Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Yk, thanks for reply. I find your story a super turn on. Really imagining the situation now. Wish can PM me more of what he looks like. =P

Was his cock long, thick? How big were his balls? Did you manage to see/hear more of his cumming reaction?

Yes, I find it a turn on too. I totally didn't expect the commander in the shower cubicle to be him. It was such sheer coincidence that I considered myself really lucky. 

His cock was definitely of a certain length, at least attractive enough. But as to how long and thick exactly - I'm sorry I'm unable to assess. As I have said, he used his underwear to cover his manhood upon seeing me. As for his cumming reaction, I can only recall he seemed to bend his knees once in a while as he was jerking off and when he cummed, he stood still for quite a while (that's why I got to see the streak of dangling cum) before he started to wash up. I only managed to hear a loud sigh and a soft "F*ck" word coming from inside the cubicle.  

(cont)

As I said earlier after the "commander in shower" post, I had my first real gay sexual encounter shortly during unit life. The story here is real but I have changed some minor details for privacy's sake. After BMT, my infatuation for the previous sergeant crush faded gradually as I no longer saw him. After trade course, I was attached to a battalion where my vocation was a signaller. 2 bunks away from my bunk on the same level was where some of the infantry men stayed - that was where I got to know some of them, including this guy I shall call G. 

In fact, he was one of the very few guys who attracted me physically. My heart would be in my mouth whenever I crossed paths with him. He had a very good physique, and was the very sporty type (I must emphasize). He wasn't tall, but had an extremely boyish face which I like. However, he gives people the arrogant and domineering impression which I why I never dared approach him. Moreover, my friends told me he's IPPT Gold which seemed to further entrench that impression. Despite all that, I couldn't help stealing glances at him whenever I saw him - be it in the cookhouse, or during live run. I also caught him looking at me several times, but I never seemed to acknowledge either. So, whenever we saw each other, we would just give each other the "blank" look. 

It was only about 4 months later when I sprained my back while doing PT that I was excused from the unit's outfield exercise. As fate would have it, he wasn't required to go either for reasons I didn't know just yet. On the first night when everyone was outfield, we bumped into each other just outside the bunk corridoor. It was obviously a pleasant surprise to see him, and I think he felt the same way too. I wanted to open my mouth, but to my elation, he took the initiative! 

He said "Hi D (my name)" - yet another surprise because I didn't expect him to know my name. I was so happy (: He asked me why I wasn't outfield etc and the conversation flowed on from there. I still remember the 2 of us standing at the corridor for a good 40 mins just talking non-stop. We had so many things to talk about. I felt so attracted to him, especially his mesmerising eyes and smile. I was secretly hoping he was gay but I knew chances were slim because sporty guys aren't usually gay. (Correct this assumption if I'm wrong?) I didn't want to end the conversation but he said he needed rest so I went back to the mess. That was when he asked me why I was going to the mess at such a late hour. I told him I'm sleeping there every night using the spare mattress till the rest are back, because I want to enjoy the air con (: 

The next few days, we again had so much to talk about till we hung out, had meals, talked cock together the entire day, since no one controlled us (all the commanders were outfield). We talked about various issues all on an intellectual level - culture, politics, and even gay rights. He was smart. I don't know if he was hinting that he was gay through some of the things he said - but I pretended not to know. It was only on the 3rd day when it was time to sleep (it was actually wee hours in the morning) and I was in the mess with just my underwear on (I usually sleep with just underwear) when he suddenly walked in and asked if he could join me to sleep in the mess as well because his bunk was stuffy. I was startled and shy about letting him see me in just a skimpy pair of briefs but I was secretly happy that he wanted to "sleep together". 

He brought in his pillows and was ready to sleep. I, on the other hand, was applying the typical Fastum gel that SAF MOs give on my back when he offered to help. I was reluctant but he asked me not to be shy. He dimmed the lights and asked me to lay on my chest, which I willingly complied and he started to rub the gel for me. This carried on for a while when I started to notice something was amiss when he seemed to be lowering my underwear, exposing my buttocks bit by bit. I was embarrassed but utterly horny and turned on to do anything, so I pretended as if nothing happened. This continued until my entire piece of underwear was stripped off, exposing my bare ass to him. 

Other than a few voyeuristic experiences here and there, I knew nothing much about all these sexual stuff. I was at a total loss as to what to do - I didn't know what HE wanted to do either. It was only not long after when I felt a breath near my hear and he whispered softly, "You're so cute". I also felt something stiff poking one of my ass cheeks through his shorts - I knew it was his cock. His body was on top of mine - I was extremely turned on. I turned to face him and he closed in for a kiss on my lips. I think I moaned from all these pleasure, and the fact that he's actually gay too. My pre-cum had already caused a big wet patch on the bedsheet. 

I turned to face him and he continued kissing me. That was the very first time I ever shared such an intimate moment with a guy. He took off his PT shorts, only to discover he was going commando. His huge, larger than average (or at least bigger than mine) hard on touched my raging cock and I swear at that moment I wanted to cum so badly. He then popped the big question through soft, yet passionate whispers: "Can I f*ck you?"

I didn't know if I made the right decision. Afterall I only knew him for 3 days and he could be just finding a fling since there was no other avenue for release in camp. But I said "yes" without deliberating much - partly because he was so attractive and manly, and I was so horny. I told him to "f*ck me gently. I haven't done this before." What he said turned me on even more. "Don't worry, I'll f*ck you slowly and gently. All night long." Whispering to me with that killer smile - I can die with no regrets (:

He took one of the condoms from the overseas pack, and gently slipped his cock into my ass. The sensation was painful at first but bearable. But I enjoyed myself, especially when I saw him f*cking me so passionately (in a slow, gentle manner). What turned me on most was the amount of concentration on his face. I couldn't see clearly because of lighting but his veins were all popping out from his neck. It was clear he wanted to cum badly already but he stopped at regular intervals so that he could "last longer", let me "enjoy more" and let me cum first (at least this was how he explained to me later). I came not long after - my cum splattered everywhere my body, neck, mattress and a little on the floor.

He too reached the point of no return. He removed his cock from my ass, undid the condom and threw it on the floor. He then reached out for my hand and forcefully made me do a few jerks to his cock. He whispered my name and eventually shot his man juice out like a volcano! I was utterly shocked at the sheer amount of semen that was released. He moaned so loudly (I was afraid people upstairs could hear!) and his veins on his neck protruded out. He was obviously in such great pleasure - waves and waves of sperms spewed out in such great proportions. His seed had even landed on the plasma TV screen and parts of the couch behind the mattress. My bedsheet was soaking wet. I can clearly say - his cock was as healthy as any other parts of his body. 

We didn't sleep but just lie there till it was time for breakfast. We cleaned up the place (and ourselves in the shower) and amused ourselves with all the cum galore we created. After that eventful day, we went out together regularly and had really good sex too. Nevertheless, I wouldn't classify this as a real relationship. It was more of dating and keeping each other company. This lasted till he ORD-ed and went overseas to study. Up till this very day, the stains of his cum still remain on the couch - just like the sweet memories we had together that will always last. 

P.S. : Sorry if you guys found it too draggy. But this was really my most memorable experience in NS - my first sexual encounter.

(cont)

As I said earlier after the "commander in shower" post, I had my first real gay sexual encounter shortly during unit life. The story here is real but I have changed some minor details for privacy's sake. After BMT, my infatuation for the previous sergeant crush faded gradually as I no longer saw him. After trade course, I was attached to a battalion where my vocation was a signaller. 2 bunks away from my bunk on the same level was where some of the infantry men stayed - that was where I got to know some of them, including this guy I shall call G. 

In fact, he was one of the very few guys who attracted me physically. My heart would be in my mouth whenever I crossed paths with him. He had a very good physique, and was the very sporty type (I must emphasize). He wasn't tall, but had an extremely boyish face which I like. However, he gives people the arrogant and domineering impression which I why I never dared approach him. Moreover, my friends told me he's IPPT Gold which seemed to further entrench that impression. Despite all that, I couldn't help stealing glances at him whenever I saw him - be it in the cookhouse, or during live run. I also caught him looking at me several times, but I never seemed to acknowledge either. So, whenever we saw each other, we would just give each other the "blank" look. 

It was only about 4 months later when I sprained my back while doing PT that I was excused from the unit's outfield exercise. As fate would have it, he wasn't required to go either for reasons I didn't know just yet. On the first night when everyone was outfield, we bumped into each other just outside the bunk corridoor. It was obviously a pleasant surprise to see him, and I think he felt the same way too. I wanted to open my mouth, but to my elation, he took the initiative! 

He said "Hi D (my name)" - yet another surprise because I didn't expect him to know my name. I was so happy (: He asked me why I wasn't outfield etc and the conversation flowed on from there. I still remember the 2 of us standing at the corridor for a good 40 mins just talking non-stop. We had so many things to talk about. I felt so attracted to him, especially his mesmerising eyes and smile. I was secretly hoping he was gay but I knew chances were slim because sporty guys aren't usually gay. (Correct this assumption if I'm wrong?) I didn't want to end the conversation but he said he needed rest so I went back to the mess. That was when he asked me why I was going to the mess at such a late hour. I told him I'm sleeping there every night using the spare mattress till the rest are back, because I want to enjoy the air con (: 

The next few days, we again had so much to talk about till we hung out, had meals, talked cock together the entire day, since no one controlled us (all the commanders were outfield). We talked about various issues all on an intellectual level - culture, politics, and even gay rights. He was smart. I don't know if he was hinting that he was gay through some of the things he said - but I pretended not to know. It was only on the 3rd day when it was time to sleep (it was actually wee hours in the morning) and I was in the mess with just my underwear on (I usually sleep with just underwear) when he suddenly walked in and asked if he could join me to sleep in the mess as well because his bunk was stuffy. I was startled and shy about letting him see me in just a skimpy pair of briefs but I was secretly happy that he wanted to "sleep together". 

He brought in his pillows and was ready to sleep. I, on the other hand, was applying the typical Fastum gel that SAF MOs give on my back when he offered to help. I was reluctant but he asked me not to be shy. He dimmed the lights and asked me to lay on my chest, which I willingly complied and he started to rub the gel for me. This carried on for a while when I started to notice something was amiss when he seemed to be lowering my underwear, exposing my buttocks bit by bit. I was embarrassed but utterly horny and turned on to do anything, so I pretended as if nothing happened. This continued until my entire piece of underwear was stripped off, exposing my bare ass to him. 

Other than a few voyeuristic experiences here and there, I knew nothing much about all these sexual stuff. I was at a total loss as to what to do - I didn't know what HE wanted to do either. It was only not long after when I felt a breath near my hear and he whispered softly, "You're so cute". I also felt something stiff poking one of my ass cheeks through his shorts - I knew it was his cock. His body was on top of mine - I was extremely turned on. I turned to face him and he closed in for a kiss on my lips. I think I moaned from all these pleasure, and the fact that he's actually gay too. My pre-cum had already caused a big wet patch on the bedsheet. 

I turned to face him and he continued kissing me. That was the very first time I ever shared such an intimate moment with a guy. He took off his PT shorts, only to discover he was going commando. His huge, larger than average (or at least bigger than mine) hard on touched my raging cock and I swear at that moment I wanted to cum so badly. He then popped the big question through soft, yet passionate whispers: "Can I f*ck you?"

I didn't know if I made the right decision. Afterall I only knew him for 3 days and he could be just finding a fling since there was no other avenue for release in camp. But I said "yes" without deliberating much - partly because he was so attractive and manly, and I was so horny. I told him to "f*ck me gently. I haven't done this before." What he said turned me on even more. "Don't worry, I'll f*ck you slowly and gently. All night long." Whispering to me with that killer smile - I can die with no regrets (:

He took one of the condoms from the overseas pack, and gently slipped his cock into my ass. The sensation was painful at first but bearable. But I enjoyed myself, especially when I saw him f*cking me so passionately (in a slow, gentle manner). What turned me on most was the amount of concentration on his face. I couldn't see clearly because of lighting but his veins were all popping out from his neck. It was clear he wanted to cum badly already but he stopped at regular intervals so that he could "last longer", let me "enjoy more" and let me cum first (at least this was how he explained to me later). I came not long after - my cum splattered everywhere my body, neck, mattress and a little on the floor.

He too reached the point of no return. He removed his cock from my ass, undid the condom and threw it on the floor. He then reached out for my hand and forcefully made me do a few jerks to his cock. He whispered my name and eventually shot his man juice out like a volcano! I was utterly shocked at the sheer amount of semen that was released. He moaned so loudly (I was afraid people upstairs could hear!) and his veins on his neck protruded out. He was obviously in such great pleasure - waves and waves of sperms spewed out in such great proportions. His seed had even landed on the plasma TV screen and parts of the couch behind the mattress. My bedsheet was soaking wet. I can clearly say - his cock was as healthy as any other parts of his body. 

We didn't sleep but just lie there till it was time for breakfast. We cleaned up the place (and ourselves in the shower) and amused ourselves with all the cum galore we created. After that eventful day, we went out together regularly and had really good sex too. Nevertheless, I wouldn't classify this as a real relationship. It was more of dating and keeping each other company. This lasted till he ORD-ed and went overseas to study. Up till this very day, the stains of his cum still remain on the couch - just like the sweet memories we had together that will always last. 

P.S. : Sorry if you guys found it too draggy. But this was really my most memorable experience in NS - my first sexual encounter.

so hot omg i wish i had an experience like that

Guest Zephz

(cont)

If this was real.. It is hot, sweet & romantic.. aww. :)

Talking abt taiwan trips...anyone experience b4 ur platoon mates wanna visit prostitutes during rnr and everyone is game for it....how u handle?

Well...either you say you are gay or damn religious virgin (and be the topic for every ICT till ROD)... Or go along to play...

If it's one to one in the room, enjoy the massage and do hj if you want...

If it's in a big KTV room, enjoy your hj by the girl while looking at your platoon mate getting horny...

We had 26 guys and girls in the room then...was a super rare chance to see two of my hot platoon mates getting high... Money well spent... Lol :-P

Edited by passby

Guest Guest

Well...either you say you are gay or damn religious virgin (and be the topic for every ICT till ROD)... Or go along to play...

If it's one to one in the room, enjoy the massage and do hj if you want...

If it's in a big KTV room, enjoy your hj by the girl while looking at your platoon mate getting horny...

We had 26 guys and girls in the room then...

lol who in the right mind will say that....

so were u able to get hard?  none of them go all the way?

lol who in the right mind will say that....

so were u able to get hard? none of them go all the way?

The KTV is hj only, unless you buy out... it's a flat fee of room, drinks, girls, hj ... Just make sure you agree to the rate and pay up... Don't try to pull a fast one... It's all operated by secret society there...

Guest Guest

Interesting discussion...

Might encounter the same situation in my coming icts if go taiwan...

Actually back in nsf days my platoon wanted to go...i panicked abit but cos most still inexperienced and young in the end nobody go. But i think nsmen sure will go. ;)

Guest Guest

i rmb few years ago i used to read a lively discussion topic on how reservist gay men deal with camp mates asking abt gfs or when they getting married year after year. cant find it or is it hidden in this thread?

i dun think everyone will wanna visit prostitutes right, sure will have some got gfs or wives and wanna behave, no?

You are WRONG !!! All the wife loving and wife fearing are given official pass by ah gong to have all the freedom for the 1-2 days R&R ...

Guest Millitary Police

Hi any MP here before???... care to share any cute detainees u asked to strip in DB??? I remember Marcus Ng went in... anyone by chance seen him naked and his expression when asked to stripped naked or cavity search??? jus curious how is it like..

Guest guest

I was there when my unit prepared to send a guy to DB and placed him in a holding room at the guardhouse.  When the MPs finally arrived late, they asked him to strip to search him.  After that, they ask him to put back his no. 4 only without his undies. 

Who is marcus ng?  Why did he go to DB?

Guest Mitary Police

so u meant u saw Marcus ng naked??? or isit other detainees u mentioned... how does his cock looks like? hairy/cut???? he is last time young celebrity of Singapore...

Guest guest

For those who don't know who is marcus ng, please read the following:

Marcus Ng Yi Loong, 21, is going to the detention barracks (DB) for insubordination. Many young men get sentenced to go DB all the time, but why is Marcus getting so much media attention – including a front page headline on evening tabloid, The New Paper?

Marcus, is a well-known child actor.

He is better know for playing the role of Aloysius, Phua Chu Beng’s son in the hit Channel 5 sitcom, Phua Chu Kang.

As reported in Straits Times:

FORMER teen actor Marcus Ng Yi Loong, 21, began his one-week jail term on Tuesday after he failed in his appeal to get his sentence for insubordination quashed.

The High Court on Tuesday upheld the jail sentence meted out by a Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) court martial in July last year. He was also reprimanded by a Military Court of Appeal for being rude to his superior.

This is the second time he has been hauled up since he started his military service in September 2006.

Ng, who holds the rank of Private, is perhaps best-known as the rebellious teen in the TV sitcom Phua Chu Kang.

Ng’s troubles in the SAF began in October 2006 when his superiors at the SAF Medical Training Institute slapped him with four charges for offences including not obeying orders.

In February last year, while he was being investigated by the SAF legal process, Ng chased and argued aggressively with a 50-year-old woman Warrant Officer in his unit’s Operations Room.

A Master Warrant Officer, a trained Commando, saw the altercation and intervened.

Ng rudely shrugged off the Master Warrant Officer’s hand when he tried to calm the Private.

For this, Ng faced two more charges: one for insubordinate behaviour after the Operations Room argument, and another for improper conduct.

Last July, an SAF court martial found him guilty of these charges and sentenced him to seven days jail at the SAF Detention Barracks for each charge.

Unhappy with the sentence, Ng lodged a Notice of Appeal – a legal right for all SAF serviceman to seek redress – and was granted a hearing by a five-person panel chaired by Justice Choo Han Teck.

In the meantime, Ng was fined $500 for two of the earlier charges and acquitted on the other charges.

On Tuesday, Ng’s defence lawyer, Mr Wendell Wong from Drew & Napier, said a jail term was ‘the harshest punishment I’ve ever seen for this sort of offence” and urged the panel to quash the convictions or impose a fine instead.

But Mr Luke Tan, head of Military Law at the Ministry of Defence, argued: ‘This is akin to a case where a person is on bail. Has he learnt anything from it? No, he goes one up and goes after two other officers.’

‘It would be inappropriate to give a little slap on the risk by imposing a fine as that would be of little consequence to him.”

Some 25 people, including Ng’s mother, Madam Florence Tan, 58, were in court when the panel reached a unanimous decision to uphold the first charge and reduce the second sentence to a reprimand.

He appeared teary-eyed when led away to begin his sentence.

Sigh… after reading the report, I reckon Marcus would not have gotten all these unwanted media and public attention if he did not choose to engage a lawyer and contest his charges. Wrong move dude. You can never win against the SAF.

Actually, all Singaporean men have to go through NS, whether they like it or not. Those who read my blog regularly should know how much I hate NS and reservist – yet I still guai guai fulfill my obligation.

True, there are some very unreasonable superiors in the army whom all of us would like to scream in their faces or throw resignation letters at – this is entirely appropriate if you were in the work force and all that is at stake is your own rice bowl and personal reputation. You have a choice.

For the army to function properly, choice is a myth. Orders given, just follow. The Thinking Soldier aspiration is only for those in the upper ranks and probably the regulars who have to fight for their career advancement. For NSFs and reservists, just follow law lor. Not like we are going to be stuck there forever. It’s not hard actually – just switch yourself into a robot mode when you are the army. Whatever orders come, just follow. Easy.

Guest Military Police

so to the MP who saw Marcus Ng naked... pls describe his dick =) and his expression when he was told to stripped..... I find this quite a horny experience if I were the MP... can even ask him to open his backside hole to check for contraband item right???

Many of us went in and finish our stint in the army. Never once got charged.

I personally have never been scolded by my superiors and I got along very well with all my comrades (regulars or otherwise).

It isn't difficult at all to adapt to the army culture. 

In fact, when I look back on my army days, it really was the most tranquil period of my life.

Only those people who disrespect others and do not know the rank system will pull such a stunt.

All you have to do is follow orders.

Private Marcus Ng clearly shows that he is unrepentant and unable to know his place.

DB may be the only option to teach him some humility.

Guest Guest

Only those people who disrespect others and do not know the rank system will pull such a stunt.

All you have to do is follow orders.

everyone has different personalities. not everyone merely wanna follow orders and be asked around to do things. not talking about marcus ng.

In the army, you are not suppose to have any personality.

You want to show your personality, then join IDOL.

Marcus Ng seems like a stuck up young kid who doesn't know the fine art of getting along with people.

Perhaps the years in the entertainment industry in Singapore has cultivated a sense of entitlement in him. 

Why the hell am I even talking to a Guest who doesn't even bother to register.

NEXT!

Guest Guest

In the army, you are not suppose to have any personality.

You want to show your personality, then join IDOL.

Marcus Ng seems like a stuck up young kid who doesn't know the fine art of getting along with people.

Perhaps the years in the entertainment industry in Singapore has cultivated a sense of entitlement in him. 

Why the hell am I even talking to a Guest who doesn't even bother to register.

NEXT!

this is very dumb, what do u mean not supposed to have any personality? you should be yourself and handle situations based on your own personality, not hide behind like a white flower.

Guest Military Police

Back to the question to the MP who saw Marcus Ng ordered to be stripped..... how does his cock look like? cut/uncut? hairy/little hair? and what was his expression like when asked to be stripped totally naked???? did any MP actually play around with him as he is a celebrity? like mayb ask him to spread apart his butt cheeks and dig his asshole for contraband items??? pls share with us.... im sure there is MP who witness the whole thing....

Guest Guest

Back to the question to the MP who saw Marcus Ng ordered to be stripped..... how does his cock look like? cut/uncut? hairy/little hair? and what was his expression like when asked to be stripped totally naked???? did any MP actually play around with him as he is a celebrity? like mayb ask him to spread apart his butt cheeks and dig his asshole for contraband items??? pls share with us.... im sure there is MP who witness the whole thing....

the MPs there might be str8, in fact all str8, and i dun think any MP will reveal such stuffs, even if its not 'classified'.

i think i miss bmt best out of the 2 years of nsf life. pop from ninja coy in 2007.

Haha! My sentiments too !

POP-ed from Jaguar Coy in 2007 !

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Guest Guest

i think i miss bmt best out of the 2 years of nsf life. pop from ninja coy in 2007.

Haha! My sentiments too !

POP-ed from Jaguar Coy in 2007 !

yea man that first day going to pasir ris, reaching tekong, talk to new friends, cut botak, cant sleep on first night, all the waking ups at 5 plus, PTs, 1st field camp, new to route marches, then POP. i even looked back and took a last look at the 'holiday chalet' that i stayed in for 2 months plus on POP day before heading back to main island.

very random, but i rmb i was using nokia 8210 in bmt. :rolleyes:

Guest Military Police

not desperate ...coz its kind of hot listening to real life people describing the experience of celebrity Marcus Ng getting stripped naked under a forced circumstance.... best if can hear his everyday life inside DB...=)

not interesting once you start to get a hardon seeing other guys naked

During my time, most shower rm is open concept or cubicle without door. Trust me when u r there at tht time, u wld not get a hardon, cos u just want to shower fast n then go back bunk to rest.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

like that still not good? then what do u want? supermodels?

Guest nnavi

Haha I worked with them backstage during ndp and you are damn wrong about it! They have good bod and the look dashing! But sadly they keep to themselves :(

Guest Kenji

For those who don't know who is marcus ng, please read the following:

Marcus Ng Yi Loong, 21, is going to the detention barracks (DB) for insubordination. Many young men get sentenced to go DB all the time, but why is Marcus getting so much media attention – including a front page headline on evening tabloid, The New Paper?

Marcus, is a well-known child actor.

He is better know for playing the role of Aloysius, Phua Chu Beng’s son in the hit Channel 5 sitcom, Phua Chu Kang.

As reported in Straits Times:

FORMER teen actor Marcus Ng Yi Loong, 21, began his one-week jail term on Tuesday after he failed in his appeal to get his sentence for insubordination quashed.

The High Court on Tuesday upheld the jail sentence meted out by a Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) court martial in July last year. He was also reprimanded by a Military Court of Appeal for being rude to his superior.

This is the second time he has been hauled up since he started his military service in September 2006.

Ng, who holds the rank of Private, is perhaps best-known as the rebellious teen in the TV sitcom Phua Chu Kang.

Ng’s troubles in the SAF began in October 2006 when his superiors at the SAF Medical Training Institute slapped him with four charges for offences including not obeying orders.

In February last year, while he was being investigated by the SAF legal process, Ng chased and argued aggressively with a 50-year-old woman Warrant Officer in his unit’s Operations Room.

A Master Warrant Officer, a trained Commando, saw the altercation and intervened.

Ng rudely shrugged off the Master Warrant Officer’s hand when he tried to calm the Private.

For this, Ng faced two more charges: one for insubordinate behaviour after the Operations Room argument, and another for improper conduct.

Last July, an SAF court martial found him guilty of these charges and sentenced him to seven days jail at the SAF Detention Barracks for each charge.

Unhappy with the sentence, Ng lodged a Notice of Appeal – a legal right for all SAF serviceman to seek redress – and was granted a hearing by a five-person panel chaired by Justice Choo Han Teck.

In the meantime, Ng was fined $500 for two of the earlier charges and acquitted on the other charges.

On Tuesday, Ng’s defence lawyer, Mr Wendell Wong from Drew & Napier, said a jail term was ‘the harshest punishment I’ve ever seen for this sort of offence” and urged the panel to quash the convictions or impose a fine instead.

But Mr Luke Tan, head of Military Law at the Ministry of Defence, argued: ‘This is akin to a case where a person is on bail. Has he learnt anything from it? No, he goes one up and goes after two other officers.’

‘It would be inappropriate to give a little slap on the risk by imposing a fine as that would be of little consequence to him.”

Some 25 people, including Ng’s mother, Madam Florence Tan, 58, were in court when the panel reached a unanimous decision to uphold the first charge and reduce the second sentence to a reprimand.

He appeared teary-eyed when led away to begin his sentence.

Sigh… after reading the report, I reckon Marcus would not have gotten all these unwanted media and public attention if he did not choose to engage a lawyer and contest his charges. Wrong move dude. You can never win against the SAF.

Actually, all Singaporean men have to go through NS, whether they like it or not. Those who read my blog regularly should know how much I hate NS and reservist – yet I still guai guai fulfill my obligation.

True, there are some very unreasonable superiors in the army whom all of us would like to scream in their faces or throw resignation letters at – this is entirely appropriate if you were in the work force and all that is at stake is your own rice bowl and personal reputation. You have a choice.

For the army to function properly, choice is a myth. Orders given, just follow. The Thinking Soldier aspiration is only for those in the upper ranks and probably the regulars who have to fight for their career advancement. For NSFs and reservists, just follow law lor. Not like we are going to be stuck there forever. It’s not hard actually – just switch yourself into a robot mode when you are the army. Whatever orders come, just follow. Easy.

The funny thing is that, the MWO, who is now a SWO, is currently the CO for the MP Training School. 

I caught one of my men in my platoon jerking off in his bunk before (i was 3SG). that was like after dinner and we preparing for re-route march 16km. he's the only one in his section who stay back on friday. wanted to find him to get ready to go down when i saw him in the act. didn't disturb but just looked through the window as the doors were closed. his cock at least 6 inches and hairy. still remember that expression of pleasure when he released his load and his muscular arms, and his navy blue underwear pull down to his ankles. his eyes were closed shut, legs wide apart and his cum dirtied his blanket much. his blanket was on his chest. what a horny (but stupid) guy. too bad couldnt hear him moan. must have been thinking of his girlfriend too much the entire week and cannot book out. i think he thought no one will catch him because his bed is right inside.

Guest puzzled

Seriously, i dunno wat high quality he is lookin for...

To me, they look so much better than any ordinary guy in terms of physique...

And all of us who r intelligent enough will know that advertisments n promotional stuffs r all fake, those guys may b models n not real divers...

Likewise, r all trs really as great as those featured in the promo ad by MOE for recruitment? Those guys portrayed as trs may be actors only.

Haha I worked with them backstage during ndp and you are damn wrong about it! They have good bod and the look dashing! But sadly they keep to themselves :(

Haha cos those who are going for ndp parade are those who just passed out from CDC~ but the regular divers don't have a great body like most people think~ but still, most of them have good-hot bods! ^^ 

Guest Guest

My experiences aren't as interesting as you guys... Mostly just sometimes can see one of my friend's balls pop out of their PT attire, or see their smooth scrotum sac... (: The hottest was stealing my PC underwear and jerking off with it... Super hot, fit guy. He was new and just posted in, a SAF scholar and just finished showering after PT and hung his briefs outside the shower cubicles. Couldn't help but take his sweaty briefs. This is the closest I can get to him...

My experiences aren't as interesting as you guys... Mostly just sometimes can see one of my friend's balls pop out of their PT attire, or see their smooth scrotum sac... (: The hottest was stealing my PC underwear and jerking off with it... Super hot, fit guy. He was new and just posted in, a SAF scholar and just finished showering after PT and hung his briefs outside the shower cubicles. Couldn't help but take his sweaty briefs. This is the closest I can get to him...

Stealing others underwear n jerking off with it? Didnt do it during my ns, the most i only smell the hot sweaty no 4 after one of a cute guy came back from his guard patrolling. And another fit guy PT shirt after he came back from run! :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.