Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

OCS used to have open showers and it was really such a great time to check all the hot guys around you out. There was once when I had weekend duty and jerked one off when I had the whole toilet to myself

On 9/27/2016 at 0:15 AM, 72%dark said:

To someone who likes chubs, sure, why not.

Anyway, back to the topic, my NSF life was unexciting, and my NS unit is a parade of genuinely straight guys with dad bods (many of them really are dads). But I confess... I did once briefly sorta make out with someone in the FCC shower room after taking IPPT... We were the first two to finish our 2.4 so we had the shower room to ourselves for a short while... lol

On 10/28/2016 at 10:56 AM, share said:

Happens to me years back at East Coast beach. Went to take shower after my swim & tan. Paid the uncle to use the bathroom. It's the old non upgraded type, metal door bathroon with a gap below... Half way in my shower I heard the uncle spraying water outside. Routine cleaning I thought. I had to pause my wanking incase he hear me. Saw water flowing into my bathroom. Didn't think anything of it. I continued & enjoyed myself with water running, I shot my load... His cleaning stop shortly after.
When I walk out. Saw him sitting at the counter as per normal... He gave me a cheeky smile. Said nice. Quite long... & asked me to come back again...
I puzzled over what he said... Later than i realised that he can see me... Oh gosh! It's the water mirror... Lesson learnt...

this is amazing that people can make out in the fcc showers when there are so many people but if you can catch the inbetween timing, yes the toilets are empty

speaking of that, the fcc showers maybe due to poor drainage usually forms big puddle of water where you can see the reflection next door very clearly

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 6:35 AM, Guest 3SG JJ said:

I was a 3SG posted to a combat unit during NS but a slip disc led to a down Pes halfway through, and I got to serve out the remainder of my time as a HQ clerk. With more free time and staying out more, I was able to explore my closeted side more and was curious about bdsm, so went on a fetish site where I chatted online with a couple of others for a few weeks.

Was able to arrange a meet up with one guy for a overnight session. Met him and another guy at a hotel and he took us up to his room. There he ordered us to strip to our underwear and surrender our folded civvies which he locked in the safe. After that we were told to put on our uniforms and boots, with full camo and LBV. The other guy turn out to be an arty officer, a LTA who had just ORD and was going NTU. We checked out each out in the cramped bathroom as we changed - he was lean and had a cut cock, while I still kept in shape and was uncut. Both of us were about the same at 173-174 tall, he wore dark green briefs while I wore dark brown briefs. 

When we came out fully dressed we found our host/dom had also changed into a US Army uniform, complete with LBV, patches and mask. He order both of us to lower our pants as he inserted a buttplug up each of us and used a toggle rope to tie our cock and balls while forming a firm rope collar around our necks. It was creative and arousing as both of us were hard when he was done. Then he had us pull back on our briefs and pants before kneeling with our hands behind our heads. Then he use a pair of army socks to stuff into our mouths as gags. After that he took out more ropes and tied us up on separate chairs facing each other, but not before pulling down our trousers to our knees.

Over the next two or three hours he would take turns to pull our cocks out to edge and stroke but never letting either of us cum. Both of us were moaning under our gags and each time he got close he would tuck our cocks back into our briefs and switch to the our captive. Making us watch each other also kept us hard (and painful!). I think I was edged three times before he finally took it all the way and let me cum into my briefs. He then let me watch as he did the same for the LTA. Our briefs were all wet and sticky when he unremoved our gags and let us drink a glass of water.  After that we each had to jerk ourselves off and cum before we were allowed to rest. Needless to say, after such an intense double cumming, both of us were able to fall asleep despite the ropework on us.  Though I did feel awkward wearing wet and sticky briefs under my pants.

The next morning we were woken up early by our dom and made to jerk each other off. Only after we had cummed again did he release our ropes and let us shower and clean up. Both of us showered together and helped clean each other up before changing into clean clothes and going downstairs for breakfast. 

It was my most intense experience, though I did not go back for anymore sessions, I still kept in contact with both the LTA and the dom when I ORD last month.

Hot!!

• 2 weeks later...

was it his first bj from a guy, what was his reaction when he was brought to cum by your mouth? must have cum a lot since you guys were confined for so long. did he curse and groan very loudly?

21 hours ago, Guest guest said:

was it his first bj from a guy, what was his reaction when he was brought to cum by your mouth? must have cum a lot since you guys were confined for so long. did he curse and groan very loudly?

I don't think it was his first time, but we didn't really talked about it after. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I developed fetish for NS boys after joining NS, sadly nothing happened inside my camp or with my camp mates (although I did have more than a dozen sexual encounters when I was outside camp)

I have low resistance to NS boys in uniforms.

during my time in camp, there were always a few gays around my area while I use Grindr or Jackd, but most of them are discreet (discreet your mother), or not open enough, or not brave enough, the rest open ones are not interested in my or the other round.

There was a gay camp mate on Grindr wanted to have fun with me, but my libido was very low during that period of time.

So,,,I was very much a very guai boy boy during my NS (in camp only, outside camp different)

Thinking of hot trainee NSFs in uniforms still make me want to faint, lol.

If there is a vocations as "sexual relief for trainees" jobscope: help nsfs fap, rim, finger, anal, oral....I would gladly take this job LOL

On ‎28‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:00 AM, vinc85 said:

. On the way he, we kept disturbing each other on the usual "gay" stuff. 

When we entered the building toilet, it was empty as it was pretty late and all the camp guys had left for the day. We strip naked in the toilet and I couldn't help but stare at the nice package J's got. He caught me staring and commented something like "eh mai gay leh.. u also have.. no need see until lidat.."... We went into our individual cubical to shower. Halfway through, he said "the water here very cold sia... not hot water.. yours have right? i come your side shower..." and just came over to my cubicle.. He was already spotting a hard on when he walked in. "like huh? wanna touch?" he said.. I grabbed his dick and started playing with it.. "wanna suck?".. I was really excited and scared at the same time so i shot back "..I'll suck if you suck mine.." He immediate squat down and took my whole dick in his mouth and started to suck. 

Well, we took turns to suck each other off until both of us cum.. Headed back to ship acting like nothing happened. It was my one and only encounter with him, after which he posted out :( We lost contact but i found out not long after he is happily married his then gf/current wife. 

erm what is the usual gay stuff har? esp he is that type of "straight" men who usu will make remarks like "mai gay leh"

Guest NSman

Will be going to Kranji Camp 3 for my ICT. Anyone able to share the bunk there? Is my first time there, on course. Is it ok to just hang around in underwear in bunk? 

Guest 他還要

This news happened in Taiwan. Any similar news or stories here?{1 g$ A# u+ H: G
6 S' T9 `8 u5 }  v2 M* b& W
一名士兵控訴在澎湖部隊服役卻遭到已婚士官長猥褻性侵,先前因為拒絕但事後卻遭到各種刁難,讓他心中一直存在陰影。這名士兵指控士官長之後越來越超過,才讓他忍無可忍,把證據送交憲兵隊告發。軍方展開調查,並火速在4天內將士官長記4大過撤職。2 s% D- V) }; i" H+ h5 ^

投訴遭性侵小兵:「心裡的陰影一直還在,當我知道他還想要的時候,我受不了 。」# `1 Y2 G8 c  T6 _5 @6 A$ d+ r9 d
' \6 L3 n2 P& S- G. }
顫抖的雙唇透露出驚恐,那是他不願回想的過去。23歲的士兵在澎湖部隊服役,當兵是為了保家衛民,沒想到卻成為性侵受害者。

投訴遭性侵小兵:「我不會少一塊肉,他反而吃虧,可是問題是我不喜歡,拒絕了他就在連上對我各種刁難各種電。」9 R, w0 x2 j% x( \$ X$ N) C: h" s( n
被指控向部屬伸出狼爪的就是這名士官長,儘管表現優異獲得獎章,而且已婚還有小孩,看似家庭美滿卻還是小兵死纏爛打。不但傳訊暗示小兵「要運動嗎」,儘管被以「專心讀書」回絕,但士官長仍繼續窮追猛打,說「沒興趣唷」還拿出官架子要小兵打給他。小兵痛苦不堪,為了蒐集證據,也只好豁出去了。

投訴遭性侵小兵:「4月13號他就在休閒室要對我不軌,那個時候我真的需要證據,當晚就把證物送到憲兵隊。」
/ f& L. u& L- j- M% k5 @# c5 Q% P
澎防部政戰副主任朱蕙芳:「(士官長)之前曾經被投訴,但本部查無實證,之前這件事情發生之後,本部即召開人評會將核予累計4大過並撤職。」

軍中速戰速決,直接4大過汰除士官長,並將小兵調單位加強輔導,但心中那塊陰影卻不是說散就能散。- M2 a# e4 f8 s& h3 u* r/ p

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Tstumble769 said:

Just to share a few fun times I had in camp (was combatant for awhile then down PES due to injury):

1. I watched a guy jerk off through the reflection on the floor because it was wet and fresh after cleaning. Never did anything other than watch because I had a terrible stomachache and shitting was more important at that time. 

2. Had sex with my CO PA regularly in his bunk. He was lucky to have his own bunk and the windows were all covered. Remember that we often snuck up to his bunk for quickies sometimes when we got horny during work. Did some kinky stuff too like wearing each other's underwear for the day. 

3. Had sex with my BMT Platoon Sergeant at his home but this was after I POP'ed because back then was only using a Nokia during BMT. No grindr. Wasted opportunity to have an easier time in Tekong while getting to check clear my 'rifle' when necessary. 

Can share a bit about you and your platoon sergeant? Is he straight or gay? Is he hot?

Guest runswimliftlife

I remember being the most horny during my Ns. Maybe it's the lack of sex during the week or just being at the peak of youth, the littlest things could set you off. Haha. Miss those days. 

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can share a bit about you and your platoon sergeant? Is he straight or gay? Is he hot?

He's gay, lean-ish and very tanned. Sometimes at night after RO he'll jog around topless and that's always a treat to see. So yup, he's hot.

The first time we hooked up was at Keybox. He approached me in the dark maze and the rest is history. From then on, we'd hook up once in awhile at his place usually after I booked out.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
19 hours ago, Magicerife said:

went back for ICT. i think the current chief guards officer is really kinda hot. just saying

11220861_10153490192521063_5161661693861

11218704_10153490192906063_3286523547118

He looks tanned and fit.

Guest Guest
On 23 April 2017 at 9:47 AM, Tstumble769 said:

He's gay, lean-ish and very tanned. Sometimes at night after RO he'll jog around topless and that's always a treat to see. So yup, he's hot.

The first time we hooked up was at Keybox. He approached me in the dark maze and the rest is history. From then on, we'd hook up once in awhile at his place usually after I booked out.

You are lucky to have a lean and tanned gay platoon sergeant! I love lean tanned guys.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2017 at 9:27 PM, Guest NSman said:

Will be going to Kranji Camp 3 for my ICT. Anyone able to share the bunk there? Is my first time there, on course. Is it ok to just hang around in underwear in bunk? 

Is ok to sleep in boxer 

i usually sleep in box sometime naked

Guest NSman
4 hours ago, Jimlim said:

Is ok to sleep in boxer 

i usually sleep in box sometime naked

Are we sharing the same accommodation as the NSF? I am an underwear guy and I love walking around in underwear. Wonder will that be ok. 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest NSman said:

Are we sharing the same accommodation as the NSF? I am an underwear guy and I love walking around in underwear. Wonder will that be ok. 

Why dun u find out n let us knw

Guest Not Important

Thought I should share this :P

I got posted to an office managing the officer cadets in my camp after I OOC'd from my course due to an injury awhile ago...

Of course in that office there're a few officers.

There's this one that is particularly friendly (Which then I found out from one of my cadet friends that he's the least friendly among the officers) towards me and I notice he maintains eye contact with me longer than how someone would usually maintain eye contact with another guy.

He often asks me to join him for lunch to "get to know me more". Because my seat is beside another officer and his is quite far apart from mine (with compartments blocking so we can't see each other in the office without walking towards each other). But once he was changing to his civilian outfit and he walked over to my cubicle to talk to the officer beside me (he's not the super buff/handsome kind of officer, but still pleasing to the eye at least). Yes you must think that I'm thinking too much but  it is really so obvious that he came over and stared at me as though he's expecting me to react to his topless-ness and then gave a smirk when I looked at him for a split second, and my eyes went straight back onto my phone thinking "what the hell?".

I may be thinking too much, but there's also another possibility that he might have suspected that I'm gay and is "testing" his theory.

So far both of us have been busy doing our own work and barely has time to eat lunch together.

4 hours ago, Guest Not Important said:

I got posted to an office managing the officer cadets in my camp after I OOC'd from my course due to an injury awhile ago...

There's this one that is particularly friendly (Which then I found out from one of my cadet friends that he's the least friendly among the officers) towards me and I notice he maintains eye contact with me longer than how someone would usually maintain eye contact with another guy.

He often asks me to join him for lunch to "get to know me more". Because my seat is beside another officer and his is quite far apart from mine (with compartments blocking so we can't see each other in the office without walking towards each other). But once he was changing to his civilian outfit and he walked over to my cubicle to talk to the officer beside me (he's not the super buff/handsome kind of officer, but still pleasing to the eye at least). Yes you must think that I'm thinking too much but  it is really so obvious that he came over and stared at me as though he's expecting me to react to his topless-ness and then gave a smirk when I looked at him for a split second, and my eyes went straight back onto my phone thinking "what the hell?".

I may be thinking too much, but there's also another possibility that he might have suspected that I'm gay and is "testing" his theory.

So far both of us have been busy doing our own work and barely has time to eat lunch together.

Dont fall into his trap. He might be a straight ass trying to test his market value to see if he can lure a gay "out".  You may want to distant yourself from him if you're not interested in him

9 hours ago, Guest Not Important said:

I agree with the post above. 

Some straight guys employ such tactics to bait a colleague or friend whom they suspect to be gay.

And once you make the wrong move, they will expose you and mock you behind your back.

Just play it cool.

10 hours ago, Guest Not Important said:

so hot!!!!

when i was serving ns, there wasnt such things like grindr and jackd

after reading so many stories here i decided to try my luck while i go in camp since few years back and that was where i started to uncover that so n so is actually gay and every year with different people joining and leaving the group, i know more and more people in my unit who is gay. 

in fact, im surrounded by them

however i didnt come out to them or what, i just silently kept that to myself. just for my reference who is and who arent haha

Guest Guest
On 5/29/2017 at 1:20 AM, wintersnow said:

when i was serving ns, there wasnt such things like grindr and jackd

after reading so many stories here i decided to try my luck while i go in camp since few years back and that was where i started to uncover that so n so is actually gay and every year with different people joining and leaving the group, i know more and more people in my unit who is gay. 

in fact, im surrounded by them

however i didnt come out to them or what, i just silently kept that to myself. just for my reference who is and who arent haha

So nothing? Awwwww

Guest Not Important
On 5/27/2017 at 11:09 AM, boy20s said:

so hot!!!!

So few days back when there was practically no one in the office because of Army Open House, I was asked to stay back in the office to settle some stuff, the same officer was also there...

This time it kind of confirms that he's "testing" me and I am glad I didn't fall for it (But can't say I wasn't hoping he's gay though)

I got a clearer view of his bod this time, with sweat.

He came back to office in his PT kit, all sweaty, could see his erected nipple even with his PT kit on...

He stripped off his top and walk around the office topless, he don't usually come to my side of the office since his desk is furthest away from me so he's just walking around aimlessly (That's why I was sure he purposely walked over topless).

I just kept my eyes to the computer, but from the side of my eyes I could see that he's looking at me, checking if I'm looking at him secretly...

But guess I "proof" to be straight to him, he started talking to me like a friend and asked me for lunch, without his top (haha, now I can look when he talks to me).

But anyway, close shave. I don't know what he'll do if he finds out I'm actually Bi

On 2014-3-15 at 4:34 PM, thorzguy said:

The only story I heard as 2 specs were drunk during one of the MESS event and one went on to rape the other. The rapist was reported the next day and was charged. I guess its a case of one-sided-infatuation-turned-lust.

Woah!! Does anyone know anything about this incident? 

E.g. Were the two sergeants regulars or NSFs?

14 hours ago, Guest Not Important said:

So few days back when there was practically no one in the office because of Army Open House, I was asked to stay back in the office to settle some stuff, the same officer was also there...

This time it kind of confirms that he's "testing" me and I am glad I didn't fall for it (But can't say I wasn't hoping he's gay though)

He came back to office in his PT kit, all sweaty, could see his erected nipple even with his PT kit on...

He stripped off his top and walk around the office topless, he don't usually come to my side of the office since his desk is furthest away from me so he's just walking around aimlessly (That's why I was sure he purposely walked over topless).

I just kept my eyes to the computer, but from the side of my eyes I could see that he's looking at me, checking if I'm looking at him secretly...

But guess I "proof" to be straight to him, he started talking to me like a friend and asked me for lunch, without his top (haha, now I can look when he talks to me).

But anyway, close shave. I don't know what he'll do if he finds out I'm actually Bi

Good that you were careful and discreet. It does look like he is trying to bait you.

My advice is for you not to get too close to him because homophobic guys have a way of saying things that can be very hurtful and upsetting, and it's likely that somewhere down the road he will do that.

Guest Guest
On 2 June 2017 at 11:42 PM, Guest Not Important said:

Maybe he is gay or bi also?

Guest Not Important
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe he is gay or bi also?

Possibly, but not to worry. I'm going to think with my head and not my "head"

I'm not particularly attracted to him anyway so being friends is fine whether he's gay/bi or not. I believe I'm discreet enough nobody ever suspected my orientation and all the questions/comments I got from people is "Got girlfriend?" or "You sure you never had a girlfriend before" when I tell them that

On 03/06/2017 at 1:23 PM, CKW said:

Woah!! Does anyone know anything about this incident? 

E.g. Were the two sergeants regulars or NSFs?

Both are NSFs. What happened to the both of them, after that, I don't know liao..
Gosh, I suddenly feel so old, recalling this incident that I heard. Lol!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.