Male HQ

Katong Swimming Complex

I just got a news from a friend who just returned from Katong pool just now. 

Someone very desperate/hungry for cock barged into another person’s cubicle while there were people changing at the bench. :doh:
The victim pushed the intruder out out his cube immediately. :thumbdown:
Tsk tsk. Desperate also cannot anyhow do, yeah. 
@Victim: Hope you have recovered from the brute shock

@Intruder: Be socially responsible. Keep two cocks distance away from everyone. Don’t give the gay society another bad name. 

oh well,,, pool closing tomorrow. See you guys a month from later. 
Mask up, stay home, stay safe. 

42 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Someone very desperate/hungry for cock barged into another person’s cubicle while there were people changing at the bench. :doh:

@Intruder: Be socially responsible. Keep two cocks distance away from everyone. Don’t give the gay society another bad name. 

Maybe his target to get atleast one cock before the pool close tmrw. Hehe

On 4/6/2020 at 1:58 PM, bluerunner said:

Who is this desperate guy? Describe hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dexter9898 said:

anyone knows how the booking of slots work?

Is it that one can only swim & shower within that one hour time-slot and must leave the facility within that hour?

I think they do a headcount of people going in and out of the pool. Not sure if they chase people out after 1 hr though. 

https://www.myactivesg.com/Read/2020/6/Covid19-How-to-book-a-pool-or-gym-time-slot

1 hour ago, dexter9898 said:

Is it that one can only swim & shower within that one hour time-slot and must leave the facility within that hour?

You can book from activeSG apps, per slot is limit to Max 50pax, every slot got 50 minutes to swimming. Need to left in 1 hour time once after swim and shower 

2 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

Why not? Actual swim time is only 50min. Once time is up, they will get you out of water. If you need more time to shower, get out of water earlier. 

@begleitung: They do check how many ppl booked the slot and how many people going in. They also check to see if anyone in toilet before letting other people from another slot to get in. They got do work one, ok. 

31 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Why not? Actual swim time is only 50min. Once time is up, they will get you out of water. If you need more time to shower, get out of water earlier. 

@begleitung: They do check how many ppl booked the slot and how many people going in. They also check to see if anyone in toilet before letting other people from another slot to get in. They got do work one, ok. 

Lol, i did not say they do not work. I never stayed beyond one hour. I was just wondering, if if the number did not talky of who went in and out, how would they know who overstayed? Do they really checked every hour? 

I believe the max number of people depends on the pool size capacity, doesn’t seem to be 50pax per slot for every pool. 

The time slot booking would have turned off once the limit for that hour is hit.

And yes they do check everywhere before letting the next batch in. 

32 minutes ago, swimboisg said:

I believe the max number of people depends on the pool size capacity, doesn’t seem to be 50pax per slot for every pool. 

The time slot booking would have turned off once the limit for that hour is hit.

And yes they do check everywhere before letting the next batch in. 

Thks 4 confirming the checks.

46 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

@begleitung: You really ought to read and be more mindful when you do reading. 😎

Edited by bluerunner
Edited w detail
25 minutes ago, swimboisg said:

I think that max size of 50 is outline by the gahmen regardless what’s the complex area size. Likewise for gym. 
That’s what I understand. Perhaps, someone who knows better could comment. 

59 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I think that max size of 50 is outline by the gahmen regardless what’s the complex area size. Likewise for gym. 
That’s what I understand. Perhaps, someone who knows better could comment. 

50 per pool is correct:  „The operating capacity of these facilities is restricted to 10 sq m per person, or a maximum of 50 people per facility.“

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/coronavirus-sportsg-introduces-strict-physical-distancing-measures-ahead-of-reopening-of

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, MikeC said:

I was told 2 Sunday evenings ago (happened to be the last night pool was open to the public) that Katong Pool is temporary closed from 29 Sep for "technical equipment" renovation (whatever that means) for 2-3 weeks.  No confirmed date on when it will reopen. 

Have to switch to other pools for the time being 😢

Thks 4 the update! At leastt they r not closing more pool!