Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Finally someone who watches LoveSick the Series! Unfortunately the 12th episode is the last for this season. Hope they start filming season 2 soon.

The NTUC advertisement recently also very gay hor.. shown 2 men hugging...sorry i dont have the commercial advertisement. saw on TV

Thanks for the tip Jason I'm posting it for you :-)

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

One Night Only (no engsub)

Night Bug (dir. by Kim Tae-Yong)
Han-Jae meets gay men at a bar in Jongno District, Seoul. He first meets them through an internet site. Once they get drunk, Han-Jae steals their money. He is accompanied by Hoon and pretends he is his boyfriend. Hoon is popular, but Han-Jae ignores Hoon's feelings for him. One day, Hoon suddenly kisses Han-Jae.

One Night (dir. by Kim-Jho Gwang-Soo)
Geun-Ho is almost hit by a car. At that time, Joon, who is visiting Jinju from Seoul, saves Geun-Ho. They happen to meet at a bar later that night. Geun-Ho and his friends goes to Seoul with Joon.

Edited by ajax

• 2 weeks later...

Pride

Synopsis

Its the summer of 1984 Margaret Thatcher is in power and the National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) is on strike. At the Gay Pride March in London, a group of gay and lesbian activists decides to raise money to support the families of the striking miners. But there is a problem. The Union seems embarrassed to receive their support.

But the activists are not deterred. They decide to ignore the Union and go direct to the miners. They identify a mining village in deepest Wales and set off in a mini bus to make their donation in person. And so begins the extraordinary story of two seemingly alien communities who form a surprising and ultimately triumphant partnership.

Trailer

Nice short clip! So reminds me of the army days back then.

Anyway, tis clip seems like is the str8 buddy who is trying to get close with his gay buddy!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

A very real and touching story...capturing the moments of our times during our NSF....especially since we only see guys most of the time. Anyone share this: the "reluctant" purple colour guy looks like the son of the famous male actor....the son is now in deep shit in China... You know who i am talking about....the son of Jackie Chan.... :whistle:

'Drag Race' Girls Star In First Starbucks LGBT Commercial

Well here's one place we certainly didn't think we'd see the "RuPaul's Drag Race Girls" pop up.

Starbucks released what is reportedly its very first lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT)-themed commercial this week starring the top two contestants from "Drag Race" season six: Adore Delano and Bianca Del Rio. The commercial is cheeky, fun and a little bit silly, but it's nice to see these two gaining some more mainstream traction.

Starbucks has long been an ally to the queer community. Not only did the organization raise a Pride flag over its Seattle headquarters earlier this year, but the company's CEO famously told an anti-gay shareholder that he was free to "sell [his] shares of Starbucks and buy shares in another company" if he had a problem with the company's pro-gay values.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I was drooling more on the Asian looking guy serving the coffee at Starbucks , so Yum, wonder if he is a newly employed employee of Strbucks or a real employee and not an actor .

I thinke he is cute and I am hot. and bothered with the cute Asian American

Any way I hope people can see beyond their prejudices against LGBT and see these two as funny and entertaining and have a good laugh

LILTING
BY HONG KHAOU / UK
ENGLISH / 2014 / 86 MINS / R21: HOMOSEXUAL CONTENT
CINEMA TODAY

SYNOPSIS

The sudden death of Kai forces his Cambodian-Chinese mother Junn (Cheng Pei Pei) and gay partner Richard (Ben Whishaw) to finally find a common ground – grief and love – and connect with each other despite the language barrier. A mediator and translator, Vann, also helps to smooth an already prickly relationship.

A touching and affecting film by first-time director Hong Khaou, who is British and himself of Cambodian-Chinese heritage. While the film is not heavily autobiographical, Hong draws parallels between Junn and his own mother, who also does not speak English and has not fully assimilated into her adopted country.

Made on a modest budget, under a mentorship scheme for first-time feature directors, Lilting is anchored by strong performances by Chinese film legend Cheng and Whishaw (PerfumeCloud Atlas).

CREDITS
  • flm-Lilting-Director-HongKhaou-150x150.jHong Khaou is an up-and-coming filmmaker from London. Cambodian-Chinese by birth, his family fled to London during the era of Pol Pot’s regime. The director and his first debut feature, Lilting, are picking up buzz within the festival circuit.
  • Dominic Buchanan
  • Hong Khaou
  • Ben Whishaw, Cheng Pei Pei, Andrew Leung
  • David Bartholomew – david@protagonistpictures.com

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.