Male HQ

Budget Hotel/Hotel 81 Discussion - Check Guest I C + Showing Nric / Fin Card For Hotel 81? + Still Have Hourly Rates? (Compiled)

Guest Curious81

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
Guest Guest

think they just want to make sure no unwelcome ppl in the hotel...otherwise even if 2 guys share a room nothing wrong also unless they have cctv to record ur activity and bang ur door to catch u for gay sex? i doubt so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest HelpPls

Hey guys, if I'm a 16 year old guy and I'm gonna meet up with a guy to yknow.. is it allowed in Hotel 81? Like does age matter there? I know it's legal in Singapore to have sex when you turn 16 for boys right..? l0l please help

19 hours ago, Damontan said:

I can help you with your query. The reason all the hourly rated hotels started taking the steps of checking IC was because few years back there was a high profile case of a guy pimping an underaged girl for prostitution (you can pay for sex but legal age for that is 18, so you can have sex with a 16 y/o, but not pay him/her for sex) using such hotels to several high profile clients, including the son of a prominent tycoon in SG.

Ever since then, all hourly rated hotels (namely Hotel81 and Fragrance Hotel) will check IC of all guests. And they will not allow anybody under 18 to go into their hotels anymore.

The only way around this, is for somebody above 18 to book at least a 4 stars hotel as 4 & 5 stars hotels almost never check ICs of guests as long as the guests just casually go in or get brought in ONLY AFTER the person who books the room has checked in. (meaning do not go to the check-in counter with the person)

If you would like to know yet another way for u to have sex, please pm me :)

Not everyone has the luxury of place

U mean it is illegal now to admit below 16?? I often do staycation w friends and families in all sort of hotels (can be small ones , can be big and established hotels too)
their child , definitely way below 16yo, will pair w me
NRIC was shown during check in too, is that illegal , really?? sometimes their parents are too bz

I will check in w their children first, illegal?"

Looking fwd to some enlightenmt

1 minute ago, Damontan said:

My dear, I didn't say it is illegal, I said hourly rated hotels now will not allow anybody under 18 to use their premise for hourly bookings, that's why they check ICs. Not allowing is their own hotel policies, it's not a legal issue. They do that so as to prevent another incident of underaged prostitution case. It is easier to check ICs and reject under 18 year olds, then to answer to police investigation again.

It is always legal, regardless of your age, to be in a hotel with somebody as long as you are not doing anything illegal.

under 18 cannot do hourly book, ok enlightend

Yes, I know all along, all occupants must be checked(IC)

but I thought the cut off is 16yo? (which is also the cut off for BW mbr?) no? ok, I m confused
nvm , I wont have such issues lusting over younger boys

1 minute ago, Damontan said:

16 is the legal age for sex. 18 is the legal age for paid sex. So you cannot have commercial sex with anybody 16/17 even if they are willing, but you can have consensual sex with them without any commercial value. Understand?

It is the hotels' own decisions to not allow anybody under 18 to do hourly booking, nothing to do with the law cut-off age for sex.

Noted
but
the who is consensual , not paid sex mah

Anyway, it s clear why the hotel set it at 18

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Johnson Hooo

I just checked the daily rate of hotel 81, it cost S$51 per night. Compare to hourly rate of S$30 for 2hrs,  it is more worthwhile to get the full day rate.

• 4 months later...
Guest nomoan

which hotel has better sound proofing?

I went hotel81 before, there is almost no sound proofing, I don't dare to moan during sex, basically any1 outside and your neighbour can hear u speak clearly

8 hours ago, Guest nomoan said:

which hotel has better sound proofing?

I went hotel81 before, there is almost no sound proofing, I don't dare to moan during sex, basically any1 outside and your neighbour can hear u speak clearly

haha yeah... remember years ago going into the hotels... will surely somehow hear people in their rooms watching TV or something. There was once even hear a girl moaning and making noise while she was being fucked.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest World Big Star
On 8/14/2010 at 8:43 PM, Guest tokiwado said:

Yes its true, guests will need to check in both NRIC now.

Hotel 81 staffs all very lousy attitude. Dont go hotel 81. If you go there,the staffs irritade you,then you got no mood to f--k liao.

Guest World Big Star

Hotel 81 is very dirty.Lots of prostitudes,gogolos,drug addicts,crazy people go there. The hotel manager by the name of soh gim choon is a very rude person. He will shout at customers. Everyone dont go h81

1 minute ago, Guest World Big Star said:

Hotel 81 is very dirty.Lots of prostitudes,gogolos,drug addicts,crazy people go there. The hotel manager by the name of soh gim choon is a very rude person. He will shout at customers. Everyone dont go h81

Lol please learn how to spell first before you launch a tirade against others lah

• IkuTube changed the title to Budget Hotel/Hotel 81 Discussion - Check Guest I C + Showing Nric / Fin Card For Hotel 81? + Still Have Hourly Rates? (Compiled)
  • 2 months later...

my bf from myanmar is coming this weekend and he wants to spend time with me. Does Hotel 81 have fixed daily rate? I’m still a virgin, should I give my hole to him right away?

Guest hotel staff
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:36 PM, krykry189 said:

Hi, just want to know if anyone can recommend any hotels with hourly rate rooms and does not need 2 ID? Currently Hotel81 requires 2 ID for hourly rate rooms. Not sure about fragrance. 

Many hotels now give monetary awards if we uncover any suspicious activity especially gaysex, group sex and drug related.  

Our hotel group rewards as much as $300 per incident reported and if confirmed and arrested into a case another $200 reward.

Guest Why hotel 81?

Why go hotel 81? Gay hookups can be done in gay saunas. Some are even 24hrs gay saunas.

It's less awkward, cheaper, and better environment. Go in the sauna room if u want something private for an hour.

Str8 hookups is a bit harder, hence needs a hotel room. 

Guest hotel 81

I found both hotel 81 and fragrance hotel, the located at geylang is usually cheaper abit than the rest of the location like around SGD50+++ per night. the rest of the location is usually ard SGD 60-100++ per night. Is it because they are frequented more by the prostitutes? would it be a good place to stay overnight? I mean would you be hearing those moaning?

Guest Suggester

A lot of PRC tour groups who want cheap accommodations stay in Hotel 81 and Fragrance Hotel nowadays for the entirety of their holidays in Singapore. Since many of these are families with children, I don't think you can really overhear moaning in other rooms unless the people in there are ridiculously loud, as I have never encountered such noises during my staycations at Hotel 81 or Fragrance Hotel. Also most Hotel 81 branches are currently a minimum of SGD 60 per night, unless you get a good discount beforehand, while most Fragrance Hotel branches tend to be at least SGD 75 per night in my recent experience.

Guest hotel 81
3 hours ago, Guest Suggester said:

A lot of PRC tour groups who want cheap accommodations stay in Hotel 81 and Fragrance Hotel nowadays for the entirety of their holidays in Singapore. Since many of these are families with children, I don't think you can really overhear moaning in other rooms unless the people in there are ridiculously loud, as I have never encountered such noises during my staycations at Hotel 81 or Fragrance Hotel. Also most Hotel 81 branches are currently a minimum of SGD 60 per night, unless you get a good discount beforehand, while most Fragrance Hotel branches tend to be at least SGD 75 per night in my recent experience.

Thanks for the info :)

• 8 months later...
Guest Never ever
On 11/7/2018 at 11:12 AM, Guest Why hotel 81? said:

Why go hotel 81? Gay hookups can be done in gay saunas. Some are even 24hrs gay saunas.

It's less awkward, cheaper, and better environment. Go in the sauna room if u want something private for an hour.

Str8 hookups is a bit harder, hence needs a hotel room. 

Married men prefer hotel than go sauna

• 1 month later...
Guest single sleeper?
51 minutes ago, krykry189 said:

Other than hotel81 and fragrance, are there any other hotels with hourly rates that dont require 2 IDs (i.e. show one ID will do)? Please dont tell me to go sauna or do in outdoor toilets or car... there is a reason why closed rooms are preferred. And its obvious the home is ruled out.

Why do they require 2 IDs? Don't understand the logic?

Can't a single person get a hotel to sleep for 2 hours?

I would just go and register the room and once at the room tell the other guy to go up my room. Or pick him at lobby and pretend you need to get something from your room.

Eventually you can google, there seem to be some 31 Dollar per night rooms available if you don't expect much luxury...

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Uncle
On 9/12/2019 at 5:19 PM, Guest single sleeper? said:

I would just go and register the room and once at the room tell the other guy to go up my room. Or pick him at lobby and pretend you need to get something from your room.

Eventually you can google, there seem to be some 31 Dollar per night rooms available if you don't expect much luxury...

Now even entering NTUC must scan IC... gone are the days of privacy...

On 10/27/2016 at 11:30 AM, lovehandle said:

Not everyone has the luxury of place

U mean it is illegal now to admit below 16?? I often do staycation w friends and families in all sort of hotels (can be small ones , can be big and established hotels too)
their child , definitely way below 16yo, will pair w me
NRIC was shown during check in too, is that illegal , really?? sometimes their parents are too bz

I will check in w their children first, illegal?"

Looking fwd to some enlightenmt

Edited by PassingGuess

On 8/11/2018 at 6:30 PM, DeMarko said:

Seems like all hotel81 and other similar like budget hotel requires 2 

On 9/12/2019 at 5:19 PM, Guest single sleeper? said:

Edited by PassingGuess

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.