Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

I was at one of the camp earlier for some contracting work and left at 8pm. As I walk to the carpark, i couldnt believe my eyes.I saw 3-4 nsf gathering in underwear near the smoking point below their bunk.From afar, one of them seem naked. Thus i make a detour and as I walk closer and to my surprise, one of them was fully naked smoking at the point with a towel hanging on his neck. I walk past them and they seem like no body business. Still stand there. The chinese dude was quite lean and fit though abit skinny, quite neatly trimmed and his dick was quite long and uncut. Nsf nowadays really....

Serious? Whats with the need to wear a short at corridor? Thought walking around in underwear, hanging around in underwear or walking around in underwear or naked after shower is common in camp. Does camp have such regulations nowadays? Like I mentioned previously, my ict in iti, i saw this chinese tanned leanfit chinese nsmen walking hanging around in his underwear only and he seem non shy about it. Didnt even see him don on short during admin time, he is always in his underwear walking from bunk to bunk to toilet to water cooler...

My camp that time was near to iti lor. In fact you can even reach by walking.

which unit is tht to have such ruling during tht era?

Understand tht most army now may have rule tht u have to be decently dressed in camp area, which is why maybe now even topless running or playing basketball also no allowed or cannot find liao?

That time my time was somewhere in jurong.

Understand tht most army now may have rule tht u have to be decently dressed in camp area, which is why maybe now even topless running or playing basketball also no allowed or cannot find liao?

ARMY STORY ONE (PART ONE) - Introduction

Like many guys, I was one of those who wasn't very motivated to serve my NS. I dreaded my enlistment day, the feeling of my freedom being snatched away from me was something I was extremely unhappy about. But oh well, there was nothing I could do about it and so, all the proceedings began and before I knew it, the time came to say my goodbyes to family and friends. Everything was unfamiliar in that forbidden island and being enlisted to a certain company in Rocky Hill, we got into the tonners and headed to where we would spend the next 3 months. While in the shaky bumpy ride, I was looking at each one of them, different hairstyles, different dress sense and different thoughts running through their minds. Then there was him. Our eyes met and a voluntary smile came out from him and I found it hard not to return that smile. I would not consider him hot or anything but he was your boy next door. Smooth complexion, with a nice tan, smile that would light up your mornings, glasses that made him look somewhat nerdy yet sexy. The vehicle stopped and we were told to get down carefully, not in a loving way but in the kind of voice that you know sounds like devils from hell. 

We were taught how to form up in a platoon level and co-incidentally, we were standing beside each other. Did he try to stand next to me or was i over thinking? Is he gay or straight? Too many questions were going through my head and while I was contemplating if I should start a conversation, he greets me with a friendly, "Hello". I reply and find out his name is Victor. "How sexy", i think to myself and with every possibility and opportunity we get, we talk and get to know each other. Now I was hoping we would end up in the same section because this boy definitely has my attention and I am pretty sure I have his. 

BINGO!!! Same section and our beds are across each other. Not my buddy but I can be thankful for what I have and as the days progressed, we spent a lot of time together. Meals, waiting for each other before falling, taking drinks, topping up bottles, falling in beside each other, we hardly spent time without each other. Everyone in the platoon thought we were in love with each other and they all noticed how close we were. Even the PS and PC would tease but there was one thing that I was unsure about, if he was gay. We were so close that our buddies thought it would be better for us to be buddies and so we exchanged buddies, not officially but pretty much in everything we did, it appeared to be that way, so much so the SGTs and PC did not really ask about the unofficial exchange.

Was he gay? Why would he be so close to me? What does he want exactly? I needed to know the answers and I did ask him, not directly but I found out that he had a girlfriend and they have been together for 7 years!!! Fuck, i was disappointed but still I found a really good friend. The weird thing was he didn't ask me anything in return. Made me wonder if he knew about me. 

Haha... your situation is kind of same like mine... but at Maju Camp... 

well let me share my part ba...

It was the 13 July ( who would forget their own enlistment day ! ) that i had to report to Maju Camp... I know i am mono-intake as i had passed my IPPT - with silver - last time and i recall during my 2nd Medical Checkup before enlistment, the MO asked me to choose to go to pes BP or pes B after the computer test. Oh ya, for you guys, for the first Medical Check-up you will had to go through all the stations, but during the 2nd Medical Checkup which is also at CMPB, you will skip the 2nd last part, which is to strip naked...

Anyway, after the MO asked me to choose, I took a few minutes to consider... initially wanted to go pes BP to have more time with my section-mates, but i had also considered the factor of additional 2 months in NS ( 1 month after the mono-intake ORD, and 1 month before ). So I told the MO that i will go pest B.

I was kind of suprized to be posted to Maju Camp for BMT as i don't consider myself fit at all. So there i am, waiting at the MPH to say the pledge etc etc and assembled at the parade square randomly ( coz we don't know which platoon or section yet ) then we bid farewell to our parents there. The first 3 days was slack - you know the admin stuff, sign form, sign this sign that... - not much things to do, just unpack our stuffs to the locker, arrange shoe etc... 

I asked our Sec. Com. why is there empty beds in between us ( mono-intakes ), the Sec. Com told me that, well... to your right is your buddy's bed... that's why, they are not here because they had a 3 days off.

On the 4th day, they returned and i had to admit i am damm blur, but thankfully my buddy helped me alot... heck, i don't even know how to tie my boot-lace as my elder brother don't even wanna teach me !!! for the first week, my buddy helped me to tie... i told him, erh you no need help me to tie, i just stuff it inside my boots can le, but he said, if i don't help you, i get punished sia... not you !

I also noticed that sleeping directly across me is a hunk, but i don't dare to talk to him - idk why - as the training contiuned on the 5th day onwards i slowly get to know him. He's chinese-american mix, which explains why he got the "ang-moh" look, and i ask him, since you so fit, why still come PTP sia, he said he forget to take IPPT so had to come PTP - some people in PTP can get gold one... remember that - . Still remember seeing him bring dumbbell to camp on the 2nd week - about 12kg - i guess... got quite close to him and we even had fun chasing each another during AGR training and IPPT training, he jumped 280 on the SBJ, and i did 225 then he jokingly said, imagine there is KFC in-front of you, so you can jump further... hahaha but eventually i didn't haha...

Too bad i lost contact with him after POP, but his name is Darius with a tattoo of his gf name on his chest... will never forget that :)

Hope to bump into you in the future Darius.

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

• 1 month later...
Guest Silence

There's a guy in my camp that I think I have a crush on. He got the boy next door look but a damn hot body.

His usual routine is to wake up early in the morning to eat breakfast and then proceed to go toilet to shit and stuff. And his routine usually coincides with mine, hence, we see usually see each other. Recently, he will travel butt naked from the cubicle to the showering stall and I'd try to take glance at him. There was even one time that he showered beside my stall and I saw his cock through the vent glass above. So fucking hot.

He would also walk around shirtless at night, so that we all could take a look at his fuckable body. There was also one time where when he slept at his bunk alone, I tried to creep in and touch his body. Judge me all you want, but if there's fresh meat left alone, wouldn't you be tempted to savour it? But alas, I didn't succeed cause I'm pretty sure he wasn't 100% asleep at that time, although it was around 3am-ish

Anyway, these few days he, when he meets me in the toilet or etc, he'll make jokes like 'eh, wanna masturbate each other?'. And when I say i want to have a body like him, he'll flex his body and let me touch some parts. It might seem like a norm to him, but heck, i got turned on AF whenever he says stuff like that.

I know it might seem crazy, but since our ord is nearing, I wanna something sexual with him, like kissing each other or me giving him bj etc. Do y'all think its a good idea before we ord tgt?

Guest guest

How big are his cock and balls?

Don't bring up kissing, he won't like that if he's straight. What you can do is be his friend and talk about girls and other horny things then revisit his suggestion to mast each other.

Guest Guest

There's a guy in my camp that I think I have a crush on. He got the boy next door look but a damn hot body.

His usual routine is to wake up early in the morning to eat breakfast and then proceed to go toilet to shit and stuff. And his routine usually coincides with mine, hence, we see usually see each other. Recently, he will travel butt naked from the cubicle to the showering stall and I'd try to take glance at him. There was even one time that he showered beside my stall and I saw his cock through the vent glass above. So fucking hot.

He would also walk around shirtless at night, so that we all could take a look at his fuckable body. There was also one time where when he slept at his bunk alone, I tried to creep in and touch his body. Judge me all you want, but if there's fresh meat left alone, wouldn't you be tempted to savour it? But alas, I didn't succeed cause I'm pretty sure he wasn't 100% asleep at that time, although it was around 3am-ish

Anyway, these few days he, when he meets me in the toilet or etc, he'll make jokes like 'eh, wanna masturbate each other?'. And when I say i want to have a body like him, he'll flex his body and let me touch some parts. It might seem like a norm to him, but heck, i got turned on AF whenever he says stuff like that.

I know it might seem crazy, but since our ord is nearing, I wanna something sexual with him, like kissing each other or me giving him bj etc. Do y'all think its a good idea before we ord tgt?

Plan for long term, exchange contact number. Text him silly stuff to test him if he's gay.

what a question?next time if u see him naked to shower. Ask him "hey wanna jo"n touch his cock.see how he react.if he keep quiet.do it bro!dont forget to let us know.if possible share him wif me.huahahaaha

Edited by cutejack

Guest Silence

I got his contacts and all. But I don't think he treats me like a close friend....more like camp mates only.

As for the kinky stuff,idk when I should carry out the plan. Cause when he tell me allthe sleazy stuff, I think he's just joking about it. What if he react back violently and don't talk to me at all? To me, its gonna be like a yolo thing. So it's either he'll reciprocate back or just cut our ties as friends.

Fyi, his dick wasn't hard when I saw it. So dont know its full potential, haha

you are just being normal by my standard haha... it happen to me too! He was one of the 'man' and I am the NCO .,, also started with flirtatious stuff ..eventually before he ORD we did get into some hanky panky ... this brings back all the sweet memories :)

while I wld encourage you to go for it just that I think it should not be too crass or crude ... test water by going with his 'leads'... eg he asks wanna jo .. just reply 'f%$#! you can read my mind! (those who got better ideas chip in).. get the exchange going into a conversation then one liner ... the rest is keep fingers crossed :)

Guest guest

I got his contacts and all. But I don't think he treats me like a close friend....more like camp mates only.

As for the kinky stuff,idk when I should carry out the plan. Cause when he tell me allthe sleazy stuff, I think he's just joking about it. What if he react back violently and don't talk to me at all? To me, its gonna be like a yolo thing. So it's either he'll reciprocate back or just cut our ties as friends.

Fyi, his dick wasn't hard when I saw it. So dont know its full potential, haha

The fact that he joked about it to you means that he appreciates or is at least okay with that kind of homoerotic humour. So no harm trying. The trick is to be nonchalant in your tone so you can easily play it off as a joke should you sense he isn't interested.

Haha. Even if not hard... can still notice a lot of things abt a guy's soft dick. Big balls? What his cock shaped like?

i love reading these stories. makes me wanna go to work early morning to ride MRT with these NS guys. imagining if it was them who ya'll are talking about. i always take MRT with this NS guy at holland V going to bishan. hunky, meaty. always sitting across. spread open legs when sitting and voila, buldge galore!

you are just being normal by my standard haha... it happen to me too! He was one of the 'man' and I am the NCO .,, also started with flirtatious stuff ..eventually before he ORD we did get into some hanky panky ... this brings back all the sweet memories :)

while I wld encourage you to go for it just that I think it should not be too crass or crude ... test water by going with his 'leads'... eg he asks wanna jo .. just reply 'f%$#! you can read my mind! (those who got better ideas chip in).. get the exchange going into a conversation then one liner ... the rest is keep fingers crossed :)

omg...plan to.do.notti.things somemore cross fingers huh?hahaahaha..ok la for pleasure y not

lol

i love reading these stories. makes me wanna go to work early morning to ride MRT with these NS guys. imagining if it was them who ya'll are talking about. i always take MRT with this NS guy at holland V going to bishan. hunky, meaty. always sitting across. spread open legs when sitting and voila, buldge galore!

mmmm..i wanna change job.to yr plc le..

hahah

mmmm..i wanna change job.to yr plc le..

hahah

cutejack, u can imagine how difficult it is to stand up when i reach bishan. sometimes he sit beside me. knees touching. sometimes i pretend im sleeping. and accidentally bump something. he doesnt seem to mind. hahahah

Guest Silence

Update: Since there's not much ppl in camp, we managed to spent quite sometime alone tgt, talking about stuff we like in common. Then I saw him texting someone and jokingly asking if its his girlfriend. It seems like he's in the process of getting to know this girl he knew from an app.

So does this mean I need to stop what I'm doing or just do the 'yolo' thing before we ord?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NSF19

I was at the FF gym yesterday. I was at the sstemroom and guess what. My unit SGT walk in. He is also an NSF. Oh well I am only a CPL. He is quite buff and boyish tann looking. He came into the steamroom with his towel. He then removed his towel and sat down. Using his towel to cover his dick. We chatted. I saw glimpse of his dick and wanted to see more.

I was telling him that his tattoo on his chest and leg looks damn cool. He then stand up and came closer to show me. He just left his towel on the bench and stood up. I was like OMG. His dick of average size but thick. My heart was beating so fast.

After a while he went out to shower.

Cheap thrill but it's nice.

• 3 months later...
Guest 72%dark

O_o

Wah, reading this thread I think I served in a different army from some of you guys... My nsf days were sooo straight and so sexless I could've been a monk while at it... I did nurse a crush on a fellow trainee for a while, but nothing ever came of it. After ord I happened to run into him one day in public, he was holding hands with what was obviously his gf. Oh well. Those straight (or possibly bi) guys who are so nice to you can be very confusing.

Then there was this guy in my unit who was very 'straight-acting' but he kept tripping my gaydar. Once I went to the toilet and he happened to be standing at the urinal, and he looked over at me in a way that now I would interpret as possibly cruising, but back then I was just a young blur sotong and the moment just passed. Will never forget the sight of his dick as it was really above-average thick, maybe cos he was also very stocky. Anyway, fast-forward many years... My ns unit and his often train together so I saw him again recently during ict. I guess he's the kind of guy sometimes called an "MSM", he probably doesn't consider himself "gay", but I don't think he's interested in women. Kinda felt sad for him cos he had that look in his eyes which I've come to recognize in some of the middle-aged people I know; like a light has gone out, as if they've settled into a state of permanent disappointment or ennui. He's one of the very very few guys in our units who isn't already married or with gf. In my last ict there was a brief moment when we were both changing in a toilet (he has a 'dad bod' now) and there was actually no one else around; nothing happened of course, but I definitely felt some mixed feelings, a bit of déjà vu, a bit of awkwardness...

Guest ahQuah man

O_o

Wah, reading this thread I think I served in a different army from some of you guys... My nsf days were sooo straight and so sexless I could've been a monk while at it... I did nurse a crush on a fellow trainee for a while, but nothing ever came of it. After ord I happened to run into him one day in public, he was holding hands with what was obviously his gf. Oh well. Those straight (or possibly bi) guys who are so nice to you can be very confusing.

Then there was this guy in my unit who was very 'straight-acting' but he kept tripping my gaydar. Once I went to the toilet and he happened to be standing at the urinal, and he looked over at me in a way that now I would interpret as possibly cruising, but back then I was just a young blur sotong and the moment just passed. Will never forget the sight of his dick as it was really above-average thick, maybe cos he was also very stocky. Anyway, fast-forward many years... My ns unit and his often train together so I saw him again recently during ict. I guess he's the kind of guy sometimes called an "MSM", he probably doesn't consider himself "gay", but I don't think he's interested in women. Kinda felt sad for him cos he had that look in his eyes which I've come to recognize in some of the middle-aged people I know; like a light has gone out, as if they've settled into a state of permanent disappointment or ennui. He's one of the very very few guys in our units who isn't already married or with gf. In my last ict there was a brief moment when we were both changing in a toilet (he has a 'dad bod' now) and there was actually no one else around; nothing happened of course, but I definitely felt some mixed feelings, a bit of déjà vu, a bit of awkwardness...

Very gd post, i like the part where u talked about diminishing light and ennui. Zen.... i especially enjoy reading the stories that capture the changing facades of characters as they weave in and out of the tapestry of life...

Guest 72%dark

Been having army stuff on my mind lately cos I'm being called back again (and quite a lot too!) after many years of disruption...

So recently I had to go for ict and I only had my old no.4s, I didn't get to change to the new pixelized camo because I was away during the transition period. Before the ict began I didn't think this would be an issue, and I never received instructions on it. So on the first day I dutifully reported to camp wearing my original no.4, fbo packed and in tow. But the minute I stepped out of my house, people at the bus stop, in public, just stared at me like I was some kind of dinosaur... A tiny part of me was like, "Kua simi! Wa si lao jiao eh"... But mostly I was like, "Omg, sibeh paiseh"...

So, ne'ermind, act cool, pretend like nothing... Then reach the camp, and obviously I was the odd one out... As y'all know it's better not to be too 'outstanding' in the SAF... But then it just so happened that the CO of the unit, a colonel, the garang type with a lot of 'cookies' on his no.4, wanted to have a chat with my company... So there we were all gathered at a training shed, the CSM "diam" us and went through the usual formalities, then after that, before the CO even began his actual speech and whatever, his eyes straightaway zeroed in on me, and he was like, "Soldier, where's your uniform? How come never change?", in that typical army tone of voice... Wah if I'd still been a young nsf and not an nsman probably the same age as him, my balls sure would've shrunk to nothing at the moment...

Haha now that it's over it seems more funny than anything. Anyone else had a similar type of experience?

• 1 month later...
Guest Landae

My experience was at in camp training. The block we were assigned had NSF trainees. My cheap trill came in the evening when I had to bath. I bathed with door open. Whenever the trainees walked past, I would bath full frontal and erected. Cheap trill.

Guest armyarmy

My experience was at in camp training. The block we were assigned had NSF trainees. My cheap trill came in the evening when I had to bath. I bathed with door open. Whenever the trainees walked past, I would bath full frontal and erected. Cheap trill.

Do the NSFs also bathe with their doors opened?

Guest armyarmy

Depends lah. My camp toilets are falling apart. Most of the doors are either not there or left one hinge.

Wow. Nice. U can feast (ur eyes) on the NSFs' sausages. Hahahaha

Guest 72%dark

Anybody watches the Channel NewsAsia docu Commandos? All the fit and well built guys get thrown there is it?

I've watched a few episodes. If your main purpose is to ogle "fit and well built guys", and you're as critical 'discerning' about the male physique as the average BW user, you might be disappointed. The guys in the documentary all have normal/natural physiques and come in a range of shapes and sizes, from the thin ones to the ones with some baby fat still visible. And you do see them struggle a bit with their physical training.

Anyway the series is not meant to be a male flesh parade after all. It's mildly interesting to learn about the kinds of training activities they do. But I suspect that what is shown is very much tamed down for public consumption; it looks much less 'siong' than when I was in basic training (and I'm not even a commando mind you). Probably the most LOL moment I've seen so far is in the first or second episode when the fresh enlistees are shown writing their 'journals'. Yup, I kid you not.

very tame encounter when i was in a stay out camp, after life run one morning i had already changed but went to use the toilet and was greeted by the sight of this other nsf my age (there were very few of us mostly regulars) standing in his white briefs toweling off (can't remember if it's after a shower or just sweat) but we made eye contact and were both sort of stunned at the encounter (i think he wasn't expecting anyone to just stop and stare) but i just moved on with my business sigh 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bananarambutan

Sigh i seriously envy you guys who have had such memorable experience during bmt. Im abt a month to POP and so far, all i can say is bmt is boring and mundane. Yea i have to admit there are a few peeks at my fellow recruits' dicks but nothing out of the ordinary. My gaydar cant seem to spot anything. Everyone seems straight lololol except for me. My coy mates find that im feminine and weak, hence i get picked on at times. I sort of get used to the gay-calling. At first, it was kinda hard to be labelled gay and weak but over time, i just cant be bothered. I try to act straight at times but it doesnt seem to work. I think my sergeants and coy mates sort of suspected im not straight. Im proud to say that despite the fact that im physically weak, im emotionally strong to take their taunts. I believe the whole coy must be backbiting and spreading rumours abt me but f**k them. There is nothing wrong with being different.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.