massage places recently. 

Borneo Balinese no. 99 

Uncle got skills but hurt his hip recently so I would suggest u visit maybe few weeks later. He got a no HE aura. 

Borneo R. Petanak no. 90

Dude looks cute I think. Massage is average or slightly above. Polite and all. Love those veins on his arm. Not sure if it's the same guy as mentioned before by others. First time I saw him thought he's straight but I doubted myself after he say he's no. 90.

Royal Odyssey no. 18

Philipine guy who sounds like a Thai. Awesome guy for being caring throughout massage. Slightly chatty. Think he wanted to seduce me cause he sat on top of my dick and bounce under the pretense of massaging my torso. Either that or its really their massaging style but first time I came across this kind la hahaha

All that said. Didn't get offered any hanky panky. Maybe I look too straight and left my undies on hahahaha. Wanted to look for a masseuse who can plow me. 

Bro, for royal odyssey, if their number haven’t changed and is still the same person as before, I reckon there are 3 Philippine masseur working there which is 18, 19, 25.

Tips: U should have take off everything before u lying down for massage because this is the important step to hint them that u might up for something extra. 😂 

Back to topic, no 18 & 25 if u seduce them, they do provide HE. For 19 who looks like PLU but from prev posts I think ppl do mentioned about he massage very carefully and so far no one has successfully seduce him for HE.

If you are up to challenge, do tried him out. I must said 19 is the most good looking masseur out of those 3. Good luck! 

I tried hide a bean. He is good at massaging but kinda rough because i prefer slow massage so I don't prefer rough massage. I didn't naked but he seems okay if i go naked. Royal odyssey the bulky guy is good at sensual massage. He will offer HE if you guys bring condom. I didn't bring any so no chance to try

11 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Suddenly this forum becomes alive. Good job guys 👏🏻

I went before last time during MCO, because I desperate for massage and he approached me on Grindr. Yeap, he did give me BJ and HJ. Because apparently during MCO that time, the shop owner left the shop for him to manage (cleaning etc) and he used it as his side business. So nobody was at inside the shop beside two of us. So no matter u moan so loud also no one can hear. 😂 For FJ, I tried to top him that time but he was too scared and begged me not to proceed, partly because of my big tool and his first time doing it as well 🤨 At the end, i just fingered his anal and cum on his body. He is a nice person that like to moan a lot but so-so with the look. Until now he still on and off chat with me and ask me when to go back again for the special massage.

U can top. Me with your big dick haha

19 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Bro, for royal odyssey, if their number haven’t changed and is still the same person as before, I reckon there are 3 Philippine masseur working there which is 18, 19, 25.

Tips: U should have take off everything before u lying down for massage because this is the important step to hint them that u might up for something extra. 😂 

Back to topic, no 18 & 25 if u seduce them, they do provide HE. For 19 who looks like PLU but from prev posts I think ppl do mentioned about he massage very carefully and so far no one has successfully seduce him for HE.

If you are up to challenge, do tried him out. I must said 19 is the most good looking masseur out of those 3. Good luck! 

Hahaha I know have to take off all but I'm shy and I like the sensual erotic kind of massage like not totally in ur face nude and let's bang kind of massage... Also enjoy seeing them test water...pretend to touch like that... See how far they go. And some how if its sensual and good enough like BP no. 90, I'm happy even if no HE. Ya I'm abit gila.

Anyway I did chat with 18 abit and he say only 18 and 25 left. I think maybe 19 went back. 18 is the Philippine guy slightly chubby and short but fair. 25 is the tall dark guy who seem more macho. That's the only guys I seen there during my visit. 

18 hours ago, kiran said:

I tried hide a bean. He is good at massaging but kinda rough because i prefer slow massage so I don't prefer rough massage. I didn't naked but he seems okay if i go naked. Royal odyssey the bulky guy is good at sensual massage. He will offer HE if you guys bring condom. I didn't bring any so no chance to try

Did the hide a bean guy give any hint or vibe that he's up for sth fun? Also is the bulky guy at RO no.25?

1 hour ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

Did the hide a bean guy give any hint or vibe that he's up for sth fun? Also is the bulky guy at RO no.25?

Last time i went to RO no 25 is the buff pinoy guy. Who said he is married but he end up giving me BJ. 

Hide a Bean, the chinese guy used to work in Borneo 101. Uncle 50+ yo but still look good if u ask me. His massage is a fast pace one. At one time he rock ur but like crazy. Some people might not like it.  No hanky panky but maybe if u brave enuf to ask he will give hehe. His photo i attached below. Name is Ah Hu. 

5B1D7099-6D75-4751-9359-E1D5BC96FC03.jpeg

3 hours ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

Hahaha I know have to take off all but I'm shy and I like the sensual erotic kind of massage like not totally in ur face nude and let's bang kind of massage... Also enjoy seeing them test water...pretend to touch like that... See how far they go. And some how if its sensual and good enough like BP no. 90, I'm happy even if no HE. Ya I'm abit gila.

Anyway I did chat with 18 abit and he say only 18 and 25 left. I think maybe 19 went back. 18 is the Philippine guy slightly chubby and short but fair. 25 is the tall dark guy who seem more macho. That's the only guys I seen there during my visit. 

Try saridi from borneo 101.he's good

1 hour ago, Ricrayson said:

Last time i went to RO no 25 is the buff pinoy guy. Who said he is married but he end up giving me BJ. 

Hide a Bean, the chinese guy used to work in Borneo 101. Uncle 50+ yo but still look good if u ask me. His massage is a fast pace one. At one time he rock ur but like crazy. Some people might not like it.  No hanky panky but maybe if u brave enuf to ask he will give hehe. His photo i attached below. Name is Ah Hu. 

5B1D7099-6D75-4751-9359-E1D5BC96FC03.jpeg

Yes Ah Hu. And yes he worked at borneo 101 before. 

3 hours ago, Strongmax said:

If HJ but B101 use all kain not room. Safe?  

True. When i was at BB it was all kain style partition. Saw some uncle touching the lady in the next stall... Can't really see clearly la.

BP got wooden doors. Perhaps only for those who booked like 2 hours. Maybe others can shed some light on to this. 

So far, if u looking for HE I would say RO provide the best privacy. 

2 hours ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

True. When i was at BB it was all kain style partition. Saw some uncle touching the lady in the next stall... Can't really see clearly la.

BP got wooden doors. Perhaps only for those who booked like 2 hours. Maybe others can shed some light on to this. 

So far, if u looking for HE I would say RO provide the best privacy. 

Ok thank you bro.

Edited by Strongmax

22 hours ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

So anyone been naughty the past few days? Been kinda busy so haven't got the chance to 😈... Do share your story. 

Was hoping u got some update hehe.. 

seem like not much story on other less famous massage place like Footsie, Happy Feet, Tribal Remedy, Thienjing, Regent Reflexology, SK Reflexology (last time got Pinot sissy boy giving HJ, now he is back to philipine already), Yang’s Reflexology, Universal Spa ( the thai gay guy i wonder if he still there or not) etc

21 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

Was hoping u got some update hehe.. 

seem like not much story on other less famous massage place like Footsie, Happy Feet, Tribal Remedy, Thienjing, Regent Reflexology, SK Reflexology (last time got Pinot sissy boy giving HJ, now he is back to philipine already), Yang’s Reflexology, Universal Spa ( the thai gay guy i wonder if he still there or not) etc

Hahahaha I have stories la... It's sth really fun for me but I dunno should I share here since it ain't about massage. 

On a different note, yeah... I saw alot of mp that weren't mention here. I mean we should explore and share more ma. Like other unexplored parlours maybe have better service ba. I went to a new parlour recently at petanak, all prc ladies but also I didn't request guy. Was abit tired so just want to relax and sleep and came across this rm 30 one hour so went in and try. Well... bad experience, outside so grand inside abit shitty. Partition is nice(not curtain) but very noisy. Masseuse constantly shouting and can hear them talking with customers. Can hear the malay customer beside my booth ask masseuse to makan... Dunno makan what la hahahha. Anyway... The milf who massage me trying to seduce me I think...keep doing all those erotic stuff like b2b la, playing my butt cheeks la... Sadly, my bro not interested in her pussy. So ya, if there's any bi curious guy like me who looking for a milf can go there try la. Gay wise can also go there ask for male masseuse but I didn't see one when I was there. 

24 minutes ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

Hahahaha I have stories la... It's sth really fun for me but I dunno should I share here since it ain't about massage. 

On a different note, yeah... I saw alot of mp that weren't mention here. I mean we should explore and share more ma. Like other unexplored parlours maybe have better service ba. I went to a new parlour recently at petanak, all prc ladies but also I didn't request guy. Was abit tired so just want to relax and sleep and came across this rm 30 one hour so went in and try. Well... bad experience, outside so grand inside abit shitty. Partition is nice(not curtain) but very noisy. Masseuse constantly shouting and can hear them talking with customers. Can hear the malay customer beside my booth ask masseuse to makan... Dunno makan what la hahahha. Anyway... The milf who massage me trying to seduce me I think...keep doing all those erotic stuff like b2b la, playing my butt cheeks la... Sadly, my bro not interested in her pussy. So ya, if there's any bi curious guy like me who looking for a milf can go there try la. Gay wise can also go there ask for male masseuse but I didn't see one when I was there. 

Haha. Mp for str8 guys or guys looking for pussy is everywhere. And very easy to get happy ending. My fav was Ruby in stutong. Nice looking vietnamese and philipines. But real deal is somewhere not in MP but special tailored place like Grand Madallion. Top rated girls but u hv to shed around 250++ .. so MP and non MP with HE is everywhere.

Getting the guys to give u good massage and nice bonus in the end is what the thrill all about haha. 

so i did tried Tribal Remedy.. no HE and very limited guys, the atmosphere inside is too schema to me. Same like attiya. So i wouldn’t bother going back there. 

2 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

Haha. Mp for str8 guys or guys looking for pussy is everywhere. And very easy to get happy ending. My fav was Ruby in stutong. Nice looking vietnamese and philipines. But real deal is somewhere not in MP but special tailored place like Grand Madallion. Top rated girls but u hv to shed around 250++ .. so MP and non MP with HE is everywhere.

Getting the guys to give u good massage and nice bonus in the end is what the thrill all about haha. 

so i did tried Tribal Remedy.. no HE and very limited guys, the atmosphere inside is too schema to me. Same like attiya. So i wouldn’t bother going back there. 

Yeah... Mp with pussies he is everywhere. Ladies they usually need that extra buck so they do it... Guys usually we tip them and mostly they don't ask for it. 

I recently found this Tommy guy... No 5 in indulgence. Say he's a vers. Reminds me of this slim guy who blow me and let me cim and dint charge me but I gave him tips anyway for his awesome BJ. Massage OK... Abit chatty. But damn good doing shit that makes u horny. I think that was the only time I have an erection at a parlour. Other times I can compose myself. Not sure same guy as Tommy or not since I read that there's another guy there. Wonder if the other guy is as good. 

On 8/17/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ricrayson said:

There is one malay guy, 24-26yo, promoting thru grindr. Normally i dont layan those doing massage from hotel cos most are lousy and only doit for easy money. But this guy has quite the massage skill. He claimed he used to work in massage parlor in KL and it shows thru his skill and finger strength. 

Good to note here, i believe he will be more appealing to top guys. Cos tho he got that straight look, he’s kinda a bit soft spoken. For me, i have no problem with that and kinda like it that way haha. 

so 45min massage and 15min HJ rm70 damage. Physical wise, skinny a bit dark skinned, not too tall, not too short and good size boner and nice ass. With all that boxes ticked, HJ is not enuf so i asked for extra. Sadly i got important business call so hv to finish it early. 

can pm his no? thanks

Last week after gym, i needed a good massage after so long. I went to B101 and got myself a full body massage. When I reached, the counter told me that there r only 2 male masseurs (both idk) to choose from at that hour, so i just randomly chose the younger one as i always prefered stronger strokes. I wasn't intended for any sensual because i was feeling very sore after gym.

As usual I was assigned to one of the curtained rooms. I din strip naked because i was wearing the skinx underwear that day. Normally i have to take off if I wearing boxer briefs because its hard to massage. The moment the massage started, i could already know that this masseur is good. He is good with his fingers and he really focuses on all the tensed points instead of doing more rubbing and palm pressing. I enjoyed the whole massage as he did tackle the sore points of my muscles, its perfect especially i just done workout hours ago. During the back massage, I was surprised when he moved his oily hands all the way from my neck into my underwear to my butt cheeks even though he already pulled my underwear halfway down for massage. I din care much as the strokes were good, not sure if he was trying to be flirty. i did feel a little aroused when his thumbs slided through my butt crack. My upward curved dick squirted a little juice from that tingling. Im a sensitive top. 

After the back massage, he proceeded to massage my legs. This was when i was aroused. He took turn to massage each leg and whenever he rubbed he rubbed up to the whole butt. He din feel shy to let his hands shove between my balls and my thighs when he went up. I accidentally moaned a bit because I always love it when someone plays with my balls. And then things happened. He noticed i was aroused but maybe because I din give any rejection, he shoved his oily hands under my bulge and grabbed it. I can feel the watery texture of the oil on my dick because skinx brief is very thin n cooling. He grabbed my bulge and massaged it like holding a round rubber ball. I wasnt ready for this sensation so my reflex caused my lower body to accidentally shake. I tilted my head and saw that he calmly looked into my eyes to see if i want to continue, while his hand still cupping and massaging my bulge.

I din say anything. He understood. He proceeded and asked me to flip over for front massage. After I flipped, he daringly pulled off my already oiled underwear and put it beside the bed. He put a towel on my thighs and sat on it so it didnt stain his jeans. I guess its too risky to take off his pants even if he wanted to because of the curtain. I was getting so horny because its arousing for a top to see someone sitting on your thigh facing you. He proceeded to do chest massage and of course he played my nipples while maintaining good strokes. Wat he did for abs massage was he would press his fingers on the root of my dick , rubbed all the way up to the tip and to my abs and chests. My dick just getting more wet. The rest went on. I wished i can go back again to identify the name because my mind was blank after the unexpected sensual ending with the good massage strokes.

-

It takes effort and generosity for anyone to share n write these reviews so i hope we can be more open n direct in sharing your own reviews in this forum even though it may not be significant to you :) Massage scenes in Kchg need to be more happening!

Edited by AdamYo

54 minutes ago, AdamYo said:

Last week after gym, i needed a good massage after so long. I went to B101 and got myself a full body massage. When I reached, the counter told me that there r only 2 male masseurs (both idk) to choose from at that hour, so i just randomly chose the younger one as i always prefered stronger strokes. I wasn't intended for any sensual because i was feeling very sore after gym.

As usual I was assigned to one of the curtained rooms. I din strip naked because i was wearing the skinx underwear that day. Normally i have to take off if I wearing boxer briefs because its hard to massage. The moment the massage started, i could already know that this masseur is good. He is good with his fingers and he really focuses on all the tensed points instead of doing more rubbing and palm pressing. I enjoyed the whole massage as he did tackle the sore points of my muscles, its perfect especially i just done workout hours ago. During the back massage, I was surprised when he moved his oily hands all the way from my neck into my underwear to my butt cheeks even though he already pulled my underwear halfway down for massage. I din care much as the strokes were good, not sure if he was trying to be flirty. i did feel a little aroused when his thumbs slided through my butt crack. My upward curved dick squirted a little juice from that tingling. Im a sensitive top. 

After the back massage, he proceeded to massage my legs. This was when i was aroused. He took turn to massage each leg and whenever he rubbed he rubbed up to the whole butt. He din feel shy to let his hands shove between my balls and my thighs when he went up. I accidentally moaned a bit because I always love it when someone plays with my balls. And then things happened. He noticed i was aroused but maybe because I din give any rejection, he shoved his oily hands under my bulge and grabbed it. I can feel the watery texture of the oil on my dick because skinx brief is very thin n cooling. He grabbed my bulge and massaged it like holding a round rubber ball. I wasnt ready for this sensation so my reflex caused my lower body to accidentally shake. I tilted my head and saw that he calmly looked into my eyes to see if i want to continue, while his hand still cupping and massaging my bulge.

I din say anything. He understood. He proceeded and asked me to flip over for front massage. After I flipped, he daringly pulled off my already oiled underwear and put it beside the bed. He put a towel on my thighs and sat on it so it didnt stain his jeans. I guess its too risky to take off his pants even if he wanted to because of the curtain. I was getting so horny because its arousing for a top to see someone sitting on your thigh facing you. He proceeded to do chest massage and of course he played my nipples while maintaining good strokes. Wat he did for abs massage was he would press his fingers on the area above my dick , rubbed all the way up to the tip and to my abs and chests. My dick just getting more wet. The rest went on. I wished i can go back again to identify the name because my mind was blank after the unexpected sensual ending with the good massage strokes.

-

It takes effort and generosity for anyone to share n write these reviews so i hope we can be more open n direct in sharing your own reviews in this forum even though it may not be significant to you :) Massage scenes in Kchg need to be more happening!

Indonesian masseur?

2 hours ago, AdamYo said:

I din say anything. He understood. He proceeded and asked me to flip over for front massage. After I flipped, he daringly pulled off my already oiled underwear and put it beside the bed. He put a towel on my thighs and sat on it so it didnt stain his jeans. I guess its too risky to take off his pants even if he wanted to because of the curtain. I was getting so horny because its arousing for a top to see someone sitting on your thigh facing you. He proceeded to do chest massage and of course he played my nipples while maintaining good strokes. Wat he did for abs massage was he would press his fingers on the area above my dick , rubbed all the way up to the tip and to my abs and chests. My dick just getting more wet. The rest went on. I wished i can go back again to identify the name because my mind was blank after the unexpected sensual ending with the good massage strokes.

-

Dang that's nice. I always prefer a sensual massage rather than a let's bang kind. But hard to find in kuching hahaha. Story reminds me of why I keep trying new massage parlours. Thanks @AdamYo

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.