Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

1 minute ago, Guest Hazing One Bunkmate said:

Hazing, also known as ragging, is when a group singles out one member for unmerciful teasing or possibly humiliation, either verbal or physical, supposedly for the purpose of forcing him to toughen up and become more manly.

why does this sound familiar.. 

Anyone knows what happen when you go through HIV screening during one of the 10 cycles of reservist. Do they inform you of the result immediately or everything is kept confidential unless tested positive?

On 21/10/2017 at 2:52 PM, krykry189 said:

My NS days were so normal... the guys in my bunk and platoon were so ordinary... lol.

But the officers were quite goodlooking and yummy. How come most of the SAF officers are so hot.... how does SAF even shortlist recruits for OCS? Although not all are goodlooking, but most of them are.... just go OCS and anyhow point to some cadet, also can be quite a decent catch! Seems like too much of a coincidence that many of them look good. Or is it just my bias?

Officers are cream of the crop. Personal experience shows even their birds are more better in terms of performance! 

12 hours ago, Guest NSman said:

Anyone knows what happen when you go through HIV screening during one of the 10 cycles of reservist. Do they inform you of the result immediately or everything is kept confidential unless tested positive?

There's HIV screening for ICT? I'm almost finishing my cycle and I've never of it. 

Is it only selected units?

1 hour ago, krykry189 said:

Wa... the guys are so hot even with uniform on. Isn't that Timothee yap? So handsome... officers are so handsome.

Eh, sorry, no idea if any of them is famous.  Just sharing what a friend shared with me.

They are supposed guys during their respective NS/army stints.  So if some of our forummers like it, great.  If not, feel free to share your own.  

Instagram @the_meowprince

Guest ChangiSeasoldier-Tuas
6 hours ago, benlwy said:

Yeah... Too bad no more

Really?? So only land duties?

Sorry. Im from Tuas. Just started reservict. Still in 'training' mode. Hehehe

But would love to have sex in camp. Soo kinkyyyy!

11 hours ago, Guest ChangiSeasoldier-Tuas said:

Really?? So only land duties?

Sorry. Im from Tuas. Just started reservict. Still in 'training' mode. Hehehe

But would love to have sex in camp. Soo kinkyyyy!

18 hours ago, benlwy said:

Yeah... Too bad no more

Changi no more. Tuas don know 

u must also have a willing person as partner b4 u can have ur sex in tower else it remains as fantasy 

49 minutes ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

hmm seriously, this (the first pic) is allowed?

wonder what happened to the 2 horny boys that had the leaked sex video.

Swept under carpet?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/police-investigating-sex-video-involving-man-in-scdf-uniform-7820722

The first pic looks like reservists. Probably they are going to out-pro or MR so the discipline was a bit more laxed when the photo was taken. I think even if the RSM saw it, he won't really try to stop them as there was no kissing or nudity involved in their pose.

About the sex video, yes. I'm pretty sure there's a deliberate media blackout. The S'pore government likes to pretend that homosexuality does not exist among our guys in uniform.

20 minutes ago, CKW said:

The first pic looks like reservists. Probably they are going to out-pro or MR so the discipline was a bit more laxed when the photo was taken. I think even if the RSM saw it, he won't really try to stop them as there was no kissing or nudity involved in their pose.

About the sex video, yes. I'm pretty sure there's a deliberate media blackout. The S'pore government likes to pretend that homosexuality does not exist among our guys in uniform.

Happening among guys in uniform! Be it homo or heterosexual! Time to make more babies! 

On 10/1/2017 at 6:56 PM, Guest Bien said:

I was posted to the school of naval training immediately after three months of BMT.  Everyone was new so had to start getting acquainted but problem is i am a shy guy.  At one end of my block was the shower/wc area with two shower cubicles. Definitely had to take turns for the cohort of more than 20  persons. Some would have a regular game of sepak takraw rather than waiting while the remaining would be in their rooms chatting in their underwear or wrapped in towel. We were warned before that its punishable to walk around in our underwears. So those who were in towels in the room actually had nothing else underneath. Kelly likes coming into my room for the fact that we were more interesting to him than those sharing his room. He is also quite a jovial guy and i like him too. Besides his personal charm, i secretly admire him for the jc he attended.  He is also an accomplished player in badminton which i found out in the beginning of our evening game.  Believe it or not i could smell sex hormones in the air whenever he sweated during the game that it drives me horny although the air was odourless. My suspicion that others were attracted to him in like manner turned me jealous and cold towards them. Secretly I was hoping that he would become all mine.

I had been devising ways to draw Kelly's attention like putting on sexy underwear,  walking jerkily in towel so that my cock beating against the towel is more pronounced, laying on bed with bums protruding more outwardly, pretending to fall asleep with towel sides splitting high, etc All these seemed not to have worked.  Then this evening like usual he walked in but yawning repeatedly.  He claimed to be very tired so my bunkmate started giving him a shoulder massage while he sat on the only chair in our room with head resting on the table.  I got jealous immediately seeing that intimate yet normal behavior.  My bunkmate kept saying  'song bo lan cheow wake up already?'   Kelly then straightened up his body with a face full of embarrassment  asking my bunkmate to stop.  Enough he said with a sheepish grin.  You could tell he was hiding something. That was when I noticed he had a huge erection in his towel under the table. The thing that i so much hope seeing on him got me fuming mad out of jealousy.  I felt like Kelly had chosen him over me.  So sad he prefers this guy whom i have no attraction at all, i thought.  I left for the bathroom dejectedly.The cubicles were still occupied so i had to wait inside the toilet.  A while later Kelly walked in but i couldn't be bothered with him out of spite. That was really  my unusual behaviour.  Kelly shouted and teased the fellows inside for taking so long but i was still unresponsive. Then the moment i would remember for life took place.  He came over and hugged me from behind sniffing my neck lightly.  No more words needed.  We are in love.  We kissed passionately , our cocks screaming for a share.  We didn't sex there and then but returned to the bookout room to cool off our running affections.  I just remember we had lots of laughter then went to bath without any hankie pankie.  After that we had a romantic dinner  at the old rustic Chongpang night market.  We returned camp at 11 pm went over to the beach for divers, training and had our first sex under the bridge.   We had many of that even in other parts of the ITD camp field ground.  

Do u guys still together?

On 8/10/2016 at 8:45 PM, Guest dude said:

Due to the fact of being in the photography club in JC and also good in photography, my unit will always ask me to do photography and do event coverage. There was this RSN coverage of navy divers. I will need to take photos of them against a Navy logo backdrop. I set up the huge backdrop and stuff. This 15 divers walk in. They will need to change 2 outfits. No.4 and the new RSN diving suit. 

My opportunity came. i told them to change to their No.4. In the conference room, they begin to strip and change. Hunky and tan bodies. The next photo shoot was the diving suit. They strip off everything including their underwear. I had an instant hardon. The walls in the conference were covered in mirrors, so no matter how they cover, i get to see their dicks. HAHA! My friend came over and help me with the photoshoot. He is str. 

I went over and took a rest. Being a slut, I saw their RSN tee and shorts and underwear on the chair. the conference room was huge. So I secretly took their underwear and smell. Call me cheap and despo. I took notice of which underwear the cuties guys were wearing when they change. The sensation was great!! The underwear smell was strong. Smell of pee and sweat. Being so daring, I took one of the white hush puppies underwear, kept it! It belongs to one of the cutier guy. There was even this yellow stain. 

After the photoshoot, the guy discovered his underwear was missing. he thought his frens were playing a prank on him. He shouted and no one care about him. No choice he wore back his shorts with no underwear and left. he must be wondering what happen. LOL

i wish i could sniff those underwears too.... 

Had my best moments in life starting from this romance.  Chongpang night market was truly a rustic yet romantic place.  The smell of all the tasty food like fried oyster omelette, char kwat teow, cheng tng + sweet soup, etc.. all converging and drifting in the air brought so much life to that place.  The noise and mess from the haphazard pressure lamp lightings had so much characters in them beyond comparison.  Anytime,  I would prefer them to such in vogue places like our Marina belt and Orchard road. There was this old tailor shop that would do alterations for our navy uniform to make them sexier.  During my patronage, i already could feel missing out its old/cheap/excellent  services and presence of the shop.  The theatre was our regular haunt. Not that we had enjoyed every of its  shows but because it provided Kelly and I a good haven being in each other company nightly.   Sex would always be had in the dark corner/room/building in the camp following that.  Sadly we were posted back to Pulau Brani after some months.  Somehow this started reducing our private moments together.  After we had completed our NS stints, opportunities to get together were further reduced with the continuation of further education. We were further diluted with each going for his own career.  We remained lovers for many years even continuing after he got married.  None of us talk about splitting but we had both allowed each other to go on doing whatever  the other party so wanted  that we had totally been separated.

There was this period that i was not in Sg and by the time I had returned I was unwilling to cut into his married life again (knowing he should be a good father by then)  Believe it or not,  I had already shifted houses many times due to the work of property investments.  And for this, my previous land lines (telephone) were all obsolete.  So had his.   We were totally disconnected!  Not really,  I located him thru facebook but haven't gone on to say"hi' to him.  My Kelly my dearest forgive me for not contacting you this far.  I really do not want to jeopadise the stable family bliss that I envisioned you have had..  Anyway I much doubted you'd be in this forum given that I have always been the black sheep leading you astray.

You must remain very happy even when i am gone one day.  

On 06/11/2017 at 3:59 PM, Guest Bien said:

There was this old tailor shop that would do alterations for our navy uniform to make them sexier.  

I always like to see guys in the RSN no. 4 uniform because the cutting of their pants is different from the SAF no. 4 pants.

The navy pants is tighter and more fitting, and you can often see the nice curvature of the serviceman's cute bum  :D

Likewise with the RSAF no. 4 pants.

More than once, I have seen the outline of the RSAF NSF's underwear through his tight no. 4 pants!  :twisted:

(Note: Should be no. 3 pants, not no. 4 pants.)

Edited by CKW

29 minutes ago, CKW said:

I always like to see guys in the RSN no. 4 uniform because the cutting of their pants is different from the SAF no. 4 pants.

The navy pants is tighter and more fitting, and you can often see the nice curvature of the serviceman's cute bum  :D

Likewise with the RSAF no. 4 pants.

More than once, I have seen the outline of the RSAF NSF's underwear through his tight no. 4 pants!  :twisted:

Should be number 3 pants ba!

air force number 3 pants damn tight! 

17 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Should be number 3 pants ba!

Woops!!! Yes, the no. 3 pants!!  :D

Thanks!!

You can see how distracted I got just thinking about the guys in their tight-fitting RSAF & RSN no. 3 pants! :twisted:

48 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Yeah man!! The RSAF no. 3 pants is cut in such a way that it actually does not make any allowance for the bum. So even a lean guy wearing it will have a tight fit on the bum area!  :twisted:

One time I was taking a bus from Nee Soon Camp to Yishun MRT. Along the journey, an RSAF NSF (should be NSF, from the appearance) boarded the bus.

His no. 3 pants was so fitting and tight that the entire outline of his underwear could be seen on his cute bum!

He was not extremely muscular or fat - he was pretty lean actually.

I saw a lot of the other passengers staring at his bum, especially the aunties!

I was very turned on  :twisted:, but felt bad for him at the same time, because I wondered if his camp mates ever teased him about it too, and how it would be for him to be seen in public all the time with his underwear outline showing like that!  :D

Edited by CKW

Another time I was in a camp for a course. There was an RSN unit there, and when we were in the canteen for our break, I saw a few NSFs in their RSN PT kit.

Their shorts all seemed pretty tight and short! One of them was buying his food, and he leaned forward on the counter to talk to the stall holder.

His tight PT shorts went even higher up his thigh, and a part of his cute bum was slightly showing from the bottom of his shorts!!!

Edited by CKW

What Makes a Person in Uniform More Attractive?

tom_cruise_top_gun.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CAC

“There’s just something hot about men or women in uniform.” You’ve probably heard people say something like this. But what is it about a uniform that makes a person look more attractive? Here are 3 possible explanations based in science for why uniforms increase attractiveness:

1) Confidence – We know from research that both self-confidence in one’s appearance and self-confidence in one’s ability to have good romantic relationships are highly positively correlated with facial and body attractiveness.1 In other words, greater confidence makes people feel more attractive. A confident appearance could also indicate financial security, as research finds that self-confidence and one’s positive evaluations about the self positively relate to income.2

2) Power – Uniforms often convey a sense of power and authority. One study examined how participants perceived physicians who wore a white lab coat vs. those who wore casual attire.Those who wore the uniform-like white coat were viewed as more authoritative and trustworthy. In addition, women who viewed male doctors found them more physically attractive when wearing a white lab coat vs. casual clothing.

3) Similarity – If you’re in a profession that requires you to wear a uniform, you may be more likely to find others in uniform especially attractive. We know from lots of psychology research that simply thinking someone is similar to us, regardless of whether they actually are similar, has a strong influence on attraction.4 However, if you’re someone who routinely wears a uniform, it may be more likely that others who wear uniforms share similar views to you. That’s also important because recent research indicates that we are more attracted to others with similar attitudes.5 

Clearly there are several good reasons why we may find people in uniform more attractive. In fact, if you’re someone who wears a uniform or you’re simply interested in dating someone in uniform, there are dating sites like UniformDating.com that focus specifically on helping police, military, and others in uniform find love.

1Bale, C., & Archer, J. (2013). Self-perceived attractiveness, romantic desirability and self-esteem: A mating sociometer perspective. Evolutionary Psychology, 11(1), 68-84.

2Judge, T. A., Hurst, C., & Simon, L. S. (2009). Does it pay to be smart, attractive, or confident (or all three)? Relationships among general mental ability, physical attractiveness, core self-evaluations, and income. Journal of Applied Psychology, 94(3), 742-755. doi:10.1037/a0015497

3Brase, G. L., & Richmond, J. (2004). The White-Coat Effect: Physician Attire and Perceived Authority, Friendliness, and Attractiveness. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34(12), 2469-2481. doi:10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb01987.x

4Montoya, R. M., Horton, R. S., & Kirchner, J. (2008). Is actual similarity necessary for attraction? A meta-analysis of actual and perceived similarity. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 25(6), 889-922. doi:10.1177/0265407508096700 

5Reid, C. A., Davis, J. L., & Green, J. D. (2013). The power of change: Interpersonal attraction as a function of attitude similarity and attitude alignment. The Journal of Social Psychology, 153(6), 700-719. doi:10.1080/00224545.2013.824404

gary_100x125_bw.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV

Dr. Gary Lewandowski - Science of Relationships articles | Website
Dr. Lewandowski's research explores the self’s role in romantic relationships focusing on attraction, relationship initiation, love, infidelity, relationship maintenance, and break-up. Recognized as one of the Princeton Review’s Top 300 Professors, he has also authored dozens of publications for both academic and non-academic audiences. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 

1 hour ago, CKW said:

I was very turned on  :twisted:, but felt bad for him at the same time, because I wondered if his camp mates ever teased him about it too, and how it would be for him to be seen in public all the time with his underwear outline showing like that!  :D

Solution would be to go without the undies:P

6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i take it as a compli that i could work for fbi, anyway i hardly pass all those psychometric tests set by Ns/mindef

Just a word about the Mindef tests. What they do is that they give your potential Mimdef/SAF employer a profile of the way you think and analyse things. So you can't really "fail" those Mindef psycho tests.

Because last time, my CO and his PA were sent the results of those psycho tests results of the DXOs that they were planning to hire. The Mindef HR department doesn't comment on whether the CO should hire the candidate or not; they just show the results and conclusions (i.e. thinking pattern).

And sadly, I have seen some of the worse and most incompetent DXOs being hired, despite these tests. So the psycho tests don't really work in screening out the truly bad people from joining Mindef/SAF!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Love the disclaimer lol.. those were the days when we got so “close” to one another.. imagine sharing showering facilities, squeezing into armour vehicle and sleeping against each other’s back. No such thing as personal space back then and nobody really bothers as it’s just the way we got to go through in army life. 

Aye, true that.  It was just get on with it and get it over with, then go our own different lives.

The disclaimer?  LOL.  Its for those its for. :D

Instagram @the_meowprince

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, CKW said:

I would imagine that commandos are generally very homophobic?

My old commando officer friend was very tempted to get sucked by trannies at Changi, but was afraid of the cobsequences. He was always horny and "molested" me many times.

11 minutes ago, Guest Tsts said:

My old commando officer friend was very tempted to get sucked by trannies at Changi, but was afraid of the cobsequences. He was always horny and "molested" me many times.

U didnt fulfilled his wishes?

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, CKW said:

It was like that for me also. My NS was during the 90s when most NSFs and regulars were still very homophobic.

Those of us who liked guys had to suppress a lot and pretend to talk about girls.

Just be happy and find your own hobbies and enjoy your life, even if you can't find a love interest in camp  :D

On that note, I would imagine that commandos are generally very homophobic?

Cannot be. Some uncle do ns b4 the 90s and he said he did it with half of his section/platoon mates leh.

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Cannot be. Some uncle do ns b4 the 90s and he said he did it with half of his section/platoon mates leh.

Maybe his section two pax

he did with one pax

so it’s true he did with half of the section mates Ma. 

It is all number game! 

Dont be too serious

you sure lose once you become too serious first 

1 hour ago, CKW said:

I don't know. He got married last year, I read.

You mentioned his name in response to what the other guy said about his commando officer "molesting" him, so I thought you were trying to say that the commando officer was Vincent Ng. 

Think I mis-read your post  :D

Married guy can still be a PLU due family pressure 

I know some 

29 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Married guy can still be a PLU due family pressure 

I know some 

I met some also.

In fact, when my friend was in NS, he was sexually assaulted by a regular sergeant (can't say what rank exactly) who was married with two sons.

Once, I had a bit of fun with a Vietnamese guy at one of our public pools. I thought he was alone.

Then as I was leaving the pool, I saw him with his young son and daughter. They had been playing in the children's pool earlier, that was why I didn't see them.  

Edited by CKW

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.