Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Guest jt_bandit

i enlisted around 2010 and before enlistment, I had passed my napfa test so got 2 months off my service. before enlisting, i had been bodybuilding for about 3 years, all through my poly and used to do rugby when i was in secondary school so it was safe to say that fitness and exercise wasn't a problem. for me it was about getting used to being yelled at and having no power that affected me a lot but i managed to get through it.

another thing that annoyed me a little was that and im guessing fellow bw contributors who do bodybuilding will relate to, is the constant attention you got if you were a little bit bigger and muscular than the rest of the guys.

"hey bro, your muscles are so big", "how much do you train sia", "bro, can i touch, " can make your neh neh dance" "fucking big sia" were just a few of the things i would hear. the other guys were in a constant state of bewilderment on how i could look like that. to make matters worse i was the only guy into bodybuilding in my platoon. there was another guy in my company so i don't know the level of his harassment. haha.

but yeah it was kind of annoying all through my bmt especially when we would sometimes take part in some physical training where even my sgts and officers would join in the fun and ask me to flex or do a double bicep pose etc. towards the end of bmt, an old knee injury had started to act up again and unfortunately was downgraded almost immediately after the completion of my bmt. i finished the rest of my ns life as a clerk and although i did have a tinge of regret at not being able to do more garang vocations, i have to admit it was a blessing as i had more time for other activities including my bodybuilding.

i made it a point to keep myself covered in bigger uniform to just make it look like im overweight so i wouldn't get the "how come you're so fit but you're a clerk? you keng right?" but of course, i did get caught a little later and got asked that question several times. 

after ns, i sort of quit bodybuilding and decided to go with other forms of workouts to keep my fitness up namely things like martial arts, crossfit. i do some weight training as well but I'm not as big as i used to be and blend it a lot better with others. sometimes i wonder what made me so into bodybuilding but i guess at 17, 18 all you want to be is big and strong. i guess that's what fueled me.  

Believe some of your camp mates or superiors were quietly admiring your bod, and some others were envious of your physique, and those who were gay or bicurious were probably hoping for a go with you. Nonetheless, am happy to hear that you are still maintaining your fitness,  be it body building or otherwise. Dun ever give up keeping yourself fit leh. Besides being good for health, potential 

employers would consider it a plus too as it demonstrates your discipline and focus. Keep it up man.

Edited by yuquidam

I have stuff to share.. During my ns days after POP.. I went to one of the camp and started making friends.. Well basically most of the people know that Im gay thx to one of my senior by telling everyone.. Shorten the story, I know this guy from Computer Unit and I suddenly feel very horny and i just dont know why im daring enough to msg and tell him if he want me to suck him off.. He say ok and we walk to the top level and go to e gents and start sucking his dick.. Although scared people see coz thats during weekdays, i try my best to make him cum asap.. He's so damn hot and i guess thats his 1st time having guy suck for him.. He was wear long 4 and i was wearing smart 4.. so shiok and end up he cum so much in the toilet bowl.. finish, we go back to our respective office..

Guest jt_bandit
On 13/08/2016 at 6:33 PM, yuquidam said:

Believe some of your camp mates or superiors were quietly admiring your bod, and some others were envious of your physique, and those who were gay or bicurious were probably hoping for a go with you. Nonetheless, am happy to hear that you are still maintaining your fitness,  be it body building or otherwise. Dun ever give up keeping yourself fit leh. Besides being good for health, potential 

employers would consider it a plus too as it demonstrates your discipline and focus. Keep it up man.

I don't know about the admiring or envy but I guess a lot were curious as it's not common to be really into bodybuilding locally. Most aim for lean fit or if they do want to get muscular they want something that is more like a wrestler or gymnast not a bodybuilder.

But being a bodybuilder is not something easy to maintain as hours of training and a clean diet is needed to achieve the look not to mention the cost of getting the nutrition you need. The amount of food you need to eat is ridiculous. Thats why I'm happier having a large size compared to the xxl I used to be. It was so hard to find clothes.

But fitness is a life long journey and I really think everyone should make it a part of their life. The benefits are just endless.

I honestly don't know if anyone wanted to have a go at me because I never really tried anything intimate with a guy when I was in ns. But of course I have seen some risqué stuff in camp which makes you wonder if ns is really the practice ground for many local men to explore their sexuality.

16 hours ago, AlifBttm said:

I have stuff to share.. During my ns days after POP.. I went to one of the camp and started making friends.. Well basically most of the people know that Im gay thx to one of my senior by telling everyone.. Shorten the story, I know this guy from Computer Unit and I suddenly feel very horny and i just dont know why im daring enough to msg and tell him if he want me to suck him off.. He say ok and we walk to the top level and go to e gents and start sucking his dick.. Although scared people see coz thats during weekdays, i try my best to make him cum asap.. He's so damn hot and i guess thats his 1st time having guy suck for him.. He was wear long 4 and i was wearing smart 4.. so shiok and end up he cum so much in the toilet bowl.. finish, we go back to our respective office..

Should have let him cum in your mouth. Or did he warn you and purposely pull out when he got close to shooting?

Guest Guesty
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 6:35 AM, Guest 3SG JJ said:

I was a 3SG posted to a combat unit during NS but a slip disc led to a down Pes halfway through, and I got to serve out the remainder of my time as a HQ clerk. With more free time and staying out more, I was able to explore my closeted side more and was curious about bdsm, so went on a fetish site where I chatted online with a couple of others for a few weeks.

Was able to arrange a meet up with one guy for a overnight session. Met him and another guy at a hotel and he took us up to his room. There he ordered us to strip to our underwear and surrender our folded civvies which he locked in the safe. After that we were told to put on our uniforms and boots, with full camo and LBV. The other guy turn out to be an arty officer, a LTA who had just ORD and was going NTU. We checked out each out in the cramped bathroom as we changed - he was lean and had a cut cock, while I still kept in shape and was uncut. Both of us were about the same at 173-174 tall, he wore dark green briefs while I wore dark brown briefs. 

When we came out fully dressed we found our host/dom had also changed into a US Army uniform, complete with LBV, patches and mask. He order both of us to lower our pants as he inserted a buttplug up each of us and used a toggle rope to tie our cock and balls while forming a firm rope collar around our necks. It was creative and arousing as both of us were hard when he was done. Then he had us pull back on our briefs and pants before kneeling with our hands behind our heads. Then he use a pair of army socks to stuff into our mouths as gags. After that he took out more ropes and tied us up on separate chairs facing each other, but not before pulling down our trousers to our knees.

Over the next two or three hours he would take turns to pull our cocks out to edge and stroke but never letting either of us cum. Both of us were moaning under our gags and each time he got close he would tuck our cocks back into our briefs and switch to the our captive. Making us watch each other also kept us hard (and painful!). I think I was edged three times before he finally took it all the way and let me cum into my briefs. He then let me watch as he did the same for the LTA. Our briefs were all wet and sticky when he unremoved our gags and let us drink a glass of water.  After that we each had to jerk ourselves off and cum before we were allowed to rest. Needless to say, after such an intense double cumming, both of us were able to fall asleep despite the ropework on us.  Though I did feel awkward wearing wet and sticky briefs under my pants.

The next morning we were woken up early by our dom and made to jerk each other off. Only after we had cummed again did he release our ropes and let us shower and clean up. Both of us showered together and helped clean each other up before changing into clean clothes and going downstairs for breakfast. 

It was my most intense experience, though I did not go back for anymore sessions, I still kept in contact with both the LTA and the dom when I ORD last month.

Hot!!

On 21/08/2016 at 2:04 AM, Guest guest said:

Should have let him cum in your mouth. Or did he warn you and purposely pull out when he got close to shooting?

Its not that he dont want to cum in my mouth, but that was his 1st ever getting BJ. So consider I managed to lure and suck his nice and long dick.. hehehehe

During my NS at Sg Gedong, I rembr this tall lean handsome chap who had a somehow girlish voice. Since we share the same bunk, saw him in his 2Xist briefs often. He was lean and hot! Heard he went to SMU after NS, but dropped out. Saw some yummy fotos of him in half-uniform and studio pics in red underwear. But no one seems to know where he went after leaving SMU.

17 minutes ago, ColdIceTea said:

The next morning after my Ops room duty, I returned back to my unit to freshen up. The washroom near my bunk, was filled with the new batch of cadets(undergoing 6mths of training in my unit). Majority of them were queuing either in their undies or a towel wrapped around their btm.

I didn't wanna go through that tedious process, so I went a floor up to the officer's washroom(mainly used only by my nsf officers). It was very empty, but I can hear someone showering in the cubicle next to the basin where I was brushing my teeth. About 2, 3 minutes later, D***** came out from that cubicle fully naked with a hard on(slightly bushy). D***** was from commando, maybe that's why he ok with baring.

When he saw me, he was like 'Hey J****, what are you doing here?' I was dumbfound on what I'm seeing. So I told him about what is going on below us while peeking at his junk. He caught me peeking but what he did next shocked me. He grope his shaft using his right hand and spank his dickhead on his hand Palm (as if he is hinting me of something)

I was totally lost as this is the very first time I encountered such a thing. I slowly reach out to his dick and took the opportunity to gently jerked it afew times before we heard footsteps walking in. He wrap his bottom with his towel, smiled and headed back to his bunk, while I pretend to wash my face. After that I quickly went back to my bunk, shut the door and stood behind questioning myself 'what just happened'? It felt so unreal. 

nice! did anything happen after that day? 

15 hours ago, ColdIceTea said:

The next morning after my Ops room duty, I returned back to my unit to freshen up. The washroom near my bunk, was filled with the new batch of cadets(undergoing 6mths of training in my unit). Majority of them were queuing either in their undies or a towel wrapped around their btm.

I didn't wanna go through that tedious process, so I went a floor up to the officer's washroom(mainly used only by my nsf officers). It was very empty, but I can hear someone showering in the cubicle next to the basin where I was brushing my teeth. About 2, 3 minutes later, D***** came out from that cubicle fully naked with a hard on(slightly bushy). D***** was from commando, maybe that's why he ok with baring.

When he saw me, he was like 'Hey J****, what are you doing here?' I was dumbfound on what I'm seeing. So I told him about what is going on below us while peeking at his junk. He caught me peeking but what he did next shocked me. He grope his shaft using his right hand and spank his dickhead on his hand Palm (as if he is hinting me of something)

I was totally lost as this is the very first time I encountered such a thing. I slowly reach out to his dick and took the opportunity to gently jerked it afew times before we heard footsteps walking in. He wrap his bottom with his towel, smiled and headed back to his bunk, while I pretend to wash my face. After that I quickly went back to my bunk, shut the door and stood behind questioning myself 'what just happened'? It felt so unreal. 

Nice story, hope there's more to it.

1 minute ago, lovehandle said:

maybe I wasn't very sure of myself at that time and hence started very late!

Love handle.. Maybe in NS u dont experience all this but i believe now in the outside world, far much more better experience for u. Smile pls

3 minutes ago, AlifBttm said:

Love handle.. Maybe in NS u dont experience all this but i believe now in the outside world, far much more better experience for u. Smile pls

tks! and noted

but definitely not in the "virtual" world like here

To b fair , army is about work/army , so I cannot associate anything to that and all along , I don't fantasize w cocks

Just now, lovehandle said:

tks! and noted

but definitely not in the "virtual" world like here

To b fair , army is about work/army , so I cannot associate anything to that and all along , I don't fantasize w cocks

Hehehe.. btw i like army boys and hope that one day i have a boyfriend who works at either SAF/SCDF/SPF hehehehe

During my ICT recently they had IPPT. And since we were staying in for the following day's training, they gave us bunks.

So right before the IPPT was scheduled to begin one of the sergeants decides to change. Top is fine, got to see a nice sculpted chest.

Then came off the shorts since he was changing into tights. A nice view of the behind. Heheh.

On 8/27/2016 at 4:07 PM, Decim said:

Anyone enlisted to spf last 16aug?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

40 minutes ago, bullet78 said:

Wow, anyone tried with pilot before? I always find the fighter pilot and WSO are so cool. They must have good control of muscles as always fighting G force in their work environment.

So wat u expect?u want them to control their cock muscle n fuck u long ha?u can think that far.lolxxxx

On 27 August 2016 at 3:53 PM, deathblade88 said:

So do I.

Very uninteresting army life I have.

Although there are quite a few hot guys in my army, but didn't have any encountered.

Guest Jt_bandit
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What are the most erotic or creative punishments in the NS?? :o

I don't know if this was erotic or creative but it was sure embarrassing.

During bmt, we were supposed to assemble for swimming lesson. However we were a little slow so the officer in charge got ticked off and made us run up to the coy top floor and back down again several times. 

Most of us were sweating like pigs by then but then he shouts at us to strip to our swimming trunks. Tells us to wear our goggles and holding a towel under one arm to march to the swimming pool.

It seemed like the longest walk where other coys were also looking at us and laughing. He even made us march back the same way. It's then I realize that you really don't matter when you're a recruit.

On 12/20/2005 at 9:59 AM, Buaya said:

Wah... So many of you got indecent proposals or direct contact during NS... How come I din get any! Hmm!... :angry::swear:

Haha... If I kena any such proposals, I think I will just be in shock and run away! Haha... I was so shy in my younger days! Haha...

The closest was seeing my mates or sergents naked in the bath and some of them would be semi-hard... I would go instant hard and need to rush to the cubicle to JO... Haha... But so paiseh, cos when I emerged, the cock like still semi-hard... :P

I remember seeing one of my recuits sleep with his hand in his pants... I feel SO MUCH like staying around and see if his hand will start moving... Or just give him a helping hand... :P

Sheesh... I am just rumbling horniness... Haha...

During my NS middle of the night my room mate will suck for me until i wake up and others guy will fuck me without condom.

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

During NS, when we are being punished, I don't think we will have time to feel erotic.

I remembered on the last night of my BMT, my instructor got us to assemble in underwear with boots! We were then told to fill up our water mug, hold it high above our heads & then pour it on ourselves. Then is within 60 seconds, each section (about 10 of us) is to find a single tree branch & hang on it! Imagine we are all wet, sweaty, only with our underwear & boots & yet also in full body contact with each other while trying to hang on to the  branch. But like what I said, at that time, I don't feel erotic, just want the whole thing to be over! 

10 hours ago, robin said:

During NS, when we are being punished, I don't think we will have time to feel erotic.

I remembered on the last night of my BMT, my instructor got us to assemble in underwear with boots! We were then told to fill up our water mug, hold it high above our heads & then pour it on ourselves. Then is within 60 seconds, each section (about 10 of us) is to find a single tree branch & hang on it! Imagine we are all wet, sweaty, only with our underwear & boots & yet also in full body contact with each other while trying to hang on to the  branch. But like what I said, at that time, I don't feel erotic, just want the whole thing to be over! 

Your instructor must be gay, trying to fulfill his own homoerotic fantasies.

On 21/08/2016 at 2:04 AM, Guest guest said:

Ooo that time i do not like to swallow.. only now i like to and depends on who i suck.. hehehehe

Guest sure or not
16 hours ago, robin said:

This isn't allowed nowadays. It must be very long ago or your fantasy?

during my NS days, there were a few mates who were caught by our instructor for smoking in unauthorized areas. Apparently they were main to do wear only underwear and raincoat and smoke and do PT.

too bad they were not hot, otherwise will be quite some sight..  especially doing sit ups in that attires and jumping jack.. lol

Here's my experience. Nothing sexual. During my bmt days (school 2), I used to be teased by my bunkmates probably I'm a little softer than the usual guys. I dont know if its normal but they would occasionally like to tap/feel my crouch area. Sometimes when I come back from shower just a towel wrapped around my waist, they would come and try to remove it. Rarely succesful, one of them will grab me from behind, one would grab my legs and lock it near the crouch. The other would try to position me on the bed and start tickling my body. They only stopped when I became annoyed. One of them named J, had lean bod, straight guy with a gf always walking ard in his brief, he preferred to rest beside me during our admin time, on one occasion when we were both on "excuse outfield", meaning only 2 of us in he bunk he wiggled his fingers from the bottom of my army shorts and massage my genitals for fun. I enjoyed it for awhile but I kicked him of the bed lol

1 hour ago, Guest PGL Gym said:

Here's my experience. Nothing sexual. During my bmt days (school 2), I used to be teased by my bunkmates probably I'm a little softer than the usual guys. I dont know if its normal but they would occasionally like to tap/feel my crouch area. Sometimes when I come back from shower just a towel wrapped around my waist, they would come and try to remove it. Rarely succesful, one of them will grab me from behind, one would grab my legs and lock it near the crouch. The other would try to position me on the bed and start tickling my body. They only stopped when I became annoyed. One of them named J, had lean bod, straight guy with a gf always walking ard in his brief, he preferred to rest beside me during our admin time, on one occasion when we were both on "excuse outfield", meaning only 2 of us in he bunk he wiggled his fingers from the bottom of my army shorts and massage my genitals for fun. I enjoyed it for awhile but I kicked him of the bed lol

Why didn't you massage his cock back? Just you two in the bunk... more than enough time to play with his joystick till all that week's worth of straight cum shoots into your hand.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.