Male HQ

Budget Hotel/Hotel 81 Discussion - Check Guest I C + Showing Nric / Fin Card For Hotel 81? + Still Have Hourly Rates? (Compiled)

Guest Curious81

Hotel81 does allow 2hour stay. Note that they require 2 id. However when you call them they will say no.You need to ask them over the counter face to face.

I just used the 2 hour service over the weekend for a massage session.

Haha, I thought they changed their policy. I was there not too long ago.

anyway, just for info, not all outlet charge $15 per hour, some only $10 per hour.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Hotel81 does allow 2hour stay. Note that they require 2 id. However when you call them they will say no.You need to ask them over the counter face to face.

I just used the 2 hour service over the weekend for a massage session.

thanks for the info. dun really mind they require 2 id lah, what we do is behind closed doors. what u guys say?

thanks for the info. dun really mind they require 2 id lah, what we do is behind closed doors. what u guys say?

Haha, to stretch u abit further, if u go during peak hours and the more popular ones, you might have to queue up for even 1 hour.

Standing or sitting around with other couples like pinoy maids and bangal guys in the lobby. U feel odd? it's all in the mind la.

Dun worry la, actually everybody feel the same but nobody is interest in you, only in themselves.

Usually we go nearby for drink first.

Share with u a shocking experience. Got a partner who is very scared of hotel, finally convinced him that it's ok. Finally he agree to go.

When reach the counter, suddenly he made u U-turn and exit. Later I learnt from him that the counter staff is his very close family friend. Gosh!

Guest Guest

Standing or sitting around with other couples like pinoy maids and bangal guys in the lobby. U feel odd? it's all in the mind la.

yea its all in the mind. surely hotel staffs have seen enough to even bother.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Hotel 69

Hotel 81 osaka do they give the 2 hours rate one?

3hrs rate how much. and including?

cause i want bring my gf.

Why don't you guys call the hotel reception to ask? And ask here? Strange hor.

Guest guest

Hotel69 cause guilty of  men to men sex in their hotel room.Shy to ask if they allow gaysex in the hotel rm.If i bring a girl is normal but when u bring a guy is different story so have to ask here.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hotel81

Hey may i ask. If someone booked me a hotel, would they still ask for my id or the person who book?

As long as u enter the room, the reception will call your room to ask u go down register.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Friends,

Could somebody please recommend me a Hotel 81 or other hotel branch for a 2 to 4 hours "visit" with my gf. If can let me know the current hourly rates also, will be much appreciated,.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

so still need to show 2 ICs when booking Hotel81 ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Guest

Hotel 81 Bugis has hourly rate as well. Same rate applies as above.

You can always call to the brunch you are visiting to see if the particular brunch has any hourly rate rooms.

Not all Hotel 81 has such rooms available.

Is the brunch food tasty?

How much?

Guest guest

I can CONFIRM this one, I booked a room at Hotel81 for a massage session on the first week of July 14.

The front-desk needed 2 ID (IC/Passport) before releasing the keys to us.

What if you tell the front desk you are the only person using the room? Does that mean u only show them 1 I/C and they will still issue you with the room key. The 2nd guy can go up later? Or they will request IC from The 2nd guy as well?

Anyone try this method before?

ya, this maybe a good idea if the 2nd guy just walked in and by pass the front desk ..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

ya, this maybe a good idea if the 2nd guy just walked in and by pass the front desk ..

1. Sorry this won't work anymore as they watch the lifts leading to the rooms.

2. Someone suggested another way to me.

Both go to book rooms ie ONE room EACH.

But when they go into the lift, just proceed to use ONE room.

I told him to pool the money and book a "Proper" Hotel for overnight.

These are NOT so strict with 2 IDs.

I worked in hotels before (I graduated from hotel management school) and we are not that dumb you know? :) We do have good face recognition, unless it's a huge 2500 rooms hotel like MBS.

But for small ones like Hote81s, trust me, we know who has a room and who hasn't... more or less. So there is a chance someone asks you "are you staying here sir? you have your key card with you?"

We do ask this kind of questions for security reasons too. In hotels where lifts can be accessed without a key card, you wouldn't want complete strangers roaming around in the corridors and trying to steal from your room or things like that....

Just sayin....

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious, does the hourly rates at Bugis hotel81 still exist?

probably they have.

if they don't have it anymore, maybe because people feel comfortable to use it the whole day

u know that most people nowadays don't like to rush.

they take it slow and steady.

I think if u ask for hourly rate, they would gladly accommodate.

try ask direct. its better that way.

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

Guest Songeun

Yes bugis still has hourly rates. I tried last Friday, $30 for 2 hours.

Yes they will ask for two IDs but they work there everyday and won't care.

Personally I think there are better hotel81s than the one at bugis.

Guest Songeun

One more thing, I think there's nothing to be afraid of letting them see two IDs. I've been going to hotel 81 for 10 years and nothing's happened to me.

So if you're just going there to spend some intimate time with your lover, I feel there's nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. We should be thankful really that such places exist.

One more thing, I think there's nothing to be afraid of letting them see two IDs. I've been going to hotel 81 for 10 years and nothing's happened to me.

So if you're just going there to spend some intimate time with your lover, I feel there's nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. We should be thankful really that such places exist.

Can't agree more :P

• 2 weeks later...

Go geylang budget hotels better. They are so used to men booking in with pros...if 2 guys book in, they might just think tt u will share a gal later...seriously they dun care...

Any idea which one still does hourly rates? Urgent :( (preferable bugis) but guys please help!

yes..

they should have

I think its a package of 2 or 3 hours

do call the particular branch to confirm

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• 2 weeks later...
  • IkuTube changed the title to Budget Hotel/Hotel 81 Discussion - Check Guest I C + Showing Nric / Fin Card For Hotel 81? + Still Have Hourly Rates? (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.