Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

The song used when Yinzi carried Guhai to bed....

Twinbed - Trouble I'm In

Suspected also some US indie band. 

I don't know if the music (eg Brokeback mt music) and these songs are selected by the filming company...or Weizhou (yinzi) contributed (since he wrote the title and end songs)...but possible since he's in a band himself.

Can't believe season 1 ended so soon .... and thanks Nixorn & otokonoko for the episode! you guys are life savers =D

Gonna try to read the novel after reading so many fan's comment that a fair bit of action/meaning were cut from it!

1 hour ago, otokonoko said:

You should listen to the radio broadcast version I posted earlier on. It is up till where Guhai penetrated BLY and tricked Shihui to the scene to witness the penetration.

@otokonoko: please repost that link. 

Episode15 ended quite abruptly. If I did not know that is the end of sesaon1, I would be thinking there will be episode16. 

Love the show. 

8 hours ago, nixorn said:

Heard this song again....ever heard b4 in early episodes....usually in classroom scenes.

Hero - Family of The Year (US indie band)

l

ONE OF MY FAVES!! But i think they kinda used it awkwardly on a scene. Playing suddenly just like that not suitable for the moment. Well the hell who cares tho LOL

there are rumours on weibo that the ban did not come from the authorities and neither did pptv buy the rights, but that the writer-producer 柴鸡蛋 orchestrated the 'ban' to drum up interest in the upcoming dvd, especially after disappointing sales for the fan meeting in shanghai last saturday. some fans actually called the 广电 authority to clarify and found that it was one of the companies involved who took the videos offline. 

not sure how true the rumours are, but now that chinese fans are furiously sharing the full season via file sharing services, maybe the stunt, if true, will backfire. 

there are also rumours that the actor playing gu hai has terminated his contract with the production cum artiste management company 锋芒. if true, we may not see him in the next season if there's one.

Edited by psarthmei

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

@otokonoko: please repost that link. 

Episode15 ended quite abruptly. If I did not know that is the end of sesaon1, I would be thinking there will be episode16. 

Love the show. 

I felt so too

how could ep15 be the end of a season, it is not conclusive enugh for this season, it didn't end well from a drama serial pt of view too

Think they want to end it with suspense...with the sudden appearance of yinzi's ex gf...like preparing for sequel. Instead of ending it like they would live happily after. That is the risk....if....touch wood...no sequel.

Btw the 2 leads...i like Jingyu or Guhai more....but best to see both actors back....if Guhai or Yinzi change actors....i rather they don't film season 2. Its like HuanZhu GeGe...best one is still ZhaoWei...furthermore this is a continuation of unfinished storyline.

At least now the actors have put a fitting face to the chars...when u read the novel...u think of them.

1 minute ago, John Keifer said:

Haha how come? Maybe a different one or the director miss this one or Gu Hai pretended because he don't want to disappoint little Yin

I think these are the character portraits they did for pre-production... and the director overlooked it.. So I thought it'd be fun just to point that out... :B)

I'm addicted to Addicted... haha!

1 hour ago, nixorn said:

Think they want to end it with suspense...with the sudden appearance of yinzi's ex gf...like preparing for sequel. Instead of ending it like they would live happily after. That is the risk....if....touch wood...no sequel.

Btw the 2 leads...i like Jingyu or Guhai more....but best to see both actors back....if Guhai or Yinzi change actors....i rather they don't film season 2. Its like HuanZhu GeGe...best one is still ZhaoWei...furthermore this is a continuation of unfinished storyline.

At least now the actors have put a fitting face to the chars...when u read the novel...u think of them.

yeah, now i'm always visualising the scenes while reading the later parts of the novel.

About wall photos...i suspect a few of yinzi's dad ones are also the actor's own photos in real life.

Frankly speaking, the poor financial state of yinzi's family isnt very accurately shown....aside from the initial mention of 3 pieces of underwear....to have computer in his house, cant be too poor right? And some viewers familiar with china clothes...said yinzi's clothes are branded...haha.

14 minutes ago, Guest said:

About wall photos...i suspect a few of yinzi's dad ones are also the actor's own photos in real life.

Frankly speaking, the poor financial state of yinzi's family isnt very accurately shown....aside from the initial mention of 3 pieces of underwear....to have computer in his house, cant be too poor right? And some viewers familiar with china clothes...said yinzi's clothes are branded...haha.

Well its china, they can imitate all the brand lah

Guest guest1111
3 hours ago, Guest said:

Well boy's father got a good job isn't it. with the help from gh. so its still alright that they can afford computer at the end.

10 hours ago, otokonoko said:

You should listen to the radio broadcast version I posted earlier on. It is up till where Guhai penetrated BLY and tricked Shihui to the scene to witness the penetration.

I suppose radio broadcast version could only hear/listen to current or future story line eh?

As in can't listen to past episodes right?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

22 minutes ago, sphere said:

I suppose radio broadcast version could only hear/listen to current or future story line eh?

As in can't listen to past episodes right?

From the start.

Season 1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kYqzGa7fjU

Season 2

Edited by otokonoko

I think i saw a PC in YInzi's room already in earlier episodes, long before Guhai helped his dad get a better job. Well, all these are trivia issues, doesn't matter.

Glad to see from some weibo and blogs....the 4 actors were modelling for some fashion magazines including interviews...and the 2 leads are even included in some poll of new handsome leads in net dramas....besides Sheng Yilun from TaiZiFei, the rest in the poll are from normal str8 dramas....so basically just based on popularity and talent.

Also read that the drama is popular in other countries eg Taiwan, Vietnam etc.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

21 hours ago, nixorn said:

Heard this song again....ever heard b4 in early episodes....usually in classroom scenes.

Hero - Family of The Year (US indie band)

don't know why.. when i hear this song it really makes me think of the whole journey of guhai and bailuoyin... T______T it's beautiful

Juice from soompi:

I have some news for today, I translated from my country's fanpage for anyone hasn't known hehe:

1> The negotion to DVD sales is on going and still find no positivity between the investor and the ummm. The investor is trying to convince about the "soft core *I'm not sure if it translate it right, about the money, the budget* to make it possible to release official DVD and will give them to their fans asap. The DVD for the dramas is already finished and ready to be out.

2> The number of Foreign registration to weibo has been keeping flying up like  a rocket since the ban. Trying to get news from the investor, the clips of dramas affects the internet connection of main weibo page and investor's page. Videos about Addicted are still being deleted, while fans keep reup and share them .

3>Because of the growth of number of fans, social media now has an eye on that. Many meetings are made, and Taiwan meeting will be on March 31th. And social media from Taipei now take part in this topic, and so Chinese fans hope Addicted will be saved.

4> Actors from the dramas have to join the meetings, the shows, the interviews and even the fashion brands  :V especially Fans are trying to search and buy clothes and accessories that Johnny has worn in the dramas.

5> Season 2, as planned, will start recording on May 2016 with scripts and locations. Airtime schedule will be showed on next year :v, and the dramas will be on youtube *yayme*. During that time, they will update news and photos for fans.

Fun fact:

6> Johnny and Weizhou still keep their relationships :v Rumors or not, fangirls tried to search their old school time and they know that Johnny and Wizhou still don't have any girl friends, and this fact is confirmed by their friends. In spite of their good acting, Johnny still wants to stay in room with Weizhou to practice more, especially hard acts, and Weizhou spends time for training Johnny's speech voice.  And... they still sleep in one bed * errrgh huhmm*

That's all what I got

The actor as Yinzi's dad is 宋涛...think good friend with WangDong b'cos i see they share many pics and clips in their weibo.

Not sure about his age...but his weibo ended with 78...i suspect 1978...that'll put him similar age with WangDong....37yo.

http://www.weibo.com/anthoysong78

Together at an interview.

686ec058jw1ez6hdj3023j20fq0b2mxq.jpg

Joking with each other by pics.

41c35d88gw1f0px37gs3gj20jq0biq8y.jpg41c35d88gw1f0px3a1xx5j20km0bk0z8.jpg

686ec058gw1f0k2qlf8aqj20hs0hsq3k.jpg686ec058gw1f0lyigppfyj20nq0hsgms.jpg

He got less "cute" pics....mainly focus on his young daughter.

686ec058gw1f0xyx26xdnj20hs0vmmyz.jpg686ec058gw1eze5theyljj20f00qodgy.jpg

If ZouShen see this ad....she would definitely complain. No youtube clip. An ad by SongTao.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/c_8weVFEo4c/

Edited by nixorn

Sorry....sidetrack....watched a few clips of 王东 in a 2015 drama called 克拉恋人...indeed a charming uncle....and they paired him with a younger girl (think her role is an actress/model, abit irritating...well i didn't check what's the story about). Anyway youtube got quite a few cuts of this drama focusing on the romance btw the uncle and the girl....haha.

Korean singer/actor Rain is in it too. Appeared near the middle.

Latest news....see below. Huang jingyu has just joined a big drama with pro actors...but this director Yu zheng's reputation not very good...he was known for copying other ppl's work.

And whether will this affect season 2? It said the below drama start filming now...ShangYin if ok to go ahead will be in may.

I think some fans don't like.

黄景瑜加盟于正新剧《半妖倾城》 网友:求放过

25日,据知情人士透露,因出演网剧《上瘾》一炮而红的黄景瑜已低调加盟于正新剧《半妖倾城》,目前已经进组拍摄,但具体角色尚未知晓。据悉,《半妖倾城》是于正沉寂了两年后再度发力打造的一部新型题材的纯爱偶像剧,讲述了一场妖与人之间的旷世绝恋。

另外,该剧还汇集了张哲瀚、李一桐、何瑞贤、刘敏、米热、安以轩、王茂蕾、张馨予、徐海棠等多位颜值颇高、演技爆表的明星,令人期待。

http://wapbaike.baidu.com/item/%E5%8D%8A%E5%A6%96%E5%80%BE%E5%9F%8E?adapt=1

Seeing the cast list...i also saw Dai Xiangyu...formerly known as dai yangtian when he was in spore.

Think the major cast already there when filming started in dec....i think Jingyu probably play a very small role...or added role?

I saw the above song clip is credited to Bobo. Found it was by a china boy group (2 teens) called Bobo组合.... 井柏然 and 付辛博...the group active from 2007 to 2010...now mid 20s...think i saw 井柏然's name in movies n tv b4.

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-sg/BOBO_(%E7%94%B7%E5%AD%90%E5%9C%98%E9%AB%94)Their mv.

23 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Yeah lor. I imagine its GuHai. 

the lyrics do match guhai more. (voice sounds more lke him too xD)

i've actualy made a playlist of songs that remind me of the show.. this show is just too amazing. i don't think i've ever watched a better gay-themed tv series. not everything about it is perfect, but the emotional parts are so well portrayed by the lead actors, i don't care about anything else.

hailuoyin forever!

While all of  u are still feeling so excited about this
can I conclude that when I m watch such Chinese series

Their top and their btm , are still very manly, not a bit of ....
but I somehow don't see it in Singapore or the rest of the south east Asian kind of movie (incld Taiwan)
Thai obviously, there is one  I can easily guess who is the btm
In sg, when I saw couple walked together, I can easily feel 1 has a "womanly" role too

However, for most of china series, I hardly guess it eg this addicted series that u guys are madly chasing after

and the 逆袭之爱上情敌
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTUMkC2ixfs -> I luv this one esp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rH6xd9z0es

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik-DSk8227g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hfW5MzLPkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqZIiuhFnMI

All from china series : 逆袭之爱上情敌 or 类似爱情

something interesting from soompi again:

They started off the video by wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year of the Monkey (the zodiac).

First question: What is the first line from the show that you can think of now?
Johnny: So you regret meeting a person like me right?
WZ: I'm scared of the pain/I'm scared it'll hurt (lol).

Second question: Strike a pose which you think is your handsomest/best looking.
Johnny: (in a joking manner) I don't have any pose that doesn't look good - they all look good.

Third question: Any movies you watched recently which left an impression on you?
Johnny: Adam's Family (I think? It's the chinese translation of the title so I'm not sure)
WZ: (some chinese movie). I cried again.

Fourth question: What is the most memorable thing that you have eaten recently?
WZ: When I went home and ate the food which my mom cooked. 

Fifth question: Use a cartoon to describe each other.
Johnny: A cartoon...? Are there any cat ones? Robot cat? But not really... just some cat hahaha.
WZ: A cartoon...uh...Tom and Jerry I guess. He is Tom.

Sixth question: Use a cartoon to describe yourself.
Johnny: What is the handsomest cartoon character?
WZ: I guess I'm Jerry.

Seventh question: What do you think are each other's cutest moments?
Johnny: Uh...the cutest moment...when fighting for the bill? Hahaha.
WZ: The cutest is when he...is acting dumb/fooling around. (not very sure what 犯傻 means in this context)

Eight question: What do you think your own cutest moments are?
Johnny: My cutest moment...when I wake up in the morning I guess.
WZ: When I'm acting cute.

ahaha... weizhou thinks jingyu's tom and he's jerry :D

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.