Male HQ

Absolute Sauna

thanks for sharing this bit of info with us. i should have guessed by now TC never intended to honour its promise to make a comeback, not to mention the multiple-visit passes in-lieu of advance payment made. otherwise, ex-TC staff would have waited for the new place to start and not cross over to Absolute.

i fully understand that running a sauna is not easy and businesses come and go. i would rather they just fold and be absolute assholes than make empty promises & pretend to be all nice to their own kind.

TC should at least just allow the Singapore multiple-visit pass to be used in their HK establishment.

Guest lionel

My experience tonight:

Got lucky, got myself a hunky muscle guy. Did it 3 times. 3 different rooms. Shiok. Exchanged numbers. I suppose it helps if your body looks decently gymfit too. Nuff said

hi silversailorduo

would love to meet up with u one day at absolute and see if we click

i love ur reviews of absolute, very objective

i also love it that u said "I suppose it helps if your body looks decently gymfit too. Nuff said"

this is exactly what i meant, can't get any guys don't say place boring, u choose ppl , ppl choose u .

i got my guys on wed and i never say its boring

and abang say i m the staff there

meet me there then abang? but provided we click and can have fun. then u will see i m just like any customer just like u.

and sorry for the earlier post, press wrongly

Guest diappointed
"abang say i m the staff there".. I never use affirmative tone but you let the cat out of the bag... sorry, bye bye Absolute!

You aint getting enough of the gay business with just only 20 guys on Thursday, as reported earlier.

i agree . 20 multiply by 16 u get only 320 plus and minus how to survive with less than 20 ppl in a spa? during tc time me and my friends when there is a weekend or eve of holiday we always looking forward to the day to go tc, if can attract such ppl than i would say is a success. but cant even attract us ler?management need to do more home work as till today they still not sure wat we goers want in a spa.there is alot of feedback in trevvy and bw for them to follow up but they do it their way. let it be lor.

i agree . 20 multiply by 16 u get only 320 plus and minus how to survive with less than 20 ppl in a spa? during tc time me and my friends when there is a weekend or eve of holiday we always looking forward to the day to go tc, if can attract such ppl than i would say is a success. but cant even attract us ler?management need to do more home work as till today they still not sure wat we goers want in a spa.there is alot of feedback in trevvy and bw for them to follow up but they do it their way. let it be lor.

Yes. Give us back TC. we really miss it, though TC has disappointed many of its loyal customers by not not honoring its promise to reopen.

Guest ah man
Yes. Give us back TC. we really miss it, though TC has disappointed many of its loyal customers by not not honoring its promise to reopen.

wah piah the ppl in singapore want the return of towel club. the layout and fun is already lock in their mind. the success of stuart koe and jim.

I was at Absolute last sat evening. The crowd was thin even at 7 pm which normally should be the prime time. Spend some time with friend at the cafe, seeing the same faces went up and down of the premise. The crowd got worse after 9 pm, left a handful of us. My friend and i sat on the wooden stairs, trying to figure out what has actually gone wrong with that place.... :unsure:

I was at Absolute last sat evening. The crowd was thin even at 7 pm which normally should be the prime time. Spend some time with friend at the cafe, seeing the same faces went up and down of the premise. The crowd got worse after 9 pm, left a handful of us. My friend and i sat on the wooden stairs, trying to figure out what has actually gone wrong with that place.... :unsure:

if the management can accept feed back from spa goers than crowd will go back. right now it seems management cant be bother with cleints feed back , since they have no experience in opening a spa, new inexperience partners.

if the management can accept feed back from spa goers than crowd will go back. right now it seems management cant be bother with cleints feed back , since they have no experience in opening a spa, new inexperience partners.

My views are their management has infact reviewed some of our feedback such as getting in new sofa set, honoured ex tc membership pass inreturn for 5 free passes, serve food at the cafe etc. Certain requests they might not able to meet such as having a Jacuzzi or hot pool since the building cannot withstand the weight.

Last sat was a frustrating event as their steam was down ( or it has been switched off due to low volume of customers ?). The steam room is their only facilities and w/o operating it, there was nothing else to do...especially when the crowd was so thin, couldnt even think of having fun!

Is Absolute really going, going, gone? I certainly dont wish that!

What must be done imminently? Well for starters, since there is the least possibility to add or alter to the infrastructure, the management should look into the software part...ie. price and service. The place aint attracting the crowd because there isnt enough gay-magnets ie. try to offer the following price structure

薄利多销

- National Serviceman at $10 per entry

- those with valid gym membership at $15 per entry

- China Nationals at $15 per entry

Once you pull in these 'attractive' people, the crowd will come in. You would rather have a crowd, than having no one.

Remember in this business, word of mouth (oops pun intended) is very important.

What must be done imminently? Well for starters, since there is the least possibility to add or alter to the infrastructure, the management should look into the software part...ie. price and service. The place aint attracting the crowd because there isnt enough gay-magnets ie. try to offer the following price structure

薄利多销

Once you pull in these 'attractive' people, the crowd will come in. You would rather have a crowd, than having no one.

have given some gd feedback and happening events to absolute boss. am sure absolute will win back the crowd soon.boss is willing to do some changes finally.

Guest Friend of Absolute

Absolute actually have various promotions and theme nights ongoing now... do check www.absolute.sg regularly

From their website are the following details:

Mondays - Pair of Aces (2 for the price of 1)

Wednesdays - Club Alpha (18 to 24 years old get free entry)

Thursdays - Flex ($16 for those who flash their gym membership card)

Fridays - TAG ( Tag And Grab skin night)

Sundays - SSS Sunday (Swimwear or underwear)

Guest Friend of Absolute

apologies for the large font in previous post.... haha didn't realise it was that big

anyway, their steamroom have been working really well all this while. The steamroom may sometimes be off when the timer finishes so should ask the staff to switch it back on.

And, quite a few improvements have been made or in the process of being done:

(1) shower area, toilet cubicles and private rooms actually have hooks for us to hang our towels... do look out for them :)

(2) dark room corridor lights are now more conducive for cruising.

(3) cafe actually sells food from 12noon when absolute opens... so can actually drop by for lunch or suntan at their rooftop cafe. They actually give 2 free passes when we visit before 3pm weekdays.

(4) If you had purchased or are going to purchase the 6 visits pass... and you have a tc membership... show them the card and enjoy 5 additional visits. :) A gesture of goodwill from the management.

(5) If not, there are other passes that can help us save... for example the 3days or 5days consecutive pass which are extremely cheap for the weekends compared to the single day pass.

(6) Finally... keep a lookout... more surprises and improvements coming our way I heard :)

薄利多销

wat is so special about China National???

Just because they won the Silver medal, they are entitled to lower rate? This is ridiculous.... :swear:

wat is so special about China National???

Just because they won the Silver medal, they are entitled to lower rate? This is ridiculous.... :swear:

Dont start a war of words here, you are really ridiculous and jumping to conclusions!

I mentioned Chinese nationals because there are scores of Chinese nationals who are studying in Singapore. On the condition that they show their student pass, I think the management could charge them a lower fee.

Dont start a war of words here, you are really ridiculous and jumping to conclusions!

I mentioned Chinese nationals because there are scores of Chinese nationals who are studying in Singapore. On the condition that they show their student pass, I think the management could charge them a lower fee.

then instead of saying " chinese nationals", say students lah, u think only chinese nationals are students is it?

They Laugh at me coz iam different, but I laugh at them coz they all are same

You have to be very clear and concise.... use the word 'student' instead of 'china national'. :angry:

You have to be very clear and concise.... use the word 'student' instead of 'china national'. :angry:

No need to over-react.... taxme... you really are trying to become obnoxious here... anyway, will our (feasible) suggestions going to be implement by the management of Absolute is of paramount importance here!

If and only if, despite all 'CPR' effort fails to arouse the interest of fellow gay men, Absolute should quickly wind-down the business (with ample advance notice to Pass Holders) in order to minimise losses. Perhaps the management could consolidate all our opinions etc and come up with a better layout, more facilities-sauna cum spa in the near future.

If and only if, despite all 'CPR' effort fails to arouse the interest of fellow gay men, Absolute should quickly wind-down the business (with ample advance notice to Pass Holders) in order to minimise losses. Perhaps the management could consolidate all our opinions etc and come up with a better layout, more facilities-sauna cum spa in the near future.

from the sound of your postings so far.. you seems to want badly for Absolute to wind-down their business... not sure what is your intention here? so that you can open a new gay sauna yourself once you remove one "treat", perhaps? who knows?... :whistle:

Absolute actually have various promotions and theme nights ongoing now... do check www.absolute.sg regularly

From their website are the following details:

Mondays - Pair of Aces (2 for the price of 1)

Wednesdays - Club Alpha (18 to 24 years old get free entry)

Thursdays - Flex ($16 for those who flash their gym membership card)

Fridays - TAG ( Tag And Grab skin night)

Sundays - SSS Sunday (Swimwear or underwear)

Dear Friend of Absolute,

Thank you for your posting on Absolute. If you are going to be a regular spokesman for Absolute, I suggest that you sign up as a member so that you can make changes to your postings.

Although as a non-member, you can still post, but you can't make changes to your posting and it will result in inconvenience to yourself (to repost posting of the same message) and to the moderators.

As guest, anyone can claim they are friend of this sauna or friend of that sauna, etc. I would rather prefer Absolute staff to post as they have already signed up as a member (see start of this thread).

This request is to prevent unnecessary problems which may arise with regards to your posting as we have no way to confirm if you are really who you say you are.

It is also to protect the interest of our BWers should there be any discrepancies with pricing, dates, etc. of which you may not be made accountable as you are not a spokesperson for Absolute Sauna.

薄利多销

YES...charge cheaper and the place get crowded and dirty and ppl like u start to complain about lack of rooms, clealiness etc...and also..u get all kinds of crowds...

Guest Newbie

Never go absolute before. Wanted to try go on sunday night when is swimwear or underwear nite, but when reach there, wat will i expect ar? straight go in & cruise ar? :blink:

Never go absolute before. Wanted to try go on sunday night when is swimwear or underwear nite, but when reach there, wat will i expect ar? straight go in & cruise ar? :blink:

To cruise or to be cruised... that is the question!

Anyways, I support gachi's suggestion. Having an official voice on the forum can be advantageous to Absolute.

Your response makes us feel engaged. Its like over in HWZ or VR-Zone forums, where the official distributors have an account too and respond to their clients troubles and queries on the forum itself. This was one crucial point which made me decide on buying from Brand X motherboard/graphics card/hard disk - it was the support and level of familiarity with the staff.

Its thursday tomorrow, and I look forward to gym night again. Hope the improvements mentioned by 'Friend of Absolute' are as good as claimed. Will post a review if its worth talking about.

from the sound of your postings so far.. you seems to want badly for Absolute to wind-down their business... not sure what is your intention here? so that you can open a new gay sauna yourself once you remove one "treat", perhaps? who knows?... :whistle:

Oops I certainly dont wish Absolute to wind down... the furthest from my mind as I post my messages.

And never would I venture into this business as I dont have the guts to take such risk!

Enough said?

Guest -mottobono-
Yesterday I was at Pagoda Street but cannot find absolute location. Are they hiddened behind the alley or what?

Just go into their website and find the location with map

Cheers

I went there again today.Absolute has revised some promotion for young plu age 18-24 for Monday , Wednesday and Saturday.Those who have enter b4 7pm also could have complimentary meal on weekend(not sure Saturday or Sunday as its website has not updated yet),I love to go on Sunday as I could see nice speedo hunk.

Knowing the young crowd have the most bargaining power, the management revised and have promotion to attract it patrons.Hence , rumour as posted by member Abang mentioned that its will wind-down the business is not valid at all.

To the management of Absolute, kindly improve the brightness of the staircase especially the first step staircase between lockers room and upper floor.

Guest Newbie

i mean go in den straight change into trunks & walk around?

As part of Absolute's grand opening promotions, we are pleased to announce the following great offers for our members.

Pair of Aces (Every Monday)

1 plus 1: 2 to enter at 1 entry fee!

Absolute Alpha (18-24 years old)

Free entry every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday!

Absolute Flex (Gym Members)

Flash your gym membership card and pay only $16 every Tuesday & Thursday!

Absolute Tag And Grab (Skin with a twist)

Every Friday, pay only $20 or just $12 after 3am!

Receive a complimentary meal*** when you visit before 7pm!

Absolute SSS Sundays (Swimwear)

Time to flaunt your sexy trunks for a fun-filled Sunday! Open till Monday morning 8am!

Receive a complimentary visit pass when you visit before 7pm!

All Members

(1) As a gesture of goodwill from management, you will receive 5 additional visits when you flash your TC card and purchase a 6 visits pass.

(2) Receive 2 complimentary visit passes when you visit before 4pm on weekdays.

- Absolute is a private men’s club for ADULTS over 18 years old.

- All offers are valid for a limited period only.

- All offers not valid with any other promotions.

- ***Meal subject to availability.

P.S : More additions and surprises coming your way soon! :lol:

Edited by Absolute

I went there again today.Absolute has revised some promotion for young plu age 18-24 for Monday , Wednesday and Saturday.Those who have enter b4 7pm also could have complimentary meal on weekend(not sure Saturday or Sunday as its website has not updated yet),I love to go on Sunday as I could see nice speedo hunk.

Knowing the young crowd have the most bargaining power, the management revised and have promotion to attract it patrons.Hence , rumour as posted by member Abang mentioned that its will wind-down the business is not valid at all.

To the management of Absolute, kindly improve the brightness of the staircase especially the first step staircase between lockers room and upper floor.

place need to be dark too bright. left only steam rm for cruising . the 3rd floor maze how to cruise with the tv playing pxxn there?not many ppl dare to parade pass the tv to the maze. all eyes will divert attection as u walk pass.The 4th floor cruisng area also too bright if touch hands both go in ok if kanna rejected so embrassing many eyes can see so bright.roof top also too bright not romantic enough.overall boring place

Guest ABSzz-888

after hearing all the feed back here, i decided to take a look at absolute yesterday

i went at five pm and place is indeed nice and clean

it was bad at first and mostly very matured crowd and no mascular guys or young guys even

by 6 pm plus it was different

the place got crowded with many young guys and mascular guys

i had 2 guys of my type

by 7pm to 9pm the place was packed with most room occupied

by 11 pm the crowd starts to died out

i left at around 11 plus

so did i come on right day or was i lucky?

i wonder where did the negative feedback about absolute crowd and place comes from?

oh yes the last steps of some of the stair cases needs lights a bit dark there.

Aiyo please la .... no need to be so political i am sure you are absolute guy or their supporter..... they pay u to write this is it. The day u was talking about i was there and its astrocious and think of spending such a dollar on this place.

1. going up and down the stairs makie anyone tired.

2. the dark room or maze not big or dark enough for any actions

3. lockers are so clse that i feel so intimidated in the locker.

4. think they use fancy baths and wash hands but it looks so un friendly

i think i probably only go absoulte to sit and relax other than that i dont expect anything as i have already paid for the 6 passes. the management have to be more creative to bring the crowd rather leave it as it is and hope that the guys will just come with this kind of 1 time nice postings

after hearing all the feed back here, i decided to take a look at absolute yesterday

it was bad at first and mostly very matured crowd and no mascular guys or young guys even

i had 2 guys of my type

i left at around 11 plus

i wonder where did the negative feedback about absolute crowd and place comes from?

Guest disappointed again

i had 2 guys of my type

i left at around 11 plus

the crowd was gd i must agree last nite maybe is due to free entry for below 24 . but do absolute really need 3 tv in the whole spa? i been to many spa most of them have only 1 . y need 3 ? i rather watch live action than tv? as the brightness of the tv spolit the whole mood.

Guest ABSzz-888
Aiyo please la .... no need to be so political i am sure you are absolute guy or their supporter..... they pay u to write this is it. The day u was talking about i was there and its astrocious and think of spending such a dollar on this place.

1. going up and down the stairs makie anyone tired.

2. the dark room or maze not big or dark enough for any actions

3. lockers are so clse that i feel so intimidated in the locker.

4. think they use fancy baths and wash hands but it looks so un friendly

i think i probably only go absoulte to sit and relax other than that i dont expect anything as i have already paid for the 6 passes. the management have to be more creative to bring the crowd rather leave it as it is and hope that the guys will just come with this kind of 1 time nice postings

goodness i realise that anyone who just post a positive comment about absolute

someone will bound to trash the comments no matter how objective about it

i use to wonder why all the negative comments when are there are good comments too

so i went to see for myself the first time

now i get trash for writing a simple comment

i think all these guys who keep trashing absolute must be the management or supporter for 17

r u paid to trash comment here then?

I think china nationals who are studying definitely fall under category students. Dont be so racist....what about malaysian nationals, myanmar nationals, indonesians, filipino.....

You got your own agenda is it....you like Chinese is it? Wait till ...they over do it and put 'chinese only'

I think china nationals who are studying definitely fall under category students. Dont be so racist....what about malaysian nationals, myanmar nationals, indonesians, filipino.....

You got your own agenda is it....you like Chinese is it? Wait till ...they over do it and put 'chinese only'

Moderator, isnt it time to impose a rule that only verified members can make postings on this forum?

The recent onslaught of 'guests' may not constructive at all... I think it is time to insist that only registered members can post their comments and

each email address is only entitled to one registration. Members who have not contributed a comment or so within a year should re-registered. This to me, is a way of controlling visitors to give one-liners that are so off-tangent.... yes Absolute should honour all student pass holders...

Guest YES: GUEST!

wow, such hardliner comment.

"chinese nationals" is really a silly promotion - (yah yah, i heard, it shld be students. but just not myanmar, burmese etc students.. chinese right?)

anyway, isn't blowing wind a forum without an attitude?

having a picture and registering ur member doesn't make your comments more valid than those put by guests. it only puts an image to stupid comments and verifies it further.

i had 2 guys of my type

i left at around 11 plus

think tomolo friday going to be packed with cuties in nude.

wow, such hardliner comment.

"chinese nationals" is really a silly promotion - (yah yah, i heard, it shld be students. but just not myanmar, burmese etc students.. chinese right?)

anyway, isn't blowing wind a forum without an attitude?

having a picture and registering ur member doesn't make your comments more valid than those put by guests. it only puts an image to stupid comments and verifies it further.

For the last time, I am not in this line of business and yes, whether you like it or not, I do wish to have geninue comments from members and not one-off guests in this forum... high-handed but necessary as this forum is becoming a wet market... cut down personal attack and be constructive... We need gay saunas here in Singapore...

No more frivolous personal attack, please..

Edited by abang

Sigh. I really feel for the Absolute management. First of all, maybe I should offer a small apology for suggesting to make the place brighter. The few comments which came in today seem to say that the corridors are now too bright?!?! Oh dear... seems like our gay 'community' is like a rainbow, entire spectrum of brightness is expected... I rest my case. Management, do what you want with the lighting. It doesnt bother me much as I got lucky again today.

Yeah, I went today. Gym night, $16 entry, arrived at about 820pm. Quite nice to see a good crowd of people there. Looks more lively. Majority gymfit and big guys, a few chubs. Too bad that it was drizzling by the time I made my way up to the roof. Shall hazard another suggestion to put a proper shelter to keep the rain out (and I'm sure there will be someone saying that no shelter is better for ventilation, haiz).

Steam room was nice. Not as dark as i initially thought. Many guys in the showers today. EYE CANDY! woot. Just dont understand why only half of the showers were working.

Nice to see some expats in the place. I saw a big sized hunky african american, one indian expat and one caucasian guy.

Didn't have any food as I was chatting up a cute guy 8 years my senior but not looking his age at all.

Yup, got lucky, had a great time with this nice and charming cutie. exchanged numbers, yada yada :)

too tired. good night all. Yeah yeah, from the tone of my post, guests are welcome to assume that I am either Absolute staff and management. Whatever. Suit yourselves, each to his own. Just baffles me as to why positive or semi-positive comments must automatically equate to a publicity stunt. Sheesh.

Absolute's management team have been working hard to bring crowd. They have added in many freebies such as free passes and meals to woo in those who are hesitate to try their new facilities. Good effort and gestures, hopefully their business will pick up from here.

Competitiion can be fierce, Absolute needs to take effort and do more homework to attract those who frequent other established saunas.

Their corrior blue light has been dimmed and the place is more conducive now. That area showing pxxns should be shifted as it caused distraction for those preferred to cruise and those who were watching the pxxns. It is also too bright at that area, perhaps they should screen the pxxn in a designated room and who knows, the viewers might want to have some hanky panky while watching the pxxns..haha :rolleyes:

Guest lionel
Sigh. I really feel for the Absolute management. First of all, maybe I should offer a small apology for suggesting to make the place brighter. The few comments which came in today seem to say that the corridors are now too bright?!?! Oh dear... seems like our gay 'community' is like a rainbow, entire spectrum of brightness is expected... I rest my case. Management, do what you want with the lighting. It doesnt bother me much as I got lucky again today.

Yeah, I went today. Gym night, $16 entry, arrived at about 820pm. Quite nice to see a good crowd of people there. Looks more lively. Majority gymfit and big guys, a few chubs. Too bad that it was drizzling by the time I made my way up to the roof. Shall hazard another suggestion to put a proper shelter to keep the rain out (and I'm sure there will be someone saying that no shelter is better for ventilation, haiz).

Steam room was nice. Not as dark as i initially thought. Many guys in the showers today. EYE CANDY! woot. Just dont understand why only half of the showers were working.

Nice to see some expats in the place. I saw a big sized hunky african american, one indian expat and one caucasian guy.

Didn't have any food as I was chatting up a cute guy 8 years my senior but not looking his age at all.

Yup, got lucky, had a great time with this nice and charming cutie. exchanged numbers, yada yada :)

too tired. good night all. Yeah yeah, from the tone of my post, guests are welcome to assume that I am either Absolute staff and management. Whatever. Suit yourselves, each to his own. Just baffles me as to why positive or semi-positive comments must automatically equate to a publicity stunt. Sheesh.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was there at 7 plus too, not too bad good crowd got lucky with 3 mascular guys.

we should meet up silversailorduo :P

Absolute's management team have been working hard to bring crowd. They have added in many freebies such as free passes and meals to woo in those who are hesitate to try their new facilities. Good effort and gestures, hopefully their business will pick up from here.

Competitiion can be fierce, Absolute needs to take effort and do more homework to attract those who frequent other established saunas.

Their corrior blue light has been dimmed and the place is more conducive now. That area showing pxxns should be shifted as it caused distraction for those preferred to cruise and those who were watching the pxxns. It is also too bright at that area, perhaps they should screen the pxxn in a designated room and who knows, the viewers might want to have some hanky panky while watching the pxxns..haha :rolleyes:

u know 17 was charge before not for gay sauna but procession of pxxn gay dvd. learn from lesson. no illegal stuffs in the spa please.think there r exhibitionist who want to do live show in spa watch live performance for free better.

"no illegal stuffs in the spa please.think there r exhibitionist who want to do live show in spa watch live performance for free better"

HAHA, maybe the management should put up a sign "ANY LEWD BEHAVIOUR WOULD BE REPORTED TO POLICE" :rolleyes: Sound familiar rite ? Just kidding ..hehehe

Edited by thaiboyz