Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

33 minutes ago, Drama said:

Anyone here now? Am at the hut with a couple others. Not sure if they’re gay tho

Mmmmmh...just have some eye contact then move to the back of the hut and hide behind some plants, and pretend to pee.

If anyone is keen he will follow when he sees you standing there (with kkj out) for longer than normal.

That's what I usually do...keke

Good luck but please keep safe (whatever that means).

PS: if hit jackpot pl submit success story...keke

Edited by yuquidam
On 8/2/2021 at 10:23 PM, Daebak said:

Omg eco Park too scary 😂

No scare no scare. I know bcause I from the "other side". We never scare peeple one. We believe in love and happy to see peeple in cloud nine because we always down below, cannot go up there.

We also enjoy watching you all incognitooo....wooooh....wooooooh. No scare lah...

Edited by yuquidam
3 hours ago, yuquidam said:

No scare no scare. I know bcause I from the "other side". We never scare peeple one. We believe in love and happy to see peeple in cloud nine. We also enjoy watching incognitooo....wooooh....wooooooh. No scare lah...

I dont know where to go in. The one i'm trying to go in is from the playground.

Suck ok, dun say suck you dry mah. Wait peeple from the other side really suck you dry then how?  You'll become vampire leh. 

So suck you till shiok shiok, then explode. No suck dry, ok? I very serious ar.  Good luck. Enjoy yourself and keep safe (whatever that means). 

Edited by yuquidam
9 hours ago, Daebak said:

I dont know where to go in. The one i'm trying to go in is from the playground.

Oh?There's playground? 

Didn't visit the other entrance that's nearest some HDB flats since COVID-19 though.

Most of us take the entrance opposite the Sun Plaza Park as our point of reference.

Edited by yuquidam