Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Dirtiest Aunty Nightwhore,

why keep engaging in self degradation?  Your bi-polar schizophrenia is worsening.  Go get psychiatric help!

Yes! :twisted:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest disclosed yourself

Hey Nightwhore the psycho

You are nothing but a dumbo

Also an ageing foot-fetish psycho

And of course you are the ultimate weirdo

LOL

Guest Disclosed Yourself
9 hours ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

News Flash - News Flash - News Flash- News Flash - News Flash- News Flash

Guest Guest (Guest 脏子姨 aka Dirty Auntie)  is an attention seeking mental sick troll!

News Flash - News Flash - News Flash - News Flash - News Flash - News Flash

:clap:

Totally Agree

:wacko:

Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 6/22/2019 at 1:05 PM, Guest Disclosed yourself said:

Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨)  just confessed that he is a school drop out!

No wonder Dirty Auntie never passed the PSLE exams. Now it is clear why he can't reply to these simple 10 questions.

Dirty Auntie can't even give answers to 10 simple questions.

Flash News - Flash News - Flash News - Flash News - Flash News - Flash News

Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨)  is a school drop out!

Flash News - Flash News - Flash News - Flash News - Flash News - Flash News

Dirty Auntie  (Guest 脏子姨)  was just caught being an attention seeking troll. He's too plain stupid to respond to 10 simple questions or discuss a simple topic.

He even said the 10 questions are as difficult as exam questions. Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨 ) confirmed he is super bodoh!

The IQ check app to verify the IQ just came out with the result:

Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨 )'s IQ 68.7 only.

Smart Ass this Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨 ) !!!

Guest poem lover
2 minutes ago, Guest poem lover said:

what happened to the Poets Thread?

Found it, but why was the brilliant poem from Dirty Auntie/ Aunty OCD moved to the "never ending" thread. It did not have any poetic value?

Guest poem lover
14 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Hey Nightwhore the psycho

You are nothing but a dumbo

Also an ageing foot-fetish psycho

And of course you are the ultimate weirdo

LOL

I still did not figure out to what the "LOL" rhymes with. But it might be artistic content.

Night Bird: You should be happy as Dirty Auntie's poem did not use any sleazy, expletive words, just a teaser on your Member nick.

I better don't let it run through the IQ app...

Guest Disclosed Yourself

Actually, I see a strong resemblance with that woman from the Straits Times newspaper article

at this link you posted some days ago:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/tampines-woman-still-facing-daily-insults-from-neighbour-015250376.html

Nine years and counting: Tampines woman still facing daily insults from neighbour

Dirty Auntie has been posting all this doubtful posts for so many years. Doubtful because you can doubt on the mental abilities or condition of this Guest.

I need to tell you that I actually didn't take note as previously I only browsed through Blowing Wind very occasionally and did not follow on topics. But then I always noted that one single Guest person is mainly posting on the Main Forum who repeatedly used expletive language, insulting others, bashing, shaming, starting quarrels with Members, posting political nonsense statements and even posting such unacceptable racial slurs. The general pattern of these posts was always the same, most expletive words used were the same, the Members attacked for every little post, like stalking someone. If he found a "victim", this Guest would go on attacking and stalking the other continuously for days and quarrels started on the Main Forum when the attacked defended himself. I concluded, behind this can only be one person.

Further, I concluded that this person can only have mental issues to resort to such behaviour, in particular with this repetitive nonsense posted continuously. That Guest can make fun for himself on the same nonsense for months with no end in sight. Even posting those emojis in response to his own earlier posts or pretending that other people support his own posts.

It is like a 6 year old kid, that never grows up and stays on the same state of development and mental state. And in particular, complaining on petty things.

I asked myself:

Why is Blowing Wind , I mean the Moderators, accepting this?

Why don't they get a tool to stop such nonsense?

How can Blowing Wind allow one Guest to havoc a Forum like Blowing Wind for so many years?

Why does Blowing Wind permit one single Guest to denigrate Members for years (knowing that all allegations are baseless).

That was my motivation to step in some months back.

I would have given a stop to this (if I had been in charge of Blowing Wind) for a long time back.

46 minutes ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

I asked myself:

Why is Blowing Wind , I mean the Moderators, accepting this?

Why don't they get a tool to stop such nonsense?

How can Blowing Wind allow one Guest to havoc a Forum like Blowing Wind for so many years?

Why does Blowing Wind permit one single Guest to denigrate Members for years (knowing that all allegations are baseless).

That was my motivation to step in some months back.

I would have given a stop to this (if I had been in charge of Blowing Wind) for a long time back.

You had already answered the question yourself.

On 6/23/2019 at 10:41 AM, Guest Guest Guest said:

Guest Guest (Guest 脏子姨 aka Dirty Auntie)  is an attention seeking mental sick troll!

1. Why do the moderator/s or anyone wants to waste their time arguing ONLINE is beyond me.  I think many will agree that they have better things to do than waste time on such attention seeking people or arguments.

2. You will never really win an argument on cyberspace.

3. If someone can continue to target someone for so many years and someone actually replies to another person for so many years, they had created themselves a habit. Imagine both of them fueling that habit for each other? Both of the above are attention seekers and neither will want to stop, because they expect the other person to stop, etc.

4. When you stop replying to the troll for their attention, they will have no reason/s to continue the trolling, because they will look stupid but they will continue to taunt you because the troll will know that YOU CAN BE TAUNTED TO REPLY THEM. So it's a never ending CYCLE of taunting and replies and fights because you guys had became them and they need you as much as you need them. The trolls feeds on your replies and your hatred for them and you feed on the trolls replies and your fight with them.

5. Moderator/s will never argue or waste time with people with "issues". See reply 1.

6. In my opinion, both the troll and those that replies the trolls have "issues" too which needs to be looked into. See reply 2.

This will be our final reply to all questions to the trolls and those "fighting" the trolls in the Flaming room.

Don't waste our time!

4. When you stop replying to the troll for their attention, they will have no reason/s to continue the trolling, because they will look stupid but they will continue to taunt you because the troll will know that YOU CAN BE TAUNTED TO REPLY THEM. So it's a never ending CYCLE of taunting and replies and fights because you guys had became them and they need you as much as you need them. The trolls feeds on your replies and your hatred for them and you feed on the trolls replies and your fight with them.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, G_M said:

LOL

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

I agree with what G_M stated, and everybody can easily see that the Flaming Room's three most infamous users have basically ceased their incessant arguing over the last week, a trend which will hopefully continue moving forward.

Guest Guest

Leopard simply can't change its spots

@Steve5380 when u came back from the 'holiday' the mod gave u previously, u said u will be posting lesser unless necessary

Now u r back to ur old self, commenting everywhere resulting in arguments again

Hopefully this time the mod ban u for gd!!

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Leopard simply can't change its spots

@Steve5380 when u came back from the 'holiday' the mod gave u previously, u said u will be posting lesser unless necessary

Now u r back to ur old self, commenting everywhere resulting in arguments again

Hopefully this time the mod ban u for gd!!

I might be old, but if leopard, at least my spots cover a handsome, well kept leopard :)

It's not absolutely necessary,  but if I don't post lesser it must be because I have much to say. 

And I try to say it in a way that it doesn't give the mod a reason to ban me.

Of course, I count on your approval to do so.  Any reason not to?   :lol:

Guest disclosed yourself
22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I might be old, but if leopard, at least my spots cover a handsome, well kept leopard :)

It's not absolutely necessary,  but if I don't post lesser it must be because I have much to say. 

"Handsome and well kept leopard"? Lol, thanks for the joke.

2019-07-08_12-33-50.jpg

To Guest Disclosed Yourself,

The guest account nick "Disclosed Yourself" is not owned by you or anyone. Had you signed up with an account, you can use your account to rebut guests but since you chose to use guest account, anyone can who uses guest account and chose whatever nick they want.

Don't keep reporting to the mods just because someone uses the guest account with your previous nick.

We mods don't have time to mind your petty squabbles and fight and we don't care if they uses your nick Disclosed yourself or fucking dirty aunty or whatever fuck names.

For the last time, stop wasting our time. 

Guest Guest d
On 7/6/2019 at 8:53 PM, Steve5380 said:

ur posts always remind me of ur d-trump = stubborn, always think u r rite all e rest wrong

like some1 once said, go create ur own US forum n be ur own mod la!!

6 hours ago, Guest Guest d said:

ur posts always remind me of ur d-trump = stubborn, always think u r rite all e rest wrong

like some1 once said, go create ur own US forum n be ur own mod la!!

...like some1 once said...

Like I say:  go create your own SG forum n be ur own mod la! and be free of me!  :lol:

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, G_M said:

WTF! Get a fucking life. 

Stop stirring shit and get the fuck out of here!

3 hours ago, G_M said:

WTF! Get a fucking life. 

Stop stirring shit and get the fuck out of here!

LOL 

Guest Nightingirl
2 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I'm glad they threw the book at him, but his prison sentence should be closer to 10 years, which is more than double the time the judge sentenced him to serve! Child molesters must be stopped from preying on the most innocent and vulnerable members of society, no matter what, and that Arif criminal really is a total monster!

But it's okay to fantasise about vulnerable members of society. No crime is committed!

2 hours ago, Guest Nightingirl said:

But it's okay to fantasise about vulnerable members of society. No crime is committed!

Are you serious?  It's not possible to prosecute anyone for fantasizing because you cannot prove it.

Maybe you would like to drill a hole through the skull of the perpetrator to see inside and find evidence?

How did you break out of your cage in the Flaming Room where you post idiocies about Nightingale?

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Are you serious?  It's not possible to prosecute anyone for fantasizing because you cannot prove it.

Maybe you would like to drill a hole through the skull of the perpetrator to see inside and find evidence?

How did you break out of your cage in the Flaming Room where you post idiocies about Nightingale?

Don't waste your time replying to this shit stirrer of a troll.

She has been targeting at @Nightingale for the past 9 years just because some WORDS rubs her in the wrong place.

She just a habitual attention seeker and will find reasons to stir shit and  flame people, day in day out to past her time online, it's already a habit that she is accustom all these year to pick fights with members online.

Don't be her next target.

Guest Guest
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:45 PM, G_M said:

2019-07-08_12-33-50.jpg

To Guest Disclosed Yourself,

The guest account nick "Disclosed Yourself" is not owned by you or anyone. Had you signed up with an account, you can use your account to rebut guests but since you chose to use guest account, anyone can who uses guest account and chose whatever nick they want.

Don't keep reporting to the mods just because someone uses the guest account with your previous nick.

We mods don't have time to mind your petty squabbles and fight and we don't care if they uses your nick Disclosed yourself or fucking dirty aunty or whatever fuck names.

For the last time, stop wasting our time. 

GUESTS for the WIN

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Guest disclosed yourselves
On 7/11/2019 at 9:54 PM, Steve5380 said:

Thanks.  I will follow your advice.

Since when did you follow anyone's advice? :lol:

Guest Guest
On 5/1/2019 at 9:41 PM, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist, 

for 7 long years I have been your trolling victim.  I am tired of having to be at the receiving end of your trolling.  GM may use the term bickering for all he likes, but don't expect me to stop rebutting you.

Why you went all quiet?  Got investigated (finally)?

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why you went all quiet?  Got investigated (finally)?

Because he threw me under the bus again and now I kenna whacked by Moderator already. So  he is just sitting quietly by the roadside watching me while i bleed under the bus again. 

bleed bleeding GIF

Guest Nightwhore
10 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Because he threw me under the bus again and now I kenna whacked by Moderator already. So  he is just sitting quietly by the roadside watching me while i bleed under the bus again.

bleed bleeding GIF

LOL! :twisted:

Guest Guest

On 1/11/2019 at 8:02 PM, Guest chase said:

Maybe it is not ageism but the permanent chase for young guys. It related to sexism in our society. If the uncle would settle down with a guy his age or a bit younger, then why not. but they have the imagination that they still can have sex with the boys far from their age.

Anyhow I think this call for discrimination of the older people is overused. Let's be honest, in our late 60s or 70s we probably look back to a very fulfilling sex life, why do we then want to embarrass us. Then I would prefer to travel overseas and get a 30s guy in Bangkok, enjoy the fun, if it is still there and pay for the service. Ok, if there is a party from some older guys somewhere, then why not go and join.

Often I feel pity for those old "uncles" standing there.

Actually, even if I have to pee very urgently, I avoid Clementi Mrt toilet and walk to the shopping mall. I just can't stand this. Some years back I made some fun and stood there took my pee and watched the guys sneaking over to my urinal to get the smallest glimpse on my dick, which I deprived them of.

However, somewhere in the East , Kallang or Alljunied it wasn't better either. A guy (from my guessing late 50s early 60s) was standing there at the urinals at the rush hour with his hard cock showing to everyone. Some wouldn't even get very hard and still stand around and do a soft banana show.

I always wonder what they think what Singaporean straight men take from such guys. The toilets are so frequented from 5.30 to 7.30pm by usual straight guys.

I wouldn't feel comfortable to show off my dick.

LOL, Guest disclosed yourself is nothing but a cockteaser and cumwhore in Clementi MRT male toilet.

When you stop replying to the troll for their attention, they will have no reason/s to continue the trolling, because they will look stupid but they will continue to taunt you.
So it's a never ending CYCLE of taunting and replies and fights.

Trolls feeds on your replies to them.

It's time to stop this vicious cycle!

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

On 1/11/2019 at 8:02 PM, Guest chase said:

Maybe it is not ageism but the permanent chase for young guys. It related to sexism in our society. If the uncle would settle down with a guy his age or a bit younger, then why not. but they have the imagination that they still can have sex with the boys far from their age.

Anyhow I think this call for discrimination of the older people is overused. Let's be honest, in our late 60s or 70s we probably look back to a very fulfilling sex life, why do we then want to embarrass us. Then I would prefer to travel overseas and get a 30s guy in Bangkok, enjoy the fun, if it is still there and pay for the service. Ok, if there is a party from some older guys somewhere, then why not go and join.

Often I feel pity for those old "uncles" standing there.

Actually, even if I have to pee very urgently, I avoid Clementi Mrt toilet and walk to the shopping mall. I just can't stand this. Some years back I made some fun and stood there took my pee and watched the guys sneaking over to my urinal to get the smallest glimpse on my dick, which I deprived them of.

However, somewhere in the East , Kallang or Alljunied it wasn't better either. A guy (from my guessing late 50s early 60s) was standing there at the urinals at the rush hour with his hard cock showing to everyone. Some wouldn't even get very hard and still stand around and do a soft banana show.

I always wonder what they think what Singaporean straight men take from such guys. The toilets are so frequented from 5.30 to 7.30pm by usual straight guys.

I wouldn't feel comfortable to show off my dick.

LOL, Guest disclosed yourself is nothing but a cockteaser and cumwhore in Clementi MRT male toilet.

Guest disclosed yourself won't say that!

He'd say "Some years back I made some fun and stood there took my pee and watched the guys sneaking over to my urinal to get the smallest glimpse on my SMALLEST dick, which I deprived them of."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Is Gachi Muchi an unfair moderator always siding with the trolls but not with the people who give constructive feedback to clean up the forum?

Guest irritated

See this thread for the evidence of GM siding with trolls, instead of moderating the forum. Also GM likes to targeting guest disclosed yourself who is only trying to help clean up BW Forum of trolls and anti-social behaviour.

Guest Blank

That time he deleted my thread without reasons :(

Does it mean I'm not a troll? OK, I'm really not a troll! Usually I give v constructive feedbacks if any of you know me :redface:

2 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Does it mean I'm not a troll? OK, I'm really not a troll! Usually I give v constructive feedbacks if any of you know me :redface:

You have made many constructive posts.  But there is always the danger that someone else posts with your guest name.

Any reason you don't want to register as member?  Once a member we can give feedback to your posts.

9 hours ago, Guest irritated said:

See this thread for the evidence of GM siding with trolls, instead of moderating the forum. Also GM likes to targeting guest disclosed yourself who is only trying to help clean up BW Forum of trolls and anti-social behaviour.

You are so SO obvious ...You must be Guest disclosed yourself ... LOL... ...You mean until now you still don't know that you are just a single lonely lost soul here without any friends on this forum fighting with you on your own misguided lost crusade? You think you are some kind of holy angel sent down from the Heavens to cleanse the world of our sins? The only person who is keeping you company is another nutcase known as Nightwhore, and he's only beside you so that he can goad you on and on, and then throw you under the bus the moment he has a chance.  Please lah ... go get yourself checked out at IMH and see if your misguided sense of OCD justice is any kind of psychological issue that should be addressed soon.

Guest anti nerd police
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You are so SO obvious ...You must be Guest disclosed yourself ... LOL... ...You mean until now you still don't know that you are just a single lonely lost soul here without any friends on this forum fighting with you on your own misguided lost crusade? You think you are some kind of holy angel sent down from the Heavens to cleanse the world of our sins? The only person who is keeping you company is another nutcase known as Nightwhore, and he's only beside you so that he can goad you on and on, and then throw you under the bus the moment he has a chance.  Please lah ... go get yourself checked out at IMH and see if your misguided sense of OCD justice is any kind of psychological issue that should be addressed soon.

And you are none other than Dirty Auntie aka 脏子姨!

26 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Indeed, she is the bus herself.  A mentally deranged bus.

Can you stop adding words in? I'm trying to discipline them and you are Not helping!

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Indeed, she is the bus herself.  A mentally deranged bus.

17 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Them?  Who is them?

Discipline?  What you mean discipline?

And is there discipline in BW?

Errrrr ... did you really just proclaimed Gachi Muchi to be a mentally deranged bus which you yourself threw DY under, after DY went out to declare him as an unfair moderator? And you even further went on to add fuel to the fire by challenging him and claiming there is NO DISCIPLINE IN BW? Wah ... where you find that  熊心豹子胆 to eat one huh?? I clap for you .... 

batman slow clap GIF

Auntie Bus, did you really proclaim that GM was Guest Sigh?

If you have enough suspicion to believe that Guest sigh was GM in the first place, does that mean that you really intended to scold GM with your claim that there is no discipline here on BW, when Guest sigh (whom you believed to be GM) said that he (whom you believed to be GM) is trying to discipline them and that you are not helping?? 

3 hours ago, Guest sigh said:

Can you stop adding words in? I'm trying to discipline them and you are Not helping!

Them?  Who is them?

Discipline?  What you mean discipline?

And is there discipline in BW?

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Why should a moderator use a Guest name like yours to post messages?  You think he is so base as you, who want to use a thousand guest nicks?  Your attempt to sow discord falls flat in your face lah.

Nightbird shh! Stop talking so much and leave it to me!

23 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Why should a moderator use a Guest name like yours to post messages?  

If you don't think GM was Guest sigh, then why did you go around asking if anyone is proclaiming him to be so? 

You think he is so base as you, who want to use a thousand guest nicks?

A thousand nicks ..? You mean like Guest disclosed yourself ...? LOL.. are you already done throwing him under the bus and you are now slapping him smack in his face? OMG... in fact, are you now slapping him smack in his face WHILE HE IS STILL LYING UNDER THE BUS? LOL! 

Your attempt to sow discord falls flat in your face lah.

No need me to sow discord when you are doing such a fine job all by yourself there... You may think you sing like some sweet nightingale, but the truth is you croak like a sore Nightwhore. So the less you croak, the more peaceful the place will be.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If you don't think GM was Guest sigh, then why did you go around asking if anyone is proclaiming him to be so? 

A thousand nicks ..? You mean like Guest disclosed yourself ...? LOL.. are you already done throwing him under the bus and you are now slapping him smack in his face? OMG... in fact, are you now slapping him smack in his face WHILE HE IS STILL LYING UNDER THE BUS? LOL! 

No need me to sow discord when you are doing such a fine job all by yourself there... You may think you sing like some sweet nightingale, but the truth is you croak like a sore Nightwhore. So the less you croak, the more peaceful the place will be.

LOL :clap::thumb: 一针见血, especially the part about Nightwhore thinking Guest sigh was GM and smacking DY in the face while DY is still lying under the bus... LOL

Guest 犯贱冰冰
23 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Nightbird shh! Stop talking so much and leave it to me!

It's so funny how Nightwhore kenna hushed by DY... LOL :lol:

Guest fan shop

Disclosed Yourself has just opened his first fan shop outlet at the majestic ION Orchard...

Youngsters have been blocking the roads at nights one day before the official opening in front of the outlet to have access to the fan shop while police had secured the area.

DY will give autographs to the first 500 fan items sold at the outlet.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic