Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

a lot of ppl seeking for blowjobs...

any btms can do like the guy on his knees?

850521644.jpg

deepthroating is a specialized and advanced skill in blow jobs. Not many can do it. It is very pleasurable for the top to be deep throat. In deep throating, the top cannot rush and force the dick into the mouth. Its very uncomfortable and can cause injury and sore throat later. He must slowly and patiently let the bottom swallow and get used to the size. Imagine a blu tac....need to stretch slowly first, if too fast it snaps. For me i have tried deep throating only for small to medium sized dicks(up to 6 inch). Bigger dicks harder to accomodate....want to have a trial run? My stats...31 168 60...PM me if interested...

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

Guest Discreet_guy

deepthroating is a specialized and advanced skill in blow jobs. Not many can do it. It is very pleasurable for the top to be deep throat. In deep throating, the top cannot rush and force the dick into the mouth. Its very uncomfortable and can cause injury and sore throat later. He must slowly and patiently let the bottom swallow and get used to the size. Imagine a blu tac....need to stretch slowly first, if too fast it snaps. For me i have tried deep throating only for small to medium sized dicks(up to 6 inch). Bigger dicks harder to accomodate....want to have a trial run? My stats...31 168 60...PM me if interested...

hi I am interested. 32ch 176 75. No place though.

Please email me at hygoh77@gmail.com

looking for a very str8-acting, good-looking hunk around my age to trade bj with. uni guys preferred.

22c 178 68 here, gym-toned and tanned, very decent looking and discrete.

preferably asap heh

send me a pm only if you're the above. no place though

Edited by bidude
Guest Curious

27/166/75/Chn newbie looking for other experimenting guys in Clementi/Buona Vista/Dover areas to try out sucking and being sucked together. Don't have a place.

Mail etcy101@gmail.com if interested.

hi, im Chinese 18gg 19 181 65, looks is slim and tall..i like my cock to get suck and also now wanting to learn how to suck a cock badly.><

i love to do it outdoor in a car, so if u have a car and is below the age of 30 well toned..do pm me:)

or can add me up at dy1an1992@hotmail.com

Edited by horny_arse

bj buddies..as long as u are below 30:)

Guest sucker

Hi, im 24 170 54chi

Slim lean fit with a bit of abs.

Seeking decent looking guys to blow me, preferably a buddy or something.

Mine's 16~17cm and quite thick.

Preferable younger looking, doesn't matter the age.

Thanks!

can i suck u . cute guy here

&lt;phone no. removed by mod&gt;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cock sucker

Love to get sucked.

I'm 26, 176, 66, chn, toned fit.

mail me at smu.paddle@gmail.com

Helo can i suxk u cock till u dry

179.27 67 chn

i stay tampines and i.have a.place

&lt;phone no. removed by mod&gt;

i love charm and handsome guys suck my cock and balls effectively (lick and suck, swallow and suck, kiss and suck then taste the yummy juice)

sometimes i do met guys who are hotter, charmer and more handsome than me

but so unlucky my dick haven't been sucked for months

tumblr_mhihjuETrx1r258uwo1_250.gif

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic