Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Guest Army boy

there was once i went to the MO for abrasions after 16km rm.. then i told the Mo which part hurts etc. so i told him it's as usual the at the usual spots like thigh area, armpit etc. i thought that was about it. before i knew it he asked me to go behind the curtains to do a physical check up. i was like "okay... for what just give me my medication and most importantly a STATUS (haha..)"

once inside i was asked to take off my shirt. he checked here and there.. i lifted my arms for him to check my arm-pits for almost a minute before he let me put down. that was when i felt it was weird, as in why he had to check till so precise. then before i could even put on my shirt, "take off your shorts and place it on the table" ... even weirder. i had to spread my legs while standing while he stood behind me (i don't know for what) to look.

then came the "best" part. he said a simple "sorry. i need to take a look at your buttocks" and pulled down my underwear at the back. i was shocked :o what's more, he went to separate (prise open) my butt cheeks slightly and asked if i have butt abrasion. i said No. by then i was already semi-hard from all the touching. he continued.. "pls pull down your underwear" and my reaction inside was "huh?!" he went IN FRONT of me, squatted down, asked me to spread my legs, and checked my inner thigh. that meant my cock was right in front of his face as he was checking my thigh. that made me damn embarrassed, esp when his hands sort of brush against my balls as he was inspecting some flaking at the thigh. :X then he told me NOT to wear underwear for the next few days so that the abrasion won't worsen. i still rmb clearly he even said "let your cock breathe alright?" !!!

i caught him stealing a glance at my cock before he asked me to get dressed. and he sat in an awkward manner afterwards (or maybe i was being sensitive. i dunno) so yea that was one of my NS experiences!

there was once i went to the MO for abrasions after 16km rm.. then i told the Mo which part hurts etc. so i told him it's as usual the at the usual spots like thigh area, armpit etc. i thought that was about it. before i knew it he asked me to go behind the curtains to do a physical check up. i was like "okay... for what just give me my medication and most importantly a STATUS (haha..)"

once inside i was asked to take off my shirt. he checked here and there.. i lifted my arms for him to check my arm-pits for almost a minute before he let me put down. that was when i felt it was weird, as in why he had to check till so precise. then before i could even put on my shirt, "take off your shorts and place it on the table" ... even weirder. i had to spread my legs while standing while he stood behind me (i don't know for what) to look.

then came the "best" part. he said a simple "sorry. i need to take a look at your buttocks" and pulled down my underwear at the back. i was shocked :o what's more, he went to separate (prise open) my butt cheeks slightly and asked if i have butt abrasion. i said No. by then i was already semi-hard from all the touching. he continued.. "pls pull down your underwear" and my reaction inside was "huh?!" he went IN FRONT of me, squatted down, asked me to spread my legs, and checked my inner thigh. that meant my cock was right in front of his face as he was checking my thigh. that made me damn embarrassed, esp when his hands sort of brush against my balls as he was inspecting some flaking at the thigh. :X then he told me NOT to wear underwear for the next few days so that the abrasion won't worsen. i still rmb clearly he even said "let your cock breathe alright?" !!!

i caught him stealing a glance at my cock before he asked me to get dressed. and he sat in an awkward manner afterwards (or maybe i was being sensitive. i dunno) so yea that was one of my NS experiences!

That's almost like a pxxn fantasy story plot. Haha.

Guest Just your own fantasy

This guy is behaving like a 'gu niang' and fantasizing away... The MO is behaving professionally... What a fairy!!! Singapore guys nowadays a behaving so sissy...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest armydazeee

During my BMT days, I would shower with this sectionmate of mine in the same cubicle. See each other stripped naked and took turns to go under the shower to wash up. During our admin time at night, we would lie down together on a bed and chat about the day. Come to to think of it, it's a pity that nothing happened between us though.

my bmt shower rooms are with doors, so didn't get a chance, but it's a good thing as I won't want to be caught jacking off in the shower when im horny! the most crazy thing i've done before is to lie down on my bed and stroke my dick while the rest are asleep, can't moan n scream as you'll wake the rest up... watch pxxn in coy office and jacking off is cool too!

don't really believe those who claims they don't mast for one whole week in camp

Guest JUSTrand

my bmt shower rooms are with doors, so didn't get a chance, but it's a good thing as I won't want to be caught jacking off in the shower when im horny! the most crazy thing i've done before is to lie down on my bed and stroke my dick while the rest are asleep, can't moan n scream as you'll wake the rest up... watch pxxn in coy office and jacking off is cool too!

don't really believe those who claims they don't mast for one whole week in camp

ehhh. sadly, i'm one of those that chiong during bmt period. seriously after all the exercise, im too tired to masturbate. even during my almost 3weeks confinement i never masturbate even once.

Guest Monster

I have not masturbated in camp before. Training already so tough and tired, where got time to do think and do so much. Want masturbate go home then masturbate lah.

It's possible not to masturbate for a week or more in camp. It all depends on your personal discipline. There're more meaningful things to focus on in army than your horny thoughts.

During my BMT, I was appointed by my platoon sergeant to be his wake up call ie every morning at 7am I was to go to his bunk and wake him up. My sergeant is very cute and had a great bod and he's quite the cocky bastard. But he seemed to have a soft spot for me although he's straight. He was always seeking me out during rest time or in between training. He slept in his skimpy white undies and many a morning, I would find him sprawled on bed with his blanket kicked onto one side, exposing him in all his morning glory. He was very hard to wake and sometimes he can even be quite manja and I would have to plead with him to wake up (because he said if I don't I will be punished). I suspected he did it deliberately sometimes to freak me out and becos I also think he is quite the exhibitionist. For instance, he would wear white trunks when we go for our swimming sessions. It is quite unbearable for me on mornings when he had a stiffy because you can actually see the thing straining against the briefs and at times, you can see the head stretching the band up! On such occasions, I think my voice actually became hoarse becos my mouth would be so dry from lust. Once he said "How come your voice like that? You deep throat is it?" kekeke. Nice memories. I hope he is happily married now (but please not to the ugly heifer he brought to our passing-out nite party:)

Whoa!

Your Sgt like not paiseh to be just in underwear when he has an erection in the morning ... LoL!

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

During my BMT, I was appointed by my platoon sergeant to be his wake up call ie every morning at 7am I was to go to his bunk and wake him up. My sergeant is very cute and had a great bod and he's quite the cocky bastard. But he seemed to have a soft spot for me although he's straight. He was always seeking me out during rest time or in between training. He slept in his skimpy white undies and many a morning, I would find him sprawled on bed with his blanket kicked onto one side, exposing him in all his morning glory. He was very hard to wake and sometimes he can even be quite manja and I would have to plead with him to wake up (because he said if I don't I will be punished). I suspected he did it deliberately sometimes to freak me out and becos I also think he is quite the exhibitionist. For instance, he would wear white trunks when we go for our swimming sessions. It is quite unbearable for me on mornings when he had a stiffy because you can actually see the thing straining against the briefs and at times, you can see the head stretching the band up! On such occasions, I think my voice actually became hoarse becos my mouth would be so dry from lust. Once he said "How come your voice like that? You deep throat is it?" kekeke. Nice memories. I hope he is happily married now (but please not to the ugly heifer he brought to our passing-out nite party:)

what a naughty sergeant, i think he jus trying to scare u haha

Edited by GreatMast

Guest brat alert!

i didn't really masturbate during trainee days.. yeah shagged out how to masturbate.. i mean after i passed out, i got a super relaxing post, n yeah... that was how it all came abt dudes!

Then you shld not make such sweeping statements.

Not everyone gets posted to a slacker unit or vocation.

Some of us do serve outfield.

Actually one way to wake up your Sergeant is to pull down his underwear... But of course you might risk getting punished by him la..

I always dream about having rough sex with one of those hokkien-spewing warrant officers- the tougher looking better. But no such luck and in any case how to approach them without getting extra duties.

When I was in the army, there were always talks amongst the lower ranks about some matured encik who actually sexually harrass the young ones. There were a few matured encik and there is one particular indian one that I fantasize a lot. He has a mustache, handsome face, loud rough voice, very manly and fit (with many badges on his uniform) and I always imagine him naked. He was in charge of another company so I get to see him whenever we have battalion level activities.

I was asked to stay back for extra duty and was assigned to help this encik to prepare for some upcoming battalion event. After helping him I reported back to my own bunk and started to fantasize him again. I began to stroke myself as the whole weekend was quiet so I thought no one is around. Little did I expect this encik to walk over to my bunk area looking for me to continue on some work. He caught me masturbating and I was so embarrassed. He yelled at me and told me he would report me to my company encik. I ran after him along the corridor and pleaded him not to tell my encik as it would mean the whole world will know. He told me to report to him at his bunk at a certain time in the evening and he rushed off.

I went looking for him at his bunk in the evening and I was shivering with fear. He opened his bunk door and asked me to go in. That was the first time I ever go into an encik room and it was quite well furnished but lighting was dim. He was in his casual attire and shorts. He asked me to explain myself and said that what I did is not allowed. I apologized profusely and said that I was just horny at that moment. He said I just did work for him not too long ago so fast become horny. I told him if I tell him the truth can he spare me because it's not nice for the whole world to know. When I told him the truth that I was fantasizing about him his eyes turned big. He walked over to me and said you want me to fxxk you is it. I said no encik, he said then what. He started to fire a lot of questions to me and I just kept saying yes encik no encik. Then he started to change his tone and suddenly pulled down his shorts and show me his cock. I didn't dare to look down so I quickly tilted my head up and try not to see. He cornered me by moving towards me and ask if this is what I wanted. I said no encik he siad don't bluff. Then he forced my hand to reach over and touch his cock. I pulled back and he did it again, saying I wanted it. Then he said touch lah, it's ok, you want right? I let you touch lah. I took the opportunity to see and touch his cock and my whole head was spinning with both fear and lust. What happened next was very fast and he started to touch me all over and asked me to suck him. I could not believe what was happening but was too nervous. I remembered I was stripped naked and he made my cock so hard and I came very fast.

As I was practically held hostage by him because of this incident, I didn't dare to tell anyone anything. I didn't want to as well as it was my fantasy came true! From my reaction, he knew I liked what he did to me so I also gladly want him to continue to do so. We had a couple more sessions of sex in his bunk after that and I grew to enjoy being his "sex slave'. I felt he is not totally gay, but just a str guy with a high sex drive and I think he imagined me as a girl when he fxxked me. I don't mind at all as his is my desire came true in the army. Unfortunately I left the unit shortly after as I was given the permission to disrupt my NS, the whole thing ended abruptly and I wanted to keep it that way as one part of me thought that it's best to put it to a stop.

Somehow I am always more turned on by the matured encik, and never felt that way with any of the higher ranks. It happened so many years ago and so far I have never met him again.

*yawn* any more interesting story? This fxxker thought his story is new? Just another cut n paste story from the net... Stop posting such uninteresting story...

When I was in the army, there were always talks amongst the lower ranks about some matured encik who actually sexually harrass the young ones. There were a few matured encik and there is one particular indian one that I fantasize a lot. He has a mustache, handsome face, loud rough voice, very manly and fit (with many badges on his uniform) and I always imagine him naked. He was in charge of another company so I get to see him whenever we have battalion level activities.

I was asked to stay back for extra duty and was assigned to help this encik to prepare for some upcoming battalion event. After helping him I reported back to my own bunk and started to fantasize him again. I began to stroke myself as the whole weekend was quiet so I thought no one is around. Little did I expect this encik to walk over to my bunk area looking for me to continue on some work. He caught me masturbating and I was so embarrassed. He yelled at me and told me he would report me to my company encik. I ran after him along the corridor and pleaded him not to tell my encik as it would mean the whole world will know. He told me to report to him at his bunk at a certain time in the evening and he rushed off.

I went looking for him at his bunk in the evening and I was shivering with fear. He opened his bunk door and asked me to go in. That was the first time I ever go into an encik room and it was quite well furnished but lighting was dim. He was in his casual attire and shorts. He asked me to explain myself and said that what I did is not allowed. I apologized profusely and said that I was just horny at that moment. He said I just did work for him not too long ago so fast become horny. I told him if I tell him the truth can he spare me because it's not nice for the whole world to know. When I told him the truth that I was fantasizing about him his eyes turned big. He walked over to me and said you want me to fxxk you is it. I said no encik, he said then what. He started to fire a lot of questions to me and I just kept saying yes encik no encik. Then he started to change his tone and suddenly pulled down his shorts and show me his cock. I didn't dare to look down so I quickly tilted my head up and try not to see. He cornered me by moving towards me and ask if this is what I wanted. I said no encik he siad don't bluff. Then he forced my hand to reach over and touch his cock. I pulled back and he did it again, saying I wanted it. Then he said touch lah, it's ok, you want right? I let you touch lah. I took the opportunity to see and touch his cock and my whole head was spinning with both fear and lust. What happened next was very fast and he started to touch me all over and asked me to suck him. I could not believe what was happening but was too nervous. I remembered I was stripped naked and he made my cock so hard and I came very fast.

As I was practically held hostage by him because of this incident, I didn't dare to tell anyone anything. I didn't want to as well as it was my fantasy came true! From my reaction, he knew I liked what he did to me so I also gladly want him to continue to do so. We had a couple more sessions of sex in his bunk after that and I grew to enjoy being his "sex slave'. I felt he is not totally gay, but just a str guy with a high sex drive and I think he imagined me as a girl when he fxxked me. I don't mind at all as his is my desire came true in the army. Unfortunately I left the unit shortly after as I was given the permission to disrupt my NS, the whole thing ended abruptly and I wanted to keep it that way as one part of me thought that it's best to put it to a stop.

Somehow I am always more turned on by the matured encik, and never felt that way with any of the higher ranks. It happened so many years ago and so far I have never met him again.

*yawn* any more interesting story? This fxxker thought his story is new? Just another cut n paste story from the net... Stop posting such uninteresting story...

I did not plagerise for your information.

If you have evidence that I have lifted someone else's stuff, please go ahead and report this to the moderator so that the post can be removed or my account terminated. If not, I don't think it's fair to make such accusations.

Even if it's not interesting to you, I don't see why there is a need for you to be so rude over what others have shared. Have some decent respect for yourself and others please.

If you don't like it, you don't like it. Skip the story and move on. Don't whine like a typical Singaporean bitch.

For me, I'm not so concerned about cut and paste.

To me, I find if an 'experience' is written in a lengthy way like a novel, then there is a tendency for it to be just a story. Work of a talented writer.

If an experience is not posted in a lengthy or novel-like style, then I feel it could be a real experience.

Anyway, take what people claim and post on the net with a pinch of salt. The brain has to do the thinking.

I always find it amusing that just becos something sounds far fetched to someone, it couldn't have happened. I mean, we are talking about the army where boys are aplenty, hormones are raging and if I were to tell you what happened to my friends and I during army days, you'd say NO WAY but it was really crazy days back then.

Yes... Crazy stuff happen to me ... And i did crazy stuff too !

Guest kenneth

there are alot of AJs in MP, even the officers! that is saying alot since there are not many officers in MP.

lol, are we allowed to name them? i do know of 'princess' and a runner. u?

Guest derektan70

lol, are we allowed to name them? i do know of 'princess' and a runner. u?

Better not name them here lah. Not nice.

My days at Mowbray Camp were my gayest and most happy days...

Agree. Not nice to reveal names. Can share the incidents which took place?

Better not name them here lah. Not nice.

My days at Mowbray Camp were my gayest and most happy days...

Guest Nopeitsnotme

Haha, feel compelled to share my experiences too. They're very tame compared to some of the stories here tho.

O was my PS in army, and he was always very kind to me, even though I was not exactly a model soldier. In fact, I was the worst in my company in terms of fitness and combat. But he always looked out for me during all the trainings, and was specially assigned to improve my fitness. He was very handsome too - a tall, slim and tanned runner's body that fit perfectly like a glove into the army singlet and shorts. Nice, deeply set eyes that would twinkle whenever he told a joke and a killer smile. I remember once he volunteered to accompany me through the night for an exercise, and even dropped me home the next day. For all the false bravado he had to display as our disciplinarian, I was lucky enough to always be on his good side.

N was my sergeant and really super hot, with a supremely handsome face and a body chiselled by Michaelangelo himself (sturdy chest, broad and muscled shoulders like a fighter jet's wingspan, washboard abs). But he wasn't dao, and was always very friendly with all of us.

Once we were monkeying around in the bunk and he teased me, so I started hitting him and he retaliated. But he didn't realize how strong he was and accidentally slammed my back into a cupboard, which was very painful. I had the wind knocked out of me so I just lay against the cupboard, immobilized. Then he apologized profusely, reached down, scooped me up off the floor like I was a fleck of dirt and carried me to my bed. Though it was really painful, that part made it almost worth it. Hahaha!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest -Guest-

It's alright; you can still be friends with him. . . . . keep in touch via Facebook, etc.

Agree with Easley: he's probably attracted to you also but too shy and scared to make it known. I understand it's very tough, with all your male uni mates going on and on about their gfs and then you just can't tell them that you find some guy cute and attractive. . . . . Very painful feeling, if you ask me.

But all the best to your studies and everything!

haha thanks! anyway he went for exchange. Heard he just came back and i bumped into him the other day. I said "Hi" and rushed for my lessons. There was a year 1 hottie in my class. haha. consolation :/

Do guys still play birthday pranks on each other in the army? It can get very very sexual and homoerotic sometimes.

Someone once sent me a story that happened in Singapore where this straight hunk had a birthday in camp, then his friends sabo him big time. They overpowered him, stripped him and drew all over him with camo cream. Some started playing with his dick too, cuz he supposed to be this huge ladies man; they were jeking him off and trying to get him excited. Eventually, one of the guys went a bit too far, ended up making the birthday boy cum involuntarily.

Post the story please! True experience?

i am into MP no.3 uniform too, but dun own any........like to get one sets....anyone selling??

Please do not post your ad on the Main Forum meant for discussions,

The Service, Biz & Useful Web Links folder are for that purpose.

If you do that again, you may face suspension and the post will be deleted.

Take heed.

GM

P/s: Your post will be moved to Service, Biz & Useful Web Links Folder

I had a few encounters in army, but not as many as I hoped

There is this regular who trained as the same platoon as myself. His frame is abit stocky, but he still have this horizontal six(or eight) pacs, since we were from an elite unit. He was pretty tan and have this weird big nose and were nicknamed "parrot". He was a spec and we went overseas training.I had given friendly massages to some of the guys and he kept insisting on one. And he kept commenting how good my massage is. As my platoon have another two AJs whom we knew about the sexuality of each other, since we bump into clubs before. He came and approach me saying he know that I am AJ, but being very discreet and straight acting, I brushed him off and told him not to say nonsense.

Next few days he was very persistent and finally broke the silence when he asked me for a "patrol" around the camp. He wanted me to touch him and he basically attacked my groin with his hand. I was paralyzed and he kept massaging my cock through my no.4 pants. But that night ended like that as there were too many people walking around.

The next few nights, there was this movie screening only for invited guests only, mainly for CO, OCs and the rest of us. He sat with me on an elevated platform where the computers are.. and the lights were dimmed.. of course u knew wat happened.. his itchy hands started to caress my bulge again.. all just under the table behind the CO and all the officers

We end up having a few more encounters when we returned to Singapore

When I was in NS, I was still very in the closet. Went thru OCS with a crush on another cadet but didn't do anything during then.

Now reading these stories makes me think of my later experiences in my unit. Horny!

I had a few encounters in army, but not as many as I hoped

There is this regular who trained as the same platoon as myself. His frame is abit stocky, but he still have this horizontal six(or eight) pacs, since we were from an elite unit. He was pretty tan and have this weird big nose and were nicknamed "parrot". He was a spec and we went overseas training.I had given friendly massages to some of the guys and he kept insisting on one. And he kept commenting how good my massage is. As my platoon have another two AJs whom we knew about the sexuality of each other, since we bump into clubs before. He came and approach me saying he know that I am AJ, but being very discreet and straight acting, I brushed him off and told him not to say nonsense.

Next few days he was very persistent and finally broke the silence when he asked me for a "patrol" around the camp. He wanted me to touch him and he basically attacked my groin with his hand. I was paralyzed and he kept massaging my cock through my no.4 pants. But that night ended like that as there were too many people walking around.

The next few nights, there was this movie screening only for invited guests only, mainly for CO, OCs and the rest of us. He sat with me on an elevated platform where the computers are.. and the lights were dimmed.. of course u knew wat happened.. his itchy hands started to caress my bulge again.. all just under the table behind the CO and all the officers

We end up having a few more encounters when we returned to Singapore

Wow, that's interesting!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.