Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

there are subtitles..you have to enable it on youtube.

How many epi altogether? I only found 1 n 2.

How to on the subtitle?

Tia.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

yea currently on going..2 only for now..every sat will update =]

Thanks.

is the subtitles available on the mobile version? I cant seem to find the button.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Strangely i m able to enable the subtitles on chrome brower n youtube app, but not on the internet brower which happens to be my fave video player.

Anw abt the show, mew is too old to play a student in uniform at 26 yo as much as he is the resident bottom of thai showbiz. Time to move on, not to he actually he looks more mature than winnie, short n petite doesnt equate youth, think zhou chong qing.

As for winnie, a refresing face, reminds me of godfrey gao, siwon n especially james seah.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Strangely i m able to enable the subtitles on chrome brower n youtube app, but not on the internet brower which happens to be my fave video player.

Anw abt the show, mew is too old to play a student in uniform at 26 yo as much as he is the resident bottom of thai showbiz. Time to move on, not to he actually he looks more mature than winnie, short n petite doesnt equate youth, think zhou chong qing.

As for winnie, a refresing face, reminds me of godfrey gao, siwon n especially james seah.

Ahh i see..

haha oh well..i think its fine luh haha..his acting skills is good though..especially for this type of roles..

and also i thought it would be actually nice for him to be with the engineering senior though.

yea agree that winnie has the feel of those you mentioned haha..

Edited by MinWoo

Too fast to live, too young to die.

Mew looks like slutty btm trying to seduce the younger winnie. Totally unconvincing as innocent high sch student. :P

Fyi, winnie is a taiwanese who speaks mandarin. He reminds me of renfred ng too.

Anw, what time is it showing today...

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Mew looks like slutty btm trying to seduce the younger winnie. Totally unconvincing as innocent high sch student. :P

Fyi, winnie is a taiwanese who speaks mandarin. He reminds me of renfred ng too.

Anw, what time is it showing today...

haha okay..

winnie is taiwanese? didn't know haha..he speaks thai?

the show i think its always posted on sat.

Too fast to live, too young to die.

Fit hot guys :))

there was a post with the full version of the above trailer in the last few day. how come its gone?

Minwoo, get well soon. If u can find part 3, pls post. Thks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Love of Siam is a regret to the end.

The secret of heart is a mistake from the start.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 4 weeks later...

Video not found.thats fast

I just checked. Still there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Love, Sexuality & Friendship In The Army From A Young Gay Man’s POV #ShortFilm

A resentful young man finds out that there's more to himself than just his sexuality.

By a twist of fate, he falls in love with his army buddy and causes their entire division to face a possible humiliation.

This is coming-of-age-story set in the regimented National Service in Singapore, where self acceptance trumps courage, bravery, valor, and the bravado and pride of youth.

Watch 'Purple Light' by Cecilia Ang, Javior Chew & Charlene Yiu on Viddsee:

The filmmakers Cecilia Ang, Javior Chew and Charlene Yiu made 'Purple Light' based on true accounts from their friends.

They hope that this film can empower individuals in their personal journeys in self-acceptance. "There is more to you than just your sexuality," she says.

Maxi Lim, Noah Yap & Fish Chaar of 'Ah Boys to Men' are featured in in supporting roles.

Watch 'Staring At The Sun' by Tay Lide, a death row inmate who flees the prison for a day to find hunt down a bowl of his favourite pork rib soup!

I cant recognize him in 双 at all.

Is he the top or btm? He looks so different now.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

there was a post with the full version of the above trailer in the last few day. how come its gone?

Minwoo, get well soon. If u can find part 3, pls post. Thks.

If anyone has the full version of "Squared". Let me know.

青纪之砂

Synopsis

In southern China, an ancient town is famous for traditional ceramics. Xiang Yang, 20 years old, inherits the ancestral art of making Zisha teapots and lives with his ill grandmother. Xiang Yang never considered leaving his small town but an accidental meeting with Marco, an American, changes his life. Marco is a journalist who comes to China to shoot a series of photos about the traditional Chinese art of ceramics. In the course of shooting, they get to know each other and Xiang Yang starts to develop a special feelings for Marco. However, Xiang Yang’s grandma gets crazy suddenly. In the end, destiny pushes him into the biggest turning point in his life...

Trailer

Guest Guest

Hi Guys,

Anyone knows when the special episode of Looking will air in the US? Sad to hear that HBO has decided not to renew season 3 of Looking

Wiki source: After two seasons, HBO announced that Looking would not be renewed for a third season, instead ordering a one-time special to serve as its series finale.

Thanks Guys!

《青纪之砂》官方预告片 Clay of Indigo Official Trailer

In southern China, an ancient town is famous for traditional ceramics. Xiang Yang, 20 years old, inherits the ancestral art of making Zisha teapots and lives with his ill grandmother. Xiang Yang never considered leaving his small town but an accidental meeting with Marco, an American, changes his life. Marco is a journalist who comes to China to shoot a series of photos about the traditional Chinese art of ceramics. In the course of shooting, they get to know each other and Xiang Yang starts to develop a special feelings for Marco. However, Xiang Yang’s grandma gets crazy suddenly. In the end, destiny pushes him into the biggest turning point in his life...

对话《青纪之砂》幕后演员访谈 Interview With Clay of Indigo

It's only one week from Spring Festival. Sichuan Bingo Pictures Inc. and all production crews of Clay of Indigo wish all our friends and fans: Happy Lunar New Year ! This interview includes leading actor Qi Wang, supporting actor Yunbo Gan as father, Jie Wang as lover and Yichun Zhang as grandma. 春节来临之际,四川宾格影业与电影《青纪之砂》全体剧组和演员预祝大家:春节快乐,羊年吉祥。针对父亲,电影主角向阳和奶奶的角色进行深入的访谈。对演员的表演,剧组的专业性和拍摄现场事迹都有详细的透露。

Edited by GachiMuchi

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.