Male HQ

Budget Hotel/Hotel 81 Discussion - Check Guest I C + Showing Nric / Fin Card For Hotel 81? + Still Have Hourly Rates? (Compiled)

Guest Curious81

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lolguysplshelp

Hi guys. Sorry if this is a little absurd to ask but is there any new hotel in geylang that's not in the red light area? Kay la maybe not necessarily new but clean perhaps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest GuestMan

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's still possible to book hourly rate Hotel (hotel 81, fragrance etc) with just 1 IC ?

Would like to book one for fun with money boys...

• 4 months later...
Guest Only One

go hotel81 need 2 ic to be check & scan into the computer system.

old-bird can checkin but with only 1 ic scan.second ic only check.

how they do that?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Curious jc student here. Looking for fun tmr at 12pm. If have car or place, would be better. Pm me.

Are you dumb or are you an idiot?

You had been warned twice by our mod, Ikutube and Glyph not to post ad in the Main forum, which is meant for discussion.

Since you let your cock head do the thinking for you, you left me no choice but to let you understand our rules the hard way.

You are hereby suspended for 2 weeks for posting ad in the Main forum.

If you continue to do so, you will face more warnings and suspension until you gets it in your big head with a brain.

Now enjoy your holiday away from BW.

to answer some questions....

Technically if there is 2 person in a hotel room (be in overnight or short time) both will need to be registered, they need atleast one to be keyed into the system and sometimes just casually look at the other one, sometimes they take down the details too.

there are a few ways around it ofcourse,  u can come later, and give the room number and say just "visiting" unless its after 12 midnight, u should be allowed to visit and since u are not staying, u do not need to be registered.

and how long do they keep the records? for hotel chains, its all computerize so technically its forever. small hotels have log books, so maybe after a few months change books and it goes into some store room.

most hotel these days are pretty open to seeing two men go and get a room together, as long as both are willing to produce their IC. and i really haven't had any problems with my partner coming up to my room to "visit" without needing to register.

and yeah u need to be 18 to get a room.

Hi,

Please kindly help to advise any hourly rate hotel near Clark Quay? or at least bugis area???

Depends on your luck... its usually $30, but.... if there is no "small" room, u might be charged 10 or 20 more for a bigger room. had a nice room on the top floor at H81 bugis. its quite nice, a bed, with a sofa like chair... more comfortable i guess. haha! please note not every hotel81/fragrance have short time rooms.

Is hotel 81 bugis or chinatown better?

IIRC... chinatown do not have short time rooms (2hrs)... minimum is 8 hours (1/2 of the day rate)

bugis still has, if not fragrance is just next door. lol!

Is hotel 81 bugis very pack during the weekend? Please advice.

please note that some hotel81 have tour groups, Selegie, Bencoolen, Bugis etc.... so its pretty pack usually.

and the peak period for short time rooms is around 11pm to 1am. basically its after closing time of KTV/pubs around the area.

Edited by fatguy

check me out and my interest... =)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bad Experience

Some hotel 81 is really disorganised. I go to the one near my place (Hotel 81 Elegance) near lavender and three times, THREE TIMES, I was interrupted with my dick still inside my bf. Two of those times they called the room, but the one that infuriated me the most was when one of their workers knocked on the door to say my time's up when I got in just 30 minutes.

Knocking on the door was the last straw. We literally lost our mood and went down. We didn't ask for a refund or anything but an explanation. To my shock, the staff was damn rude. So both of us got angry, threw the keys at the staff and walked off.

I don't care if i'm blacklisted already or what but from then on, I go a little further for fragrance hotel.

Never again, I swear.

• 1 month later...

So does hotel 81 still has hourly rates? My boyfriend and I are both foreigners, would that be a problem?

Or there're other hotels provide similar service?

Geylang one still got, I think.

Are you and your boyfriend working in SG?

If so, they will need your WP when you check in.

Last I went, it was about $30 for 2hrs.

But, that was 2 years ago. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi. i need an hourly hotel, a decent and clean one.

i know hotel 81 is one of them, but are there any others?

we don't mind checking in together, but just wanna know if there are other options apart from hotel 81s.

wld like to hear from folks who have actually used the hotels. either post here or PM me. 

kumsia

we don't mind checking in together, but just wanna know if there are other options apart from hotel 81s.

wld like to hear from folks who have actually used the hotels. either post here or PM me. 

kumsia

Mostly 81 or fragrance
cheap and clean

Guest stardustsxz

kumsia

you and ur bf intending to go?

• 2 months later...

Was wondering if anyone can advise.  I am of the understanding that a a local has their residential address printed on the NRIC.  However my FIN does not.  Maybe its because its an FIN not NRIC. 

Anyway, my question is this, when a hotel (such as hotel 81) takes note of my name, DOB, FIN number, and put it in their system, does that *automatically* give them access to the address MOM has on file for me, or do they need to contact authorities to get the address if there is a problem (or if I trash the place)?

I'm probably worried about nothing, but since I booked in today with my card and spent 3 hours fucking a filipino maid (I'm bi, prefer women) I am just worried, but I guess I'm just worried if there might be a stuff up (ie, room next door trashed and they mix up records and contact me etc).

Although I have a funny feeling they wouldn't use that address to send a receipt or thank you card hahaha as its clearly used for discrete sex and prostitution. 

Should I be concerned or relax? 

After u had sex in the hotel, did u wash the bedsheet? clean the floor? mop dry the place? folded the blankets?

If your answer is yes, u should be worried about what the hotel management will do.

If your answer is no, then u should know that u got better things to do in life than to do all the unnecessary things, which is of no gains to u.

You should be extremely concernd

On 12/27/2015 at 10:21 PM, biandhorny said:

Was wondering if anyone can advise.  I am of the understanding that a a local has their residential address printed on the NRIC.  However my FIN does not.  Maybe its because its an FIN not NRIC. 

Anyway, my question is this, when a hotel (such as hotel 81) takes note of my name, DOB, FIN number, and put it in their system, does that *automatically* give them access to the address MOM has on file for me, or do they need to contact authorities to get the address if there is a problem (or if I trash the place)?

I'm probably worried about nothing, but since I booked in today with my card and spent 3 hours fucking a filipino maid (I'm bi, prefer women) I am just worried, but I guess I'm just worried if there might be a stuff up (ie, room next door trashed and they mix up records and contact me etc).

Although I have a funny feeling they wouldn't use that address to send a receipt or thank you card hahaha as its clearly used for discrete sex and prostitution. 

Should I be concerned or relax? 

They will definitely get your address from MOM cos it's a standard procedure for logging. Singapore Police enforces these rules.

If you haven't gotten a billing receipt that night, for sure they will mail it to your place of residence. They might throw in a little 2016 calendar + return vouchers. The problem is the envelope will bear the name "HOTEL 81" so everyone at home will know you visited a sex hotel =(

Envelope_1.jpg

• IkuTube changed the title to Budget Hotel/Hotel 81 Discussion - Check Guest I C + Showing Nric / Fin Card For Hotel 81? + Still Have Hourly Rates? (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.