Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Guest blahblahblah

Yah we don't have to hold their penis la.. But we do get to have a clear full view and once a while a hot guy comes in so you get to see them nude.. Or once a while get to see long and thick dicks...

What's body cavity search? Like a strip search?

Guest -guest2012

whats the procedure like for cavity search of detainees??? so interesting !!! pls share!!!

btw... i thought detainess are handcuffed??? how do they urinate with a single hand HAHA

• 2 weeks later...
What's body cavity search? Like a strip search?

I may be wrong but AFAIK the rectum is being searched for contraband such as sachet of drugs or weapons. They ask the prisoner to squat and cough (for weapons) and proctoscope(?) for drugs.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Nice avatar you have :thumb:

Thank you, he loves it too. ^_^

And the funny thing is - we met each other via our fetish. He was invited by my sub to join our play session and afterward stayed on to chat over dinner. Two days later he asked me out after work and ... well, the rest is history. Best part is - we both have monthly fetish fun sessions, sometimes even with my regular subs (all clean, non-sex). Hehehe.

Instagram @the_meowprince

• 2 weeks later...

Haha!

That was what happened to me... And that was how i got "turned gay" during NS...

My super long story was written in the earlier posts in this chat thread !

You don't get "turned gay" lah! You are already gay, just that your gayness were "coxed" by your army friend.

You don't get "turned gay" lah! You are already gay, just that your gayness were "coxed" by your army friend.

Yes i agree with U.

During my younger days I had some inclination towards guys. But I didn't really bother about it then. Haha

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Hahaha, u dun turned gay after u have fun with another gay, nor u r not gay even u dun have fun with another guy b4.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Hi everyone I'm new here. Just want to share my army story that I had while serving NS.

Passed out from BMT and got posted to a unit. Felt kinda lonely as there was no one who really understood me. I might come across as 'soft', but people didn't immediately assume I'm gay. Few months in, a new batch of recruits came into our unit (storeman, if you were wondering). There is this 1 guy who kept looking at me, whom eventually became my boyfriend.

Whenever we were talking with the others, he would always ask me along to accompany him to smoke, to the toilet etc (he was scared of ghosts, I find that rather cute). Whenever we were alone somewhere, he will ask me "Are you gay?" I brushed off that question, saying its absurd and talked about other things. He did not stop there, popping that same question every now and then, and somehow we spend alot of time together as a result.

It was midweek and our coy had a nights off. I was actually on leave the following day, but he asked if I could stay a little longer to accompany him. We hanged out in the bunk, lying together on one bed, talking and cracking jokes. We were both wearing shorts, he made advances toward me, caressing my thighs with one finger. I did not stop him, and that was when he knew. The feeling was undescribable, never felt that way in my life. In no time, he went nude and was jerking off in front of me. I was too scared to respond, but he was sweet enough to ask if I was ok with it, he did not push me into doing anything. That same night we kissed goodbye as I was going home. After that night, he was always by my side, and a month later asked if he can be my boyfriend. We only had sex 2 months later. The rest is history.

Went strong for 3.5 years even after we ORD-ed. Sadly the fairy tale had to end. He was my first love, and the first guy to break my heart. =(

still its a lovely journey. nothing is forever but at least you made it a 3.5 years compare to my months lol. Still feel sweet from your post, how I wish something like this can happen to me :)

That was what happened to me... And that was how i got "turned gay" during NS...

My super long story was written in the earlier posts in this chat thread !

so u still fantasize abt saf uniform or wad??

Haha fascinating stories! I should have reconciled my sexuality and faith earlier then I would have much more richer experiences in the army.

But still I have a army tale to share.

I was posted as a PTI to Changi Air Base and had ample of opportunities to interact with some really cute and fit pilots. But I had a crush on a field sergeant I met at the mess on Friday evening. He was engaging to talk with and had an English twang to his accent, which I found sexy and irresistible. I kept on thinking about him and wondering if he could be gay, as I was exploding to know him more on a deeper level. it didn't help that he was clearing his leave! Meanwhile I sought to find out more about him, and well since I was at HQ and held some power, it wasn't too hard! I took regular visits to his department, got to know his friends/colleagues(mind you it was a ten min jog from my office) but most importantly trying to spot him.

not much luck until I went clubbing at Tanjong Pagar for the first time under persuasion from a clerk and saw him at Tantric. I was delirious, shocked , awed and was overwhelmed by the many possibilities that could unfold between us in camp and outside. I got his number(first guy ever) which was a rather strange experience and arranged to meet in camp when he did book in.

If you do not know, PTIs do not have to stay in, but one night i stayed back secretly. The sergeant lived in an empty four bed bunk on level one, just next to the road separated by a little slope. I went in his room, he was alone and in sexy singlet and shorts. I could tell he was freeballing and it tickled me with utter excitment. The curtains were shut, lights off and door locked. The rest follows and I was addicted for more.

I've got another less steamy encounter when I was a PTI trainee... =P

Chong Lip :

Oh my ... So your 1st sexual experience took place then?? And that, your 1st gay experience was during NS as well ?? Hahaha

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Haha fascinating stories! I should have reconciled my sexuality and faith earlier then I would have much more richer experiences in the army.

But still I have a army tale to share.

I was posted as a PTI to Changi Air Base and had ample of opportunities to interact with some really cute and fit pilots. But I had a crush on a field sergeant I met at the mess on Friday evening. He was engaging to talk with and had an English twang to his accent, which I found sexy and irresistible. I kept on thinking about him and wondering if he could be gay, as I was exploding to know him more on a deeper level. it didn't help that he was clearing his leave! Meanwhile I sought to find out more about him, and well since I was at HQ and held some power, it wasn't too hard! I took regular visits to his department, got to know his friends/colleagues(mind you it was a ten min jog from my office) but most importantly trying to spot him.

not much luck until I went clubbing at Tanjong Pagar for the first time under persuasion from a clerk and saw him at Tantric. I was delirious, shocked , awed and was overwhelmed by the many possibilities that could unfold between us in camp and outside. I got his number(first guy ever) which was a rather strange experience and arranged to meet in camp when he did book in.

If you do not know, PTIs do not have to stay in, but one night i stayed back secretly. The sergeant lived in an empty four bed bunk on level one, just next to the road separated by a little slope. I went in his room, he was alone and in sexy singlet and shorts. I could tell he was freeballing and it tickled me with utter excitment. The curtains were shut, lights off and door locked. The rest follows and I was addicted for more.

I've got another less steamy encounter when I was a PTI trainee... =P

Tell us more please.

after i foun out about that, i suspected that the storeman knew me tt im in trevvy too, coz that time we were in a thread about my camp,and i was at that time using my real name for username in trevvy. I am in that camp with that name lor! I din know him until we ord and he put his photo in trevvy acct and then i was like, OMG! He knew me all the while...

Earlier this year I met these 2 young chaps at a convention where they were working parttime. Both had girlfriends and had just ORDed and were former schoolmates + cycling buddies. Over teabreak chatted with them and one of them was talking about going unusual places in Singapore to explore, that's when I offered to let them join me for an outing to a cemetery. During the outing, the buff ex-officer came up with the idea of going to some of my "weirder" venues to do a shoot (yes, they got to browse my photos on my phone...)

So after some arranging, we decided to go to an underground passage. This officer is really siao about army stuff, and he brought his full uniform, LBV, boots, etc, to change. And his buddy helped me to bring an arsenal of props - chains, weapons, etc. Little did I know he is the bigger devil.

Anyway, when we got to the place, the officer changed into his gear, camo and all, and we did the shots. That's when his good friend decided to play the baddie, and draped my black cloth around himself, and took one of my 3-metre chains and wrapped it around the officer's neck in mock play. They tussled playfully while I was keeping my tripod, when the non-uniformed guy said "hey, can we shoot me chaining him up?" And the officer replied "what, you want SM shoot ah..."

I was a bit amused at this pair of 21-yo guys, and it was an innocent opportunity, so I said to them "if you want, can." And that's when the two of them huddled together and discussed a bit, after which, the friend painted himself silver and black (yes silver paint) and they enacted a series of poses for me to shoot. The fun was watching the friend use toggle rope and my chain to tie the hapless officer to the metal hoops in the wall, and then simulate flogging him with another length of rope.

At the end of it all, everyone was happy. A lot more nice pics than originally planned, and a couple of extras in eye candy (esp that officer) too. They even went to get a couple of the pics printed to A4 size. Both are now in univ, first year freshmen.

MeowPrince you really have an amazing luck and an extremely kinky encounter

the fact that both of them are straight with girlfriends made this even naughtier and much more desired , close to a fantasy came true

dam.... were they turned on in any way??

or was it really a weird non sexual hobby of theirs?

Edited by fenghou

MeowPrince you really have an amazing luck and an extremely kinky encounter

the fact that both of them are straight with girlfriends made this even naughtier and much more desired , close to a fantasy came true

dam.... were they turned on in any way??

or was it really a weird non sexual hobby of theirs?

Nah. They are young boys just out to explore and be funny. Silver zombie is busy in NUS, hunky officer is in NTU iirc.

Me, I'm looking forward to the weekend to meet up with my bf for a nice evening together in uniform. :D

Nah. They are young boys just out to explore and be funny. Silver zombie is busy in NUS, hunky officer is in NTU iirc.

Me, I'm looking forward to the weekend to meet up with my bf for a nice evening together in uniform. :D

Wah ENJOY .....hmm want me to take pic?? :oops:

Kidding mine prob louzee...anyhow point n shoot .Nice to hv bf with same fetish... :thumb:

Wah ENJOY .....hmm want me to take pic?? :oops:

Kidding mine prob louzee...anyhow point n shoot .Nice to hv bf with same fetish... :thumb:

Want to take picture for me dream on. :yuk:

But yeah, it is a nice thing that we share the exact same fetish and many same likes - photography and cats and food. :)

It will be a lovely weekend, with private jacuzzi and steam facilities, wine-tasting and champagne, and rose petal bubble bath! And to bed in uniform..... Wheeee!

Want to take picture for me dream on. :yuk:

But yeah, it is a nice thing that we share the exact same fetish and many same likes - photography and cats and food. :)

It will be a lovely weekend, with private jacuzzi and steam facilities, wine-tasting and champagne, and rose petal bubble bath! And to bed in uniform..... Wheeee!

Bon week-end!

wtf, this is like super sexy, how i wish i can makan them .. :)

He's the same batch as me in SCS , he's a PTI at KCC haha but should be ording soon or already orded

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Guest uniflover

I've no exciting army stories to share although i'm currently doing NS, but, hmm, isn't this our No.3 uniform? Somehow it appeared on a gay forum from China..

nice pics esp the last two!

i have my first "experience" in army too.... maybe i should share mine as well....

it was a sat nite, 3SG "X" (a going to ORD person) and me (just pass out) was arrow to do a attachment which finish around 9+pm... we were back at our bunk around 10pm rushing to bath and hope to book out before 2359.

as i step into the toilet's shower area i could see "X" clothes on the wooden bench outside the showers stall but there is not sound of water... as he is using the 1st stall i will need to walk pass him to get to the other stalls to bath... as i walk pass i heard a loud "ah...." i turn and saw "X" naked leaning agasint the wall stroking his penis and is clearly at orgasm and shooting his load of sperm!! i got a shock and embrass so i try to tip toe to "escape"....

"X" hop out of the stall and catch hold of me with his arm from behind... he then ask me you saw everything right?? i reply - nope i forget something i need to go back my bunk and take it.... feeling nervous.... he did not let go of me instead he hold on to me harder.... i plead and ask me to let me go.... but he say - nope and to be fare i must also shoot my load of sperm here so if he get caught he got a accompany.... i refuse cos this is illegal but i promise i will never tell anybody what i saw....

he try to insist but i just refuse... after a while he drag me to the wooden benches and sit down with me on top of his body and he use his legs to lock my legs... now i am "lock" and can hardly move.... he then say let me help you then!!! i was totally shocked and plead to him no please!!! he ignore me and use one of his hand (which is not holding me) to unbutton my no4 shirt (but i am still wearing it) after that he proceed to unbutton my no4 pants and reach for my penis.... i keep asking him to stop but he just wont.... after a few stroke my penis gave him a full salute.... at this momemt i am feeling strange cos this is the first time i have been "touch" by another men.... after some stroking i unload my 1 week worth my sperm all over my no4 and on his hands....

after the the unloading.... my penis become sensitive but still quite hard..... "X" seeing it is still hard decide to continue to stroke it.... and he seems to enjoy playing with it...... but for me the sensitivity is too strong that i feel it is a pain and very uncomfortable!!!! normally after i upload my sperm i will find my penis sensitive and will stop and wash up.... but today i cant!!! that feeling is horrible!!! and i plead for him to stop but he just refuse!!! shortly after another 5-10 mins of pain i could feel a oragsm building up!!!! and this oragsm feeling is very different from my normal one.... it is a mixture of pain n enjoyment!!! i am actually kind of enjoying it.... i dont know why??? so i shot my second load.... unlike my normal shot (which is a few shots follow by the remnding sperm flowing out) this one all my sperm shot out nicely like a fountain!!! and the orgasm is super strong and shiok!!! when "X" saw it he say out a loud - wow!!! actually myself was "impress and shock" by myself too!! after this second shot my penis become soft... he then finally let go of me pad my shoulder and say good job!! suddenly i am so proud of my penis!!!

he say sorry to me and we went into our stall to clean n wash up.... and just as i am washing my penis it become hard and super sensitive again... i try very hard to cool myself down then i become semi-hard.... i walk out of the stall with a semi hard penis drying myself.... now i notice "X" was drying his hair with a solid hard penis.... at this moment one word came into my - revenge!!!

so........ i grab him from behind while he is still drying his hair and push him down on the wooden bench.... his face is facing the wooden bench.... my body is pushing him down his body on the wooden bench and i am kind of sitting on top of him now..... as the gap on the wooden bench is quite big his hard and slim penis slide just nice between the gap

i then tell him proudly it is revenge time!!! i then proceed to stroke his penis until he shot his second load.... i can feel n see then this second orgasm for him was a strong one as he is sweating and breathing every heavily!!! after he shot his load i continue to stroke his semi hard but sensitive penis to show him how horrible this feeling is.... the sensitivity is so strong for him he actually yell and cried!!! i was shock and feel bad for him so i let go of him..... i say sorry to him.... he ignore me and continue to cry....

suddenly he stop!! stand up get his t shirt and..... in a very fast manner tied me up on the wooden bench and start to revenge on me by stroking my sore n sensitive penis non-stop and very harshly!!! i am scare and my penis is feeling very sore and was in pain now.... i try to plead but he ignore me.... soon i am hard again and and i can feel the orgasm feeling building up.... just as i thought i will be shooting my 3rd shot i did not..... instead all i can feel is a instense oragsm feeling with not sperm coming the feeling was both shiok and scary.... for that moment i thought i have use up my sperm..... just as i thought there wont be any sperm coming out.... it came shooting out high and all over "X" face!!! he was surprise..... so am i..... he then let out go of me.....

but then i am super tired and my penis is feeling very sore n sensitive like mad!!! i was lying down on the wooden bench.... "X" then suddenly saw his watch and shout out a - oh shit!!! it is 2220!!! we need to hurry!!! "X" then take the water hose (for washing toilet) to wash away the sperm that have drop on to the floor and on his face.... and after that he use the hose to do a brief washing for his penis n mine... and after that he push the very tired me out the toilet and at 2350 we book out....

that nite upoon reaching i just fall on my bed n slept.... i remember i am so tried i slept until 3 pm the next day!!! and when i wake i got very mixed feeling.... i start to suspect am i gay?? why i am doing such things with a guy??? but many years after i ORD i have slowly forget about this incident.... the me now is busy with my work and travelling..... and have also date a few girls too..... so i suppose i that incident was just...........

as for my that 3SG.... after that nite he start to clear his ORD leave and i have not seen him then..... when i try to recall about him.... all i can remember he is a funny guy with a sweet gf and he dont look gay... and during one of my ICT i hear he is now married but without any kids.....

so i guess that "incident" was just maybe some playful act?? em......

Guest camomile

In my NS time, I was supposed to do "manning" duty, sometimes 24/7 for an entire week. Basically, we have to look after the office which is horribly cramp and cold. That last night of the week when I was doing such duty with my platoon sergeant, something happened.

He is generally known as a nice guy, always taking 'arrows' for the company. Slightly shorter than average, decent looking and definitely able-bodied. His voice is what draws me in until today. I am the soft-spoken geek in the block; Passive but calm. Tall, skinny and pale describes me frankly. Our work ethics are similar, thus, he will always choose to pair up with me when tasks are given out. I am comfortable with that too.

We were worn out; almost desperate to complete our duty soon. At least that was what I thought.

With that familiar tone, he request for a massage politely. I was a little taken back but agreed nonetheless. He smiled and turned his back towards me. I reached my hands for his shoulders, 'massaging' him without much of a skill. His shoulders were as stiff as it could be. There wasn't any response from him for a while. I know what I was doing were rather pointless.

"Sorry, I'm done, hope you are feeling better" I said as I withdraw to my position.

"Huh?" he was staring at me, as if he was expecting something from me.

"Haha! Thanks! I'm feeling soooo good now" he remarked.

Suspecting he was being sarcastic, I gave a slight grin and returned to my book as usual. It was quiet again, until he broke the spell. This time he offered to give me a massage instead. I thought it would only be fair if he returned me the favor, so I nodded sheepishly. He stood up and went behind my chair upon our agreement. It was obvious that he was being squashed between my chair and the wall (yes, this is how pathetically small the room is). I offered to turn my chair sideward to allow space for him but he brushed the idea off.

Guest camomile

I wasn't a fan of massage, but it was comfortable.

Suddenly, I felt his rough yet warm fingers working on my earlobes. At that point of time, I was still assuming that everything is a norm. However, my naive thoughts did not last. The following chain of event left me frozen for a while. I felt an unusual heat on the back of my head. From the reflection on my laptop, I could see him; pressing himself against me. I did not react. He lowered his head next to my left ear. I could hear him breathing hard. He gave a peck on my cheek, to my ear, then plenty on my neck. I regained my composure by now and I was observing him. I could feel this sensational heat within me. The look of my platoon sergeant suddenly becomes so.. pleasing and attractive. Finally, our eyes met.

"Why didn't you resist?" he asked.

"Did you plan this?" I throw back another question.

"No" He said it in such an arousing and soft tone.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.