Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

^ regarding the post above, HJ or HE aside, he's a really good masseur. not sure if he still has the b2b packge if you want more than just massage. he used to work out a lot so the body is good. i don't know if he still goes to gym now.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:03 PM, IDGAF said:

^ regarding the post above, HJ or HE aside, he's a really good masseur. not sure if he still has the b2b packge if you want more than just massage. he used to work out a lot so the body is good. i don't know if he still goes to gym now.

Ok thank you for sharing 😊

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guest Guest Tourist said:

Massage center can open from 1 July onwards. 

Only malaysian can work as masseur and all masseur need to go through covid swab test and screning. Wonder how they will enforce this but for sure it does not goes back to normal

18 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Only malaysian can work as masseur and all masseur need to go through covid swab test and screning. Wonder how they will enforce this but for sure it does not goes back to normal

If only Malaysian can work. Habislah. 100 times pergi massage only jumpa 1 time saja org malaysia

On 6/28/2020 at 9:27 PM, Konjikiyaoi said:

I'm looking for HE massage and actually this is my first time looking for this. Any tips or anyone can give me recommendations 

Tip no. 1 Negotiate upfront to avoid disappointment. Worst case he will said he dont want to do it. 

Tip no. 2. Naked all the way. And make sure to have boner as much as possible. Little brother awake means he wanna play. The masseur will understand it that way. 

On 6/27/2020 at 11:23 AM, kiran said:

Looking for manly masseur do massage. Didn’t find anyone else besides pinoy masseurs at jalan song. Looking for others 

0128740169 indonesian. Now from home only. Good pressure so u will sure enjoy it. HE u need to ask him upfront. By default he didn’t give HE

4 hours ago, AdamYo said:

How do i know which is him on grindr?

The pinoys are using the same account. The guy will introduce both of them. One looks feminine another one looks cute. The cute guy is a better option. Just say you look for manly guy.

11 hours ago, kiran said:

The pinoys are using the same account. The guy will introduce both of them. One looks feminine another one looks cute. The cute guy is a better option. Just say you look for manly guy.

You search the account nearby which area?

On 3/7/2020 at 5:48 PM, Ricrayson said:

There is this place name Indulgance behind starbuck jalan song. Apparently it was same owner as Yii Bin. So they switch guys between these 2 place often. I went there last friday tried no5. He is a filipino guy, a bit slim and shorter than me. Massage was 6/10. He need to really relearn the massage skill. Nonetheless, he gives BJ. Tbh, I wasn’t expect that. I tot he is just going to jerk me off, then suddenly he was sucking my dick, balls deep, and i hv never cum that fast on a blowjob before haha. Then I tot, that was it but he continue massage my leg and sole and then balls again.. i was hard again then i cum again.. 1hr 30mins for Rm39 and i tip him another rm30.

Can u share more about this place? Saw a masseur from this place on grindr

On 7/10/2020 at 7:12 PM, kiran said:

I went to Attiya just now and I was informed there were 2 male masseurs only. So I chose number 30. He’s average build but his massage skills are superb. Bear in mind there wasn’t HE. I really like his massage. At last someone who might be as good as Wahyu

I been there once but got a so so massuer. Maybe one day will try no 30. Did u get all

naked? I was told i cant go naked during massage hehe

53 minutes ago, Ricrayson said:

I been there once but got a so so massuer. Maybe one day will try no 30. Did u get all

naked? I was told i cant go naked during massage hehe

No I didn’t. Just wear boxer. Who told u cannot go naked? The masseur? Actually their center is exclusive so I thought they won’t allow honky ponky massage. I played safe by wearing boxer only

1 hour ago, Ricrayson said:

Its simewhere near Megabite behind McD stutong. Can share more cos i barely remember the place. But it look decents with a lot of chinadoll inside. Heehe. 

How's the masseur? They showed me two options, a slim guy and a buff guy, both from pinoy.

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.