Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Because...many years later. most wont dare to go topless to show off their added extras :D

U r rite, most guys are in their tip-top condition during their army days, after ORD majority of them wld have added many extras on their body. Dun think many wld still maintain their bod after many many yrs after they have ORD.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest zoukie boy

During NS time it's always a turn on seeing our camp mates naked in bunk, morning hardon etc. Anyone have camp mates being forced to strip naked pictures or videos to share :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Old guy

My experience did not happen during my NS days but with a police NSF boy while he was on duty. I was with my boss at the old Police HQ near Outram to make a presentation for a project. I remember the ASP was a chubby guy who did not showed much interest. After the presentation, my boss was settling some documents with the ASP and his team while I wait at the sofa in the lobby.

Out of nowhere this slim malay NSF guy came to sit real close to me. He is quite cute looking actually but I wasn't taking notice until later. I went to the loo to take a leak and realise the NSF also followed me there. The old building has a urinal drain instead of individual urinal and has a wall that blocks the view from the door. 

2 of us were the only ones in the toilet and I was surprise that he stand pretty close considering that the urinal drain was not that short. Then I notice he was staring at my cock. Realising it actually makes me hard. He too realise that I already notice his staring and try to find an excuse for his staring. Think he say something like "Oh U potong too. Not common for Chinese guys to potong."

I smiled and push him on. Telling him that it was done since I was a kid and w/o the skin, my cock head seems less sensitive nowadays. Ask him if he also experience the same thing. As I speak I keep playing my cock head in circular motion with my finger. My cock was rock hard by then. Can see that he is at a loss of words and just keep looking.

After a while he manage a "Ya, same". I took the chance and blurt out "Really", reach out to his cock head and play it in circular motion. He was taken aback at first but slowly close his eyes and moan a little. I stand behind him, rubbing my hardon on his butt crack, arms around him jerking his cock. Cannot remember if I nibble his ears or not.

Later on he gave me a blow job at the urinal drain (don't ask me how I got the guts). Cannot remember the details but it was damn kinky and exciting cos we keep having to stop when we hear some sound outside the toilet. It was a quick encounter but very very memorable.

Guest Sentry

There was this time, I was scheduled for guard duty. It was my first time at this new camp, so I was unsure of what to do. However, after arriving at the guard post, the guard commander came 10 minutes later. A buff, fit guy of Malay-Chinese descent swaggered into the guard room, taking down our noted positions (prowler or sentry). His uniform clung tightly to his body, showcasing huge biceps and a muscular chest, made perfect by his striking features. My eyes just skimmed over his body, as I knew that these hunky guys were usually forbidden fruit. After I was doing my duty, it was already nightfall. Being a sentry had made my legs sore. I walked back to the guard bunk, expecting a good rest. Never did I expect the guard commander to be taking a nap on the bed beside me. He was topless, lying sideways, sturdy arms folded as he snored. I settled down in my bed and tried to fall asleep. However, the heaving of his muscular body as he slept as well as his snores kept me up. Slowly but surely, I stood up, wanting to ask him to quieten down. I went over and tried to open my mouth, however all I could notice was his ripped chest and 6-packs that were displayed for the whole world to see. It was so enticing to just reach down and caress his body, but I was afraid that he might wake up. So, I touched his body once a time with intervals of around 5 seconds. One touch. Then twice. Until I was certain he was asleep. His skin was firm and strong, slowly I stroked his body from the shoulders...to the dark nipples that hardened the instant I twitched them. At that moment, I knew that I had gone too far. His eyes opened, with surprise and bewilderment. " Err, hi sergeant." I mumbled. To my utmost surprise, this guy just closed his eyes again. I was like, "What?!" I held still for a few moments. Did he want me to continue? I gently nudged his body, waited for a few moments. There was no response, so I started my fondling game again. Twitching the nipples gave me the greatest arousal. I ventured further south to the happy trail that led to his manhood. "You like it eh?" I dared to ask. No response. What a weird person...I did no ask any more questions, wasting no time in stripping his of his pants, leaving his manhood clad just by a layer of thin translucent white fabric, already standing erect, twitching as if in anticipation. I got even hornier after that. "I don't care if you don't respond, this seems like a good time to..." I placed my body above his and started grinding both of our manhoods together, our cocks brushing furiously against each other, physically separated by just two thin layers of material, but that could not stop his pre-cum from reaching me. He started to moan...

There was this time, I was scheduled for guard duty. It was my first time at this new camp, so I was unsure of what to do. However, after arriving at the guard post, the guard commander came 10 minutes later. A buff, fit guy of Malay-Chinese descent swaggered into the guard room, taking down our noted positions (prowler or sentry). His uniform clung tightly to his body, showcasing huge biceps and a muscular chest, made perfect by his striking features. My eyes just skimmed over his body, as I knew that these hunky guys were usually forbidden fruit. After I was doing my duty, it was already nightfall. Being a sentry had made my legs sore. I walked back to the guard bunk, expecting a good rest. Never did I expect the guard commander to be taking a nap on the bed beside me. He was topless, lying sideways, sturdy arms folded as he snored. I settled down in my bed and tried to fall asleep. However, the heaving of his muscular body as he slept as well as his snores kept me up. Slowly but surely, I stood up, wanting to ask him to quieten down. I went over and tried to open my mouth, however all I could notice was his ripped chest and 6-packs that were displayed for the whole world to see. It was so enticing to just reach down and caress his body, but I was afraid that he might wake up. So, I touched his body once a time with intervals of around 5 seconds. One touch. Then twice. Until I was certain he was asleep. His skin was firm and strong, slowly I stroked his body from the shoulders...to the dark nipples that hardened the instant I twitched them. At that moment, I knew that I had gone too far. His eyes opened, with surprise and bewilderment. " Err, hi sergeant." I mumbled. To my utmost surprise, this guy just closed his eyes again. I was like, "What?!" I held still for a few moments. Did he want me to continue? I gently nudged his body, waited for a few moments. There was no response, so I started my fondling game again. Twitching the nipples gave me the greatest arousal. I ventured further south to the happy trail that led to his manhood. "You like it eh?" I dared to ask. No response. What a weird person...I did no ask any more questions, wasting no time in stripping his of his pants, leaving his manhood clad just by a layer of thin translucent white fabric, already standing erect, twitching as if in anticipation. I got even hornier after that. "I don't care if you don't respond, this seems like a good time to..." I placed my body above his and started grinding both of our manhoods together, our cocks brushing furiously against each other, physically separated by just two thin layers of material, but that could not stop his pre-cum from reaching me. He started to moan...

At first thought its real, but read behind know its fake liao

Guest JUSTrand

At first thought its real, but read behind know its fake liao

ya lah..where got real? not easy to seduce a str8 n an army guy...haizzz.bull..lol

at least it's a great jo story. LOL

My experience did not happen during my NS days but with a police NSF boy while he was on duty. I was with my boss at the old Police HQ near Outram to make a presentation for a project. I remember the ASP was a chubby guy who did not showed much interest. After the presentation, my boss was settling some documents with the ASP and his team while I wait at the sofa in the lobby.

Out of nowhere this slim malay NSF guy came to sit real close to me. He is quite cute looking actually but I wasn't taking notice until later. I went to the loo to take a leak and realise the NSF also followed me there. The old building has a urinal drain instead of individual urinal and has a wall that blocks the view from the door. 

2 of us were the only ones in the toilet and I was surprise that he stand pretty close considering that the urinal drain was not that short. Then I notice he was staring at my cock. Realising it actually makes me hard. He too realise that I already notice his staring and try to find an excuse for his staring. Think he say something like "Oh U potong too. Not common for Chinese guys to potong."

I smiled and push him on. Telling him that it was done since I was a kid and w/o the skin, my cock head seems less sensitive nowadays. Ask him if he also experience the same thing. As I speak I keep playing my cock head in circular motion with my finger. My cock was rock hard by then. Can see that he is at a loss of words and just keep looking.

After a while he manage a "Ya, same". I took the chance and blurt out "Really", reach out to his cock head and play it in circular motion. He was taken aback at first but slowly close his eyes and moan a little. I stand behind him, rubbing my hardon on his butt crack, arms around him jerking his cock. Cannot remember if I nibble his ears or not.

Later on he gave me a blow job at the urinal drain (don't ask me how I got the guts). Cannot remember the details but it was damn kinky and exciting cos we keep having to stop when we hear some sound outside the toilet. It was a quick encounter but very very memorable.

What is potong?? 

• 1 month later...
Guest Not so straight

How do straight soldiers cope with being stuck in camp without any privacy to wank? Any stories?

To avoid getting messy, I would put on a condom and masturbate under the blanket. Once done, pull it out, tie a knot and dispose into the toilet bowl.

Dun think u wld have the energy, urge n mood to jerk off in camp, esp during ur active army days. Maybe during ur reservist, u might have the time n mood to jerk off.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 1 month later...

Was in the train just now and overheard 2 NSFs talking about their army life and pre-enlistment check up. One of them was a 3SG, tanned, tall, manly voice and quite hot. His orange coloured briefs peeked out of his smart 4 pants button fly!!! I could see it because I was sitting down and had a side view of him. What a turn on! The other guy wasn't hot at all  What a horny bunch!

They were openly talking about how deprived they felt and talking abour girls. Gradually the topic changed to pre-enlistment check up and started talking about one of the stations where they had to strip naked and show their assets. The hot guy then started to show off and said he had a big cock. Lol. And he went on spouting nonsense like "if the balls jump, means you're fxxking gay. luckily mine never jump". Still can't believe they have the guts to say such things in public!

Reminds me of my own NS days years back when I had an infection at the groin area (inner thigh) and the area itched like crazy. Seeked help from the MO and obviously he asked to take a look at my groin. He offered me a small towel (like a gym towel), told me to strip off behind the curtains and wrap my waist with the towel. He then came in and asked me to point where exactly it itch, so that he need not see my entire private part to protect my privacy. But the towel was SO SMALL! As he check and inspected my inner thigh (I had to spread out my legs), the towel decided to misbehave and unwrap itself and drop on the floor. Fucking embarrassed. He was awkward and tried not to look but my cock started to get hard right in front of him. He passed a remark which I still remember, "Lanjiao keep twitching. Too long never check clear is it?" I kept silent and before long he just walked out and asked me to get dressed.

Was in the train just now and overheard 2 NSFs talking about their army life and pre-enlistment check up. One of them was a 3SG, tanned, tall, manly voice and quite hot. His orange coloured briefs peeked out of his smart 4 pants button fly!!! I could see it because I was sitting down and had a side view of him. What a turn on! The other guy wasn't hot at all What a horny bunch!

They were openly talking about how deprived they felt and talking abour girls. Gradually the topic changed to pre-enlistment check up and started talking about one of the stations where they had to strip naked and show their assets. The hot guy then started to show off and said he had a big cock. Lol. And he went on spouting nonsense like "if the balls jump, means you're fxxking gay. luckily mine never jump". Still can't believe they have the guts to say such things in public!

Reminds me of my own NS days years back when I had an infection at the groin area (inner thigh) and the area itched like crazy. Seeked help from the MO and obviously he asked to take a look at my groin. He offered me a small towel (like a gym towel), told me to strip off behind the curtains and wrap my waist with the towel. He then came in and asked me to point where exactly it itch, so that he need not see my entire private part to protect my privacy. But the towel was SO SMALL! As he check and inspected my inner thigh (I had to spread out my legs), the towel decided to misbehave and unwrap itself and drop on the floor. Fucking embarrassed. He was awkward and tried not to look but my cock started to get hard right in front of him. He passed a remark which I still remember, "Lanjiao keep twitching. Too long never check clear is it?" I kept silent and before long he just walked out and asked me to get dressed.

Erotic!

• 2 weeks later...

Always enjoyed it when my bunkmate walks back after bathing with only his towel on. Then th he will strip naked in the bunk and dry himself before wearing just a thin boxer to sleep. Lucky that his locker was right beside my bed so every morning and night i get a treat. Sometimes when he sleeps he will accidentally expose himself to everyone. Just the thought of looking at it now is making me wet!

Was at Jurong Camp recently for ICT.... Was sleeping in HQ block and I spotted this cute tanned leanfit chinese sergeant who walk around the bunk toilet in his underwear. What a sight! He seem non shy walking around in his underwear to the toilet, water cooler and hang around in his bunk in just his underwear. There was one morning where i spotted his huge erection at the toilet.... What a sight and there was others around too... He wasnt shy... Only in army will we see such sight :)

Was at Jurong Camp recently for ICT.... Was sleeping in HQ block and I spotted this cute tanned leanfit chinese sergeant who walk around the bunk toilet in his underwear. What a sight! He seem non shy walking around in his underwear to the toilet, water cooler and hang around in his bunk in just his underwear. There was one morning where i spotted his huge erection at the toilet.... What a sight and there was others around too... He wasnt shy... Only in army will we see such sight :)

Not that he wasn't shy, he was more an exhibitionist.......I have met a few like that.....they can't wait to go back for reservice so that they can exhibit in front of their team mates and more.....

[

e passed a remark which I still remember, "Lanjiao keep twitching. Too long never check clear is it?" I kept silent and before long he just walked out and asked me to get dressed.

Hi what meaning 'too long never check clear'?

There was this bunkmate who always just took a towel and his body wash to showers. He used to hang the towel over the top of the door while showering, making it an easy target. So one day we decided to prank him and pull his towel down and run off with it. Worked like clockwork and needless to say, he had to walk the full length of the corridor in the buff. Quite a sight to see and pretty much all our squad was there to see all that was on display.

last time ex-provost camp at ulu pandan, the shower was open concept one.

i remb when its time for bathing, all of us queue in line behind the persons bathing , looking at his backside.

i usually wait till less ppl then go bathe...im shy...

still remb this guy has a long but twisted dick...very odd looking.

During the era when the shower was open concept or without door, queueing behind the person bathing is very common, and see the person backside until 'no feeling'. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Nope. Initially all do that but we receieved specific instruction that we must to be decently dressed before walking out to common corridor, at least a black short.

Serious? Whats with the need to wear a short at corridor? Thought walking around in underwear, hanging around in underwear or walking around in underwear or naked after shower is common in camp. Does camp have such regulations nowadays? Like I mentioned previously, my ict in iti, i saw this chinese tanned leanfit chinese nsmen walking hanging around in his underwear only and he seem non shy about it. Didnt even see him don on short during admin time, he is always in his underwear walking from bunk to bunk to toilet to water cooler...

Any of you have seen camp mates having the habit of putting johnson & johnson powder at their dick before wearing back their underwear after showering?

Some would consider it as a wierd habit ... hmmz...

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Nope. Initially all do that but we receieved specific instruction that we must to be decently dressed before walking out to common corridor, at least a black short.

which unit is tht to have such ruling during tht era?

Understand tht most army now may have rule tht u have to be decently dressed in camp area, which is why maybe now even topless running or playing basketball also no allowed or cannot find liao?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Any of you have seen camp mates having the habit of putting johnson & johnson powder at their dick before wearing back their underwear after showering?

Some would consider it as a wierd habit ... hmmz...

I thought that was a teaching during the outfield during bmt? The powder bath? Bath the whole body with s*f powder, including the dick... Is it still practice now?

I thought that was a teaching during the outfield during bmt? The powder bath? Bath the whole body with s*f powder, including the dick... Is it still practice now?

Yeah, during my BMT there was. But usually like on normal days, most guys don't... i guess only some keep this habit and do it on normal days after their showers... they wld put lots of the Johnson's baby powder until their area is white den wear their underwear... LoL

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Dun like the feeling of the powder on my body & dick. No choice outfield when powder bath is a must.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

ARMY STORY ONE (PART ONE) - Introduction

Like many guys, I was one of those who wasn't very motivated to serve my NS. I dreaded my enlistment day, the feeling of my freedom being snatched away from me was something I was extremely unhappy about. But oh well, there was nothing I could do about it and so, all the proceedings began and before I knew it, the time came to say my goodbyes to family and friends. Everything was unfamiliar in that forbidden island and being enlisted to a certain company in Rocky Hill, we got into the tonners and headed to where we would spend the next 3 months. While in the shaky bumpy ride, I was looking at each one of them, different hairstyles, different dress sense and different thoughts running through their minds. Then there was him. Our eyes met and a voluntary smile came out from him and I found it hard not to return that smile. I would not consider him hot or anything but he was your boy next door. Smooth complexion, with a nice tan, smile that would light up your mornings, glasses that made him look somewhat nerdy yet sexy. The vehicle stopped and we were told to get down carefully, not in a loving way but in the kind of voice that you know sounds like devils from hell. 

We were taught how to form up in a platoon level and co-incidentally, we were standing beside each other. Did he try to stand next to me or was i over thinking? Is he gay or straight? Too many questions were going through my head and while I was contemplating if I should start a conversation, he greets me with a friendly, "Hello". I reply and find out his name is Victor. "How sexy", i think to myself and with every possibility and opportunity we get, we talk and get to know each other. Now I was hoping we would end up in the same section because this boy definitely has my attention and I am pretty sure I have his. 

BINGO!!! Same section and our beds are across each other. Not my buddy but I can be thankful for what I have and as the days progressed, we spent a lot of time together. Meals, waiting for each other before falling, taking drinks, topping up bottles, falling in beside each other, we hardly spent time without each other. Everyone in the platoon thought we were in love with each other and they all noticed how close we were. Even the PS and PC would tease but there was one thing that I was unsure about, if he was gay. We were so close that our buddies thought it would be better for us to be buddies and so we exchanged buddies, not officially but pretty much in everything we did, it appeared to be that way, so much so the SGTs and PC did not really ask about the unofficial exchange.

Was he gay? Why would he be so close to me? What does he want exactly? I needed to know the answers and I did ask him, not directly but I found out that he had a girlfriend and they have been together for 7 years!!! Fuck, i was disappointed but still I found a really good friend. The weird thing was he didn't ask me anything in return. Made me wonder if he knew about me. 

Dun like the feeling of the powder on my body & dick. No choice outfield when powder bath is a must.

I too don't really like the feeling of just a powder bath. Usually prefer a shower.

Serious? Whats with the need to wear a short at corridor? Thought walking around in underwear, hanging around in underwear or walking around in underwear or naked after shower is common in camp. Does camp have such regulations nowadays? Like I mentioned previously, my ict in iti, i saw this chinese tanned leanfit chinese nsmen walking hanging around in his underwear only and he seem non shy about it. Didnt even see him don on short during admin time, he is always in his underwear walking from bunk to bunk to toilet to water cooler...

I guess it depends on the unit. I know that there were female staff in our camp but they didn't really stay in so no cause for concern of indecent exposure. Other camps may not be the same.

I too don't really like the feeling of just a powder bath. Usually prefer a shower.

I guess it depends on the unit. I know that there were female staff in our camp but they didn't really stay in so no cause for concern of indecent exposure. Other camps may not be the same.

Lol....

Mine camp worse still. My bunk level also have female bunk.

So modest dressing is always strongly encouraged.

ARMY STORY ONE (PART ONE) - Introduction

Like many guys, I was one of those who wasn't very motivated to serve my NS. I dreaded my enlistment day, the feeling of my freedom being snatched away from me was something I was extremely unhappy about. But oh well, there was nothing I could do about it and so, all the proceedings began and before I knew it, the time came to say my goodbyes to family and friends. Everything was unfamiliar in that forbidden island and being enlisted to a certain company in Rocky Hill, we got into the tonners and headed to where we would spend the next 3 months. While in the shaky bumpy ride, I was looking at each one of them, different hairstyles, different dress sense and different thoughts running through their minds. Then there was him. Our eyes met and a voluntary smile came out from him and I found it hard not to return that smile. I would not consider him hot or anything but he was your boy next door. Smooth complexion, with a nice tan, smile that would light up your mornings, glasses that made him look somewhat nerdy yet sexy. The vehicle stopped and we were told to get down carefully, not in a loving way but in the kind of voice that you know sounds like devils from hell. 

We were taught how to form up in a platoon level and co-incidentally, we were standing beside each other. Did he try to stand next to me or was i over thinking? Is he gay or straight? Too many questions were going through my head and while I was contemplating if I should start a conversation, he greets me with a friendly, "Hello". I reply and find out his name is Victor. "How sexy", i think to myself and with every possibility and opportunity we get, we talk and get to know each other. Now I was hoping we would end up in the same section because this boy definitely has my attention and I am pretty sure I have his. 

BINGO!!! Same section and our beds are across each other. Not my buddy but I can be thankful for what I have and as the days progressed, we spent a lot of time together. Meals, waiting for each other before falling, taking drinks, topping up bottles, falling in beside each other, we hardly spent time without each other. Everyone in the platoon thought we were in love with each other and they all noticed how close we were. Even the PS and PC would tease but there was one thing that I was unsure about, if he was gay. We were so close that our buddies thought it would be better for us to be buddies and so we exchanged buddies, not officially but pretty much in everything we did, it appeared to be that way, so much so the SGTs and PC did not really ask about the unofficial exchange.

Was he gay? Why would he be so close to me? What does he want exactly? I needed to know the answers and I did ask him, not directly but I found out that he had a girlfriend and they have been together for 7 years!!! Fuck, i was disappointed but still I found a really good friend. The weird thing was he didn't ask me anything in return. Made me wonder if he knew about me. 

sometimes, you just feels closed..

need not to be love..

but even with your straight friends, there are someone who is close to you naturally, feels comfortable around you and wanna be with you, just as friend.

cherish this person

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.