Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

he might be confused with his sexuality, hates himself when he is thinking about it but when he is horny he does not mind all the (gay) acts?

Best thing to do is to have a serious talk with him, and offer to shag him silly to flush it out of his system. If he is still confused, tell him he needs to try it a few more times to be sure ;)

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, AceWright said:

Had wonderful encounters during my ns days. Slept in a 4 man bunk with a buddy. He usually sleeps in his undies and walk around naked in the bunk. Quite average size but he's a grower. His morning wood always peeking out from his undies. Touched and rubbed his peehole a few times. One day he caught me doing, grabbed my hands and press it against his hard dick. Got really turned on and started to stroke him and give him heads. He blew his load in my mouth. Too bad he was going to ord in a few month. Never really see him in bunk cause he was clearing leaves and offs and mc. 

Some guy pm me on jackd. He said he's in the same camp so we decided to meet in my bunk at night. Got a shocked when one of my sergeant turned up in my bunk that night. We had mutual hj/bj, he cummed a few times and slept in my bunk. A few days later he decided to change bunk and join mine. Had a few more encounters in the bunk and during weekend duties in the office when we do duty together before I ord.

i cannot resist sergeant!!! how does your sergeant look like? was he hot and how was his personalities?

3 minutes ago, Guest Nsman said:

Is it a norm for guys, be it nsf or nsmen, to just wear a pair of underwear and walk around, sleep etc in bunk? Walk around.... 

Definitely a norm.

Edited by PerfectXayne

18 hours ago, Guest said:

i cannot resist sergeant!!! how does your sergeant look like? was he hot and how was his personalities?

Haha. Cute specky lean chinese guy. A bit blur sometimes. Dam good in bed. Dam passionate. Too bad he's "straight". Maybe bi. Cause he have a gf. I guess i was used to satisfy his sexual needs. But i enjoyed it. So yeah. It's a norm to wear undies or walk around naked at the bunk areas. Such a sight to see dangling dicks and heavy balls in the bunks or the toilet. Especially if u get to see those hot guy's assets. Haha.

4 hours ago, AceWright said:

Haha. Cute specky lean chinese guy. A bit blur sometimes. Dam good in bed. Dam passionate. Too bad he's "straight". Maybe bi. Cause he have a gf. I guess i was used to satisfy his sexual needs. But i enjoyed it. So yeah. It's a norm to wear undies or walk around naked at the bunk areas. Such a sight to see dangling dicks and heavy balls in the bunks or the toilet. Especially if u get to see those hot guy's assets. Haha.

OMG! In what position he often made love to you? Would he french kiss and hold you tight in his arms while having sex? Such a turn-on to imagine a cute lean fit sergeant succumb to his own sexual desires and gave up his manly loads to his recruit.

8 hours ago, Guest Nsman said:

Is it a norm for guys, be it nsf or nsmen, to just wear a pair of underwear and walk around, sleep etc in bunk? Walk around.... 

Yes, like a standard wear (or state of undress) when i was in camp :)

55 minutes ago, Guest said:

OMG! In what position he often made love to you? Would he french kiss and hold you tight in his arms while having sex? Such a turn-on to imagine a cute lean fit sergeant succumb to his own sexual desires and gave up his manly loads to his recruit.

Haha. Just the normal hj/bj. If really needs the hole, usually doggy position. Kissing yeah. Alot of kissing and teasing. 

1 minute ago, AceWright said:

Haha. Just the normal hj/bj. If really needs the hole, usually doggy position. Kissing yeah. Alot of kissing and teasing. 

Ever did missionary style? hehe... it's the sexiest position to me.

Are you still having fun with him nowadays?

No intimate story to share...i was quite late in confirming my sexual orientation. Even NSF army time still blur. Only thing i knew i found muscular guys attractive...but thought it was envy only.

So there was this muscular officer in my camp...manly face...bulging arms until no 4 sleeves fully stretched...nice chest...broad shoulders. I would look more every time he walked past. Not my unit though. So no chance to know him. Only can see from afar. Most memorable time was once he played table tennis in camp hall...shirtless...wow. Still remember vaguely that scene...though his face had disappeared into my memories.

Equally vague memory but somehow a part of it remained....same army period...i encountered someone in camp who once when we were alone...told me my hair was untidy and started to comb my hair. Until now...no guy did that except my barber. Remember abit handsome lean guy. At that time....i felt abit strange but not uncomfortable. But since i wasnt clear about my orientation...n we different dept n our contacts infrequent..nothing else happened.

Come to think about it...do we sometimes have stronger memories about some events or some chance correspondences that didnt "blossom"?? Bcos we often wonder about them once a while...so they linger in our memories longer?

Edited by nixorn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was during my reservist and we have to do outfield exercise. We were storemen and so we had the advantage of resting/ sleeping at those vancant sheltered shophouse lookalike area. So we found a water hose and managed to insert into a tap. We take turns to bath as there is only one hose. So it was only a few of us that wanted to bathe badly. Gazing one by one , it was very spectacular to see different asses. One is huge while one looks like mine, petite. So when come to my turn, it feels so great with the cool night breeze brushes my butt, with the moonlight reflecting on my skin, and the water drooling over my whole body. With my ass facing them, i was wondering if anyone might be looking at my girly butt.. 

Guest BenMarc14

https://www.facebook.com/BMTCSAF/

is this how they conduct physical training in bmt now? has the PT singlet system been abolished and replaced with the Topless Regime? 

but i have to say, it's a good idea. this way you don't end up with the ugly singlet tans that all ah boys have during their bmt phase. 

wonder if any of the boys get horny looking at their fellow platoon mates. especially the ones with nice bodies.;P 

Guest Cumshot

Went to wallaby and it was the open shower concept so saw plenty of dicks in all sizes. Lol. Then usually to go pee you can walk past the showers and I would try to glimpse at their dicks. xD

6 hours ago, Guest mindz said:

Met this charming hot guy who was in my platoon when I was in army 5 years ago. We weren't close at first but we began having our balcony chats. We would chat at the balcony about life, the commanders and books. Over the course of the year it came out that we were both bisexual and we started having more sexual conversations. Life in army was boring so it was exciting to talk about people we wouldn't mind sleeping with or who had the best bod in the company. Over time we would even brag about our cock sizes. Nothing really happened at first. I didn't think he was even interested in me since he was the cool jockish type with hot abs and plays tennis and was always gushing about the company's resident hunk. On the other hand although I wasn't too bad myself (and have a larger cock) was more geekish ;) and was nowhere like the resident hunk. But at a company cohesion he got dead drunk and asked me to bring him back to the room. Everyone else was drunk too and weren't bothered by what was going on. I pulled him in, and he was aware enough to close the door and before I knew it reached into my pants (it was the army short shorts and I was wearing boxers so easy access ;)) and took out my cock. I was shocked and as a 19 yo goodie 2 shoes was concerned someone would walk in. He didn't care, and started stroking my cock, telling me how he loved it. Told him to stop, but that seemed to have excited him even further and he took my cock in his mouth and sucked me hard until I blew my load into him hungry mouth. He then went fell asleep with a smile on his face and I left the room to join the rest. Good times.

Yeah hot platoon guys are the best!:D

back in my NS days boys bcoming men n not as shy as in school days... in my camp toilet shower all no water heater but i remember my bunk is nearest to utility building n sometimes our encik allow my bunk to shower there if we want so that avoid overcrowding with other bunk.. one thing about utility building area is that its not really shower. more like one small outdoor shelter w no wall n one lobang drain and one long water hose. Good thing is that the hose without fail always got hot water so my bunk about 4-6 of us prefer go there instead of use bunk shower. all strip naked but need to one by one use the hose while the rest soap up. the one using hose lucky cos can spray on the other guys and got excuse to see their body n dick. many of the guys with thick bush n tan lines... was quite a sight

Back then was a traumatizing experience for shy recruit like me lah but now thinking back i think its quite fetish also haha

Guest mindz

After the first experience, we did it a few more times in the shower. First time when we kena duty together and when sergeant was napping we took a shower together. Really "drop the soap" and see what happen. We didn't have so many duties together so got more n more brave over time and have "secret meetings" in the toilet at 3am. He has moved to Australia now and more send dick pix from time to time, such a tease but I miss that cock.

I recalled during my army days , just berfore ord , there was one with big mouth who saw me hanging at a well known gay club , he was telling everyone that I was visiting gay club ...I hope he is now dead or otherwise , he will be just be another anti gay idiot ! 

Guest In The Dark

Being bored and horny, I managed to hook up a cute man in my coy via Jack'd. We subsequently meet up in one of the unused bunk, lock all the doors, and proceed to touch and feel each other. We stripped each other naked before licking each other's cocks and nipples, and proceed to 69 and suck each other off. We finished off by cumming on my body. It was hot fun as the fear of being caught naked and having sex was thrilling (yet dangerous).

I was in Australia for Ex Wallaby. As you guys know, it is an open shower concept. After a 4 days outfield, I reached back camp around noon and went for a long-awaited shower. I was bathing halfway when I saw this Indian NSMen coming in to bathe. He was extremely lean and fit and had a few tattoos on his arms. He took off his pants and I swear it was 6 inches flaccid. Couldn't help but sneak a few looks before hurrying off to the cubicles to jack off. 

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy was married n his wife was selling many items online including mens thongs, gstrings etc. So he wore these too n brought to camp during reservist. He makes jokes saying girls also like men in gstrings. So sometimes he would show himself in it at bunk..he was extremely fair..

On 5 November 2015 at 7:38 AM, Guest Nsman said:

Sleep naked in bunk is totally acceptable and not banned right? Being naked walking around in bunk also not banned and should be ok right?

Because in my previous post, I mentioned that guy wanted to report us to the PC as 2 out of 4 in the 4men bunk slept naked and he feel offended because of the naked sleeping and the morning hardon he saw daily. Plus we hang around naked in bunk in admin time prior to light off.

It depends. Some bunks really have no one willing to be naked. But if one bunk mate gets naked, more will follow because it feels normal. Moreover, everyone is the same sex and by right should not feel uncomfortable. 

The one thing I was worried about when I got into OCS was that I heard that the showers had no doors. On the first day of my life as a cadet, instead of paying attention and trying to be on the ball, I was checking out everyone there - really lean bodies and a nice tan. There was one guy in particular, lets call him J, who caught my attention. He didn't have much of a tan, wore specs, had the typical army crewcut, spoke well (like the ABC kind) and had a really nice smile. He wasn't super buff but he had muscles in the right places. I felt a bit weird thinking about it but I was obviously wondering what he looked like naked. I remember telling myself that i must not be perverted and keep my eyes to myself in the showers. 

to be continued...

5 hours ago, bluejansch said:

The one thing I was worried about when I got into OCS was that I heard that the showers had no doors. On the first day of my life as a cadet, instead of paying attention and trying to be on the ball, I was checking out everyone there - really lean bodies and a nice tan. There was one guy in particular, lets call him J, who caught my attention. He didn't have much of a tan, wore specs, had the typical army crewcut, spoke well (like the ABC kind) and had a really nice smile. He wasn't super buff but he had muscles in the right places. I felt a bit weird thinking about it but I was obviously wondering what he looked like naked. I remember telling myself that i must not be perverted and keep my eyes to myself in the showers. 

to be continued...

Continue please. We want to know how big his rod is!

well, this topic really stir up memory of  someone in my mind ... the love of my entire life.

The day he first joined our ship I was on lookout duty on the bridge overlooking Brani's wharf.  I was very much attracted to him ... a handsome fit with smooth complexion and a signature cheerful grin that till this day was never found on another. After he had reported to the Staff Sgt, he came on the bridge immediately to talk. We were pouring out concerns about family,school,girlfriend,etc.... That moment I thought we would be buddies forever.It turned out that my clique was not his clique. I went to play mahjong he would do overnight bowling. I could sensed jealousy from him but I wasn't sure he knew I disliked the people he had been mixing with especially those from my department. We had frictions but easily surmounted with the many heart warming talks we had when left alone.  Our feelings were unspoken but not in our deeds. The people around us suspected us of illicit affairs because of that. I toned down a lot to avoid further gossip and to prevent attempts  from people exposing cocks  or hugging me playfully. My inner feelings for him grew by the days yet I had to act a false front. Not long I was posted out ashore. The notice came without warning so I had to quickly pack and go as it so happened that our vessel also needed to leave for patrol suddenly. We became separated from then. And further separated when the ship was sent for overhaul for six months not in Brani. The day the ship returned, I was near completion of my

NS stint. Our first meeting after that long absence was rather queer. I was on my way for lunch with a group of friends  and he was with his group of friends when we met. Heaven forbades us to meet cos I saw him blushing so red!  I was not any better.  My face felt red hot and I was trembling too. I must run away  on instinct.  That I did which must have given him the impression that I love him no more. The next and last meeting we had was on Chinese New Year's eve. I was walking with my colleagues along Brani wharf on our way to report for night duty when I saw him standing alone on his ship's deck.. He did an antic. He roared out my name vibrating the air on that quiet wharf!  My....my! Was I impressed.  I told myself that I would visit him on his ship that evening.  Around 11pm that evening there was a sudden turn of events. I was informed there and then that I had ROD due to my untaken leave. My heart was so sad because I had to leave immediately. They told me I had to rush for the last transport out..  Really, it was the will of Heaven.  I felt we were not meant to be together. We had not formally exchanged telephone number before. The next two months my house phone kept getting unanswered calls.Following that I had to leave Singapore for work. As if giving me a bit of solace, I met a colleague over there whose voice was exactly like his. But heaven was really making sports of me . That guy died in a traffic accident when he returned to Singapore later.

Sorry for the long windedness. I am writing this to leave behind something when I am gone  one day.

Its a different person who sounded exactly like my navy pal. Hearing him was as if I were talking to my pal.  The conversations really comforted me a lot. He returned to Singapore and not too long I received news that he met with a fatal accident. The more I felt my navy pal and I were not meant to be. As if I was not allowed to see him and then not to hear him even. I resigned my fate.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Its a different person who sounded exactly like my navy pal. Hearing him was as if I were talking to my pal.  The conversations really comforted me a lot. He returned to Singapore and not too long I received news that he met with a fatal accident. The more I felt my navy pal and I were not meant to be. As if I was not allowed to see him and then not to hear him even. I resigned my fate.

Not meaning to say one's life is more valuable than the other...but felt a tiny bit better that yr navy frd isnt the one who died. I wont ask why u cant trace or look for him anymore...but sometimes it's slight comfort to know he's alive or even doing well. I also wont say maybe still have chance to meet each other in future...cos often life is never so fortunate or lucky. 

5 hours ago, rainwarrior said:

:PJust had an encounter a few days ago. There are TOs who are staying aat the bunks in my unit because their unit ran out of bunks. There is this tanned and slightly muscular driver who always walks around in his PT short (the old one, with the high cut side) and loves to pull up the sides as he's walking, making it look almost like briefs.

So I was at the urinal withy back to the shower & toilet cubicles and I heard someone coming out from one of the toilet cubicles and I glimpsed the sight of his butt before he entered the shower. I deliberately waited until he finished showering to see if he'll exit the shower naked and to my luck, he did! I pretended to wash my hands while staring at his junk, I was too shy to do anything tho :( got an eyeful and just went back to my bunk to "settle some personal business" after that hehehe 

You left out the best part: a vivid description of the meaty eye full you got.

14 minutes ago, Guest said:

You left out the best part: a vivid description of the meaty eye full you got.

Well it wasn't that meaty it was flaccid and quite small but his balls looked big and heavy with goodness. And his butt looked perky too ;)

So, you see, there's no point in underestimating me

Lock up all your thoughts and throw away the key
No, I don't want to hear it cause it doesn't bother me

On 05/11/2015 at 0:19 AM, Guest Nsman said:

My bunk mate tell me not to sleep in the nude, he say he feel offended especially during morning period. Ours is a 4 men bunk and out of the 4 of us, 2 sleep naked and I am one of them. Other boys in other bunk, somw of them sleep nude too. He say he is going to report to the PC if we continue to sleep naked. Is there any ruling that we cannot sleep naked?

I'm not an expert on SAF military law, but I believe it is up to the individual bunk mates to come to a mutual agreement on the bunk's "dresscode", subject to the platoon sergeant's approval.

It may not be that your bunk mate is a closet gay who is afraid of getting aroused by male nudity and hence risk being discovered. :P  It's likely he is the very conservative and religiously pious type who believes that it's sinful to expose one's body unnecesarily.

Personally, I would find it quite distracting to talk to someone who was naked or concentrate on a task when there is one or more naked guys in the vicinity. Maybe it's just my sheltered upbringing where I was not exposed to any sort of nudity, male or female. But I certainly won't threaten to complain like what your bunk mate did; I'll just ignore it. After all, we're all guys  :D

I must say that throughout my BMT, unit life, and ICT cycles, I have never seen anyone sleep or hang around the bunk naked before. Even to see someone sleep or walk around the bunk in his underwear is considered uncommon. Maybe the mates from my era are more conservative?

Also, I think bunk nudity is mostly confined (sorry to use that hateful word!) to NSFs. Somehow, for NS men, they have more social inhibitions (probably because they're older) so it's very hard to see your ICT mates naked, unless you're on an overseas posting and bathing outdoors. 

Whenever I'm in the bunk during ICT wearing only a PT shirt and briefs (even the square cut type), I'd feel very self-conscious because I'd be the only one dressed that way. I think if I were to be fully nude, my bunk mates would hurl me out the window!  :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.