Male HQ

Budget Hotel/Hotel 81 Discussion - Check Guest I C + Showing Nric / Fin Card For Hotel 81? + Still Have Hourly Rates? (Compiled)

Guest Curious81

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transit hotel = those that allows short term 2 hours stay

If you dont want to check IC, you can try sauna, for example TenMen's Club weekend allows overnight stay, with the cost of a 2 hours hotel rate.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

1. Last week I booked an outcall masseur for a massage. The masseur has no place so I asked him to book at Hotel81 and I will reimburse him the room rates. Usually arrange that he register for the room, then I meet him in the room short while later.

2. This time the masseuer SMS me that he is waiting for me at the Hotel81 lobby. I hurried over and he told me that the Hotel81 FrontDesk staff will only give him the room-key when his partner/customer arrived. I pulled out my pink IC. The counter staff did a quick eyeball and then handed him the keys.

3. To be clear, the counter staff just visual-checked my IC. He did not barcode scan. He did not record my IC number/Name.

4. Only the guy registering for the room (in this case the masseur), his particulars were recorded into the computer system.

5. I believe this is the procedure for Hotel81 and Fragrance Hotel 2 hour transit stay. Rate is $30 for 2 hours.

Guest Guest

What if the masseur is a Chinese national? Will he be allowed to register for a room?

Or if I register for a room, will he be allowed to show his passport and join me?

• 1 month later...

My partner and I went to fragrance hotel last week. In the past, we only show to them 2 ICs. This time he asked both of us to sign-in personally at counter together.

Does anyone know if hotel 81 also ask both guess to sign-in at counter?

Why is there a need to check 2 ICs at the frontdesk ? This procedures will only make the hotel lost more customers like us... imagine if they only check IC on the person who register, their rooms will be occupied every 2 hours ..

i remembered one of my contacts told me that Hotel81 used to be in good biz as most ppl like us will book for 2 hours and have fun and customers keep pouring into the hotel for check-in as it is really cheap for $30 per 2 hour.

But eversince they started to check 2 ICs, their businesses are loosing out... Can the hotel management think about it removing such stupid policy else Hotel81 will close down sooner or later...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Why is there a need to check 2 ICs at the frontdesk ? This procedures will only make the hotel lost more customers like us... imagine if they only check IC on the person who register, their rooms will be occupied every 2 hours .. i remembered one of my contacts told me that Hotel81 used to be in good biz as most ppl like us will book for 2 hours and have fun and customers keep pouring into the hotel for check-in as it is really cheap for $30 per 2 hour. But eversince they started to check 2 ICs, their businesses are loosing out... Can the hotel management think about it removing such stupid policy else Hotel81 will close down sooner or later...

Hi Undies69, I don't think is the hotel's policy. It is required of transit hotel to do so by the police to minimise illegal prositution.

ok for all hotels, there is a requirement to check in all visitors. just that most hotels (if not all) do not enforce such requirement.

For the transit hotels, they are under flank by the authority by allowing foreign prositutions. The final nail came sometime back when a FT killed another foreign maid who was moonlighting as a hooker, stuffed her body inside the bed. (this case was in crime watch, it was told another couple rented the room after, and had sex on the bed with the corpse inside)

Hence usually local pink ICs get pass quite quick, like hendry said, they just need to see the pink IC to ensure that both are locals

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Pink citizen

Both my bf and I are Singaporean. We went to fragrance hotel last nite. My bf when to register and showed his and my pink IC to the frontdesk staff. Then the staff still requested me to come sign on the check-in form with occupation details. It was so damn embarrassed for us because there were other heterosexual couples around for check-in. I will not Ho to that hotel again.

• 8 months later...
Guest Vic

Anyone know which hotel no need 2 i/c?

If u guys need to go hotel.

One person register first the other person wait outside.

Once u get the room number SMS him.

He just need to inform the counter his is meeting a friend the room number etc at lease they is not two guys went in to register at the same time.

1. About 3 weeks ago, I had an appointment with a masseur on Hotel81 premises. Hotel81 front-desk required 2 IDs before they will issue the key. The above trick cannot work anymore.

2. Also note that the other post I did above was in 2010 (2 years ago), so the info may be outdated. My last encounter 3 weeks ago, we had to present 2 IDs which they both scanned into the computer.

Guest Balestier

Does anybody have recommendation for a short time hotel in Balestier area that will not have hassle checking in? 2 of us checking in. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I don't have place and this guy keep asking me to go hotel81. He says we both need to register with our NRIC. I like to know what they do with our registered information. Since both are man, they report us ? Any hotel81 insider here ?

I am scared as the recent underage girl prosecution case. Newspaper say they did at Hotel81 Bencoolen and Strand Hotel. They even know. Me work in public sector job so want to be more careful now.

Some high risk hotels have a separate system linked to the authorities to allow for routine checks such as for illegal immigrants/crime perpetrators/etc. Not sure how this database can be used for other purposes, such as checks on civil servants, etc.

Source: worked for vendor

Guest guest

but if is a hunk with celebrity look and u are horny at the moment , u have to do it means u have to do it. just check in and enjoy .nothing is more impt than sex for that moment.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest angry guest 81

By the way, we will only be more cautious for foreigner( mainly is passport holder only) who look like prostitutes. So, the thing about checking two id is just what the HQ / boss want us to do. We are also working for other. So, please be understand as this basically is nothing if the two check in is singaporean / pr / work permit holder/ etc.

Twice i when to Hotel 81 in Joo Chiat, One in Sakura and the other Joo Chiat. Twice your staff rudely ask for my partner ID, even though she is not sleeping there. She is a Singaporean, model, pan asian and extremely beautiful. She does NOT at all look like a Prostitute!!. Why do you guys still ask for her ID even though shes not sleeping there??? You guys refuse to give me the key till you check her ID even though shes not sleeping there. Again i stress "not sleeping there"!. Its very rude and mindless. Mind i know why?

• 5 months later...

Dweeb question again.

But I need a hotel room for 3 to 4 guys (for obvious reasons)

If someone can PM me any recommendations for hotels that does not require any hotel ID checks which I can book for a couple of hours, that will be appreciated.

Not interested in sauna environment.

All hotels for short time requires ic(host and guests) registration. You can skip fragrance hotel since for short time they restrict to 1 host + 1 guest policy (at least thats my experience with one of them). Guess you can try Thye Shan Mansion (map enclosed http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_5904/travel_site_2393/ ) , its a gay sauna(forgotten the name) but also rent out private rooms for short time (room super small) out, though unsure if they require ic check in.

All hotels for short time requires ic(host and guests) registration. You can skip fragrance hotel since for short time they restrict to 1 host + 1 guest policy (at least thats my experience with one of them). Guess you can try Thye Shan Mansion (map enclosed http://www.streetdir...avel_site_2393/ ) , its a gay sauna(forgotten the name) but also rent out private rooms for short time (room super small) out, though unsure if they require ic check in.

Isn't this the Queen Residence (or sauna) ?? heard many foreign massage boys renting rooms there to do business

Guest true facts

Twice i when to Hotel 81 in Joo Chiat, One in Sakura and the other Joo Chiat. Twice your staff rudely ask for my partner ID, even though she is not sleeping there. She is a Singaporean, model, pan asian and extremely beautiful. She does NOT at all look like a Prostitute!!. Why do you guys still ask for her ID even though shes not sleeping there??? You guys refuse to give me the key till you check her ID even though shes not sleeping there. Again i stress "not sleeping there"!. Its very rude and mindless. Mind i know why?

Oh you must be 1st time in Singapore. Please complain to the Singapore police. There were cases prostitutes being killed without ID, old man died after sex, drug abuse in the rooms. After that the police demand these hotels to check ID of all guests (be he/she sleeping there or not). Whether

- she "sleep" or "no sleep" OR

- she's a supermodel or prostitute OR

- she's beautiful or ugly OR

- Pan Asia, Pan Pacific or Pan Galaxy

are not the point of argument. If she is there decent business, why "shy" to have her IC recorded?

PS: The police is worried about the "business" which the guests are doing when they're "awake" (not sleeping !). LOL unless you equivalent "sleep" to "sex" ?!

Dweeb question again.

But I need a hotel room for 3 to 4 guys (for obvious reasons)

If someone can PM me any recommendations for hotels that does not require any hotel ID checks which I can book for a couple of hours, that will be appreciated.

Not interested in sauna environment.

Rent the chalet at changi or east coast. Lock all doors and windows, draw the curtains ....

Or the farm stay at the very ulu Kranji, you guys can play until 叫天天不应,叫地地不闻

http://www.dkranji.com.sg/about.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Rick

Latest May - 2013

Anyone here can confirm at Hotel 81 can both the occupants just flash our IC's... me and my GF want to use the facility at hotel 81 or lavender... we are ok to show our IC.

But not very comfortable with it being put into a database. Do they just see the IC and hand it back or they record in the hotel log the name and IC no. of the person who used the room on transit.

This is for tranit 2 or 3 hours use... anyone please post your latest experience... Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • IkuTube changed the title to Budget Hotel/Hotel 81 Discussion - Check Guest I C + Showing Nric / Fin Card For Hotel 81? + Still Have Hourly Rates? (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.