Male HQ

Budget Hotel/Hotel 81 Discussion - Check Guest I C + Showing Nric / Fin Card For Hotel 81? + Still Have Hourly Rates? (Compiled)

Guest Curious81

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest2Hour
11 hours ago, HungryxFetish said:

Can book hourly rate?

Yes u just go in ask for 2 hour room, it is about $30/$40

Both Need to show SG ID passport not accepted

I don't know if all Hotel 81 do the 2H room deal

Guest Advisor
On 6/6/2020 at 9:32 PM, Calvinm said:

Already open ?

My top already hungry.

Keep send me sick pic

Care to show us how sick is the picture, so we can offer you our intelligent advices.

Guest liddat how?
19 minutes ago, Calvinm said:

Dick picture.

My top keep send me.

Now hotel81 still no two hour even in phase two

You Top no house?

You no house?

Then how-se?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest Hotel 81 Dickson

Some of the hotel 81s are open. It's $30 for 2hrs at hotel 81 dickson. You and partner need to produce your ICs at check-in. Just call the hotel 81 nearest to you to check if they have 2 hrs rates. The counter staff are used to these calls. Room was decent although bed was too bouncy. =) For dickson, all the 2 hrs rooms are located in the basement level...

• 2 weeks later...

I was renting a room at Hotel81 for 2-hours and decided to ask a friend to come over.

I have never done this before. I thought the staff will stop him and ask him for IC, check temp, safe-entry or which room no. at least.

But he managed to just go past the counter and go straight to my room. I was shocked and happy at the same time.

Does anyone have the same experience before? My I lucky or it's their SOP to ignore?

Guest worried

When I was checking in at Hotel81, I was a bunch of indians alighting from a private bus. They were carrying plastic bags and some carrying luggages.

The counter staff checked their temp and they went up to their rooms.

I hesitated going in but my small head took over and spent 2 hours in the room.

Not discriminating them but I can't help but to feel worried now will I be infected with Covid? Is it safe to go budget hotel now? Are they on SHIN or under quarantine? 

Guest worried
6 hours ago, begleitung said:

Sounds like a quarantine site or maybe temporary housing arrangement?

Should be temp housing and not under quarantine. Otherwise, they can't go out but I saw from coming down from a travel bus.

And I stupidly picked up the phone to answer when the staff called. Don't know whether they sanitize the phone. 

Worried I might pass covid to my family. 

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

I think rochor has 

53 minutes ago, dazza1201 said:

Chinatown has.  Don't ask for hourly rate.... ask for transit rate.  Not all the branches do it.

I see. Thanks. Is it the one opposite chinatown point?

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

I see no reason this redundant thread shouldn't be merged into the Budget Hotel - Hotel 81 thread, and as a matter of fact, I find it odd that a guest revived that thread while a guest created this new thread on the same exact day. Having multiple threads on the same topic won't get questions answered any faster, and might actually cause the answers to roll in even slower, simply because the website gets more cluttered with unnecessary duplicate threads.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guestw

Hi if I booked a room at hotel81 for a SINGLE person, can I just give the room number for my guest who is a stranger to come? I do not want my guest to know my personal details.

Anyone can share the standard SOP for guest?

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2021 at 12:10 AM, Guest Guestw said:

Hi if I booked a room at hotel81 for a SINGLE person, can I just give the room number for my guest who is a stranger to come? I do not want my guest to know my personal details.

Anyone can share the standard SOP for guest?

anyone has the answer to whether both guests will be able to know each other personal details? i wouldn't want a fun buddy to know where you live etc haha

• 1 year later...
On 4/18/2022 at 5:13 PM, timber_wolf said:

anyone has the answer to whether both guests will be able to know each other personal details? i wouldn't want a fun buddy to know where you live etc haha

I think the only thing you can do is to register one at a time, means you take out your IC and register first and then keep your IC, and then your fun buddy does the same likewise. Instead of both putting their IC on the desk for all to see. That way you can minimise the details on your IC (or his) being seen by the other party.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.