Male HQ

KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

21 hours ago, Ryanmurray94 said:

I be going KL this 22-25Dec, booked Shangri-La KL.

Planning to have massage, any recommendations whether is outcall, places or coming to my room for the services.

by the way, anyone know Shangri-La whether provide Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room. How much the charges 

Shangrila hotel has Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. It is FOC if you ate staying there.

I posted in the other KL chat group, but here is a repost since there seems to be more local input.

I am planning an upcoming business trip to KL in the coming months. I haven't been there since I was a kid (circa 1984). While I did read the reviews on TripAdvisor, etc. none provide any insights into the gay scene (if any) in the area. 

• Hotel EQ
  • Ritz Carlton
  • Grand Hyatt
  • Hilton KL

I am open to suggestions for any other centrally located hotels as well. While saunas are ok, I think that being a visitor, I would much prefer exploring some local gay bars/businesses, than spending the limited time in a sauna. I appreciate any input. 

Love. 

14 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I posted in the other KL chat group, but here is a repost since there seems to be more local input.

I am planning an upcoming business trip to KL in the coming months. I haven't been there since I was a kid (circa 1984). While I did read the reviews on TripAdvisor, etc. none provide any insights into the gay scene (if any) in the area. 

• Hotel EQ
  • Ritz Carlton
  • Grand Hyatt
  • Hilton KL

I am open to suggestions for any other centrally located hotels as well. While saunas are ok, I think that being a visitor, I would much prefer exploring some local gay bars/businesses, than spending the limited time in a sauna. I appreciate any input. 

Looking at the posts here n reviews on gay's activities n the hotel location wise, guess Hilton is the best choice. M planning a visit there soon too.

Edited by cutejack

8 hours ago, Sexythonger said:

Last night was happening at Sheraton. I enjoyed my time there 🫠

Last night meaning Monday night? Is it always happening even on weekdays?

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 8:32 AM, doncoin said:

• Hotel EQ
  • Ritz Carlton
  • Grand Hyatt
  • Hilton KL

Do give us updates when you have the time after your encounters! 

17 hours ago, HC-B said:

Do give us updates when you have the time after your encounters! 

We shall see. I had mentioned of this trip to my mum and she suggested tagging along. So I may have to check to see if Hilton has rooms with adjourning doors or book her in a separate room, which I am sure she will think of it as wasting money. 

Love. 

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

We shall see. I had mentioned of this trip to my mum and she suggested tagging along. So I may have to check to see if Hilton has rooms with adjourning doors or book her in a separate room, which I am sure she will think of it as wasting money. 

Many here wish to meet their mum in law.🤣🤣

23 hours ago, chillguy said:

Anyone stay and use the Sauna @ Capri By Fraser Bukit Bintang before? 
Gonna stay there and this early March.

Had a look at it when I stayed there previously.

It is very small. I am not sure whether anyone uses it.

Need to be very very lucky I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys for getting me access to Hilton, Shangri La and Grand Hyatt over the period of the Chinese new year.

Hilton was as usual, cruisy but this time around, I enjoyed Shangri La a little more.

Anyone else visiting KL hotels, do send me an invite for some sauna/steam fun! In return, I will show you a good time 😉 

17 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Thank you guys for getting me access to Hilton, Shangri La and Grand Hyatt over the period of the Chinese new year.

Hilton was as usual, cruisy but this time around, I enjoyed Shangri La a little more.

Anyone else visiting KL hotels, do send me an invite for some sauna/steam fun! In return, I will show you a good time 😉 

Shangrila??? cruisy there?

On 2/23/2024 at 11:47 AM, Radnaksi27 said:

Hi guys for my Weekend trip to kl i wanna try something new. Tired of the hilton one.

would u recommend renaissance or sheraton?

I know that Renaissance gym and spa still closed

16 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Not sure where to post this but as I was having a layover at Bangkok, Marriott hotel sauna was super cruisy. Couldn’t find any info on hotel cruising in Bangkok here so thought someone might benefit from this info.

Played with a fit local in the sauna and onsen, spoke to him and he confirmed that this hotel is like the equivalent to KL’s Hilton. The 48 hours I was there, I’ve had fun with 6 tourists and 1 local! Will definitely return!

which marriott?

21 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Not sure where to post this but as I was having a layover at Bangkok, Marriott hotel sauna was super cruisy. Couldn’t find any info on hotel cruising in Bangkok here so thought someone might benefit from this info.

Played with a fit local in the sauna and onsen, spoke to him and he confirmed that this hotel is like the equivalent to KL’s Hilton. The 48 hours I was there, I’ve had fun with 6 tourists and 1 local! Will definitely return!

which marriott??

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 10:52 PM, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Question, is there any of these hotel sauna that allow naked soaking and such?

I don't think there is any issue if you are naked in the sauna, jacuzzi area at KL Hotels.

It is not uncommon to see Japanese/Caucasian men fully in nude at the pools or steam/Finnish saunas.

But be careful with any approaches.

In some hotels the gym / sauna staff will do random checks, walking around the area.

Also make sure, the other guy is "interested" while I would recommend to you to take him to your room for privacy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.