Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

3 hours ago, xydboy said:

After watching epi 11, start to feel a little weird. He rejected Guhai at first but when Guhai cared for him and ate the sea cucumber, the smile on his face is like priceless.

have to say, weizhou is really a great actor. so fineeee

so bcos of the uncut version, the series risk getting banned. I'm curious how did the uncut version came out. It will be sad if they can't continue. 

Thank you everyone for sharing info on this series here. Esp Nixorn for starting this. 

5 hours ago, Guest said:

have to say, weizhou is really a great actor. so fineeee

He's the only one out of the 4 main cast to have experience in acting, he's studying in 中国戏曲学院.

And how is he 1.85m tall lah.. can't imagine how tall jingyu is.

31 minutes ago, Guest Hai said:

so bcos of the uncut version, the series risk getting banned. I'm curious how did the uncut version came out. It will be sad if they can't continue. 

Thank you everyone for sharing info on this series here. Esp Nixorn for starting this. 

I think they can release the uncensored version outside China. Unless Singapore MDA or IDA want to interfere, else from Singapore we should be able to access their official YouTube channel for the uncensored version.

8 hours ago, Truvada said:

I think BLY is still in denial of his feelings or not comfortable with being with a guy... but yea, he like Guhai :)

Now Guhai is living in his own house... They can stay together le lor... Will BLY move in? lol

Guhai already call BLY 好媳妇 ! lol

Thanks guys for posting the uncensored version.

Now that bedroom scene makes so much more sense.

Being the senseless romantic that I am, I love this series. There are some ridiculous parts, like the class room where everyone is sleeping, the teenagers who act more like adults than teenagers... the bad acting by the actresses... etc.

I just love that senseless longing by Gu Hai and the subtle acceptance by BLY.

Swoon....

Another filming clip....in tent...no sound, very short....the title said is this this drama serial...but i can't 100% confirm....well, the btm guy does look like Luoyin near end of clip.

Can't see clearly...some fan uploaded....if really Weizhou/Luoyin, another talent??

The latest meet-fan event....is he rapping? Mmm....20feb...isn't it today? morning event? so fast uploaded.

The 2 leads singing title song

They singing end credit song

Above are video-taped by fans....if got official clearer version, will upload later.

Edited by nixorn

19 hours ago, Guest said:

I meant don't upload on Chinese video sites.. Sorry got too excited there! Can't wait for Sunday's episode omg

wait isn't the uncut version uploaded by the offical channel ?
Zhejiang Huace Film & TV Co., Ltd from china ??

Ya, Weizhou (Luoyin) as a singer/musician performed more often in front of big crowd...so he's more used to this. Though Jingyu (Guhai) went on some small tv shows and modelling, it's different from directly interacting with the crowd. 

I wonder the fighting practice is Weizhou's hobby or for the drama serial?.....and around 55sec, his friend on the right not bad looking.

JIngyu's modelling clip....so handsome.

And fighting practice....those poses....he's the one on the left from the start.

Edited by nixorn

When they say rou shu i still dont know wat it means until i see the last videos posted above means Jiu-jitsu Training. Its like those mix martial ground work. In the videos i see Jingyu body being touch a lot from all those pushing and grabbing. I would say i like to train with him lol

I remember reading that for Guhai, they initially looked for an army guy who just finished army to act as him...then the guy quit even b4 filming started. So i guess in a way they intended Guhai to be a fitter guy or someone skilled with some fighting skills...see how Jingyu/Guhai can grab Luoyin so easily...haha.

They singing 味道

seriously jingyu is guhai in real life. he can't be bothered to dance at all lol. whereas weizhou is the complete opposite of bly.

i feel like weizhou is someone who'll audition to be in a kpop boyband...

On 2/17/2016 at 10:30 PM, psarthmei said:

here's a link if anyone wants to read the novel. 

http://www.danmeila.com/chapter/20150321/3396.html

it looks like 97 chapters, but actually these 97 refer to the website's own pagination. i'm on page 24 reading (actual) chapter 109...

Thanks for the link, haven't started reading, looks like quite a fair bit to read eh (need to find the time to read up), haha.

By the way, is each chapter equivalent to one episode of the show, or not necessarily the case?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 13 February 2016 at 10:51 AM, gummibear said:

Thanks for sharing, great movie 

episode 12 must be the sweetest episode to date! i like how guhai keeps saying ly is trying to seduce him xD but when guhai bashes and kicks the clas monitor because of a small mistake.. lol..

Actually find Guhai abit of a bully....need to punch and kick that student so hard? But no choice...he's the handsome lead....haha.

Feel some relationship parts move so fast....eg last ep, suddenly pop over to Guhai's dad place to eat. Then this ep, when Luoyin said tonight don't get too close to me...mmm....did they already get that close b4 this? 

Later the bed scene is "jumped" over...mmm....is it edited by director or later censored?....the practice clip got this part...and Jingyu would say i don't want to say anything, just want to kiss....haha. And this was filmed in nov....do u find Jingyu/Guhai seems abit more muscular at that time? 

Posted b4....from the same dialogue about saliva...

Guhai saying "Zhen Ke Ai" haha.

So if u watched ep12....the way of earning money fast....is play mahjong....hahaha.

Edited by nixorn

12 hours ago, sphere said:

Thanks for the link, haven't started reading, looks like quite a fair bit to read eh (need to find the time to read up), haha.

By the way, is each chapter equivalent to one episode of the show, or not necessarily the case?

not the case actually. for example, episode 12 spans pages 17 to 20, or chapters 87 to 94 of the novel proper. after one week of reading, i'm still on chapter 140 (page 34). it's really like heroin...

I read some viewers' comments....well, it might be too x-rated to show actual action in bed...so this might be the actual full ep 12. Just that though the scene fades off slowly, it would feel better if they pan down to the side of the bed (w/o showing the 2) with the bed shaking abit...finish up the dialogue btw the 2...then go to the "job finished" scene. Ok...imagine too much...haha.

Closeup of JIngyu...think he was singing with the actor as Yangmeng.

Closeup of Weizhou....and now i realise the lady host is the actress as Jin Lulu....she looks better with tied up hair.

Guest ILoveAddicted

There was no sex scene in Episode 12.

The tissues were there because the 2 of them just mutually JO each other, which was edited out from the released version.

The first time they actually had sex was not romantic at all. Gu Hai RAPED Luo Yin. This happened in the future (8 years from the current timeline) when they "reunited" after being separated. All the pent-up feelings just exploded.

20 minutes ago, Guest ILoveAddicted said:

The tissues were there because the 2 of them just mutually JO each other, which was edited out from the released version.

The first time they actually had sex was not romantic at all. Gu Hai RAPED Luo Yin. This happened in the future (8 years from the current timeline) when they "reunited" after being separated. All the pent-up feelings just exploded.

yeah i realised it was a jerk-off session since guhai asked if ly felt good xD

Happened to read this article....there's fear that China might ban gay-themed net drama soon. The article mention 耽美 which means boy's love, originated from japan. The fear comes from the recent off-load of similar net drama serials. Earlier on, maybe they didn't expect net drama to have so many viewers and influence, so less strict....now different story. Really hope they can still make the 2nd season for this drama.

http://finance.shm.com.cn/2016-02/03/content_4440295.htm

Finished all episodes from midnight til morning, im freaking love this show, the chemistry is undeniable, i even watched the episode 12 in chinese haha I don't understand a thing, hope someone will upload with english subtitle and please uncut version? I don't want to assume something happened just by showing the tissue alone

1 hour ago, Guest ILoveAddicted said:

Do you have the english version of the novel?

BLY was smiling when Guhai said that he was seducing him just now while wearing his sleeping robe... He mostly knew that Guhai will follow up when he go back into his bedroom... Haha

Hhmm... What happen and they have to part for 8 years !!!

Saw this short clip....comparing to the ep12 i seen b4....think there's just a few secs extra footage btw the part Guhai move towards Luoyin on the bed and the tissue part....the extra footage is a quick kiss and then some legs showing some struggle. Very fast parts. Not HD resolution.

Edited by nixorn

4 hours ago, psarthmei said:

not the case actually. for example, episode 12 spans pages 17 to 20, or chapters 87 to 94 of the novel proper. after one week of reading, i'm still on chapter 140 (page 34). it's really like heroin...

Ok a little lost...

The link you previously posted only showed 97 chapters, but there is another that has up to chapter 140?

As for page numbering, is this at a different site? Haha...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

15 hours ago, nixorn said:

Actually find Guhai abit of a bully....need to punch and kick that student so hard? But no choice...he's the handsome lead....haha.

Feel some relationship parts move so fast....eg last ep, suddenly pop over to Guhai's dad place to eat. Then this ep, when Luoyin said tonight don't get too close to me...mmm....did they already get that close b4 this? 

Later the bed scene is "jumped" over...mmm....is it edited by director or later censored?....the practice clip got this part...and Jingyu would say i don't want to say anything, just want to kiss....haha. And this was filmed in nov....do u find Jingyu/Guhai seems abit more muscular at that time? 

Posted b4....from the same dialogue about saliva...

Guhai saying "Zhen Ke Ai" haha.

So if u watched ep12....the way of earning money fast....is play mahjong....hahaha.

So sweet!!omg...melting...haha they are really good actors

A local 10min short...well, the leads (teens) are ordinary looking...nothing too sexual....just a realisation at the end.

I tried once, click Download and then the Play icon appears. But on further tries, cannot. Need to log in.

https://www.viddsee.com/video/in-different/ji9ec?utm_source=email&utm_medium=weekly-en

Edited by nixorn

No, ep 13, 14 and 15 not out yet. It's every wed, fri and sun...but usually around midnight will start to see upload in china websites, then youtube. 

Last ep is ep 12....so next wed midnight or if lucky, 11pm+ on tue late night will to see upload of ep13.

Now the sad thing....that'll mean season 1 will end next sun.

10 minutes ago, nixorn said:

No, ep 13, 14 and 15 not out yet. It's every wed, fri and sun...but usually around midnight will start to see upload in china websites, then youtube. 

Last ep is ep 12....so next wed midnight or if lucky, 11pm+ on tue late night will to see upload of ep13.

Now the sad thing....that'll mean season 1 will end next sun.

do you know how long wil it take for s2 to come out? please don't let it be like US Dramas.. -.-;

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Ok a little lost...

The link you previously posted only showed 97 chapters, but there is another that has up to chapter 140?

As for page numbering, is this at a different site? Haha...

oh, those 97 'chapters' are that danmeila website's own pagination. the actual novel has many more chapters, so you get a few chapters on each page per se.

Sadly what i read from author/director's website is they plan to film one season per yr.

They have 2 gay-themed drama series....the other one 逆袭 was shown last yr august...only 9 episodes, even shorter than 上瘾...that was in china's summer vacation period (jul-sep).

This one is shown in winter vacation (jan-feb). Next will be continuing of 逆袭 around aug. Then next jan 上瘾 again.

Of course only briefly mentioned in website...i can't 100% confirm if really like this....or if they would face issue with continuing future seasons.

《逆袭之爱上情敌》网络剧与《上瘾》网络剧都属于季播剧,一年播放一季。《逆袭之爱上情敌》为暑假档,于每年暑假上映。《上瘾》为寒假档,于每年寒假上映,请粉丝们耐心等候。

Edited by nixorn

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.