Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

On 2/3/2016 at 2:44 PM, nixorn said:

Just to explain abit..the student who suddenly appeared near the end to humilate Bai Luoying...in the novel...the reason is his own gf fancied Luoying...so he's angry. 

Initially, I thought it was the director's intention of a tradition (only caught the series, not the novel). In episode 2, there's this random female student who came in through the backdoor of the classroom.

Anyhow, am hoping a director's cut will be released.

For fans of "Bai papa"

Anthony Song 宋涛...think married with very young daughter (often seen in the pics). Not sure age.

686ec058gw1eze5theyljj20f00qodgy.jpg

20130131144911ukL.jpg

Pics...

http://tw.weibo.com/anthoysong78

Think he previous years appear in tv ads...then start to venture into acting....but don't think got big roles or famous yet.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc3Mjc0NTY4.html

But wait...he acted with Rain....in a china production called 克拉戀人 in 2015.

686ec058gw1euvlk79f5fj20k00b8q3j.jpg

Edited by nixorn

LOL at your way of saying the girlfriend ugly.

Being a gay show, of cos the gf of the male lead cant and shouldnt be pretty, else he wont be fucking the "female" lead bai bai.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Bai Luoyin's ex-gf is pretty. Later she will also appear at the school. Previously she only existed in the phone calls....haha...i still found it funny when she said she'll haress Luoyin's dad if he never reply her.

I think both male chars...they dated girls, no boys b4....now they just develop feelings for each other esp Gu hai 1st. They could be bi or I think most probably is they were too young to know what they like yet. Anyway the feelings they developed... it's not like they realise they like boys 1st...then look for one. It just come naturally...almost like they are fated for each other.

THEY r still 16 to 17 yo?

gu did mention he hasnt piaked his ugly boy looking gf yet.

many guys discover and come out this way.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

13 hours ago, nixorn said:

Bai Luoyin's ex-gf is pretty. Later she will also appear at the school. Previously she only existed in the phone calls....haha...i still found it funny when she said she'll haress Luoyin's dad if he never reply her.

I think both male chars...they dated girls, no boys b4....now they just develop feelings for each other esp Gu hai 1st. They could be bi or I think most probably is they were too young to know what they like yet. Anyway the feelings they developed... it's not like they realise they like boys 1st...then look for one. It just come naturally...almost like they are fated for each other.

I think its because guys o this age are still discovering their sexuality. And they are really couplish looking!

1 hour ago, fab said:

THEY r still 16 to 17 yo?

gu did mention he hasnt piaked his ugly boy looking gf yet.

many guys discover and come out this way.

You are talking about in real life? Bai luo yin is 22 yrs old and Gu hai is 24 yrs old. Actually for those who like slim fit guys, Bai luo yin does have a pretty nice bod.

http://wstxar.lofter.com/post/324eea_8ae4cd5

The actor as 顾海 is Johnny 黃景瑜...Huang Jing Yu...nicknamed Whale by fans....around 24yo. Should be from northeast china...thus his accent...but many ppl find his voice cute. Also his little tiger teeth 虎牙.

I remember reading that both actors (the other is 许魏洲 Xu Weizhou as Luoyin) are still studying. Wei Zhou is into singing and has his own band (the songs for this drama serial are written and sang by him) while Jing Yu is into 巴西柔术 brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (from judo)...even enter competitions.

His weibo :

http://www.weibo.com/u/1989519725

The 2 guys occasionally show cute pics...like a pic of Wei Zhou in a dinosaur suit (or is it pyjamas?) lying on bed shared by them during filming...of course the fans would post remarks like go for it or 上阿...haha. Or video clip singing karaoke.

He looks more built in the below clip...esp the arms. No shirtless.

Sometimes i don't know whether they are playing their chars...or they are just too friendly with each other....haha...he wants to force kiss me.

Posted b4...but haha...the look on his face when he discussed with the director on being the bottom, 在下面.

Karaoke session...singing 离歌...can see Wei Zhou is the better singer....actually he seems to have many domestic talents...bake cake, knit scarf etc.

Jing Yu in competition....no youtube clips...can only see here....he's the guy in black in the foreground.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3324662/

He also do abit of modelling.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3756874/

Edited by nixorn

About the kissing and bedscenes...some are seen being rehearsed in the filming clips....i read that there's a possibility that they are either not filmed in the end....or got filmed but censored off currently or just shown abit. If censored off, the fans are hoping would be included in DVDs released in the future. Mmmm...i think not easily accessible overseas.

i m waiting anxiously for guhai to up the 闷骚 baibai

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

This show is seriously very good!! Make me go read the novel!! Later on in the novel, some parts is very heart stopping, like when bai luo yin gf came to find him. 

Waiting for my impossible love

Those phrases when Guhai proposed marriage to Luoyin near the end of novel....

006k7U3Rjw1f0p9sffrw4j30vy1kw7wh.jpg

Frankly speaking....i don't know where they stop at season 1....ideally it would stop at the car accident...then the part after 8 yrs...how they film the fighter planes, air force etc (Luoyin will become air force pilot)? unless they modify the script. And they are filming 1 season a yr...i don't wish to see either they don't finish the story...or they change the actors later (maybe actors quit).

Edited by nixorn

Can't find much on shirtless pics of 黄景瑜. A few are very small unclear pics. 

http://tb.himg.baidu.com/sys/portrait/item/2e094a6f686e6e79e9bb84e699afe7919c8c86

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOcYlBlX55Ql5_EScyFn1Avfq1aao_inCBHtIUimD-M0DXAUku

I guess the closest to shirtless pic is the shower scene in ep 6.

For 许魏洲, can find some recent pics. Same link as what xydboy posted above.

http://wstxar.lofter.com/post/324eea_8ae4cd5

6619405245863995366.jpeg

And Guhai's gf in the serial...is actually a real model....her type of look is fancied by western ppl.

http://big5.x-weibo.net/u/1860219924/p_4.html

They occasionally will give fans "candy" (分糖)or "dog food" (狗粮).

A clip from the director...of the 2 actors looking into each other's eyes...."my eyes big enough? u can see yourself fully in them?"

http://www.miaopai.com/show/hGfZGetNwupqUV44-YCIkA__.html

Actually Jing Yu (Gu Hai) sang not bad...part of it was practice....later they sang it during a promotion event.

6 hours ago, nixorn said:

Those phrases when Guhai proposed marriage to Luoyin near the end of novel....

006k7U3Rjw1f0p9sffrw4j30vy1kw7wh.jpg

Frankly speaking....i don't know where they stop at season 1....ideally it would stop at the car accident...then the part after 8 yrs...how they film the fighter planes, air force etc (Luoyin will become air force pilot)? unless they modify the script. And they are filming 1 season a yr...i don't wish to see either they don't finish the story...or they change the actors later (maybe actors quit).

Awww...so sweet!!

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:27 PM, nixorn said:

For fans of "Bai papa"

Anthony Song 宋涛...think married with very young daughter (often seen in the pics). Not sure age.

20130131144911ukL.jpg

Pics...

http://tw.weibo.com/anthoysong78

Think he previous years appear in tv ads...then start to venture into acting....but don't think got big roles or famous yet.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc3Mjc0NTY4.html

But wait...he acted with Rain....in a china production called 克拉戀人 in 2015.

the daddy is really v charismatic and aged with charisma!!!!!!!!!

Cầu Vồng Không Sắc

Synopsis

It was a full moon day in July, a day on which many Vietnamese believe spirits of the dead can return home. Mrs Yen was sleeping and she dreamt about Hung -- her elder, adopted son, who died many years ago. Why is Hung’s spirit returning? Is it to seek revenge for his death? -- Mrs. Yen’s dream is a consequence of the relationship between her biological son and her adopted son. When they announced their love to the family, Mrs. Yen was devastated. She could not accept it and her efforts to keep them apart may have driven Hung to his death. In Vietnam, as elsewhere, parents are sure they know what’s best for their children. But the spirits may not be convinced...

Movie

About the 2 movies posted above....

- Father and Son (thai)

Ya, the father is hunky and manly...but his acting during kissing and sex scenes..like abit miserable or not used to it. 

The mysterious person who helped him to time travel is the cutest. Too bad they didn't do anything intimate....hahaha.

I don't like the son's look...and acting abit off. 

The 2 built ones would be the gigolo who appeared at the start and the neighbour, not the son's bf.

1st thought is why must portray children of gay parents as having poor life and always feel miserable etc....sigh...well, at least the movie shows how parents would sacrifice anything to protect their children.

One more thought is the mysterious person....if he doesn't give ppl extra chances...then he shouldn't appear to the dad so many times...seems to be have some motive.

- Colourless Rainbow (viet)

Remember watching it a month ago...the typical tragic ending for gays.

Feel abit like tv drama serial. The overall acting is not bad...most of the cast are pro actors.

The son who went mad...acting is not bad....but feel miserable to watch his long mad scenes. 

Ya, the adopted son is hunky and good-looking.

No sex scene....just show them shirtless in bed.

The swimming pool guy who cameo....got really good bod.

Edited by nixorn

3 hours ago, nixorn said:

About the 2 movies posted above....

- Father and Son (thai)

Ya, the father is hunky and manly...but his acting during kissing and sex scenes..like abit miserable or not used to it. 

The mysterious person who helped him to time travel is the cutest. Too bad they didn't do anything intimate....hahaha.

I don't like the son's look...and acting abit off. 

The 2 built ones would be the gigolo who appeared at the start and the neighbour, not the son's bf.

1st thought is why must portray children of gay parents as having poor life and always feel miserable etc....sigh...well, at least the movie shows how parents would sacrifice anything to protect their children.

One more thought is the mysterious person....if he doesn't give ppl extra chances...then he shouldn't appear to the dad so many times...seems to be have some motive.

- Colourless Rainbow (viet)

Remember watching it a month ago...the typical tragic ending for gays.

Feel abit like tv drama serial. The overall acting is not bad...most of the cast are pro actors.

The son who went mad...acting is not bad....but feel miserable to watch his long mad scenes. 

Ya, the adopted son is hunky and good-looking.

No sex scene....just show them shirtless in bed.

The swimming pool guy who cameo....got really good bod.

Can't stop looking at the swimming pool guy =p

On 2/7/2016 at 2:32 AM, Guest Guest said:

what is the real name of tum?, he is hot

His real name is Shira Jirakunchan, IG: theo_shira

The names of the other cast:

Aek - Thanapon Prasongsup (IG: bankbank_juice)

Nueng - Tuangphop Tunjarern (IG: freshtuangphop)

Nut - Meen Sirita (IG: ameen_sirita)

Guy - Karn Guranupong (IG: karnglnp)

Male Gigolo - Suta Maungplaen (IG: i_model_palm)

There are some films that feature Guy and the Male Gigolo. In fact, there are a lot of films that feature the male gigolo lol. 

How to win at checkers

Premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival, the film has since been shown at many other world acclaimed film festivals. This film touches on Thailand's social class disparity and economic inequality while portraying the LGBT scene without overdoing it. Finally some quality film instead of those lame films which focus on fake sex. 

Link here: https://goo.gl/oD3Hr4

Edited by terrapintan
Video link

醉·生梦死

Synopsis

They live in an old house on the fringe of Taipei City: Rat and his elder gay brother Shanghe. Two brothers look for jobs to survive while search for themselves and long for a foothold in life. The younger works at market where he meets a mute woman who gets up to all sorts of craziness. The elder is attracted to a nightclub dancer and finds himself drawn into shifty business. With the rhythm of their wanderings, the film observes its protagonists: lives in limbo, without fixed coordinates, and evolves into panorama of a society that does not appear to welcome its next generation.

Movie

Link

Edited by ajax

Ep 8...supposed to be fri...but read that this is leaked out. Good thing can see in advance...but bad thing is then need to wait more days until next ep. Another thing is leaked version might affect viewership on official website.

Anyway ep 8 is quite...can only say Guhai is really a horny boy..haha.

Now they slept on one bed...nothing else..yet. I interprete the reasons are that time Guhai was drunk or pretended to be...so slept over at Luoyin's place....then Luoyin also knew Guhai rented a place so mind as well let Guhai stay with him...later in this ep...out of gratitude for helping that aunt. Maybe he also like the presence of Guhai around....but not yet the nightly touching...haha.

2 things...i saw n guess the sad significance....ep 7 when Guhai cursed the "son" to meet car accident...n ep8 Luoyin's b&w photo besides his bed...

Not 100% sure abt novel...but thought should show a scene of giving Luoyin the dog. Guhai knew he love dog from earlier chat.

Edited by nixorn

Hmm a movie ? There is one queer / gay themed movie i really like , and i think it makes total sense , and it is more worth to watch , since it is more into human rights instead of just a love story of some teenage boy , well don't get me wrong , i am perfectly fine with those movies , just that you know , the story always the same , it is either at the end happy ending , or sad ending , or sometime even no beginning or no ending , tired of these type of movies lol.

okay anyway the movie is called Dallas Buyers Club ,

I'll try giving a short synopsis but without spoiling too much for you guys , It's basically about an arrogant homophobe cowboy mug , and how HIV/AIDS changed him through pass the years , and he even met some unique friends along the way and face the hardship , for fighting human rights , the FDA , and fight for the law , telling how ignorant some of the laws can be and it did some damages to humans.

this movie it is based on a true story ,

there are many of my favorite scenes , but without spoiling too much i will only select the best once which has less minimum spoilers as possible

This movie has been awarded for the most beautiful authentic film of the year , and it is known for its story and has a high rating review .. if you are interested to watch this movie just google Dallas Buyers Club Watch Online. and you will find it , I personally watched this movie online myself lol. never bought the dvds.

dos5fn.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.