Male HQ

Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience

Guest Guest

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

I truly agree!

and your last liner on "to kiss a lot of frogs" is so funny! - luv it!

I think I m one of the frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad !

you mean "toad"...

Guest Ener

I got rejected by a toad before. Lolz... definitely he didn't sell himself short. He was rather short though + old + balding + plump + he looks like gao ling feng... it was a blind date, he wasn't my type (I guess he wasn't most people's type) and I wasn't his (soon to find out). Since he travelled, I was all ready to buy him a drink and just talk it out, end up the first few words that came out from him was "Hello, wah, u not my type. Bye." And he walked back into the train station. Hah, I never felt soo good being rejected... saved my money and time. 

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Guest Ener said:

I got rejected by a toad before. Lolz... definitely he didn't sell himself short. He was rather short though + old + balding + plump + he looks like gao ling feng... it was a blind date, he wasn't my type (I guess he wasn't most people's type) and I wasn't his (soon to find out). Since he travelled, I was all ready to buy him a drink and just talk it out, end up the first few words that came out from him was "Hello, wah, u not my type. Bye." And he walked back into the train station. Hah, I never felt soo good being rejected... saved my money and time. 

He might consider himself to be a learned frog though, and you were attempting to air nonsense and you didn't read up the story ...

19 minutes ago, Guest Ener said:

Save yourself the trouble and money. That was nasty!

Guest Ener
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He might consider himself to be a learned frog though, and you were attempting to air nonsense and you didn't read up the story ...

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Lolz...

4 hours ago, Guest Ener said:

Aiyo

tt person is bad

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Ener said:

Sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Lolz...

Not mine, but his below....

8 hours ago, lovehandle said:

It s frog

and if u r not learned, pls dont attempt to air your nonsense

go readup the story first

Guest Guesta

There was this local guy whom we chatted on Grindr. He ask me if I have whatsapp. I said that I have wechat. And he assumes that I am from China despite me saying that I work in cs. 

So I got blocked halfway through the convo. 

Looking back, it is kinda funny that closed-minded locals still exist. 

Wechat = Chinaman

Hahaha

Guest Guesta

Another local guy who claims to be have a positive outlook. My whatsapp is linked to my current overseas number, so I use it since he wants to bring the conversation offline. After exchanging pictures, he ask where my number is from. I explain to him and there was dead silence after. So much for being positive thinking. Lol

Guest Joker

Me: hey how you doing mate. 

Him: Good afternoon, thanks. (I don't understand). 

Me: I'm sure you mean good evening by now, is 10pm now haha.

Him: Pic? 

Me: I've unlocked it the moment I texted you. :)

That's it, for our tconversatio. AND he is a professional worker lol

On 6/10/2016 at 7:59 AM, Guest Joker said:

Me: hey how you doing mate. 

Him: Good afternoon, thanks. (I don't understand). 

Me: I'm sure you mean good evening by now, is 10pm now haha.

Him: Pic? 

Me: I've unlocked it the moment I texted you. :)

That's it, for our tconversatio. AND he is a professional worker lol

Most likely grindr bot

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/08/11/warning-these-grindr-profiles-are-actually-robots-trying-to-steal-your-info/

When I saw this, I was like ''Wow! Really?"

13393986_924286184348762_488033614555792

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I had been in one of those apps n frankly speaking, all they care is about  body. I use body as pp alot of them suddenly chat me up. Then i change to face pic n only several people try to chat me. Most of them dont even bother to look at the profiles i wrote.

Lately, ive been seeing lot of pic with face pic than body pics.

you could insist on not giving them any photos, but glad that u have your fair share

6 hours ago, sfr said:

This happened to me, only I use LINE/Wechat/WhatsApp), but still I know similar situation happened to those who used Grindr/Jackd.

So, half of the guys I texted (within past one month) at first was complimenting my stat and using sexily nasty words while expressing the way they prefer to fuck me or to get sucked by me. Then set the place and time we will meet up. Guess what, a day or several before the meet up, they asked for pic (some asked for face, some asked for half top, some asked both) and when I gave the requested pic, "voila!" they suddenly became silence like "IDGAF". I don't care if my look or bod is not in their preferences but at least be a gentleman, speak the truth with full of honesty as simple as "Hey I saw your pic, apparently I find that you're not my type. Sorry if I waste your time, let's stop here before one of us get dissapointed. Nice to chat with you. All the best" or even shorter vers "Apparently your pic doesn't suits my preferences, sorry for wasting your time. Hope you understand. Thanks." I am an easy man (boy I guess haha) just like many guys here, don't worry we will somehow understand. just don't leave me hanging, clueless. It is rude and can hurts inside, if the guy the type that I dreamed of. As basic as that! I mean, it's common sense, yes you're looking for at least one night stand but you're communicating with another human being. Please be reasonable.  ATTITUDE MATTERS!

Thank god some other have been real good to me which couples of them are damn good looking (face wise especially, could care less if their body is not my cup of tea when their face is adorable or hot) and the rest are at least average (either body wise @ face wise) enough for me not to reject them last minute. Thanks to them!

8 hours ago, sfr said:

This happened to me, only I use LINE/Wechat/WhatsApp), but still I know similar situation happened to those who used Grindr/Jackd.

So, half of the guys I texted (within past one month) at first was complimenting my stat and using sexily nasty words while expressing the way they prefer to fuck me or to get sucked by me. Then set the place and time we will meet up. Guess what, a day or several before the meet up, they asked for pic (some asked for face, some asked for half top, some asked both) and when I gave the requested pic, "voila!" they suddenly became silence like "IDGAF". I don't care if my look or bod is not in their preferences but at least be a gentleman, speak the truth with full of honesty as simple as "Hey I saw your pic, apparently I find that you're not my type. Sorry if I waste your time, let's stop here before one of us get dissapointed. Nice to chat with you. All the best" or even shorter vers "Apparently your pic doesn't suits my preferences, sorry for wasting your time. Hope you understand. Thanks." I am an easy man (boy I guess haha) just like many guys here, don't worry we will somehow understand. just don't leave me hanging, clueless. It is rude and can hurts inside, if the guy the type that I dreamed of. As basic as that! I mean, it's common sense, yes you're looking for at least one night stand but you're communicating with another human being. Please be reasonable.  ATTITUDE MATTERS!

Thank god some other have been real good to me which couples of them are damn good looking (face wise especially, could care less if their body is not my cup of tea when their face is adorable or hot) and the rest are at least average (either body wise @ face wise) enough for me not to reject them last minute. Thanks to them!

I'm sure we all understand the point about "you choose me, I choose you" & "every1 has their preference, no offense intended" logic. Otherwise, it's best not to use the apps.. those people who went silent apparently doesn't know this. So.. sucks to be them.. just know these people, when they got rejected, they will go drama on why the other party is so picky etc.. so.. considered it one less mess in your life =)

There was this guy who initiated the convo with me. I went to view his profile and I'm like Waaa my type of guy. Muscular and average looking. He asked what I was seeking, so I told him friends, dates or LTR. He replied, same !

So he asked if I wanna go out on a date? twice in a week weeks but I kept rejecting him, idk why. Days later we stopped chatting and his profile description suddenly changed, looking for fun :huh: People change so fast on these apps.

3 hours ago, paddle_up said:

Totally agree on that as respect begets respect.  Many a times, we have to take it with a pinch of salt. Profiles stating friendly but never reply. Profiles stating looking for chat but respond with monosyllabic word.  Profiles stating no reply is a reply, hmmmmm, I am sure my mother has taught me better than that.

Some treats another person as a information providence service, always full of questions in digging out information but never offer any of theirs in return:

Of course the detective version:. For example, when one shared that he is an accountant: immediate respond will be KPMG? Arrrrghh nope:. E&Y?  Arrrghhhhh nope;. PWC?

As many have mentioned, laugh it off. Frankly, even if we do meet up, I think it will be just once off. As the saying goes, it's a habit: online behavior many a times is a manifestation or mirror of their actual behavior;

Totally both hands up on this!!!! Haha

It's all a meat market no diff from a sauna.

If you got good bod, flaunt and show off.

Those wo pics are obviously trolls fishing by sending "hi" to everybody hoping to hit someone who's horny and desperate at the right moment. Don't give me that bullshit that they r discreet and u met some who r handsome.

I have a good bod and got hit upon by many of these trolls. Of course I ignored them all. I took the trouble to write so much in my profile yet they don't even bother to address my preferences. If they don't take the efforts then no gain for them. Instead of taking the time to write more interesting stuff, they simply send "hi" to everybody and every few days again and again hoping for a reply. Apparently there are enough horny guys who responded and rewarded them with sex, enough to encourage them to use this fishing technique again and again.

Still I'm not discouraged because it takes me no time or efforts to stay online.

I'll rather wait for the right guy for a meaningful relationship than look for easy sex. 宁缺勿滥。

Lucky I had a bf now, not into such apps anymore :redface:

Indeed more incoming warm chats with a face pic. After changing to black image, the world turns dark too. One guy was chatting with me for a few weeks and suddenly asked how do I look like and told him that it was taken down and won't load it again. Somehow, he wanted to meet me but I didn't want to. He had several face pics, my type but the convo isn't holding well so guess no point and bid him goodbye in the chat.

Guest Guest

Had this recent encounter. He claims that it is hard to finds friends and ask for my contact. I gave him my line. We chatted over phone and he sounds decent.  He wanted to meet but I couldn't. 

So after a few chats, we sort of click. He thinks that I like him. I was open to long term but I told him it depends. He ask to meet. I am keen. I gave him my photo upon request but the next day he wishes me good luck to find someone I like. And I was blocked from all contacts.

Had no chance to find out the real eason and I don't think that I will. Oh well

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Had this recent encounter. He claims that it is hard to finds friends and ask for my contact. I gave him my line. We chatted over phone and he sounds decent.  He wanted to meet but I couldn't. 

So after a few chats, we sort of click. He thinks that I like him. I was open to long term but I told him it depends. He ask to meet. I am keen. I gave him my photo upon request but the next day he wishes me good luck to find someone I like. And I was blocked from all contacts.

I know. It happens. :(

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

As what jojo mentioned, you are not his type. That's the reason.

Well atleast he made an effort to prompt you. Some would just block you immediately without saying a word ~.~ 

I deactivated my grindr account after several bad 'misses':

Case 1:  an Indonesian boy sent me a photo of himself posing in nude but camouflaging his family jewels with a book.  He looked gorgeous and I was sold.  We arranged to meet at his place up in Marsiling.  I travelled all the way there from my apartment and when I reached his flat I was disappointed.  It was definitely him in the photo but in person, he looked tired and hagged, and his hair was unkempt.  Not that looks matter but the real shock came when he quoted me his prices - $100 for a blowjob, $300 for anal and $800 for overnight company.  And all the while I thought we were into some trivial pursuit and not a business transaction.  So I said thank you but no thanks and prepared to leave.  Then the 3rd shock came when he stopped me from leaving and reduced his price by almost half and pulled down his pants to show me his not so large dick which he claimed to be 7 inches long.  It definitely wasn't anything near 7 inches.  I stood my ground and headed for the door and he cursed me something in Indonesian that I didn't understand.

Case 2:  a young Chinese guy told me he was in his late 20s, recently married but had trouble maintaining his erection when trying to have sex with his newly married wife.  He confided in me that he never had any problem with an older man and wished to meet me.  He said he loves getting blowjobs from men over 50 and I fit the bill.  He then sent me a pix of his dick - standing proud like a baseball bat and again, I was sold.  So he came to fetch me in his Korean-made car and drove me to a quiet car park not so far from my apartment.  He tried kissing and I thought to myself, great kisser.  Then my hand went to his crotch and after fondling his dick to full erection, I was wondering to myself - what's happened to the baseball bat???  As it turned out, his erect dick was not more than 4 inches and slim so it really felt small.  I am no size queen but somehow I felt cheated.  So I gave him a perfunctory handjob and he cummed like speedy gonzalez.

Case 3:  this guy introduced himself with a Caucasian name and then told me he was a Eurasian with an European sized dick.  That day my mouth and man-cunt were a little sore from servicing a group of well-hung Malay chaps the day before so I told him I prefer to have just an average sized dick for the day.  His story immediately changed to having a 5-inch cock which I would love sucking on.  We met at a coffee shop in Clementi since I was near there.  The shock came when I realised he was not Caucasian, not Eurasian but an Indian.  I was not in the mood for Indian cuisine that day so we just chit-chatted and then bade our goodbyes.  The worst was to come after that.  He sent me messages like every hour on the dot and accused me of discriminating his race etc.  It was nightmare for me and so ....

I terminated my grindr account.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

1. I was browsing the app one day and saw my pic, i chatted with the person and he said he love to btm and do raw. ( complete opposite of me)
2. I saw very old pic of a str friend of mine where the location is like so far from his place and work place, best part was that i was with him just an hour ago and we went opposite direction.

3. I not being racist but i noticed some malay/indian like to stat that they are mixed, but after a they send their pic and i state that they don't look what they stated. That when they say it is their ancestor being half this and quarter that.

4. Annoying messages from the same person every few week after he deleted his old account n using back the same pic same stat and messaging again you all over again.

5. Annoying people trying to con photos, from face pic to cock pic.

6. Met up with a guy stating his mid 20s and send me a photo that look like him in his early 20s but when he show up omg he look as old as my dad.

7. Receiving message saying he will be willing to pay me for sex and ask me to cab over since he want it at the moment, guess what he is offering $10. I was like am that cheap and only worth $10, plus it completely not logical since he expect me to pay for my cab which surely cost more than $10 and also getting the condoms and lube.

Got too much more to add on to the list and lazy to type them out....

seeing a rise of profiles using pics of others, and it's kinda obvious actually. even if these fake profiles managed to get a pic of a face and dick from someone else, that satisfaction is definitely short-lived compared to real friendship/sex with that person, which these fake profiles might probably not get. :P i guess that explains why they do it so repeatedly and with so many fake profiles. that's the only way to gain constant satisfaction. 

i don't know about you but if anyone hot or good looking on jackd/grinder gets exposed on sites like tumblr, i just think it gets even better for that person because he gets more attention (and more sex, if that's what he wants). but the person who exposes them gets nothing in return. 

I'm uncertain if any members encountered this. Few weeks ago on Jackd, I encountered this imposter who misused photos and details of a fitness trainer. I'm fine with that actually, it's very common these days. What blown my mind was that he initiated the chat by asking if I knew him(as the photo clearly shown some renowned FT-fitness trainer), even before I had anytime to reply, there he goes making nasty remarks. Once done, he would just block you in order to prevent you from having any opportunity to reply nor to scold him back.

I didn't knew it was an imposter until I went to google and found this FT IG, mentioning about all these fake accounts with an intention to damage this FT's reputation. Anyone else encountered this other than me? 

Edited by ColdIceTea

• IkuTube changed the title to Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.