Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

looks fake.

how can a early 30s man has a late teen son.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

The movie is released in thai cinemas around mid-nov....don't think will be available online so fast.

Read the following from one movie website :

Father and Son, meanwhile, has a more serious tone, with its story of a gay dad who has raised his surrogate son alone after the death of his partner. The kid, weary of being bullied, seeks to break out on his own. He takes up with a guy who it turns out has a crush on the kid's dad.

Surrogate? Well indeed, the actor as dad should look older....or else change to adopted son.

Sidetrack abit....when googling the above movie....saw other gay-themed thai movies releasing around the same period

Love Next Door 2 - Comedy, sequel

Waterboyy - more serious, teen romance. I quite the fanmade mv using a jap song.

Trailer

The story of my Taiwanese friends whom are together for 20 years.

Hush新歌MV為婚姻平權發聲
發文者為 淡藍網

淡藍網12月10日綜合訊:台灣創作型歌手Hush發表新歌《同一個答案》MV,講述一對同性戀人相依相伴20年,終於訂婚並獲得祝福的真實故事。Hush溫潤的歌聲搭配暖暖的畫面,令許多粉絲直言“好感動”。

Hush曾為阿密特、孫燕姿、劉若英等天后創作優質歌曲,併入圍過多項詞曲大獎。他於今年10月底推出第一張個人創作專輯《機會與命運》,新歌之一《同一個答案》MV由魏奕旻執導,記錄了同性伴侶阿午與Jamie的愛情生活和求婚過程。歌曲後段的大合唱群星薈萃,五月天阿信、洪佩瑜、左光平、吳志寧等藝人共同為愛獻聲。

早前Hush在演唱會上說,《同一個答案》是寫給婚姻平權的歌曲,“婚姻不是每個異性戀的選擇,也不是每個同性戀都想要結婚。但是讓婚姻成為每個人的選項,那才是婚姻與平權的可貴之處”。當時他還表示:“每一個人的性取向都是生來自然,而且正常的。一個自然的事情,沒有必要宣揚或是隱瞞。”不少人將這段話視為Hush的出櫃宣言,不過他在受訪時笑著說:“別鬧了,我從來就沒有活在櫃子裡!”

《同一個答案》MV在YouTube首播後,網友們紛紛留言感謝Hush和製片團隊為同志群體發聲。一位Facebook用戶寫道:“謝謝Hush用這首歌告訴世人,同性戀與異性戀並沒有不一樣。”另一位網友說:“身為異性戀的我一直沒有特別去關心婚姻平權方案,但因為這部MV開始有了許多了解。”

還有人提醒大家注意MV結束前出現的一張證件,上面的“配偶”一欄留空:“身份證這伏筆,我感到一股心酸,然後就流淚了……謝謝Hush這陣子為同志勇敢地發聲。”對此Hush回复:“你找到重點了。”

MV製片人王漢聲也在回复網友們的留言,他寫道:“我始終認為,影像工作者對於社會有一定的責任,我們只是在做我們應該做的事情。”

他進一步透露:“各位也許不相信,這次的製作團隊大多數由一群異性戀者組成,包括我自己。但是我們由衷地相信,人人生而平等,每個人都應該具有自由追求幸福的權利。即使這個社會充滿對立,但通過音樂的溫暖、影像的堅持,我們可以讓不同群體彼此了解,進而轉化為支持的力量。而婚姻平權、多元成家的理想,更可以早日實現。我相信,我們終將點亮

• 2 weeks later...

你丫上癮了(Addicted) - china internet drama serial based on novel of same name....think debut in feb 2016.

Think the title is related to the names of 2 leads 顾海 and 白洛因....heroin?The 2 leads looks good and fit type.

Seems like China web productions often can find newbies with high 颜值 when usually they can't afford established actors. Another recent eg is 太子妃升职记. 

One of their production clips....the 2 leads seems really super friendly with each other...esp around 3min++. Lots of chemistry.

Edited by nixorn

机器情人 - 2015 china internet movie. 

The male lead is str8. His bro sent him a perfect lover robot (sound familiar, right?) but an error occurred and the robot became a male one.

Youtube got this edited clip with only scenes of the male lead and the robot. Well, it's not that funny....just that the guys are not too bad-looking.

More about the abovementioned drama serial 上癮 (also known as 你丫上癮了, Addicted/Heroin, out in feb 2016) ,the 2 main chars are 白洛因 (by 许魏洲, left, 21yo) and 顾海 (by 黃景瑜, right, 23yo). Their chars' names form Heroin. In real life, the left guy is a singer/musician while the right guy is good in judo and more built as seen in one video clip. And i prefer 景瑜 (nicknamed Whale)...look more man yet the way he speaks, more of a joker. 

26605836acaf2edd6c473c3c8b1001e93801931e

They started filming in nov, had lived together during production and often called each other by their char names. Well, there's no info on their actual orientation but they really behave very friendly with each other...戏里戏外. Well, could be for promotion purpose only...but quite sweet to watch in the clips.

During drama announcement event, they even sang this song together...haha,

Edited by nixorn

Went to read the novel 你丫上癮了 that the above drama serial is based on. Initially thought it would be light-hearted. But turns out to be quite sad.....

白洛因 (Yin)'s mum left him (and poor dad) and married 顾海 (Hai)'s rich dad. Hai's mum had died earlier. They aren't brothers. The 2 met later around 15-16yo in senior school w/o knowing each other's identity. They fell in love. Later both families discovered this and tried all ways to break them up....from verbal to physical actions....the most extreme would be Hai's cousin 顾洋 (Yang) damaging Yin's car brakes, meaning to kill him. But Hai was also in the car and shielded Yin during the car accident, got badly injured.

To imagine that scene where Yin bloodied his fingers to peel off the metal that trapped Hai (with his fingers scarred permanently), carrying the unconscious Hai to the hospital....probably tear-jerking to watch on screen. And later when known Hai was out of the danger, Yin told Yang to tell Hai that he had died...and left. He felt this is the best way to protect Hai.

Then the story jumped 8 years later....with some flashbacks....for the 1-2 years, everyone lied to Hai that Yin had died...Hai lived like a zombie....so they changed the "story" to Yin is still alive but went overseas. So Hai at least can continue with his life (eventually started an IT company) while still searching for Yin. One thing i can't understand is why he never suspect 1st the faked death.....then later never find where Yin is. Yin didn't leave China....he enrolled in the army (he felt army life can numb his feelings) and later became a pilot. Is it so difficult to trace someone? The story is set in current period.

Anyway the painful thing is the 2 never dated anyone else...Yin even hid Hai's student uniform in his pillow for 8 yrs (Brokeback Mountain?).....so even if they met 8 yrs later...and after some minor misunderstandings, tantrums etc....they still got the same feelings as b4 and became lovers again....i still feel abit sad....8 long yrs of separation....1/2 the amount of Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nv. In real life....is there such couple? regardless of str8 or gay?

Ok...i know the storyline is very drama and abit unreal.....

Luckily in the end they got married...not recognised legally, but a ceremony with both families and friends. But one more thing I can't really comprehend...that cousin Yang...they didn't really hate him that much. He wasn't punished for the accident and still appear around the couple towards the end.

The novel is quite full of small details...on the surface...seems like daily life like having meals....eg in the 2nd part after they met up, Hai cooked dinner for Yin with 2 dishes of dumplings (with intention to tease)....one has fillings which is Yin's fav, the other is not. Yin tried to eat both dishes equally, didn't want Hai to know he remembered. But Hai seeing his facial expression...knew, ate the "redundant" dumplings himself, lying to YIn that that's his fav. So there's quite a few similar scenes of teasing and later giving in...in the novel.

Ok...back to the drama serial...it's a net drama....so I don't know how much they would adapt or how much of the novel they would film. Esp the 2nd part got airbase and fighter planes scenes....very big budget.

Edited by nixorn

Just started. Now at ep 3. Its about 2 students falling in love...opposed by their families...later a painful separation of 8 yrs b4 meeting up again. Based on a novel called 你丫上瘾了. Their names 顾海 n 白洛英 forms heroin...the theme of meeting someone u will never let go in your heart. Story starts with Luoying's mum (divorced) going to marry Guhai's widowed dad...

Trailer

Filming clip...the 2 leads act so cute when filming...one said he just want to kiss instead of speaking his parts.

The leads look abit old compared to the rest of the students...char age supposed to be around 17yo...then story ends 8 yrs later...so ends around 25yo. The actors are around 21-23yo. But for newbies or unknowns...they look quite good together.

And the tricks they played so openly...the rest in the classroom like dont know or ignore them?

The opening and end songs are written and sang by the actor as Bai Luoying. Usually net dramas will cut cost as much as possible.

Guest Addicted

Their fathers are HOT!!!!! My pants get wet whenever the fathers show up.

Can't wait to see the drama when they find out who each other are.

Of course, they will find out after falling in love...

No time but once I have the time, I will search for and read the novel.

:)

Not sure how many episodes it'll take to finish the novel....from what i read, the 1st season is 18 episodes, aside from the 1st 3 episodes together (last thu/fri), the rest are out every wed, fri and sun. The writer cum director got another gay-themed serial 逆袭之爱上情敌 to film that one's next season...showing during 2nd half of the yr. So it seems like 2nd season of this Addicted drama will be in early 2017. 

To me, the saddest part of the novel is when Gu Yang (Gu Hai's cousin) damaged Luo Yin's car brakes, intending to kill him off...instead Gu Hai was in the car too and got badly injured...this incident led to Luo Yin leaving in secret, asking Gu Yang to lie to Gu Hai that he had died in the car accident...then the story skipped to 8 yrs later when they met again.

I don't know if Season 1 would end there....

Part of that chapter...if u r interested...

Spoiler

与此同时,有个人横穿马路,前面的大车突然急刹车,顾海想打方向盘已经来不及了。

白洛因刚要把眼睛睁开,突然感觉一股大力朝自个冲撞而来,一瞬间天旋地转,耳膜嗡嗡作响,身体被被某个重物死死压住,无法正常呼吸。等他再把眼睛睁开的时候,眼前就是顾海的脸,连同淌下来的血,清晰地在视线内放大。

白洛因的脸瞬间惨白,他捧着顾海的脸大喊了一声,顾海没有任何反应。

白洛因将视线从顾海脸上移开,眼前的景象让他心脏骤然停跳。

两车追尾,车头严重扭曲,钢板直入顾海的后背,挡风玻璃破碎,顾海的肩膀和脑袋多处被划伤。而自己却安然无恙,只是手背上蹭破了一点儿皮。旁边的驾驶位虽然也走形了,但是破损程度远不及这边严重。如果顾海不在最后一刻挡过来,他本不会受这么重的伤。

因为是公家的车,又在这种繁华的地段出事,前面的司机没敢避责,赶紧下车查看后面的情况,第一时间拨打了120。

担心车会发生爆炸,司机赶紧将白洛因解救出来,等他和白洛因两个人去拽顾海的时候,却发现顾海被钢板卡住了,司机立刻去后备箱拿工具,回来的时候被眼前的景象惊呆了。

白洛因竟然用手把卡住顾海的那块钢板掰开了,五指缝里面全是血,有两个指甲盖都被撬开了。为了尽快把顾海从车里解救出来,白洛因已经顾不上疼了。

道路被封锁,白洛因抱着顾海坐在马路中央等着救护车,顾海的后背还在往外涌血,白洛因堵在上面的手早已被血染红,鲜血顺着指缝流到白洛因的裤子上,白洛因的心撕裂一般的痛。

“顾海,顾海……”

白洛因的嗓子都喊哑了,顾海也没有一点儿反应。

旁边的司机小心地提醒,“你把他平放在地上,这样抱着容易出危险。”

白洛因恍若未闻,就那么死死地将顾海箍在怀里,谁靠近一步都不成。

从没有一刻像现在这样恐惧和无助,举目四望,到处都是陌生的面孔,谁能帮帮我们?谁能把他叫醒?谁能给他止血?谁能阻止时间的流逝,让希望永远那么长……

“刚才医院打电话过来,现在是上班高峰期,救护车堵在路上开不过来。”

白洛因如遭雷劈,他低头看了顾海一眼,心如刀割。

“从哪个方向过来的?”

“东边……诶?你要去干什么?”

司机的追问连同众人的惊呼声全被白洛因抛在耳后了,东西方向的马路早已堵成一条长龙。他就这么背着顾海冲上马路,在走走停停的车辆右侧狂奔着,甩了一路的血和眼泪。

顾海,你一定不能有事!我们忍饥挨饿那么多天都熬过来了,我们众叛亲离过,苦中作乐过,该承受的,不该承受的,我们都承受了。你睁开眼睛看看,我们离幸福只有一步之遥了啊!

大海,大海……你听到我叫你么?你应我一声,应我一声吧!我们的越野车才买了那么几天,我们还有那么多地方没去。以后我们出行再也不用提心吊胆了,再也不会错过那些好风景了。

顾海的头始终垂在白洛因的肩窝,颠簸中他的脸频频蹭到白洛因的面颊,温度伴随着他的呼吸频率在慢慢降低,白洛因的泪狂涌而出,早已脱力的腿仍旧在玩命加速着……

大海,你的身体不能凉,如果你的手脚都凉了,我该怎么办?

直到白洛因的双腿已经丧失知觉,才有几个医护人员冲上前,将他背上的顾海紧急抬入救护车内。

白洛因虚脱一般地倒在车门处,面色煞白,豆大的汗珠顺着脸颊滚落。听着车内医生匆忙的脚步声和频繁挪动器械的声音,白洛因的身体不受控地发抖抽搐……

此时此刻,他突然明白,原来,在自己的心中,顾海一直都是金刚不死之身。他所谓的勇敢和无畏都是建立在这基础之上。他之所以敢在顾威霆面前大放厥词,不是因为他不怕顾海死,而是因为他认为顾海本不会死。

甚至,在白洛因的意识里,顾海连生病都不会,他永远那么健康,永远不需要体贴呵护。一直以来都是他在照顾自己,他在自己生病受伤时东奔西走,他在深夜为自己暖手暖脚,他在尝试着做饭、洗衣服、买早点……

好像他永远有使不完的神,好像他没有陪着自己熬夜,好像他的作息时间永远比自己多了N个小时……

所以,当顾海倒在自己怀里,怎么唤都唤不醒时,某种信念在白洛因的心中跨塌了。

原来他不是神,他也会受伤,也会示弱,也会一睡不醒。

原来我如此惧怕他的死亡,怕到不惜用自己拥有的一切去交换他的生命,只要他能活下来。

堵车状况没有丝毫好转,就在所有医护人员束手无策的时候,一架直升机出现在众人视野中,将命悬一线的顾海从死神手里抢了回来。

急救室的灯一直亮着,白洛因的眼泪已经流干了,当顾洋赶到医院的时候,他的面前站的就是个干枯的血人,没有任何生命气息。

不知过了多久,一名医生走了出来,“暂时脱离生命危险,已经转移到重症监护室。”

白洛因的嘴唇动了动,一句话也没有说出来。

转过身,顾洋就站在他的身后。

“你原本是想杀了我吧?”

顾洋的声音不急不缓,在宁静的走廊里显得那么沉重。

“你这个人太危险了,你待在顾海的身边,注定会毁了他。”

“你频频向我传达好感,就是想让我对你卸下防备之心?还是说……你早就动了除掉我的念头,但是良心上过不去,所以想在事先弥补一下?”

顾洋没有给出任何回答。

久久之后,白洛因开口说:“谢谢你在送我上路之前,还给我剪了一个这么好的发型。”

顾洋眸底暗流涌动。

白洛因从顾洋身边经过的时候,脚步不由自主地停了下来。

“如果顾海醒了问起我,你就说我死了。”

顾洋心脏骤然一缩,转过身想开口的时候,白洛因的身影已经消失在走廊尽头。

我表现出的好感都是真真切切的,但是抱歉,那是我最疼爱的弟弟。

……

白洛因第一次去菜市场,买了蔬菜和提回家,第一次开火炒菜炖,一直忙活到晚上,当最后一盘菜端上桌的时候,第一盘菜早已凉了。

白洛因站在桌前静静地凝望了一分钟,然后提着东西永远地离开了这里。

深夜,白洛因站在大桥上,声嘶力竭地大喊道:“顾海,我爱你!!!顾海,我爱你!!!顾海,我爱你!!!……”

一遍又一遍,直到哭着跪倒在冰冷的石面上。

顾海,其实我是个胆小的人,我害怕孤独,害怕远行,害怕伤害亲人……因为遇见了你,我才变得坚强。

所以,你要好好给我活着!

Edited by nixorn

Now i read it might be 15 episodes instead of 18 for season 1...mmm...can't confirm yet. Each ep is only 20-25min. I don't know how much of the novel season 1 will include.

One thing i like about this drama serial....is the 2 leads (actually the 2 supporting leads also) got chemistry and look good together. They released quite a few production clips, daily life clips and even singing clips. Even the clips are made for promotion purposes. at least it seems like they are good buddies.

The actor as Bai Luoying is Xu Wei Zhou 许魏洲....he's also a singer and song-writer (this drama's songs are by him). Not singer who released album but sing in a band in pubs etc. The other actor as Gu Hai is Huang Jing Yu 黃景瑜...he's into judo and similar sports...can see in this clip...haha.

Like their chars' names form a word  洛英 ...fans join the 2 names as Yu Zhou or Fish Porridge.

Of the 2 songs...i prefer the end song. Read that they might release a special MV for it.

2 guys singing 我只在乎你

Singing 离哥in karaoke.

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Zxo39qoFtwdNREoFsxtxwA__.html

Edited by nixorn

Ep4

Read from some fans' remarks...start to skip some minor parts of the novel storyline...so hope pace will speed up....but still keep the interesting n touching parts in.

Just to explain abit..the student who suddenly appeared near the end to humilate Bai Luoying...in the novel...the reason is his own gf fancied Luoying...so he's angry. 

But the drama still got some loopholes...the teachers only pulled Gu Hai away and forgot about the injured guy? Haha.

And notice they used Brokeback mt music on and off.

10 hours ago, nixorn said:

Ep4

Read from some fans' remarks...start to skip some minor parts of the novel storyline...so hope pace will speed up....but still keep the interesting n touching parts in.

Just to explain abit..the student who suddenly appeared near the end to humilate Bai Luoying...in the novel...the reason is his own gf fancied Luoying...so he's angry. 

But the drama still got some loopholes...the teachers only pulled Gu Hai away and forgot about the injured guy? Haha.

And notice they used Brokeback mt music on and off.

Skipping some of these parts makes it hard to comprehend the show. Seems like it would be good to read the novel instead. But omg, their future kissing scenes are so sweet!

So it's down to the scriptwriter to know how to adapt the novel....to test his/her skills....if u film everything, no time...if u cut too much, hard to understand or link the scenes....if u change too much, fans complain. Luckily the novel writer is part of the filming team...so shouldn't be too bad.

But one thing most fans fear is the censor board...might censor off bedscenes n hot kisses.

I think one major change so far...is Yang Meng originally isn't the same class as the main leads....now they put all 4 of them together. Easier to film and also save costs...probably.

Edited by nixorn

Ep 5

Think loophole in the adaption of the novel...how can one find and move house suddenly overnight? and the reason for moving is different from novel.

And they skipped the scene where they compared their "tools" (in the novel)...only briefly mentioned in dialogue as something the drunk Luoying wanted to do but didn't happen. 

Hope they don't "sanitise" this drama too much.

Edited by nixorn

Ep is out every wed, fri and sun. But sometimes it comes out in china video channels 1-2 hrs before midnight...eg yesterday...supposed to be fri today but appear b4 midnight on thu. 

Then expect a slight delay b4 someone upload to youtube.

So next ep should appear around midnight of sat-to-sun. 

Only the 1st 3 episodes that time came out 3 together. Special debut.

As for no of ep in season 1...initially said 18...now some said 15. Not 100% sure.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.