Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

I had to read up on the 2 terms mentioned in above post. They are japanese. For those who need explanation :

"uke

from the Japanese verb 'ukeru' (receive) it's used in anime/manga and fanfiction for the "bottom" or "passive" in a yaoi/shounen-ai (male/male) relationship. 
Generally the shorter, cuter, sweeter of the two... generally."

"seme

The dominant partner. Interestingly, though in most places the dominant partner gives both anal and oral, in Japanese society, it is more normal for the seme to give head to his uke."

Mmm....so it's not just top vs btm. Guhai uke? where got more passive? Thought he's more active?

I think for this couple, it's the not so typically hunk/manly/older....vs twink/feminine/younger.

The actor as Guhai does play out the role characteristics of being more active, more thick-skinned, more horny of the 2...though he turns out to abit cuter (esp with the voice) than the role demanded.

For Luoyin, feel the char's physical appearance can be abit more delicately handsome...but the actor playing him is good enough. Esp being more serious and having "strong back bone" or 骨气.

In the novel...Guhai is the one who cooks well, tidy up the house etc....Luoyin is untidy, eat anything esp unhealthy food....and overall Guhai gave in to him more times. Until now the few ep we seen....we would have thought Luoyin is more fussy and tidy one.

Overall i find the 2 far good enough than some couples in other dramas/movies.   

Edited by nixorn

Love Next Door 2

Synopsis

Love Next Door 2 is a sexy comedy film about love, friendship and sex highlighting on diversity of human being and sex recognition in a society. The story begins again when Kao (Asia) decides not to have sex for 30 days according to a fortuneteller’s advice but Nut (Arm Rattapon), his co-worker, asks to stay with him for a while. Sometimes Nut sleeps in his underwear driving Kao out of control but the more he tries to control, the worse he falls for Nut. In a restaurant where Kao and Nut work for, there are 2 transwomen, Tangkwa (Tanwarin) and Bua (Jennie), having a crush on Kao in the same time so they fight with each other just to win Kao. They are willing to risk losing their long friendship for a waiter they just meet. One day Hanoi (Thanapat), a gay brother, comes to visit his sister who is a restaurant owner. Hanoi tells his sister that he wants to become an air hostess but he can’t swim so Game, a restaurant’s helper, is assigned to help train swimming and that leads Hanoi to feel something different in his heart. They fall in love and they fight for the love they believe it belongs to everyone equally.

Movie (No eng sub)

http://dai.ly/x3re4lq

http://dai.ly/x3rkn9f

I love this Addicted gay drama, 2 leads with handsome face and hot bods and storyline nice. I just love how Guhai keep molesting Bai luoyin lol and this is actually how love starts.

This show indeed is addictive eh, haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 08/02/2016 at 4:43 PM, nixorn said:

About the 2 movies posted above....

- Father and Son (thai)

Ya, the father is hunky and manly...but his acting during kissing and sex scenes..like abit miserable or not used to it. 

The mysterious person who helped him to time travel is the cutest. Too bad they didn't do anything intimate....hahaha.

I don't like the son's look...and acting abit off. 

The 2 built ones would be the gigolo who appeared at the start and the neighbour, not the son's bf.

1st thought is why must portray children of gay parents as having poor life and always feel miserable etc....sigh...well, at least the movie shows how parents would sacrifice anything to protect their children.

One more thought is the mysterious person....if he doesn't give ppl extra chances...then he shouldn't appear to the dad so many times...seems to be have some motive.

You can watch the full show at:

http://www.boyvietnam.net/2016/02/hot-engsub-father-son-full-1h30.html

On 2/11/2016 at 7:04 PM, Glyph said:

Don't click to read if you have not watched it yet eh...

I find this video clip having a similar theme to the Thai movie "Father and Son", both had the "travelling back in time" theme to save someone.

Wonder if one copied the other, or they were purely similar coincidentally? Haha...

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

4 hours ago, otokonoko said:

Too bad each episode is only less than 20min. Can't get enough of each episode.

3 hours ago, xydboy said:

I agree! They should make a full regular episode!!

Agree, but that's the purpose isn't it - to get you hooked to the show like a "drug" addict (hence the title of the show)? Haha.   :P 

上瘾 = heroin 海洛因 = 顾 + 白洛因

The title song is called 海若有因...sounds like if Guhai have Luoyin...what will happen...which we will see as their story unfold....

Composed by the actor as Luoyin...and sang by both of them. The last 4 phrases :

海浪里的喧嚣誓言

若不及那一个拥抱

有没有曾孤独坚守

因为你的天荒地老

The 1st char of each phrase form the song title.

Teaser for ep 10...look like Luoyin set up another bed for Guhai since he officially move in...but as usual Guhai would...haha...but Luoyin also not stupid.

A short clip of them staying together during filming...the 1st part is of the supporting leads who often quarrel in cute manner....then 2nd part is of "Luoyin" with mask...then "Guhai" going to undress b4 sleeping...often they release such clips as a tease...haha.

(Updated with a clear version)

Edited by nixorn

0.jpg

Father and Son, meanwhile, has a more serious tone, with its story of a gay dad who has raised his surrogate son alone after the death of his partner. The kid, weary of being bullied, seeks to break out on his own. He takes up with a guy who it turns out has a crush on the kid’s dad. In limited release at CentralWorld and Esplanade Ratchada

Edited by keepbeingu

0012222.png

29 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Trailer for ep 10...different one from the double beds clip. Now the 2 finally knew each other's identity....oh dear.

Uh oh, look at 因子's face... ji pai jialat liao.

Storyline been used for many dramas for time travelling but overall its ok lah. The best are only sex scenes and the final touching dad-son relationship. :clap::clap::clap:

Edited by Lameua

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

A big gallery of pics from facebook....including pics of the actors during modelling and work outside this drama.

https://www.facebook.com/%E4%B8%8A%E7%99%AE-%E7%B6%B2%E7%B5%A1%E5%8A%87-Addicted-Webseries-Heroin-512235225607900/photos_stream?tab=photos_stream

Eg this one....what? Guhai kissing another guy...haha....think was in a small variety show...he already did some modelling b4 this.

12742016_574967482668007_701601168626408

Ya, I am also more attracted to Guhai...both the char and the actor 黃景瑜....he's like hunk and boy mixed together...and with that cute accent.

The actor as Luoyin...许魏洲....to me, his look differs abit when black face.....vs smile/act innocent....definitely the latter he would look better.

Another of their filming clip....a recent one....seems the 4 were practicing a dance. In the background, the 2 supporting leads (one in purple) were really practicing but the 2 leads...once met up, tends to play like this most of the time...not very clear....think Luoyin is in front....so what's Guhai doing to him from behind? hahaha.

I feel the drama team didn't pay attention to all details.

Found sometimes the clothes are different from scene to scene....not just this ep only. Mostly it's minor...not so obvious.

But the latest ep....how come auto change from underwear/shorts to some track pants? u should know which scene. Unless different nights

1 minute ago, xydboy said:

How come he wake up wearing a different attire? (10:10 onwards)

Like i mentioned....maybe different nights....but doesn't look like it.

Another possibility is they filmed on different days...one is night....another is daytime....and the clothes team neglected the consistency.

Last possibility is initially they filmed with Luoyin wearing singlet and underwear....then later when filming the morning scene with Guhai's hand over that area....they feared that this is too X-rated....and toned down the nakedness of Luoyin.

But indeed the difference is too obvious.

Somehow I got the feeling the Guhai in real life is bi. No straight guy will randomly go around kissing guys.

I find Weizhou more adorable thab Guhai(even though he loooks cute too).

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Somehow I got the feeling the Guhai in real life is bi. No straight guy will randomly go around kissing guys.

I find Weizhou more adorable thab Guhai(even though he loooks cute too).

Me too! I think weizhou is really cute.. In a "don't bother me" kind of way. 

Anyone realises the opening is almost like a love letter from guhai to yinzi? The last few lyrics actually say "I want to be with you until the end of time" .. And the MV starting also shows 2 bags , cactuars (all memorable symbols of their love) .. I know people feel like sometimes the series lack polishing but I think the writers/director actually put quite a lot of effort into it. Maybe the censoring of scenes affected the quality in the end.. 

Guest 白络因
7 hours ago, marcoc said:

EP 11 previews shows that BLY kana kidnapped ! Will Guhai rescued him? Still have to wait till this Fri for EP 11 !!! :huh:

Guhai is the one to kidnap BLY....

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.