Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

My Bromance

My Bromance, a thai gay movie. Very beautiful story and their acting make the love look so so pure and beautiful but the ending kind of lame, sad but lame. Why can't we have a happy ending??????

Pongsathorn Siripinta is one cute kid and his smile KILL ME! I think every single gay, young or old will fall for that smile man.

I hope they will bring this movie to singapore like Love of Siam. I will sure to watch it again. Anyone know if it is ok for us Singaporean to order them online and deliver to Singapore? Will it get ban?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q96RrlJr0E

Nice meh?

I dont even remember the ending after just watching less than a week ago.

A Very forgetable show, for me.

Ps; i cried a bucket to love of siam but not a single drop to this.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Well, maybe you didn't see beyond the story line? Usually when i watch such movie, I tend to look at the actors eyes a lot and you will see a different meaning to the story. Don't know, just me... I do agree with you though that the ending is just so common but it is about the pain that matters and looking at their eyes, you can feel the pain too.

I didn't know Vietnamse so into Thai movie. Someone did a music video and it is nice, without even understanding the lyrics, I feel like crying already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsnnK9UMGCQ

Anyway, someone helped to translate the song lyrics.

I feel lost in the influx of people on crowded street.
How long did I have to go to reach the end of sadness.
Why did I see my soul is empty even with all the felling that's I have undergone.
Now look the love pass by, I just feel empty like there's nothing inside.
I want to cried but why there's no tears in my eyes.
All I know now is let it go.
chorus:
If the rain are heavyer and the winds are stronger right now, i'll care about nothing anymore to cry out loud and open my soul with the rain.
If you comeback, I'll pretend there is nothing happened, pretend that's the time you not here with me, my life still beautyful and happy. It just, it just, just that I hide it away.

Now, Guests above me, you can cry more :)

Guest Applause

This is really a nice and touching movie.

Love is not just body contact and sex, it's understanding, sacrificing, forgiving on each other.

Treasure your love ones before it's too late......

Nice meh?

I dont even remember the ending after just watching less than a week ago.

A Very forgetable show, for me.

His brother, bf passed away after diagnosis he has a brain tumor in their accident.

He only realizes it on his birthday (after their break up a year later) from his brother"s present gave to him.

All his friends have kept this brother death from you till his birthday.

Very nice movie.. I personally feel that their acting is good might be based on others said, their eye, their expression is there. I don't know it is a movie with sad ending.. And lame as well.. After watching it, i feel utter heartache.. Aiz :(

This MTV seems a little to much details.. But i must say it pretty hot..

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/y/2014-07-22/210864076637.html

The above Music Video had been shown on http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10148&p=872702

Not movie but gay-themed mv 黄宥杰- 伤爱罪...2:30mins onwards...

Damnn... My Bromance is really too sad. The sweet love in this movie is beautifully portrayed. Similar to Love of Siam, the loving couple have to part ways due to social stigma. I wonder if it's even possible for us to love in this circle.

The imitation game

Synopsis:
In THE IMITATION GAME, Benedict Cumberbatch stars as Alan Turing, the genius British mathematician, logician, cryptologist and computer scientist who led the charge to crack the German Enigma Code that helped the Allies win WWII. Turing went on to assist with the development of computers at the University of Manchester after the war, but was prosecuted by the UK government in 1952 for homosexual acts which the country deemed illegal.

Trailer:

Edited by ajax

I was glad the movie was not started with usual hook up followed with sex. The movie rather invests its time in the interchange of emotion between two different characters in late stage of relationship.

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

Love is strange

Synopsis :

After nearly four decades together, Ben (John Lithgow) and George (Alfred Molina) finally tie the knot in an idyllic wedding ceremony in lower Manhattan. But when George loses his job soon after, the couple must sell their apartment and - victims of the relentless New York City real estate market - temporarily live apart until they can find an affordable new home. While George moves in with two cops (Cheyenne Jackson and Manny Perez) who live down stairs, Ben lands in Brooklyn with his nephew (Darren Burrows), his wife (Marisa Tomei), and their temperamental teenage son (Charlie Tahan), with whom Ben shares a bedroom. While struggling with the pain of separation, Ben and George are further challenged by the intergenerational tensions and capricious family dynamics of their new living arrangements.

Trailer :

Edited by ajax

Lilting

Synopsis:

Set in contemporary London and starring Ben Whishaw, Lilting tells the story of a Cambodian-Chinese mother mourning the untimely death of her son whose world is suddenly disrupted by the presence of a stranger. We observe the difficulties the two have in trying to communicate and connect without a common language. But through a translator they slowly piece together memories of a man they both loved dearly and realize that while they may not share a language, they are connected in their grief...

Trailer:

Edited by ajax

Guest Cambodian24

I just got the original Korean 'White Night 2012' dvd which included another DVD for the movie 'Suddenly last summer and going south'

both are in korea but have english sub-titles

Club Friday 2: Ruk Mai Dai Rue Mai Dai Ruk EP1

Based on a true story by a caller to a popular radio show on GreenWave named Club Friday. Hack (Oh) and Choke (Bom) met via Facebook. Hack is a somewhat conservative type of guy who hates public display of affections. Choke, on the the hand, is a hot-headed man who won’t accept anything less. This is a story of how a man learns true love between two men can exist, but can be easily taken away.

This is a two-part miniseries starring Oh Anychyd and Bom Anuruk.

Club Friday The Series 2 ตอน รักไม่ได้หรือไม่ได้รัก

cf_bar.png?w=640&h=91

P.S. Very touching and I found Choke very cute.. :)

Hope you guys like it.. :)

For those who have watched this and who have been wondering about Hack and Choke, the radio channel tracked Hack down.

This is the radio interview with him.

Hong Kong Lesbian and Gay Film Festival

Ajax, thanks but ....

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Ajax, thanks but ....

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

you need to login to your fb account..

Edited by ajax

I know a sgrean who looks like the top.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.